pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 11 Feb 2009 04:06:35
From: John Jetson
Subject: poker newsgroup?
I am looking for a newsgroup that has sensible discusion about poker. Can
anyone direct me to one?






 
Date: 10 Feb 2009 20:10:04
From: funky cold medina
Subject: Re: poker newsgroup?
On Feb 10, 7:59=A0pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net >
wrote:
> "John Jetson" <j.jet...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>
> news:4991b418$0$19326$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...>I am looking for a=
newsgroup that has sensible discusion about poker. Can
> >anyone direct me to one?
>
> We do poker really well. We also do politics, economics, and mindless ran=
ts.
> Hey, we're a talented bunch.

Don't forget Literary Criticism. Existential Philosophy. Sex
Education. Film Theory. And Music Appreciation.


  
Date: 11 Feb 2009 09:23:23
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: poker newsgroup?

"funky cold medina" <kellywong74@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:27a93d52-0ca7-43cb-9017-89ac64d0809c@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 10, 7:59 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net >
wrote:
> "John Jetson" <j.jet...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>
> news:4991b418$0$19326$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...>I am looking for a
> newsgroup that has sensible discusion about poker. Can
> >anyone direct me to one?
>
> We do poker really well. We also do politics, economics, and mindless
> rants.
> Hey, we're a talented bunch.

Don't forget Literary Criticism. Existential Philosophy. Sex
Education. Film Theory. And Music Appreciation.
***
And advanced Masturbatory rituals, by Popinjay




 
Date: 11 Feb 2009 03:59:15
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: poker newsgroup?

"John Jetson" <j.jetson@optusnet.com.au > wrote in message
news:4991b418$0$19326$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
>I am looking for a newsgroup that has sensible discusion about poker. Can
>anyone direct me to one?
>
We do poker really well. We also do politics, economics, and mindless rants.
Hey, we're a talented bunch.





 
Date: 10 Feb 2009 12:29:13
From: Lucky Liz
Subject: Re: poker newsgroup?
On Feb 10 2009 9:06 AM, John Jetson wrote:

> I am looking for a newsgroup that has sensible discusion about poker. Can
> anyone direct me to one?

poker strategy forums is great. They hired a pro player to answer
questions and post thoughts and I find the forum very interesting and
totally free.

---- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 10 Feb 2009 09:33:21
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: poker newsgroup?
On Feb 10 2009 12:06 PM, John Jetson wrote:

> I am looking for a newsgroup that has sensible discusion about poker. Can
> anyone direct me to one?

Do the opposite of what you did to find RGP.

Chris

"NO! I want this shit to STOP! Right NOW! Nobody takes me serious
anymore." - Paul
Popinjay, 01/16/2009

------ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 10 Feb 2009 09:31:04
From: Free Poker Cash
Subject: Re: poker newsgroup?
On Feb 10, 11:11=A0am, number6 <snumb...@aol.com > wrote:
> On Feb 10, 12:06=A0pm, "John Jetson" <j.jet...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a newsgroup that has sensible discusion about poker. C=
an
> > anyone direct me to one?
>
> Well believe it or not ... This one can often have sensible
> discussions about politics ... much better than the political
> newsgroups ...
> So by extension ... Maybe in the polical newsgroups ...
>
> If you start a sensible poker related thread here ... you will get
> good responses ... If you post it they will come ...

May be try this one http://forums.wedoitallvegas.com


 
Date: 10 Feb 2009 09:11:36
From: number6
Subject: Re: poker newsgroup?
On Feb 10, 12:06=A0pm, "John Jetson" <j.jet...@optusnet.com.au > wrote:
> I am looking for a newsgroup that has sensible discusion about poker. Can
> anyone direct me to one?

Well believe it or not ... This one can often have sensible
discussions about politics ... much better than the political
newsgroups ...
So by extension ... Maybe in the polical newsgroups ...

If you start a sensible poker related thread here ... you will get
good responses ... If you post it they will come ...


  
Date: 10 Feb 2009 13:33:46
From: Tad Perry
Subject: Re: poker newsgroup?
"number6" <snumber6@aol.com > wrote in message
news:eb80af54-5557-4596-b12e-bb44e72bd6ce@t13g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 10, 12:06 pm, "John Jetson" <j.jet...@optusnet.com.au > wrote:
>> I am looking for a newsgroup that has sensible discusion about poker. Can
>> anyone direct me to one?
>
>Well believe it or not ... This one can often have sensible
>discussions about politics ... much better than the political
>newsgroups ...
>So by extension ... Maybe in the polical newsgroups ...

I tried that. No one wants to talk poker over there.

tvp