pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 21 Dec 2008 17:41:04
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: doggy stake sent


_______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 21 Dec 2008 19:46:10
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: doggy stake sent
On Dec 21 2008 7:41 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> didnt see response until too late ..lemme know what you want me to do ..

keep and play next one or send back

and ty by the way


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

---- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 22 Dec 2008 06:01:24
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: doggy stake sent
play next one


On Dec 21 2008 9:46 PM, FangBanger wrote:

> On Dec 21 2008 7:41 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
> > didnt see response until too late ..lemme know what you want me to do ..
>
> keep and play next one or send back
>
> and ty by the way
>
>
> Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
> Voltaire

_____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 21 Dec 2008 17:59:51
From: gtech1
Subject: Re: doggy stake sent
Can I get one? :o)

I can pay you back easy if I lose, just need to get a hold of my friend
that has money on FTP.

Thanks in advance, lol.

On Dec 21 2008 8:41 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

>

_______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 21 Dec 2008 18:00:48
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: doggy stake sent
ftp name


On Dec 21 2008 7:59 PM, gtech1 wrote:

> Can I get one? :o)
>
> I can pay you back easy if I lose, just need to get a hold of my friend
> that has money on FTP.
>
> Thanks in advance, lol.
>
> On Dec 21 2008 8:41 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
> >

--- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 21 Dec 2008 18:01:42
From: gtech1
Subject: Re: doggy stake sent
Oops, sorry.

gtech1


On Dec 21 2008 9:00 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> ftp name
>
>
> On Dec 21 2008 7:59 PM, gtech1 wrote:
>
> > Can I get one? :o)
> >
> > I can pay you back easy if I lose, just need to get a hold of my friend
> > that has money on FTP.
> >
> > Thanks in advance, lol.
> >
> > On Dec 21 2008 8:41 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> >
> > >

----- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 21 Dec 2008 18:04:09
From: gtech1
Subject: Re: doggy stake sent
You da man.

How much you want back when I win? :o)


On Dec 21 2008 9:01 PM, gtech1 wrote:

> Oops, sorry.
>
> gtech1
>
>
> On Dec 21 2008 9:00 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
> > ftp name
> >
> >
> > On Dec 21 2008 7:59 PM, gtech1 wrote:
> >
> > > Can I get one? :o)
> > >
> > > I can pay you back easy if I lose, just need to get a hold of my friend
> > > that has money on FTP.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance, lol.
> > >
> > > On Dec 21 2008 8:41 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> > >
> > > >

________________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 21 Dec 2008 18:03:15
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: doggy stake sent
sent gl


On Dec 21 2008 8:01 PM, gtech1 wrote:

> Oops, sorry.
>
> gtech1
>
>
> On Dec 21 2008 9:00 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
> > ftp name
> >
> >
> > On Dec 21 2008 7:59 PM, gtech1 wrote:
> >
> > > Can I get one? :o)
> > >
> > > I can pay you back easy if I lose, just need to get a hold of my friend
> > > that has money on FTP.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance, lol.
> > >
> > > On Dec 21 2008 8:41 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> > >
> > > >

-------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 21 Dec 2008 18:06:19
From: gtech1
Subject: Re: doggy stake sent
Wait, do I need $5.50? Cashier says I have $5.


On Dec 21 2008 9:03 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> sent gl
>
>
> On Dec 21 2008 8:01 PM, gtech1 wrote:
>
> > Oops, sorry.
> >
> > gtech1
> >
> >
> > On Dec 21 2008 9:00 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> >
> > > ftp name
> > >
> > >
> > > On Dec 21 2008 7:59 PM, gtech1 wrote:
> > >
> > > > Can I get one? :o)
> > > >
> > > > I can pay you back easy if I lose, just need to get a hold of my friend
> > > > that has money on FTP.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks in advance, lol.
> > > >
> > > > On Dec 21 2008 8:41 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> > > >
> > > > >

______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




      
Date: 21 Dec 2008 18:07:27
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: doggy stake sent
u need only 3.50
On Dec 21 2008 8:06 PM, gtech1 wrote:

> Wait, do I need $5.50? Cashier says I have $5.
>
>
> On Dec 21 2008 9:03 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
> > sent gl
> >
> >
> > On Dec 21 2008 8:01 PM, gtech1 wrote:
> >
> > > Oops, sorry.
> > >
> > > gtech1
> > >
> > >
> > > On Dec 21 2008 9:00 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> > >
> > > > ftp name
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > On Dec 21 2008 7:59 PM, gtech1 wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Can I get one? :o)
> > > > >
> > > > > I can pay you back easy if I lose, just need to get a hold of my
friend
> > > > > that has money on FTP.
> > > > >
> > > > > Thanks in advance, lol.
> > > > >
> > > > > On Dec 21 2008 8:41 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > >

________________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




       
Date: 21 Dec 2008 18:24:52
From: Steam
Subject: Re: doggy stake sent
On Dec 21 2008 6:07 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> u need only 3.50

No 40c satellites? How about 2-step 5c satellites?

_______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com