pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 09 Dec 2008 17:54:23
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: doggy and his son playing video games
http://v.wordpress.com/YHg915HI

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

--- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com





 
Date: 09 Dec 2008 20:51:39
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: doggy and his son playing video games
On Dec 9 2008 7:54 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> http://v.wordpress.com/YHg915HI
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

If it were Morphy and his son , the dogs ribs would be showing , the kid
would be filthy dirty , and the TV would be setting on top of an old
broken TV set.

And they would be playing Space Invaders


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

------ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 09 Dec 2008 20:55:38
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: doggy and his son playing video games
On Dec 9 2008 10:51 PM, FangBanger wrote:

> If it were Morphy and his son , the dogs ribs would be showing , the kid
> would be filthy dirty , and the TV would be setting on top of an old
> broken TV set.
>
> And they would be playing Space Invaders

Yeah well, at least I wouldn't be trying to fuck him up the ass.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

________________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 09 Dec 2008 22:12:55
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: doggy and his son playing video games
On Dec 9 2008 10:55 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> On Dec 9 2008 10:51 PM, FangBanger wrote:
>
> > If it were Morphy and his son , the dogs ribs would be showing , the kid
> > would be filthy dirty , and the TV would be setting on top of an old
> > broken TV set.
> >
> > And they would be playing Space Invaders
>
> Yeah well, at least I wouldn't be trying to fuck him up the ass.

again ?

>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 09 Dec 2008 20:45:45
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: doggy and his son playing video games
On Dec 9 2008 6:54 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> http://v.wordpress.com/YHg915HI
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

That's funny.

------ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 09 Dec 2008 18:21:44
From: Porsche_Dan
Subject: Re: doggy and his son playing video games
On Dec 9, 7:54=A0pm, "XaQ Morphy" <a1c5...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> http://v.wordpress.com/YHg915HI
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmor...@donkeymanifesto.comhttp://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" =A0--The Great Patholio
>
> ---=A0
> * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more..www.recgroups.com

You don't really think he has children do you? Oh please no.