pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 19 Feb 2009 06:53:52
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: wsop rgp sat
we have 4 confirmed yes plus me so 5 altoghter--- please confirm intrest
here or my email
thanks all and gl donkey fishes ---come on high rollers i have lined up
some dead money for yall
skillz
patti
arlo
russ
felll
were yall be



I have gotten some interest in this so lets see if we can get it to
take off

there will be 12 home games played Sunday night - points will be given
based on your finish
if there is 20 players the winner gets 20 second gets 19 and so on each
place after gets one point less .last place will get 1 point. there is
also a 5 point bonus for winning the home game.

It will be played on FTP . cost will be 100.00 per player.if we get more
then 20 players second place will get the balance ...I'm going to try to
get enough players for 2k for 1st place . the money will be sent in form
of cashier check to winner . winner can do what ever they want with the
money but I would hope they play a WSOP event. if you actually win
something at WSOP u will be know for all of history .This is for fun and I
hope the home games add a little life to RGP . 10 day notice to everyone .
Money can be sent to ThreesomeAAA on ftp or email me
and I will send you my address and u can send check or money order. money
can be divided into
2 payments first due before event 1 and second due before event 5. you
need to be completely paid off before event 5 or you will be
disqualified..

any thought or request to make this better are welcomed

3-1-09

3-8-09

3-15-09

3-22-09

3-29-09

4-5-09

4-12-09

4-19-09

4-26-09

5-3-09

5-10-09

5-17-09

----- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 19 Feb 2009 14:56:58
From: Slim1Der
Subject: Re: wsop rgp sat
On Feb 19, 6:53=A0am, "DonkeyBanAA" <freddiearba...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> we have 4 confirmed yes plus me so 5 altoghter--- please confirm intrest
> here or my email
> thanks all and gl donkey fishes ---come on high rollers i have lined up
> some dead money for yall
> skillz
> patti
> arlo
> russ
> felll
> were yall be
>
> I have gotten some interest in this so lets see if we can get it to
> take off
>
> there will be 12 home games played Sunday night - points will be given
> based on your finish
> if there is 20 players the winner gets 20 second gets 19 and so on each
> place after =A0gets one point less .last place will get 1 point. there is
> also a 5 point bonus for winning the home game.
>
> It will be played on FTP . cost will be 100.00 per player.if we get more
> then 20 players second place will get the balance ...I'm going to try to
> get enough players for 2k for 1st place . the money will be sent in form
> of cashier check to winner . winner can do what ever they want with the
> money but I would hope they play a WSOP event. if you actually win
> something at WSOP u will be know for all of history .This is for fun and =
I
> hope the home games add a little life to RGP . 10 day notice to everyone =
.
> Money can be sent to ThreesomeAAA on ftp or email me
> and I will send you my address and u can send check or money order. money
> can be divided into
> 2 payments first due before event 1 and second due before event 5. you
> need to be completely paid off before event 5 or you will be
> disqualified..
>
> any thought or request to make this better are welcomed
>
> 3-1-09
>
> 3-8-09
>
> 3-15-09
>
> 3-22-09
>
> 3-29-09
>
> 4-5-09
>
> 4-12-09
>
> 4-19-09
>
> 4-26-09
>
> 5-3-09
>
> 5-10-09
>
> 5-17-09
>
> -----=A0
> RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com

What time Sunday nights? Pacific time? I work alot of Sundays and dont
get home until 6:30pm Pacific time.

Slim


  
Date: 19 Feb 2009 15:39:55
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: wsop rgp sat
22:30 est -- so i think you be able to make it
On Feb 19 2009 4:56 PM, Slim1Der wrote:

> On Feb 19, 6:53 am, "DonkeyBanAA" <freddiearba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > we have 4 confirmed yes plus me so 5 altoghter--- please confirm intrest
> > here or my email
> > thanks all and gl donkey fishes ---come on high rollers i have lined up
> > some dead money for yall
> > skillz
> > patti
> > arlo
> > russ
> > felll
> > were yall be
> >
> > I have gotten some interest in this so lets see if we can get it to
> > take off
> >
> > there will be 12 home games played Sunday night - points will be given
> > based on your finish
> > if there is 20 players the winner gets 20 second gets 19 and so on each
> > place after  gets one point less .last place will get 1 point. there is
> > also a 5 point bonus for winning the home game.
> >
> > It will be played on FTP . cost will be 100.00 per player.if we get more
> > then 20 players second place will get the balance ...I'm going to try to
> > get enough players for 2k for 1st place . the money will be sent in form
> > of cashier check to winner . winner can do what ever they want with the
> > money but I would hope they play a WSOP event. if you actually win
> > something at WSOP u will be know for all of history .This is for fun and I
> > hope the home games add a little life to RGP . 10 day notice to everyone ..
> > Money can be sent to ThreesomeAAA on ftp or email me
> > and I will send you my address and u can send check or money order. money
> > can be divided into
> > 2 payments first due before event 1 and second due before event 5. you
> > need to be completely paid off before event 5 or you will be
> > disqualified..
> >
> > any thought or request to make this better are welcomed
> >
> > 3-1-09
> >
> > 3-8-09
> >
> > 3-15-09
> >
> > 3-22-09
> >
> > 3-29-09
> >
> > 4-5-09
> >
> > 4-12-09
> >
> > 4-19-09
> >
> > 4-26-09
> >
> > 5-3-09
> >
> > 5-10-09
> >
> > 5-17-09
> >
> What time Sunday nights? Pacific time? I work alot of Sundays and dont
> get home until 6:30pm Pacific time.
>
> Slim

------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 19 Feb 2009 14:47:27
From: FellKnight
Subject: Re: wsop rgp sat
On Feb 19 2009 9:53 AM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> we have 4 confirmed yes plus me so 5 altoghter--- please confirm intrest
> here or my email
> thanks all and gl donkey fishes ---come on high rollers i have lined up
> some dead money for yall
> skillz
> patti
> arlo
> russ
> felll
> were yall be

I'd be interested but I'm away until the end of March so your format won't
work for me.

Yes doggy, I'm broke u dumbass.

Fell
--
"Don't underestimate Fell. He's a smart kid."
- Paul Popinjay, RGP, Nov 15, 2008

_______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 19 Feb 2009 15:41:17
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: wsop rgp sat
u will only miss a few --u can make it up with great play :)



On Feb 19 2009 4:47 PM, FellKnight wrote:

> On Feb 19 2009 9:53 AM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
> > we have 4 confirmed yes plus me so 5 altoghter--- please confirm intrest
> > here or my email
> > thanks all and gl donkey fishes ---come on high rollers i have lined up
> > some dead money for yall
> > skillz
> > patti
> > arlo
> > russ
> > felll
> > were yall be
>
> I'd be interested but I'm away until the end of March so your format won't
> work for me.
>
> Yes doggy, I'm broke u dumbass.
>
> Fell
> --
> "Don't underestimate Fell. He's a smart kid."
> - Paul Popinjay, RGP, Nov 15, 2008

______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com