pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 10 Feb 2009 17:05:48
From: RGP Loner
Subject: Who really harmed RGP?
I Know what got me here. It was a poker book I read by an author whose
name escapes me now. He is very tall and wrote a pretty good book with an
off title.
In it he mentions RGP as a place for lively poker discussion.

I'm thinking his name was Phil something , but top the helmet guy.

-------- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 11 Feb 2009 07:24:36
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Who really harmed RGP?
On Feb 10 2009 8:05 PM, RGP Loner wrote:

> I Know what got me here. It was a poker book I read by an author whose
> name escapes me now. He is very tall and wrote a pretty good book with an
> off title.
> In it he mentions RGP as a place for lively poker discussion.
>
> I'm thinking his name was Phil something , but top the helmet guy.

I blame Lou K. putting RGP in Poker for Dummies really lowered the bar for
everyone.

Chris

"NO! I want this shit to STOP! Right NOW! Nobody takes me serious
anymore." - Paul
Popinjay, 01/16/2009

______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 11 Feb 2009 19:03:00
From: Mark B [Diputsur]
Subject: Re: Who really harmed RGP?

"charrison100" <a11faea@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:k67b66x3kn.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Feb 10 2009 8:05 PM, RGP Loner wrote:
>
>> I Know what got me here. It was a poker book I read by an author whose
>> name escapes me now. He is very tall and wrote a pretty good book with
>> an
>> off title.
>> In it he mentions RGP as a place for lively poker discussion.
>>
>> I'm thinking his name was Phil something , but top the helmet guy.
>
> I blame Lou K. putting RGP in Poker for Dummies really lowered the bar for
> everyone.

Well, that explains how you and SpazzO found us!!!




 
Date: 11 Feb 2009 01:27:36
From: Tad Perry
Subject: Re: Who really harmed RGP?
"RGP Loner" <aaaa0db@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:bsk966xkag.ln2@recgroups.com...
> I Know what got me here. It was a poker book I read by an author whose
> name escapes me now. He is very tall and wrote a pretty good book with an
> off title.
> In it he mentions RGP as a place for lively poker discussion.

I think it was Tom Weideman, because if it's okay for him to act like a
jerk, it's okay for anyone. (And they did.)

tvp




  
Date: 11 Feb 2009 06:46:58
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Who really harmed RGP?

"Tad Perry" <tadperry@comcast.net > wrote in message
news:gmu5me$jk7$1@news.motzarella.org...
> "RGP Loner" <aaaa0db@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:bsk966xkag.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> I Know what got me here. It was a poker book I read by an author whose
>> name escapes me now. He is very tall and wrote a pretty good book with
>> an
>> off title.
>> In it he mentions RGP as a place for lively poker discussion.
>
> I think it was Tom Weideman, because if it's okay for him to act like a
> jerk, it's okay for anyone. (And they did.)
>
> tvp

Who ever it was, the bastard should be shot.

Irish Mike




 
Date: 10 Feb 2009 18:07:51
From: Steam
Subject: Re: Who really harmed RGP?
On Feb 10 2009 5:05 PM, RGP Loner wrote:

> I Know what got me here. It was a poker book I read by an author whose
> name escapes me now. He is very tall and wrote a pretty good book with an
> off title.
> In it he mentions RGP as a place for lively poker discussion.
>
> I'm thinking his name was Phil something , but top the helmet guy.

Phil Gordon I'm guesssing.

_____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 10 Feb 2009 18:44:07
From: RGP Loner
Subject: Re: Who really harmed RGP?
that's the one. thanks.
On Feb 10 2009 7:07 PM, Steam wrote:

> On Feb 10 2009 5:05 PM, RGP Loner wrote:
>
> > I Know what got me here. It was a poker book I read by an author whose
> > name escapes me now. He is very tall and wrote a pretty good book with an
> > off title.
> > In it he mentions RGP as a place for lively poker discussion.
> >
> > I'm thinking his name was Phil something , but top the helmet guy.
>
> Phil Gordon I'm guessing.

_____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com