pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 11 Dec 2008 10:07:55
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: rgp championship event 3 today
make sure u get a seat in the championship -- over 200.00 overlay and
prize and a trophy

http://rgpchampionship.blogspot.com/ for info

---- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 11 Dec 2008 17:02:39
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: rgp championship event 3 today
> make sure u get a seat in the championship -- over 200.00 overlay and
> prize and a trophy
>
> http://rgpchampionship.blogspot.com/ for info

o0o

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

------ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 11 Dec 2008 10:22:12
From: Porsche_Dan
Subject: Re: rgp championship event 3 today
On Dec 11, 12:07=A0pm, "DonkeyBanAA" <freddiearba...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> make sure u get a seat in the championship -- over 200.00 overlay and
> prize and a trophy
>
> http://rgpchampionship.blogspot.com/for info
>
> ----=A0
> RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com

Do you need a stake you flaming donkey?


  
Date: 11 Dec 2008 13:40:17
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: rgp championship event 3 today

"Porsche_Dan" <Porsche.Dan@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:e9e1f42e-095c-4d77-b88e-81d7f77e8dab@i20g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
On Dec 11, 12:07 pm, "DonkeyBanAA" <freddiearba...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> make sure u get a seat in the championship -- over 200.00 overlay and
> prize and a trophy
>
> http://rgpchampionship.blogspot.com/for info
>
> ----
> RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com

>Do you need a stake you flaming donkey?

I do! I'm selling 50% of myself in individual tourneys, or 60% for someone
who puts me in ALL of them, including the winnings from the main event (if,
and of course I will, qualify). First come, first served. EMAIL ME or just
stick the CA$H in my FT account "DaVoice" no ADB and no space, just DaVoice
.
--
Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles






   
Date: 11 Dec 2008 14:26:39
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: rgp championship event 3 today
sent gl

On Dec 11 2008 3:40 PM, DaVoice wrote:

> "Porsche_Dan" <Porsche.Dan@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:e9e1f42e-095c-4d77-b88e-81d7f77e8dab@i20g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 11, 12:07 pm, "DonkeyBanAA" <freddiearba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > make sure u get a seat in the championship -- over 200.00 overlay and
> > prize and a trophy
> >
> > http://rgpchampionship.blogspot.com/for info
> >
> Do you need a stake you flaming donkey?
>
> I do! I'm selling 50% of myself in individual tourneys, or 60% for someone
> who puts me in ALL of them, including the winnings from the main event (if,
> and of course I will, qualify). First come, first served. EMAIL ME or just
> stick the CA$H in my FT account "DaVoice" no ADB and no space, just DaVoice
> .
> --
> Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles

------- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 11 Dec 2008 14:05:44
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: rgp championship event 3 today
On Dec 11 2008 3:40 PM, DaVoice wrote:

> I do! I'm selling 50% of myself in individual tourneys, or 60% for someone
> who puts me in ALL of them, including the winnings from the main event (if,
> and of course I will, qualify). First come, first served. EMAIL ME or just
> stick the CA$H in my FT account "DaVoice" no ADB and no space, just DaVoice

lol, what's with all the begging lately Rick? Why don't you just take $50
from all your football bets and put it online to play in these things?

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

-------- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 11 Dec 2008 15:28:22
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: rgp championship event 3 today

"XaQ Morphy" <a1c5905@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:oef816xhdk.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Dec 11 2008 3:40 PM, DaVoice wrote:
>
>> I do! I'm selling 50% of myself in individual tourneys, or 60% for
>> someone
>> who puts me in ALL of them, including the winnings from the main event
>> (if,
>> and of course I will, qualify). First come, first served. EMAIL ME or
>> just
>> stick the CA$H in my FT account "DaVoice" no ADB and no space, just
>> DaVoice
>
> lol, what's with all the begging lately Rick? Why don't you just take $50
> from all your football bets and put it online to play in these things?
>
> ---
> Morphy

Morphy, I know you've had a lot on your plate lately, but as I stated a
month or so ago, I haven't had the money to bet football this year, although
if I had , I would be doing better than I did LAST year, and you remember
the picks run I was on last year, Every week I was + units, except for one
flukey week. This year I've been doing the calculations on my computer of
the bets I WOULD have made, including the longshots, and I would be up 224
units. Last season I finished up 178 units. Sounds incredible, but my
units (with the obvious ONE execption) are small, but my bets are GOOD. I
haven't wagered on football at all this year, much to my dismay :( Now that
I live in Vegas I'm OUT of the action. When I lived elsewhere I was always
IN the action... go figger what a totally screwed up body and massive
narcotic use (doctor sanctioned) can do to a man's passion(s).

I'm in for tonight, just have to find the damn thing now.


--
Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles




     
Date: 11 Dec 2008 16:27:03
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: rgp championship event 3 today
On Dec 11 2008 5:28 PM, DaVoice wrote:

> Morphy, I know you've had a lot on your plate lately, but as I stated a
> month or so ago, I haven't had the money to bet football this year, although
> if I had , I would be doing better than I did LAST year, and you remember
> the picks run I was on last year, Every week I was + units, except for one
> flukey week. This year I've been doing the calculations on my computer of
> the bets I WOULD have made, including the longshots, and I would be up 224
> units. Last season I finished up 178 units. Sounds incredible, but my
> units (with the obvious ONE execption) are small, but my bets are GOOD. I
> haven't wagered on football at all this year, much to my dismay :( Now that
> I live in Vegas I'm OUT of the action. When I lived elsewhere I was always
> IN the action... go figger what a totally screwed up body and massive
> narcotic use (doctor sanctioned) can do to a man's passion(s).
>
> I'm in for tonight, just have to find the damn thing now.

You're right Rick, I do have a lot on my plate. I have to give equal
attention to stalking Russ and doggy 24/7, try to figure out wtf kinda
mess of a drug skillz is on, make fun of Pepe, avoid getting into a
discussion with Beldin, and on top of all that I had to fit in trolling
the shit outta este today. You should feel honored that I found the time
to fit into my busy schedule to reply to you. It's not every day that I
can find the time to say hi to my good friend Rick formerly from Lake New
Orleans.

Anyway, I wish you luck in the game tonight, and on a more positive note,
I hope you get the whole small unit and man passion thing figured out.
Good luck with it!

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

---- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 11 Dec 2008 13:12:23
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: rgp championship event 3 today
On Dec 11 2008 1:22 PM, Porsche_Dan wrote:

> On Dec 11, 12:07 pm, "DonkeyBanAA" <freddiearba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > make sure u get a seat in the championship -- over 200.00 overlay and
> > prize and a trophy
> >
> > http://rgpchampionship.blogspot.com/for info
> >
> Do you need a stake you flaming donkey?

I'm not a donkey, I'm an ATM Fish.

Chris

________________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 11 Dec 2008 12:51:15
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: rgp championship event 3 today
flaming lol


On Dec 11 2008 12:22 PM, Porsche_Dan wrote:

> On Dec 11, 12:07 pm, "DonkeyBanAA" <freddiearba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > make sure u get a seat in the championship -- over 200.00 overlay and
> > prize and a trophy
> >
> > http://rgpchampionship.blogspot.com/for info
> >
> Do you need a stake you flaming donkey?

_______________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 11 Dec 2008 10:09:27
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: rgp championship event 3 today
On Dec 11 2008 1:07 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> make sure u get a seat in the championship -- over 200.00 overlay and
> prize and a trophy
>
> http://rgpchampionship.blogspot.com/ for info

Anyone want to sponser me? I've never made a deposit on to FTP.

Chris

------ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com