pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 13 Jan 2009 12:17:54
From: jonathan
Subject: ping k9
you called me something a while back and i meant to change my name to it.
i dont think it was TVSM, but it was something along those lines. refresh
my memory as its time for a new name
-------------------------------
me and you... we'll never get along, i hate the way you play your hands
and you wear your gun all wrong

Need Rakeback on ANY site? Click to:
http://www.thisisthenuts.com/signup/index.aspx?ReferrerID=38special

____________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com





 
Date: 13 Jan 2009 17:33:59
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: ping k9
On Jan 13 2009 2:17 PM, jonathan wrote:

> you called me something a while back and i meant to change my name to it.
> i dont think it was TVSM, but it was something along those lines. refresh
> my memory as its time for a new name
> -------------------------------
> me and you... we'll never get along, i hate the way you play your hands
> and you wear your gun all wrong
>
> Need Rakeback on ANY site? Click to:
> http://www.thisisthenuts.com/signup/index.aspx?ReferrerID=38special

'broke ass lying squeeze who never has a full buy-in"


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

_____________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 14 Jan 2009 23:07:50
From: SEC_wins_again
Subject: Re: ping k9
too late
On Jan 13 2009 5:33 PM, FangBanger wrote:

> On Jan 13 2009 2:17 PM, jonathan wrote:
>
> > you called me something a while back and i meant to change my name to it.
> > i dont think it was TVSM, but it was something along those lines. refresh
> > my memory as its time for a new name
> > -------------------------------
> > me and you... we'll never get along, i hate the way you play your hands
> > and you wear your gun all wrong
> >
> > Need Rakeback on ANY site? Click to:
> > http://www.thisisthenuts.com/signup/index.aspx?ReferrerID=38special
>
> 'broke ass lying squeeze who never has a full buy-in"
>
>
> Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
> Voltaire

----- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 13 Jan 2009 16:23:30
From: SEC_wins_again
Subject: Re: ping k9
winner
On Jan 13 2009 12:17 PM, jonathan wrote:

> you called me something a while back and i meant to change my name to it.
> i dont think it was TVSM, but it was something along those lines. refresh
> my memory as its time for a new name
> -------------------------------
> me and you... we'll never get along, i hate the way you play your hands
> and you wear your gun all wrong
>
> Need Rakeback on ANY site? Click to:
> http://www.thisisthenuts.com/signup/index.aspx?ReferrerID=38special

________________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 13 Jan 2009 17:25:05
From: Will_gamble
Subject: Re: ping k9
YW

On Jan 13 2009 6:23 PM, SEC_wins_again wrote:

> winner
> On Jan 13 2009 12:17 PM, jonathan wrote:
>
> > you called me something a while back and i meant to change my name to it.
> > i dont think it was TVSM, but it was something along those lines. refresh
> > my memory as its time for a new name
> > -------------------------------
> > me and you... we'll never get along, i hate the way you play your hands
> > and you wear your gun all wrong
> >
> > Need Rakeback on ANY site? Click to:
> > http://www.thisisthenuts.com/signup/index.aspx?ReferrerID=38special


**************************************************

On the wagon since 12/28/08

------ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 13 Jan 2009 12:29:26
From: Will_gamble
Subject: Re: ping k9
I think SEC_rules might be appropriate

On Jan 13 2009 2:17 PM, jonathan wrote:

> you called me something a while back and i meant to change my name to it.
> i dont think it was TVSM, but it was something along those lines. refresh
> my memory as its time for a new name
> -------------------------------
> me and you... we'll never get along, i hate the way you play your hands
> and you wear your gun all wrong
>
> Need Rakeback on ANY site? Click to:
> http://www.thisisthenuts.com/signup/index.aspx?ReferrerID=38special


**************************************************

On the wagon since 12/28/08

_____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com