pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.



Main
Date: 30 Nov 22:42:19
From: Porsche_Dan
Subject: OT: Best Tits on TV



I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show.  On a big
plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.

Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular shows
that I can watch, no problem.







_______________________________________________________________
* New Release: RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com




 
Date: 01 Dec 2006 02:56:17
From: Von Fourche
Subject: Re: Best Tits on TV



"Porsche_Dan" <43080932@recpoker.com > wrote in message
news:1164926539$914181@recpoker.com...
>
> I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a
> big
> plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
>
> Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
> shows
> that I can watch, no problem.


I'll tell you who has the best tits on TV - Patricia Blair! A network
on DirecTV started showing the old Daniel Boone TV series from the 60's.
I've never seen this series before. Patricia Blair is absolutely hot
looking as Rebecca Boone. Big boobs. Big red hair. She's not supper ugly
thin looking and not fat looking either. She is just right. Nice boobs.
Nice.




  
Date: 30 Nov 2006 20:20:46
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: Best Tits on TV



"Von Fourche" <Khonakong@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:lRMbh.5477$tM1.4205@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
> "Porsche_Dan" <43080932@recpoker.com> wrote in message
> news:1164926539$914181@recpoker.com...
>>
>> I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a
>> big
>> plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
>>
>> Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's
>> regular shows
>> that I can watch, no problem.
>
>
> I'll tell you who has the best tits on TV - Patricia Blair! A network
> on DirecTV started showing the old Daniel Boone TV series from the 60's.
> I've never seen this series before. Patricia Blair is absolutely hot
> looking as Rebecca Boone. Big boobs. Big red hair. She's not supper
> ugly thin looking and not fat looking either. She is just right. Nice
> boobs. Nice.


I was going to try to stay out of this thread, but I can't believe no one
has mentioned "JAG's" Katherine Bell. C'mon, anyone who saw the "Australia
episodes" has to remember that bikini. WOW.

Rick "DaVoice" Charles




   
Date: 30 Nov 2006 22:31:01
From: mccard
Subject: Re: Best Tits on TV



"DaVoice" <davoicergp@cox.net > wrote in message
news:r4Obh.248$B42.235@newsfe12.phx...
>
> "Von Fourche" <Khonakong@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:lRMbh.5477$tM1.4205@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>
>> "Porsche_Dan" <43080932@recpoker.com> wrote in message
>> news:1164926539$914181@recpoker.com...
>>>
>>> I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a
>>> big
>>> plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
>>>
>>> Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's
>>> regular shows
>>> that I can watch, no problem.
>>
>>
>> I'll tell you who has the best tits on TV - Patricia Blair! A network
>> on DirecTV started showing the old Daniel Boone TV series from the 60's.
>> I've never seen this series before. Patricia Blair is absolutely hot
>> looking as Rebecca Boone. Big boobs. Big red hair. She's not supper
>> ugly thin looking and not fat looking either. She is just right. Nice
>> boobs. Nice.
>
>
> I was going to try to stay out of this thread, but I can't believe no one
> has mentioned "JAG's" Katherine Bell. C'mon, anyone who saw the
> "Australia episodes" has to remember that bikini. WOW.
>
> Rick "DaVoice" Charles
>
She got nekkid in some soft porn they show every now and then on cable. It
was before the "enhancement", still smokin.




 
Date: 01 Dec
From: Max Coin
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV




On Nov 30 2006 2:42 PM, Porsche_Dan wrote:

>
> I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show.  On a big
> plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
>
> Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
> shows
> that I can watch, no problem.
>
>
>
>
>
>

It's a toss up between Bill Parcel and John Madden.

_______________________________________________________________
Watch Lists, Block Lists, Favorites - http://www.recpoker.com


 
Date: 30 Nov 2006 23:45:00
From: Gary Philips
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


Porsche_Dan wrote:
> I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a big
> plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
>
> Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular shows
> that I can watch, no problem.

Seven of nine, Jeri Ryan. Loved those Star Trek Voyager episodes.

http://tinyurl.com/vgyf9

Gary (...) Philips


  
Date: 30 Nov 2006 15:57:20
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


On Nov 30 2006 3:45 PM, Gary Philips wrote:

> Porsche_Dan wrote:
> > I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a
big
> > plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
> >
> > Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
shows
> > that I can watch, no problem.
>
> Seven of nine, Jeri Ryan. Loved those Star Trek Voyager episodes.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/vgyf9
>
> Gary (...) Philips

Geek

____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 01 Dec 2006 09:11:26
From: Gary Philips
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


brewmaster wrote:
> On Nov 30 2006 3:45 PM, Gary Philips wrote:

>>Seven of nine, Jeri Ryan. Loved those Star Trek Voyager episodes.
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/vgyf9
>>
>>Gary (...) Philips
>
>
> Geek

Don't make me laugh.

Just got done watching Patton for the umpteenth time.
Remember the part where he's in the hospital tent paying
respects to the wounded and comes across a guy who had
nothing physically wrong with him and finding out that
he's there because of a nervous breakdown, he slaps the guy,
calls him a coward and threatens to pull his weapon to shoot
the guy? Well I AGREED with the General 100%. Me a Geek?
Not hardly.

Back to the subject at hand. Jeri has a set that makes
me want to press my face between them and move my head
back and forth until the neck muscles spasm out. Yeah,
hers are that good.

Gary (...) Philips


    
Date: 01 Dec 2006 16:19:10
From: Tony Shek
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV




"Gary Philips" <lvdlrs@midsouth.rr.com > wrote in message
news:2lSbh.1449$Ye5.1296@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com...
> brewmaster wrote:
>> On Nov 30 2006 3:45 PM, Gary Philips wrote:
>
>>>Seven of nine, Jeri Ryan. Loved those Star Trek Voyager episodes.
>>>
>>>http://tinyurl.com/vgyf9
>>>
>>>Gary (...) Philips
>>
>>
>> Geek
>
> Don't make me laugh.
>
> Just got done watching Patton for the umpteenth time.
> Remember the part where he's in the hospital tent paying
> respects to the wounded and comes across a guy who had
> nothing physically wrong with him and finding out that
> he's there because of a nervous breakdown, he slaps the guy,
> calls him a coward and threatens to pull his weapon to shoot
> the guy? Well I AGREED with the General 100%. Me a Geek?
> Not hardly.
>
> Back to the subject at hand. Jeri has a set that makes
> me want to press my face between them and move my head
> back and forth until the neck muscles spasm out. Yeah,
> hers are that good.
>
> Gary (...) Philips

On a semi related note, I love Shark and James Woods. Jeri Ryan happens to
be on the show, like her suits? Sure, they aren't quite as formfitting as
Voyager, but then nothing else will ever be.

--


Tony Shek
http://www.myspace.com/tonyshek
http://blog.myspace.com/tonyshek




 
Date: 30 Nov 2006 15:36:05
From: Howard Beale
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


On Nov 30 2006 3:42 PM, Porsche_Dan wrote:

> I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a big
> plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
>
> Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
shows
> that I can watch, no problem.


I don't watch the show but looked up the cast. You're talking about
Jennifer Love Hewitt? Meh, but acceptable.

http://skynetx.free.fr/JLH/original/Jennifer%20Love%20Hewitt%2059.jpg



Howard Beale

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 30 Nov 23:52:39
From: Porsche_Dan
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV



Nice image but you gotta watch the show to truly appreciate the breast delivery
systems that are used.

Selma Hayak is on a TV show? She is definitely boobalicous!

On Nov 30 2006 3:36 PM, Howard Beale wrote:

> On Nov 30 2006 3:42 PM, Porsche_Dan wrote:
>
> > I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a
> > big
> > plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
> >
> > Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
> shows
> > that I can watch, no problem.
>
>
> I don't watch the show but looked up the cast. You're talking about
> Jennifer Love Hewitt? Meh, but acceptable.
>
> http://skynetx.free.fr/JLH/original/Jennifer%20Love%20Hewitt%2059.jpg
>
>
>
> Howard Beale



_______________________________________________________________
Block Lists, Favorites, and more - http://www.recpoker.com


   
Date: 30 Nov 2006 23:44:08
From: Russell Patterson
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


On Thu, 30 Nov 06 23:52:39 GMT, Porsche_Dan <43080932@recpoker.com >
wrote:

>
>Nice image but you gotta watch the show to truly appreciate the breast delivery
>systems that are used.
>
>Selma Hayak is on a TV show? She is definitely boobalicous!


If you get a chance to watch a movie called 'After the Sunset" watch
it!

>
>On Nov 30 2006 3:36 PM, Howard Beale wrote:
>
>> On Nov 30 2006 3:42 PM, Porsche_Dan wrote:
>>
>> > I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a
>> > big
>> > plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
>> >
>> > Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
>> shows
>> > that I can watch, no problem.
>>
>>
>> I don't watch the show but looked up the cast. You're talking about
>> Jennifer Love Hewitt? Meh, but acceptable.
>>
>> http://skynetx.free.fr/JLH/original/Jennifer%20Love%20Hewitt%2059.jpg
>>
>>
>>
>> Howard Beale
>
>
>
>_______________________________________________________________
>Block Lists, Favorites, and more - http://www.recpoker.com



 
Date: 30 Nov 2006 15:08:39
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


On Nov 30 2006 2:42 PM, Porsche_Dan wrote:

> I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a big
> plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
>
> Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
shows
> that I can watch, no problem.

Have you watched "dog eat dog" on gsn? They had it on while I was playing
at Pechanga. Everyone at the table was staring at the tv. Something
about cheerleaders competing in some games in a pool.

-------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 30 Nov 23:56:11
From: arlo payne
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV





On Nov 30 2006 4:08 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> On Nov 30 2006 2:42 PM, Porsche_Dan wrote:
>
> > I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a
> > big
> > plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
> >
> > Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
> shows
> > that I can watch, no problem.
>
> Have you watched "dog eat dog" on gsn? They had it on while I was playing
> at Pechanga. Everyone at the table was staring at the tv. Something
> about cheerleaders competing in some games in a pool.


Best Tits I have seen on a TV were your GFs when she was bent over your new TV 
while you were working at your new job :):)



_______________________________________________________________
Block Lists, Favorites, and more - http://www.recpoker.com


   
Date: 30 Nov 2006 16:03:57
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


On Nov 30 2006 3:56 PM, arlo payne wrote:

> On Nov 30 2006 4:08 PM, brewmaster wrote:
>
> > On Nov 30 2006 2:42 PM, Porsche_Dan wrote:
> >
> > > I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a
> > > big
> > > plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
> > >
> > > Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's
regular
> > shows
> > > that I can watch, no problem.
> >
> > Have you watched "dog eat dog" on gsn? They had it on while I was playing
> > at Pechanga. Everyone at the table was staring at the tv. Something
> > about cheerleaders competing in some games in a pool.
>
>
> Best Tits I have seen on a TV were your GFs when she was bent over your new
TV
> while you were working at your new job :):)

Cool, now I don't have to do it when I get home.

______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 30 Nov 23:02:00
From: Stu Ungar Fan
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


Salma Hayek constantly exposes are tittlies in the Ugly Betty show.
http://stuungar.blogspot.com




_______________________________________________________________
Your Online Poker Community - http://www.recpoker.com


 
Date: 30 Nov 2006 16:53:01
From: eleaticus
Subject: Re: Best Tits on TV


"Porsche_Dan" <43080932@recpoker.com > wrote in message
news:1164926539$914181@recpoker.com...
>
> I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a
big
> plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.

Surely you don't mean Mannheim (sp) who was on The Practice the last year
that 'Alan Shore' was the best character around.

--
eleaticus
ee-lee-AT-i-cus
eleaticus@bellsouth.net

>
> Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
shows
> that I can watch, no problem.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________________________
> * New Release: RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com




 
Date: 01 Dec 2006 09:15:14
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


Jennifer Love Hewitt is HOT so is Salma she is my favorite



 
Date: 01 Dec 2006 06:37:39
From: Backslider23
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


On Nov 30 2006 5:42 PM, Porsche_Dan wrote:

> I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a big
> plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
>
> Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
shows
> that I can watch, no problem.

My girlfriend watches this show called Ugly Betty. All I know about it is
that Salma Hayek is on it, and she seems to take off her shirt more than
you would imagine necessary. Those are the only bits of the show I have
seen, but she is the winner of the subject of this thread.

Backlslider

------ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 01 Dec 2006 09:13:04
From: John B.
Subject: Re: Best Tits on TV


Show sucks but her titties frickin' RULE!!!!

John B.

"Porsche_Dan" <43080932@recpoker.com > wrote in message
news:1164926539$914181@recpoker.com...
>
> I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a
big
> plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
>
> Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
shows
> that I can watch, no problem.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________________________
> * New Release: RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com




 
Date: 01 Dec 2006 10:57:58
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


> I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show.  On a big
> plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
>
> Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
shows
> that I can watch, no problem.

I just find it funny that Fell can't reply to these threads anymore...

Morphy
http://donkeymanifesto.blogspot.com

----- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 01 Dec 21:38:16
From: Porsche_Dan
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV




On Dec 1 2006 12:57 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> > I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show.  On a
> > big
> > plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
> >
> > Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
> shows
> > that I can watch, no problem.
>
> I just find it funny that Fell can't reply to these threads anymore...
>
> Morphy
> http://donkeymanifesto.blogspot.com

ROFL............. Wise beyond his years.



_______________________________________________________________
Watch Lists, Block Lists, Favorites - http://www.recpoker.com


  
Date: 03 Dec
From: Tanya AKA MissT74
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV





On Dec 1 2006 11:57 AM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> > I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show.  On a
> > big
> > plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
> >
> > Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
> shows
> > that I can watch, no problem.
>
> I just find it funny that Fell can't reply to these threads anymore...
>
> Morphy
> http://donkeymanifesto.blogspot.com/

Well, if you really knew me, you would know that I'm the one more likely to
respond to this thread then him. : )

T

_______________________________________________________________
* New Release: RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com


  
Date: 02 Dec 2006 19:27:59
From: FellKnight
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


On Dec 1 2006 11:57 AM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> > I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a
big
> > plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
> >
> > Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's regular
> shows
> > that I can watch, no problem.
>
> I just find it funny that Fell can't reply to these threads anymore...
>
> Morphy
> http://donkeymanifesto.blogspot.com

lol... Did I ever? :)

Wait... has Tanya ever been on TV?

Fell

-------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 02 Dec 2006 21:30:47
From: RazzO
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


Heh.



> On Dec 1 2006 11:57 AM, XaQ Morphy wrote:
>

> >
> > I just find it funny that Fell can't reply to these threads anymore...
> >
> > Morphy
> > http://donkeymanifesto.blogspot.com



RazzO
email:ticorazz (at) yahoo.com
http://www.razzo.com

________________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 02 Dec 2006 19:58:59
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


On Dec 2 2006 7:27 PM, FellKnight wrote:

> On Dec 1 2006 11:57 AM, XaQ Morphy wrote:
>
> > > I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On a
> big
> > > plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
> > >
> > > Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's
regular
> > shows
> > > that I can watch, no problem.
> >
> > I just find it funny that Fell can't reply to these threads anymore...
> >
> > Morphy
> > http://donkeymanifesto.blogspot.com
>
> lol... Did I ever? :)
>
> Wait... has Tanya ever been on TV?
>
> Fell

Yeah, after I got knocked out of my WSOP final table she jumped ship and
cheered for Rafe. Frontrunner.

________________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 03 Dec
From: Tanya AKA MissT74
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV





On Dec 2 2006 8:58 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> On Dec 2 2006 7:27 PM, FellKnight wrote:
>
> > On Dec 1 2006 11:57 AM, XaQ Morphy wrote:
> >
> > > > I don't know what her name is but she is on the Ghost Whisper show. On
> > > > a
> > big
> > > > plasma screen those things are HUGE and on display in every episode.
> > > >
> > > > Okay so I don't watch much regular TV but this is one of my wife's
> regular
> > > shows
> > > > that I can watch, no problem.
> > >
> > > I just find it funny that Fell can't reply to these threads anymore...
> > >
> > > Morphy
> > > http://donkeymanifesto.blogspot.com/
> >
> > lol... Did I ever? :)
> >
> > Wait... has Tanya ever been on TV?
> >
> > Fell
>
> Yeah, after I got knocked out of my WSOP final table she jumped ship and
> cheered for Rafe. Frontrunner.

Jumped ship?? I was with you the WHOLE way baby. Well, until you left. : )

T

 

_______________________________________________________________
Posted using RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com


 
Date: 06 Dec 2006 16:18:12
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: OT: Best Tits on TV


> You must have blinked when that episode aired. :)
>
> It was 2006 WSOP, PLHE, as they are winding down the intro and Vegas
> flyover they show up at the table and announce the 9th place finisher, and
> Alan gets .0000003 seconds of airtime.


Thanks I must of missed it.