pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 18 Feb 2009 22:28:39
From: FangBanger
Subject: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS "i FOLLOWED THE RULES, SO NOW i HATE THOSE THAT
ARE STRUGGLING " ARGUMENT

Arent those that followed the rules doing much better than those that are
struggling ?

If they didnt enter the "lotto" as far as homes go ..arent they in GREAT
shape?

No one is ever going to get any tax money back , and if that tax money
keeps their home value "solid" by eliminating foreclosures and
neighborhoods going to the dogs.. then arent they reaping benefits as well
?

All this whining about "they get a break" doesnt make that much sense to
me . Arent those who do things right built differently than those who cut
corners ? Does anyone really believe that the ones doing all the
screaming really wanted to be a "deadbeat" like those in trouble ?

Those who stayed in their modest homes with modest payments arent being
hurt .

And they had a perfect opportunity , if they are so fuckin bright , to
dump their house at the 'peak" of the market like I did , and double their
investment .

This reminds me of my last job in vegas . I was hired on to an extra board
, and immediately given a shift . A mean ass nasty girl who took 7 months
to get a shift went nuts because and I quote '" he didnt get fucked over
like I did "

You can argue all day that "it is my money" going to bail these people out
, but trust me , you are never going to get any of that tax money back.
they are never going to let you take home 90 cents on the dollar .

The ones who "played it straight" are going to be just fine in 3 years ,
and those that dont handle money well will still be broke .

The Righties can take solice in that !!


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

---- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com





 
Date: 19 Feb 2009 09:25:34
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
> WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS "i FOLLOWED THE RULES, SO NOW i HATE THOSE THAT
> ARE STRUGGLING " ARGUMENT

LOL

Man dog you're a dope.

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

---- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 19 Feb 2009 06:46:37
From: Dave the Clueless
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
So, as my wife and I continue to make payments at 6% fixed on a modest
home we paid $155,000 for in 2001, our taxes should pay for someone
who bought a much larger and nicer home in a much better neighborhood
because, surprise, now he can neither afford the payments nor sell the
home for what he owes on it?

Gee, that makes us really want to get up and go to work every day.
Maybe we'll just stay home and stop making mortgage payments. What the
hell! The model worked really fucking great in the Soviet Union. When
you reward the shiftless at the expense of the productive you
demotivate people to work.


  
Date: 19 Feb 2009 09:31:02
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
On Feb 19 2009 9:46 AM, Dave the Clueless wrote:

> So, as my wife and I continue to make payments at 6% fixed on a modest
> home we paid $155,000 for in 2001, our taxes should pay for someone
> who bought a much larger and nicer home in a much better neighborhood
> because, surprise, now he can neither afford the payments nor sell the
> home for what he owes on it?
>
> Gee, that makes us really want to get up and go to work every day.
> Maybe we'll just stay home and stop making mortgage payments. What the
> hell! The model worked really fucking great in the Soviet Union. When
> you reward the shiftless at the expense of the productive you
> demotivate people to work.

And you call yourself 'clueless'. Well said. I am in the same situation
almost. 6% and just over 100,000.00 that I can afford in a 'decent', but
not great neighborhood because it is what we could afford at the time.

Another thing with all this is I would like to move in a couple years to a
bigger, nicer house that i will STILL be able to afford, but may not be
able to now. I guess somehow that is my fault.

Maybe I will just quit my job and let Obama take care of me. Think of all
the free time to read books and play video games.

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

------- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 19 Feb 2009 11:22:01
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
On Feb 19 2009 11:31 AM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> On Feb 19 2009 9:46 AM, Dave the Clueless wrote:
>
> > So, as my wife and I continue to make payments at 6% fixed on a modest
> > home we paid $155,000 for in 2001, our taxes should pay for someone
> > who bought a much larger and nicer home in a much better neighborhood
> > because, surprise, now he can neither afford the payments nor sell the
> > home for what he owes on it?

a 100k home when money was so easy to get .. must be a real fuckin beauty
!! 3 rooms ?
> >
> > Gee, that makes us really want to get up and go to work every day.
> > Maybe we'll just stay home and stop making mortgage payments. What the
> > hell! The model worked really fucking great in the Soviet Union. When
> > you reward the shiftless at the expense of the productive you
> > demotivate people to work.
>
> And you call yourself 'clueless'. Well said. I am in the same situation
> almost. 6% and just over 100,000.00 that I can afford in a 'decent', but
> not great neighborhood because it is what we could afford at the time.
>
> Another thing with all this is I would like to move in a couple years to a
> bigger, nicer house that i will STILL be able to afford, but may not be
> able to now. I guess somehow that is my fault.
>
> Maybe I will just quit my job and let Obama take care of me. Think of all
> the free time to read books and play video games.
>
> ==========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ==============================
> 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> JBK


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

--- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 19 Feb 2009 11:50:57
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
> a 100k home when money was so easy to get .. must be a real fuckin beauty
> !! 3 rooms ?

My house is 2 bedrooms with a den. It is adequate for now. Location,
location, location buddy.

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 19 Feb 2009 13:02:23
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
On Feb 19 2009 1:50 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> > a 100k home when money was so easy to get .. must be a real fuckin beauty
> > !! 3 rooms ?
>
> My house is 2 bedrooms with a den. It is adequate for now. Location,
> location, location buddy.

Who swept our the crack vials and used condoms when you closed on the
house ?
>
> ==========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ==============================
> 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> JBK


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

________________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




      
Date: 19 Feb 2009 13:24:29
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
> Who swept our the crack vials and used condoms when you closed on the
> house ?

I do not live in Detroit you fucking dolt!

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 19 Feb 2009 02:05:28
From: bub
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
please show me anywhere that says you will always make money on a
house, the house will always increase in value and if not then someone
owes you

waiting,waiting



On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:28:39 -0800, "FangBanger"
<a29bed1@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS "i FOLLOWED THE RULES, SO NOW i HATE THOSE THAT
>ARE STRUGGLING " ARGUMENT
>
>Arent those that followed the rules doing much better than those that are
>struggling ?
>
>If they didnt enter the "lotto" as far as homes go ..arent they in GREAT
>shape?
>
>No one is ever going to get any tax money back , and if that tax money
>keeps their home value "solid" by eliminating foreclosures and
>neighborhoods going to the dogs.. then arent they reaping benefits as well
>?
>
>All this whining about "they get a break" doesnt make that much sense to
>me . Arent those who do things right built differently than those who cut
>corners ? Does anyone really believe that the ones doing all the
>screaming really wanted to be a "deadbeat" like those in trouble ?
>
>Those who stayed in their modest homes with modest payments arent being
>hurt .
>
>And they had a perfect opportunity , if they are so fuckin bright , to
>dump their house at the 'peak" of the market like I did , and double their
>investment .
>
>This reminds me of my last job in vegas . I was hired on to an extra board
>, and immediately given a shift . A mean ass nasty girl who took 7 months
>to get a shift went nuts because and I quote '" he didnt get fucked over
>like I did "
>
>You can argue all day that "it is my money" going to bail these people out
>, but trust me , you are never going to get any of that tax money back.
>they are never going to let you take home 90 cents on the dollar .
>
>The ones who "played it straight" are going to be just fine in 3 years ,
>and those that dont handle money well will still be broke .
>
>The Righties can take solice in that !!
>
>
>Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
>Voltaire
>
>---- 
>: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 18 Feb 2009 23:38:41
From: Jason Pawloski
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
On Feb 18 2009 11:28 PM, FangBanger wrote:

> WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS "i FOLLOWED THE RULES, SO NOW i HATE THOSE THAT
> ARE STRUGGLING " ARGUMENT
>
> Arent those that followed the rules doing much better than those that are
> struggling ?
>
> If they didnt enter the "lotto" as far as homes go ..arent they in GREAT
> shape?
>
> No one is ever going to get any tax money back , and if that tax money
> keeps their home value "solid" by eliminating foreclosures and
> neighborhoods going to the dogs.. then arent they reaping benefits as well
> ?
>
> All this whining about "they get a break" doesnt make that much sense to
> me . Arent those who do things right built differently than those who cut
> corners ? Does anyone really believe that the ones doing all the
> screaming really wanted to be a "deadbeat" like those in trouble ?
>
> Those who stayed in their modest homes with modest payments arent being
> hurt .
>
> And they had a perfect opportunity , if they are so fuckin bright , to
> dump their house at the 'peak" of the market like I did , and double their
> investment .
>
> This reminds me of my last job in vegas . I was hired on to an extra board
> , and immediately given a shift . A mean ass nasty girl who took 7 months
> to get a shift went nuts because and I quote '" he didnt get fucked over
> like I did "
>
> You can argue all day that "it is my money" going to bail these people out
> , but trust me , you are never going to get any of that tax money back.
> they are never going to let you take home 90 cents on the dollar .
>
> The ones who "played it straight" are going to be just fine in 3 years ,
> and those that dont handle money well will still be broke .
>
> The Righties can take solice in that !!
>
>
> Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
> Voltaire

Serious question for you - how do you reconcile the fact that pretty much
everyone here thinks you are a retard, everyone on the Billiards newsgroup
thinks you are a moron, but you *still* think you have something valuable
to contribute? Two disparate groups reached their own conclusion - in the
Billiards newsgroup, in nearly record time - but that means nothing to you?

Don't you realize how fucking stupid you are?


--
"Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 18 Feb 2009 23:36:00
From: Arlo-Payne
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
On Feb 18 2009 11:28 PM, FangBanger wrote:

> And they had a perfect opportunity , if they are so fuckin bright , to
> dump their house at the 'peak" of the market like I did , and double their
> investment .

See the whole problem is those that considered it an investment instead of
a home.

-------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 18 Feb 2009 22:52:39
From: richlp
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
On Feb 18, 10:28=A0pm, "FangBanger" <a29b...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS "i FOLLOWED THE RULES, SO NOW i HATE THOSE
THAT
ARE STRUGGLING " ARGUMENT"

Those that are struggling because of job loss, ill health, divorce,
etc. have my sympathy. I have no problem with providing them some
sort of relief.

Those that are struggling because they bought a house that they
intended to flip once the payments started rising took a gamble and
lost. The banks that lent the money without consideration as to
whether or not the buyer could handle the payments once the rates
started adjusting also took a gamble and lost. I'm not in favor of
covering anybody else's gambling losses.



"Arent those that followed the rules doing much better than those that
are struggling? If they didnt enter the "lotto" as far as homes
go ..arent they in GREAT shape?"

GREAT shape is such a relative term. They may be able to continue to
afford their house payments but many have seen their home value drop
by 50% or more.


"No one is ever going to get any tax money back , and if that tax
money keeps their home value "solid" by eliminating foreclosures and
neighborhoods going to the dogs.. then arent they reaping benefits as
well?"

It's too late to eliminate forclosures and short sales. The past two
years have done the damage. Values may stay at their current
depressed levels, but that still represents a huge loss to those
"followed the rules" buyers after, to pick an arbitrary starting date,
Jan 2007

"Those who stayed in their modest homes with modest payments arent
being hurt."

There's some validity to this. But they've been hurt in the same way
that drop in 401K (and other retirement investment) values have hurt.

"And they had a perfect opportunity , if they are so fuckin bright, to
dump their house at the 'peak" of the market like I did , and double
their investment."

We aren't all as fucking bright as you.


"The ones who "played it straight" are going to be just fine in 3
years,and those that dont handle money well will still be broke."

So your prediction is that housing values will recover in 3 years? So
mote it be!



  
Date: 20 Feb 2009 14:43:12
From: the big dog
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
On Feb 20, 6:56=A0am, "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com > wrote:
> On Feb 19, 9:27 am, "John_Brian_K" <a7ec...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:> > Th=
ose that are struggling because of job loss, ill health, divorce,
> > > etc. have my sympathy. =A0I have no problem with providing them some
> > > sort of relief.
>
> > Fuck them! =A0They should get no more than what they 'used' to get. =A0=
Why the
> > fuck does everyone want to save everyone else. =A0If everyone worried a=
bout
> > themselves they would not have to worry about someone else saving them.
>
> This is, of course, not true at all. =A0Each and every one of us has
> been completely dependent on others for our survival, and no amount of
> "worrying about ourselves" would have done us a bit of good.
>
> It is not in our society's best interest to allow the weak and unlucky
> to fall through the cracks

No, it's not. But is _is_ in societies best interest to let the
foolish suffer the consequences of their actions. If you allow the
foolish to suffer the consequences of their foolishness you have more
money with which to help those who are on hard times through no fault
of their own. As a bonus, foolish behavior becomes less common
because foolish behavior is punished instead of rewarded.


  
Date: 19 Feb 2009 11:56:49
From: Bob T.
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
On Feb 19, 9:27 am, "John_Brian_K" <a7ec...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> > Those that are struggling because of job loss, ill health, divorce,
> > etc. have my sympathy. I have no problem with providing them some
> > sort of relief.
>
> Fuck them! They should get no more than what they 'used' to get. Why the
> fuck does everyone want to save everyone else. If everyone worried about
> themselves they would not have to worry about someone else saving them.
>
This is, of course, not true at all. Each and every one of us has
been completely dependent on others for our survival, and no amount of
"worrying about ourselves" would have done us a bit of good.

It is not in our society's best interest to allow the weak and unlucky
to fall through the cracks.

- Bob T.

> ==========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ==============================
> 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> JBK
>
> ______________________________________________________________________
> RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 19 Feb 2009 19:48:26
From: FL Turbo
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:56:49 -0800 (PST), "Bob T."
<bob@synapse-cs.com > wrote:

>On Feb 19, 9:27 am, "John_Brian_K" <a7ec...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>> > Those that are struggling because of job loss, ill health, divorce,
>> > etc. have my sympathy. I have no problem with providing them some
>> > sort of relief.
>>
>> Fuck them! They should get no more than what they 'used' to get. Why the
>> fuck does everyone want to save everyone else. If everyone worried about
>> themselves they would not have to worry about someone else saving them.
>>
>This is, of course, not true at all. Each and every one of us has
>been completely dependent on others for our survival, and no amount of
>"worrying about ourselves" would have done us a bit of good.
>
>It is not in our society's best interest to allow the weak and unlucky
>to fall through the cracks.
>
So then, are we to take counsel from the least successful members of
our society?

Are we to take counsel from someone who has not produced enough wealth
for himself other than to get a space on a public sidewalk?

Are we to adopt their viewpoints as the model for all of us?
Are we to model ourselves from someone who lives on the street and
begs from others?

Personally, I don't want to live on the street and hold out a tin cup.
I don't think you do, either.

That's why I work.
I'm too nervous to steal, and too proud to beg.

Why glorify the most unproductive members of our society?

Is it that you feeel oh, so self righteous when you express your
unbounded compassion?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Probably the most uncompassionate action is seeing a mentally ill
person on the street and enabling him to continue.




  
Date: 19 Feb 2009 09:27:07
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
> Those that are struggling because of job loss, ill health, divorce,
> etc. have my sympathy. I have no problem with providing them some
> sort of relief.

Fuck them! They should get no more than what they 'used' to get. Why the
fuck does everyone want to save everyone else. If everyone worried about
themselves they would not have to worry about someone else saving them.

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 19 Feb 2009 14:38:46
From: johnny_t
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
John_Brian_K wrote:
>> Those that are struggling because of job loss, ill health, divorce,
>> etc. have my sympathy. I have no problem with providing them some
>> sort of relief.
>
> Fuck them! They should get no more than what they 'used' to get. Why the
> fuck does everyone want to save everyone else. If everyone worried about
> themselves they would not have to worry about someone else saving them.

Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?

qu'ils mangent de la brioche.

There is a price we pay for a peaceful society.


   
Date: 19 Feb 2009 11:20:23
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
On Feb 19 2009 11:27 AM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> > Those that are struggling because of job loss, ill health, divorce,
> > etc. have my sympathy. I have no problem with providing them some
> > sort of relief.
>
> Fuck them! They should get no more than what they 'used' to get. Why the
> fuck does everyone want to save everyone else. If everyone worried about
> themselves they would not have to worry about someone else saving them.

Yeah .. FUCK THEM .. and fuck 19 year old morons making 12 dollars an
hour who intend to spend 20k marrying the first girl he met who swallows !!

they are fools .. let em fail and let em sink !!

You remind me of a 12 year old kid who says "when I was little ".....
>
> ==========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ==============================
> 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> JBK


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

_______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 19 Feb 2009 11:49:47
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
> Yeah .. FUCK THEM .. and fuck 19 year old morons making 12 dollars an
> hour who intend to spend 20k marrying the first girl he met who swallows !!

Who are you talking about here buddy? I am 32, make more than 12.00 an
hour and am spending about 12k on a wedding/2 week honeymoon and the rest
is non of your old perverted asses business.

> they are fools .. let em fail and let em sink !!

How about YOU pay for it? Oh yeah you most likely do not give a fuck if
the 'tax payers' bail these hapless fucks out you don't make enough to pay
taxes and even IF you did you would CHEAT on em.

> You remind me of a 12 year old kid who says "when I was little ".....

It is a tough world and I am sorry it has passed you by, buddy.

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

----- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 19 Feb 2009 13:01:17
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
On Feb 19 2009 1:49 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> > Yeah .. FUCK THEM .. and fuck 19 year old morons making 12 dollars an
> > hour who intend to spend 20k marrying the first girl he met who swallows !!
>
> Who are you talking about here buddy? I am 32, make more than 12.00 an
> hour and am spending about 12k on a wedding/2 week honeymoon and the rest
> is non of your old perverted asses business.
>
> > they are fools .. let em fail and let em sink !!
>
> How about YOU pay for it? Oh yeah you most likely do not give a fuck if
> the 'tax payers' bail these hapless fucks out you don't make enough to pay
> taxes and even IF you did you would CHEAT on em.

I have been close too 100k for over 10 years
>
> > You remind me of a 12 year old kid who says "when I was little ".....
>
> It is a tough world and I am sorry it has passed you by, buddy.

One of us is missing something .. that for damn sure .
>
> ==========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ==============================
> 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> JBK


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

------ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




      
Date: 19 Feb 2009 13:22:19
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
> I have been close too 100k for over 10 years

Congrats. I am 32 and what are you 70? If you are only 'close' to 100k
I made more money than you did last year.

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

----- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



       
Date: 19 Feb 2009 14:47:17
From: Jason Pawloski
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
On Feb 19 2009 2:22 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> > I have been close too 100k for over 10 years
>
> Congrats. I am 32 and what are you 70? If you are only 'close' to 100k
> I made more money than you did last year.
>
> ==========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ==============================
> 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> JBK

I was just thinking the same thing. What a sad sack he is. Also he's a tax
expert now too, doing work off and on since the 70s. LOL. Guess he
couldn't hold down a job.

--
"Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




        
Date: 19 Feb 2009 15:53:35
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: whats with this "i followed the rules so "..
On Feb 19 2009 4:47 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> On Feb 19 2009 2:22 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:
>
> > > I have been close too 100k for over 10 years
> >
> > Congrats. I am 32 and what are you 70? If you are only 'close' to 100k
> > I made more money than you did last year.
> >
> > ==========================================
> > You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> > nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> > ==============================
> > 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> > JBK
>
> I was just thinking the same thing. What a sad sack he is. Also he's a tax
> expert now too, doing work off and on since the 70s. LOL. Guess he
> couldn't hold down a job.

I know more about per diem than you do about poker .
>
> --
> "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)


Jason,you,
sir, are much, much stupider than FangBanger.

________________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com