pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 21 Feb 2009 16:33:11
From: Arlo-Payne
Subject: Youtube help please
Is there anyone out there that could talk to me on the phone about Youtube.
What I would like to do is make videos people could watch instead of
writing posts on RGP.
I know nothing about youtube and could really use the help getting started.

Thanks in advance.

AP

______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 21 Feb 2009 17:01:35
From:
Subject: Re: Youtube help please
On Feb 21, 4:33=A0pm, "Arlo-Payne" <arlo_pa...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> Is there anyone out there that could talk to me on the phone about Youtub=
e.
> What I would like to do is make videos people could watch instead of
> writing posts on RGP.
> I know nothing about youtube and could really use the help getting starte=
d.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> AP
>
> ______________________________________________________________________=A0
> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com

While your waiting for a phone call on a Saturday night you could be
trying this: http://www.wikihow.com/Film-Videos-with-a-Video-Camera-and-Put=
-Them-on-YouTube


  
Date: 21 Feb 2009 18:19:42
From: Arlo-Payne
Subject: Re: Youtube help please
On Feb 21 2009 6:01 PM, BeaForoni wrote:

> On Feb 21, 4:33 pm, "Arlo-Payne" <arlo_pa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there anyone out there that could talk to me on the phone about Youtube.
> > What I would like to do is make videos people could watch instead of
> > writing posts on RGP.
> > I know nothing about youtube and could really use the help getting started.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > AP
> >
> While your waiting for a phone call on a Saturday night you could be
> trying this:
http://www.wikihow.com/Film-Videos-with-a-Video-Camera-and-Put-Them-on-YouTube

Thanks for the start.

_____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com