pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 08 Jan 2009 20:14:17
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
You're a WHALE and you catch the casino cheating you after you've lost
$1,000,000 or more. What do you do?




 
Date: 10 Jan 2009 19:29:18
From: topset72
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G

Don't forget Russ ( I have the pulse of poker) made a post ripping
tournaments after an an "18-yr-old girl" won the European WSOP Main
Event. He didn't know that the girl was annette15 who had been
detroying on-line tournaments for three years. Once I Pointed this
out Russ claimed he knew who she was. Later he

He is just a washed up cheater with out a clue about what is going on.


"To give the sucker a chance, NL tourneys were devised. The recent
European WSOP Main Event was recently won by an 18 year old Female.
How often have you heard players state this was their first tourney?
Any idiot can win a NL tourney on any given day. Something far more
dificult to accomplish in limit of other forms of poker.

Russ Georgiev "


After I pointed out that this 18-year old first time winner was
actually killing tournaments on line for 3 YEARS while never having
deposited any money, Russ tried to recant/backpeddle.

He said he had played with annette_15 hundreds of times. Russ never
answered when I asked if he had a 112% roi like anette.

Well Russ, this unknown just followed here WSOP Europe Main Event win
by coming in 2nd in the EPT Dublin event. Annette was in 1st for a
long stretch. She lost during the heads up play for the
championship.


"Annette Obrestad, Norway, eliminated in second place for =80297,800"

http://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/live_updates/13616

Topset72

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Then RUSS re-re-canted and sid he never played with her.

On Nov 4, 11:39 am, "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.com >
wrote:


> On Nov 3, 3:50 pm, topse...@gmail.com wrote:

> Well since you're spilling all the bullsh*t you like, please point out
> where I stated I played with her? I played with Wild Bill Hickock,
> Teddy Roosevelt, Daniel Boone, but not with her. Please find the post
> where is stated I played with her? Oh, I played with Calamity Jane
> also.


> Grizzly Georgiev- Hide quoted text -



Um, you wrote even wrote it twice dumass Russ:

RussGeorg...@aol.com On Oct 8, 5:48?pm, "Palooka"


<nob...@nowhere.com > wrote: >


More options Oct 8, 7:56 pm
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.com >
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 17:56:24 -0700
Subject: Re: Russgca proves he has no idea what is happening in poker
On Oct 8, 5:48?pm, "Palooka" <nob...@nowhere.com > wrote:

- Show quoted text -


I have played with her at least 100 times.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


RussGeorg...@aol.com View profile
More options Oct 8, 7:58 pm


Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.com >
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 17:58:29 -0700
Local: Mon, Oct 8 2007 7:58 pm
Subject: Re: Russgca proves he has no idea what is happening in poker
Reply


 
Date: 10 Jan 2009 19:24:44
From: topset72
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
On Jan 9, 12:45=A0pm, "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.com >
wrote:

> So, Phil Ivey will now supposedly play a top internet pro a game he
> proposes for an amount where he can go broke, if he isn't broke
> already. Does this make sense? By the way, how much has Durr won over
> his lifetime in poker? If he's won $10,000,0000, at least three of it
> would have gone for taxes. Then we have expenses. But, he hasn't won
> 10 million. If he's won 2 million, it's possible he could easily lose
> 5 million on this challenge. Where is this money coming from?

Russ, the thing you are typing on is called a computer and you are
posting through the internet. Now a days there are places like HSDB
high stakes database that keep track of most of the big games so you
can see what on-line players have won and lost.

http://www.highstakesdb.com/default.aspx

Even the players use it. Phil Galfond told Ivey the should flip a
hand for $300,000 because HSDB showed Ivey was ahead of Galfond by
$300,000 for the year and Galfond wanted to be #1. Galfond did manage
to pull ahead.

Yesterday for instance Zigmond (NOT Sponsered) was the biggest winner
at FT with a $529,000 win.

Last year Durr won approx 6.2 Million dollars on FT so your 2 million
dollar sewing circle estimate is close. LOL.

They know they could lose 5 million dummy. Phil Ivey said someone
will probably go broke.

They are also going to pause when there is fat fish action available
like Guy. Guy is listed as losing anywhere from 14-20 Million on FT
this year depending on how many of the big losing accounts belong to
him.

topset72






 
Date: 10 Jan 2009 08:44:55
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
Odds on he'd lose the court case even though he was cheated and had
evidence.




On Jan 10, 12:54=EF=BF=BDam, Pepe Papon
<hitmeis...@mindspring.dot.com.invalid > wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 21:23:32 -0800 (PST), "RussGeorg...@aol.com"
>
> <RussGeorg...@aol.com> wrote:
> >Can he get his money back? How would he go about getting his money
> >back? Would he be the favorite in a court case even if the cards were
> >marked?
>
> He'd win the court case and then get whacked by the mob.



 
Date: 09 Jan 2009 09:45:54
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
Very close to what you should do. Threaten to sue the casino's for a
behemoth amount for being cheated. Because you're on the Forbes List
of Wealthiest People will give you all the publicity you need. If you
find marked cards for instance, they must go through casino security,
thus those cards will never see the light of day again. However, the
casino's have a lot at stake here. They can't go to trial as this will
set a precident, plus open the door to a Class Action Lawsuit which
could cost billions. The casino's are in a situation they don't want
to be in. The Billionaire is also a big dog on losing his case, as
even if he catches them cheating, security will dispose of the
evidence to minimize losses.

First, their would be a VIDEO TAPE of the incident which the casino
would be forced to provide. When the casino can't provide this, it
will show negligence. Meanwhile, the Billionaire will be happy to get
his millions back with interest. It's in the casino's interest to pay
off the Billionaire, since the bad publicity a lawsuit would bring
would cost the casino far more than what they'd need to pay off the
billionaire.

Obviously, the billionaire may want to do it in some unique manner as
would the casino. Neither really wants the world to know. The
Billionaire really wouldn't want the world to know he's gambling with
possible investors money and losing millions. The billionaire would
hate having the public think he could get cheated so easily. The
casino's wouldn't want this publicity as they would lose customers and
their intgrity would come into play.

So they fix up several scenario's where the Billionaire gets his money
back with interest. They fix up scenario's where the billionaire gets
his credibility and dignity back. NON DISCLOSURE agreements are signed
and the parties part ways.

Funny how Beal was happy to play dozens of times in Vegas before I
blew the whistle and the crew was talking him down for millions. After
I blew the whistle, he stopped losing. Now he started winning. A rank
amateur against the best in the world? They'd play him in Vegas, but
not in Dallas? Long way to Dallas from Vegas:). Even after Todd (not
so bright Brunson) opened his mouth about how he beat the banker, the
banker retaliated by running an add in the Card Player Rag challenging
them.

Now you have Phil Ivey stating he play anyone so he doesn't need to
challenge. Well, the banker did challenge but some ludicrous banter
was made the edge was not big enough to signify going to Dalls to
play. Yes, in Dallas they couldn't cheat.

So, Phil Ivey will now supposedly play a top internet pro a game he
proposes for an amount where he can go broke, if he isn't broke
already. Does this make sense? By the way, how much has Durr won over
his lifetime in poker? If he's won $10,000,0000, at least three of it
would have gone for taxes. Then we have expenses. But, he hasn't won
10 million. If he's won 2 million, it's possible he could easily lose
5 million on this challenge. Where is this money coming from?

Russ Georgiev

www.pokermafia.com
www.pokerunchecked.com
www.russgeorgiev.com






On Jan 9, 5:22=EF=BF=BDam, "DaVoice" <davoice...@cox.net > wrote:
> <RussGeorg...@aol.com> wrote in message
>
> news:661cf0fb-2555-43ad-8f52-b1ed21d05e89@a12g2000pro.googlegroups.com...
> I'm serious on this one Paul. I'm speaking of a billionaire catching a
> casino cheating him in any game, but we'll use poker. Say he learns
> about professionally marked cards and sees them in the game being used
> against him and he's losing a million dollars or more.
>
> Well, as a "hypthetical", let's say I'm Andy Beale...just for fun ;)
>
> I come back to Vegas, make a big show of being there and lining up a CREW=
of
> the said people who fleeced me before, and have them dump back 10 or 12 o=
f
> the $35m they've taken from me in the past 3 or 4 trips to a hypthetical
> Casino, with a cardroom run by a hypothetical guy named Doug. =EF=BF=BDTh=
en I write
> (or have ghost-written) a book about how GREAT I was and how WELL I playe=
d
> and how MUCH I won.
>
> But that's only a hypothetical :)
>
> --
> Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles



  
Date: 09 Jan 2009 10:02:44
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
Telling my father would result in the most rapid of solutions which would
please me greatly.Not only that, the operator would never do it again.
On Jan 9 2009 12:45 PM, RussGeorgiev@aol.com wrote:

> Very close to what you should do. Threaten to sue the casino's for a
> behemoth amount for being cheated. Because you're on the Forbes List
> of Wealthiest People will give you all the publicity you need. If you
> find marked cards for instance, they must go through casino security,
> thus those cards will never see the light of day again. However, the
> casino's have a lot at stake here. They can't go to trial as this will
> set a precident, plus open the door to a Class Action Lawsuit which
> could cost billions. The casino's are in a situation they don't want
> to be in. The Billionaire is also a big dog on losing his case, as
> even if he catches them cheating, security will dispose of the
> evidence to minimize losses.
>
> First, their would be a VIDEO TAPE of the incident which the casino
> would be forced to provide. When the casino can't provide this, it
> will show negligence. Meanwhile, the Billionaire will be happy to get
> his millions back with interest. It's in the casino's interest to pay
> off the Billionaire, since the bad publicity a lawsuit would bring
> would cost the casino far more than what they'd need to pay off the
> billionaire.
>
> Obviously, the billionaire may want to do it in some unique manner as
> would the casino. Neither really wants the world to know. The
> Billionaire really wouldn't want the world to know he's gambling with
> possible investors money and losing millions. The billionaire would
> hate having the public think he could get cheated so easily. The
> casino's wouldn't want this publicity as they would lose customers and
> their intgrity would come into play.
>
> So they fix up several scenario's where the Billionaire gets his money
> back with interest. They fix up scenario's where the billionaire gets
> his credibility and dignity back. NON DISCLOSURE agreements are signed
> and the parties part ways.
>
> Funny how Beal was happy to play dozens of times in Vegas before I
> blew the whistle and the crew was talking him down for millions. After
> I blew the whistle, he stopped losing. Now he started winning. A rank
> amateur against the best in the world? They'd play him in Vegas, but
> not in Dallas? Long way to Dallas from Vegas:). Even after Todd (not
> so bright Brunson) opened his mouth about how he beat the banker, the
> banker retaliated by running an add in the Card Player Rag challenging
> them.
>
> Now you have Phil Ivey stating he play anyone so he doesn't need to
> challenge. Well, the banker did challenge but some ludicrous banter
> was made the edge was not big enough to signify going to Dalls to
> play. Yes, in Dallas they couldn't cheat.
>
> So, Phil Ivey will now supposedly play a top internet pro a game he
> proposes for an amount where he can go broke, if he isn't broke
> already. Does this make sense? By the way, how much has Durr won over
> his lifetime in poker? If he's won $10,000,0000, at least three of it
> would have gone for taxes. Then we have expenses. But, he hasn't won
> 10 million. If he's won 2 million, it's possible he could easily lose
> 5 million on this challenge. Where is this money coming from?
>
> Russ Georgiev
>
> www.pokermafia.com
> www.pokerunchecked.com
> www.russgeorgiev.com
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Jan 9, 5:22�am, "DaVoice" <davoice...@cox.net> wrote:
> > <RussGeorg...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >
> > news:661cf0fb-2555-43ad-8f52-b1ed21d05e89@a12g2000pro.googlegroups.com...
> > I'm serious on this one Paul. I'm speaking of a billionaire catching a
> > casino cheating him in any game, but we'll use poker. Say he learns
> > about professionally marked cards and sees them in the game being used
> > against him and he's losing a million dollars or more.
> >
> > Well, as a "hypthetical", let's say I'm Andy Beale...just for fun ;)
> >
> > I come back to Vegas, make a big show of being there and lining up a CREW
of
> > the said people who fleeced me before, and have them dump back 10 or 12 of
> > the $35m they've taken from me in the past 3 or 4 trips to a hypthetical
> > Casino, with a cardroom run by a hypothetical guy named Doug. �Then I
write
> > (or have ghost-written) a book about how GREAT I was and how WELL I played
> > and how MUCH I won.
> >
> > But that's only a hypothetical :)
> >
> > --
> > Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles


Atheism is drawing dead

________________________________________________________________________
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 09 Jan 2009 05:29:51
From: StinkFist
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
On Jan 8, 10:14=A0pm, "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.com >
wrote:
> You're a WHALE and you catch the casino cheating you after you've lost
> $1,000,000 or more. What do you do?

Pour bags of cement in their washing machines.


 
Date: 09 Jan 2009 03:51:02
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
I tell my dad, that's all i need to do
On Jan 8 2009 11:14 PM, RussGeorgiev@aol.com wrote:

> You're a WHALE and you catch the casino cheating you after you've lost
> $1,000,000 or more. What do you do?


Atheism is drawing dead

______________________________________________________________________
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 08 Jan 2009 23:52:02
From: Tad Perry
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
<RussGeorgiev@aol.com > wrote in message
news:5cc8016f-9426-45a4-9a47-7c1b2266e8d7@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
> You're a WHALE and you catch the casino cheating you after you've lost
> $1,000,000 or more. What do you do?

Call Danny Ocean and plot to rip off the casino vault.

tvp




 
Date: 08 Jan 2009 22:44:20
From: Clave
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
<RussGeorgiev@aol.com > wrote in message
news:5cc8016f-9426-45a4-9a47-7c1b2266e8d7@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>
> You're a WHALE and you catch the casino cheating you after you've lost
> $1,000,000 or more. What do you do?

I cash out at the end of the current hand, peacefully maintaining my creepy
character and poker-facing what I caught. I just have to go now.

If it's someplace I'm not staying, I just leave, tipping as usual on the way
out.

If it's in the same casino/hotel, I return to my suite, take a shower and
order up a club sandwich. While I'm waiting for room service, I cancel the
remainder of my stay (claiming "other plans" or some such to management and
again, tipping as usual on the way out) and find out who among this place's
nearest competitors is most interested in my business, book their best
available suite for at least a week (grease liberally), and be sure to drop
more there than I got cheated out of at the first joint.

Then I never darken the cheaters' doors again.

If no one ever asks me why, then it was the wrong place for me to be playing
in the first place. If someone does ask why, all I have to say is that I
don't want to play *there* any more. The appropriate inferences will be
made and it's not actionable.

If I'm a true whale and all they got from me was $1M before I caught on,
they're going to miss me a whole lot more than I'll miss them.

My $.02, so to speak.

Jim




 
Date: 08 Jan 2009 21:23:32
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
Can he get his money back? How would he go about getting his money
back? Would he be the favorite in a court case even if the cards were
marked?





On Jan 8, 9:20=EF=BF=BDpm, "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net > wro=
te:
> <RussGeorg...@aol.com> wrote in message
>
> news:661cf0fb-2555-43ad-8f52-b1ed21d05e89@a12g2000pro.googlegroups.com...
>
> > I'm serious on this one Paul. I'm speaking of a billionaire catching a
> > casino cheating him in any game, but we'll use poker. Say he learns
> > about professionally marked cards and sees them in the game being used
> > against him and he's losing a million dollars or more.
>
> Well fuck, I imagine a billionaire would have a lot of options. =EF=BF=BD=
A LOT, of
> options!
>
> At the very least I would go into their restrooms and stuff coke cans and
> things down their toilets.
>
> -PP



  
Date: 10 Jan 2009 00:54:13
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 21:23:32 -0800 (PST), "RussGeorgiev@aol.com"
<RussGeorgiev@aol.com > wrote:

>Can he get his money back? How would he go about getting his money
>back? Would he be the favorite in a court case even if the cards were
>marked?
>

He'd win the court case and then get whacked by the mob.


  
Date: 08 Jan 2009 21:32:39
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
<RussGeorgiev@aol.com > wrote in message
news:832e88da-7559-43d3-b21a-99dedcffac0b@35g2000pry.googlegroups.com...
> Can he get his money back? How would he go about getting his money
> back? Would he be the favorite in a court case even if the cards were
> marked?


I have no idea, Russ. But if it were me, the casino could expect to be
mopping up a lot of overflowed toilets.

Anyway, keep going. I want to hear what you have to say. I always want to
read what you say.

-PP










 
Date: 08 Jan 2009 21:08:00
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
I'm serious on this one Paul. I'm speaking of a billionaire catching a
casino cheating him in any game, but we'll use poker. Say he learns
about professionally marked cards and sees them in the game being used
against him and he's losing a million dollars or more.




On Jan 8, 9:04=EF=BF=BDpm, "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net > wro=
te:
> <RussGeorg...@aol.com> wrote in message
>
> news:5cc8016f-9426-45a4-9a47-7c1b2266e8d7@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>
> > You're a WHALE and you catch the casino cheating you after you've lost
> > $1,000,000 or more. What do you do?
>
> Come up for air.



  
Date: 09 Jan 2009 05:22:56
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G

<RussGeorgiev@aol.com > wrote in message
news:661cf0fb-2555-43ad-8f52-b1ed21d05e89@a12g2000pro.googlegroups.com...
I'm serious on this one Paul. I'm speaking of a billionaire catching a
casino cheating him in any game, but we'll use poker. Say he learns
about professionally marked cards and sees them in the game being used
against him and he's losing a million dollars or more.


Well, as a "hypthetical", let's say I'm Andy Beale...just for fun ;)

I come back to Vegas, make a big show of being there and lining up a CREW of
the said people who fleeced me before, and have them dump back 10 or 12 of
the $35m they've taken from me in the past 3 or 4 trips to a hypthetical
Casino, with a cardroom run by a hypothetical guy named Doug. Then I write
(or have ghost-written) a book about how GREAT I was and how WELL I played
and how MUCH I won.

But that's only a hypothetical :)

--
Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles




  
Date: 08 Jan 2009 21:20:24
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
<RussGeorgiev@aol.com > wrote in message
news:661cf0fb-2555-43ad-8f52-b1ed21d05e89@a12g2000pro.googlegroups.com...

> I'm serious on this one Paul. I'm speaking of a billionaire catching a
> casino cheating him in any game, but we'll use poker. Say he learns
> about professionally marked cards and sees them in the game being used
> against him and he's losing a million dollars or more.


Well fuck, I imagine a billionaire would have a lot of options. A LOT, of
options!

At the very least I would go into their restrooms and stuff coke cans and
things down their toilets.

-PP








 
Date: 08 Jan 2009 21:04:33
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: You Catch the Casino Cheating you? What do you do?----Russ G
<RussGeorgiev@aol.com > wrote in message
news:5cc8016f-9426-45a4-9a47-7c1b2266e8d7@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

> You're a WHALE and you catch the casino cheating you after you've lost
> $1,000,000 or more. What do you do?


Come up for air.