pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 02 Jan 2009 15:08:59
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Vegas Rentals / Homes
I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them

Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?

Homes are 10-20 years old.

What's that area like ?



Atheism is drawing dead

________________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 04 Jan 2009 14:07:34
From: YYZ
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 2, 3:08=A0pm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid >
wrote:
> I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
>
> Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
> east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
>
> Homes are 10-20 years old.
>
> What's that area like ?
>
> Atheism is drawing dead
>
> ________________________________________________________________________=
=A0
> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com

The area is crap, bunch of old delapitated homes in the old part of
town. That said I'd gladly rent a house from you for $600/mo as I pay
more than that for my ghetto studio apartment.


  
Date: 06 Jan 2009 10:41:36
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 4 2009 5:07 PM, YYZ wrote:

> On Jan 2, 3:08 pm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>
> wrote:
> > I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
> >
> > Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
> > east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
> >
> > Homes are 10-20 years old.
> >
> > What's that area like ?
> >
> > Atheism is drawing dead
> >
> The area is crap, bunch of old delapitated homes in the old part of
> town. That said I'd gladly rent a house from you for $600/mo as I pay
> more than that for my ghetto studio apartment.
If I do this i will look for you with hopefully something you like.My
partner in this is fexible and in most instances i can speak and act for
him on the spot. He has rental ownership experience and i have massive
experience with renters as an employee of ownership. I am completely on
the side of maintaining a property in pristine condition. Basically anyone
who respects the house and pays on time or with warning in case of
emergency keeps a low rental price and they get everything fixed
immediately. It's easy to tell who is respecting the property in the case
of a 1 family home. Our goal is a solid renter who appreciates a good deal
and in return he or she offers no stress. A decent renter will not have
his rent jacked outta site every year at all. I can't stress enough that
we will give a deal to someone who respects the place and has the
intention of staying there a while.

________________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 04 Jan 2009 20:39:48
From: da pickle
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 4, 5:35=A0pm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid >
wrote:
> On Jan 4 2009 5:07 PM, YYZ wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jan 2, 3:08=A0pm, "La =A0Cosa =A0Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.inval=
id >
> > wrote:
> > > I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
>
> > > Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the a=
rea
> > > east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
>
> > > Homes are 10-20 years old.
>
> > > What's that area like ?
>
> > > Atheism is drawing dead
>
> > The area is crap, bunch of old delapitated homes in the old part of
> > town. That said I'd gladly rent a house from you for $600/mo as I pay
> > more than that for my ghetto studio apartment.
>
> the homes i looked at are 10-20 yrs old
>
> Atheism is drawing dead
>
> -----=A0
> * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more..www.recgroups.com- Hide q=
uoted text -

Seriously Kevin, be careful. In Las Vegas they murder welchers and
leave their bodies out in the desert on the way to Pahrump.


   
Date: 05 Jan 2009 06:45:49
From: da pickle
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
"da pickle"

Seriously Kevin, be careful. In Las Vegas they murder welchers and
leave their bodies out in the desert on the way to Pahrump.
==========================

Seriously, just use your XAO account.




  
Date: 04 Jan 2009 17:35:36
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 4 2009 5:07 PM, YYZ wrote:

> On Jan 2, 3:08 pm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>
> wrote:
> > I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
> >
> > Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
> > east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
> >
> > Homes are 10-20 years old.
> >
> > What's that area like ?
> >
> > Atheism is drawing dead
> >
> The area is crap, bunch of old delapitated homes in the old part of
> town. That said I'd gladly rent a house from you for $600/mo as I pay
> more than that for my ghetto studio apartment.

the homes i looked at are 10-20 yrs old

Atheism is drawing dead

----- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 03 Jan 2009 23:05:43
From: DELETETHIS
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
section 8 pays about $625 (depending on what city)for a 3 bedroom 1 1/2
bath. You do get most of your rent every month and if the tenants
really destroy the place HUD will pay 75% of the repair. Bad tenants
are actually easier to evict.

La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
>
> Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
> east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
>
> Homes are 10-20 years old.
>
> What's that area like ?
>
>
>
> Atheism is drawing dead
>
> ________________________________________________________________________
> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com
>
>


  
Date: 04 Jan 2009 10:43:24
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes

"DELETETHIS" <"minus200(DELETETHIS)"@bellsouth.net > wrote in message
news:hpX7l.2152$fE1.1203@bignews3.bellsouth.net...
> section 8 pays about $625 (depending on what city)for a 3 bedroom 1 1/2
> bath. You do get most of your rent every month and if the tenants really
> destroy the place HUD will pay 75% of the repair. Bad tenants are
> actually easier to evict.

Minus,
In Las Vegas a family of 4 (with one child of each gender) can get a 3
bedroom 2.5 bath home on section 8 for a max of $1336, with HUD contribution
of $875 - $1000. If the two children are the same gender then the family
can only qualify for a 2 bedroom 2 bath with Section 8 max rent of $994 with
a HUD contribution of $575 - $700. My landlord has 5 section 8 homes and 3
others and we were just having this conversation the other day and he showed
me the guidelines.

If you have the $$$ to invest in rental housing in LV that would easily
qualify for Section 8 (all wiring, plumbing, smoke detectors, appliances,
heating, air in working and safe condition) you can actually get banks in
town to set your mortgage AT the price Section 8 sets as max rent if you
have the credit to do so.

I wish I had the $$$ to buy 2 or 3 homes out here, because the section 8
numbers are skyrocketing and the local housing authority has just been given
a huge Federal allotment due to the number of foreclosures and the highest
unemployment rate since the 80's in Clark County.

--
Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles




   
Date: 06 Jan 2009 11:19:45
From: Abbey Johnsson
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 4 2009 1:43 PM, DaVoice wrote:

> "DELETETHIS" <"minus200(DELETETHIS)"@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> news:hpX7l.2152$fE1.1203@bignews3.bellsouth.net...
> > section 8 pays about $625 (depending on what city)for a 3 bedroom 1 1/2
> > bath. You do get most of your rent every month and if the tenants really
> > destroy the place HUD will pay 75% of the repair. Bad tenants are
> > actually easier to evict.
>
> Minus,
> In Las Vegas a family of 4 (with one child of each gender) can get a 3
> bedroom 2.5 bath home on section 8 for a max of $1336, with HUD contribution
> of $875 - $1000. If the two children are the same gender then the family
> can only qualify for a 2 bedroom 2 bath with Section 8 max rent of $994 with
> a HUD contribution of $575 - $700. My landlord has 5 section 8 homes and 3
> others and we were just having this conversation the other day and he showed
> me the guidelines.
>
> If you have the $$$ to invest in rental housing in LV that would easily
> qualify for Section 8 (all wiring, plumbing, smoke detectors, appliances,
> heating, air in working and safe condition) you can actually get banks in
> town to set your mortgage AT the price Section 8 sets as max rent if you
> have the credit to do so.
>
> I wish I had the $$$ to buy 2 or 3 homes out here, because the section 8
> numbers are skyrocketing and the local housing authority has just been given
> a huge Federal allotment due to the number of foreclosures and the highest
> unemployment rate since the 80's in Clark County.
>
> --
> Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles

lol-You seem to know a lot about it. You mean youre on housing welfare,
too? Hey, the hurricane was 4 yrs ago, and youre still riding that wave?
Are there no limits to how long they give people to recover?

_______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 06 Jan 2009 11:46:16
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes

"Abbey Johnsson" <ac68dc0@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:hfnc36xq2i.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Jan 4 2009 1:43 PM, DaVoice wrote:
>
>> "DELETETHIS" <"minus200(DELETETHIS)"@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> news:hpX7l.2152$fE1.1203@bignews3.bellsouth.net...
>> > section 8 pays about $625 (depending on what city)for a 3 bedroom 1 1/2
>> > bath. You do get most of your rent every month and if the tenants
>> > really
>> > destroy the place HUD will pay 75% of the repair. Bad tenants are
>> > actually easier to evict.
>>
>> Minus,
>> In Las Vegas a family of 4 (with one child of each gender) can get a 3
>> bedroom 2.5 bath home on section 8 for a max of $1336, with HUD
>> contribution
>> of $875 - $1000. If the two children are the same gender then the
>> family
>> can only qualify for a 2 bedroom 2 bath with Section 8 max rent of $994
>> with
>> a HUD contribution of $575 - $700. My landlord has 5 section 8 homes and
>> 3
>> others and we were just having this conversation the other day and he
>> showed
>> me the guidelines.
>>
>> If you have the $$$ to invest in rental housing in LV that would easily
>> qualify for Section 8 (all wiring, plumbing, smoke detectors, appliances,
>> heating, air in working and safe condition) you can actually get banks in
>> town to set your mortgage AT the price Section 8 sets as max rent if you
>> have the credit to do so.
>>
>> I wish I had the $$$ to buy 2 or 3 homes out here, because the section 8
>> numbers are skyrocketing and the local housing authority has just been
>> given
>> a huge Federal allotment due to the number of foreclosures and the
>> highest
>> unemployment rate since the 80's in Clark County.
>>
>> --
>> Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles
>
> lol-You seem to know a lot about it. You mean youre on housing welfare,
> too? Hey, the hurricane was 4 yrs ago, and youre still riding that wave?
> Are there no limits to how long they give people to recover?

I am NOT on any "hurricane" assistance, although we did find out about a
program (a year after we'd been here) that was called DHAP short for
Disaster Housing Assistance Program, and we took advantage of it because it
was available, I wish we'd known about it when we first got here. that
program (that we are NO LONGER ON) expires in March of this year, and last
March they Housing authority started making people who were on DHAP start
contributing $50/month more each month for the final year of the program.

As I said, we're NOT on that program, but we were, and I wish we'd known
about it 12 months before we did, it would have saved us ~$12K. We paid our
full $1400/month the first full year we lived here, and then our landlord
(who I referenced in the last post, and where I got the info from) told us
about the program because he had 3 other renters who were from LA and MS
that were on DHAP.

So to answer your question, they gave 3.5 years total (of which we took 1.5
years) to people who could prove they were displaced by Katrina, but the
last 12 months the recovering families had to up their contribution by
$50/month.

I know about the programs available because our landlord is a friend of ours
now, after we've been renting from him since November '05 and my son works
part-time for him with his properties, and when it was time to renew the
lease he and I were talking about the stuff because he has, as I mentioned,
5 Section 8 homes.

He had been going around to all of his tennants to renew the leases and the
conversation came up, that's all. I thought I was being helpful by giving
the correct $ #'s to the OP of the thread to help him make his decision on
whether or not to buy rental property here. I would say YES, but get them
listed with Section 8, ASAP so you know your mortgage is at least 80%
covered by HUD.

--
Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles




    
Date: 06 Jan 2009 11:28:03
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
"Abbey Johnsson" <ac68dc0@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:hfnc36xq2i.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> lol-You seem to know a lot about it. You mean youre on housing welfare,
> too? Hey, the hurricane was 4 yrs ago, and youre still riding that wave?
> Are there no limits to how long they give people to recover?
>

I find your suspicious implication just a little distasteful and unbecoming
of you, Abbey. Don't you think that if Rick were freeloading on Section 8
that he would have already said so? I'm sure if any other well known RGPer
were on Section 8, that Rick would have said so.

-PP




     
Date: 06 Jan 2009 11:57:56
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 6 2009 2:28 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "Abbey Johnsson" <ac68dc0@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:hfnc36xq2i.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> >
> > lol-You seem to know a lot about it. You mean youre on housing welfare,
> > too? Hey, the hurricane was 4 yrs ago, and youre still riding that wave?
> > Are there no limits to how long they give people to recover?
> >
>
> I find your suspicious implication just a little distasteful and unbecoming
> of you, Abbey. Don't you think that if Rick were freeloading on Section 8
> that he would have already said so? I'm sure if any other well known RGPer
> were on Section 8, that Rick would have said so.
>
> -PP
I'm not on section 8 myself. Sometimes life jams people pretty hard though
so i cannot fault anyone for recieving any help. Things happen.
Corporations and government often profit at the expense of citizens. At
the same time, i elieve a large number of recipients are unjustly assisted
I dont look at any circumstance as a barrier to consideration.

Atheism is drawing dead

________________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 06 Jan 2009 11:47:50
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes

"Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
news:%hO8l.16965$ZP4.14174@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com...
> "Abbey Johnsson" <ac68dc0@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:hfnc36xq2i.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
>>
>> lol-You seem to know a lot about it. You mean youre on housing welfare,
>> too? Hey, the hurricane was 4 yrs ago, and youre still riding that wave?
>> Are there no limits to how long they give people to recover?
>>
>
> I find your suspicious implication just a little distasteful and
> unbecoming of you, Abbey. Don't you think that if Rick were freeloading
> on Section 8 that he would have already said so? I'm sure if any other
> well known RGPer were on Section 8, that Rick would have said so.
>
> -PP

What makes you say that? What business is it of mine if anyone is on a
Government program? I wouldn't post on RGP that they were even if I knew
they were. That's very presumptuous of you Paul.

--
Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles




      
Date: 06 Jan 2009 12:13:28
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
"DaVoice" <davoicergp@cox.net > wrote in message
news:MzO8l.103502$X05.83889@newsfe03.iad...
>
> "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> news:%hO8l.16965$ZP4.14174@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com...
>> "Abbey Johnsson" <ac68dc0@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:hfnc36xq2i.ln2@recgroups.com...
>>
>>>
>>> lol-You seem to know a lot about it. You mean youre on housing welfare,
>>> too? Hey, the hurricane was 4 yrs ago, and youre still riding that wave?
>>> Are there no limits to how long they give people to recover?
>>>
>>
>> I find your suspicious implication just a little distasteful and
>> unbecoming of you, Abbey. Don't you think that if Rick were freeloading
>> on Section 8 that he would have already said so? I'm sure if any other
>> well known RGPer were on Section 8, that Rick would have said so.
>>
>> -PP
>
> What makes you say that? What business is it of mine if anyone is on a
> Government program? I wouldn't post on RGP that they were even if I knew
> they were. That's very presumptuous of you Paul.
>
> --
> Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles


Rick, I was just trying to stick up for you. That Abbey is really starting
to piss me off.

-PP




       
Date: 06 Jan 2009 12:35:05
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 6 2009 3:13 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "DaVoice" <davoicergp@cox.net> wrote in message
> news:MzO8l.103502$X05.83889@newsfe03.iad...
> >
> > "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > news:%hO8l.16965$ZP4.14174@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com...
> >> "Abbey Johnsson" <ac68dc0@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> >> news:hfnc36xq2i.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >>
> >>>
> >>> lol-You seem to know a lot about it. You mean youre on housing welfare,
> >>> too? Hey, the hurricane was 4 yrs ago, and youre still riding that wave?
> >>> Are there no limits to how long they give people to recover?
> >>>
> >>
> >> I find your suspicious implication just a little distasteful and
> >> unbecoming of you, Abbey. Don't you think that if Rick were freeloading
> >> on Section 8 that he would have already said so? I'm sure if any other
> >> well known RGPer were on Section 8, that Rick would have said so.
> >>
> >> -PP
> >
> > What makes you say that? What business is it of mine if anyone is on a
> > Government program? I wouldn't post on RGP that they were even if I knew
> > they were. That's very presumptuous of you Paul.
> >
> > --
> > Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles
>
>
> Rick, I was just trying to stick up for you. That Abbey is really starting
> to piss me off.
>
> -PP
I think that you maybe didn't come across exactly as you intended.

Atheism is drawing dead

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



        
Date: 06 Jan 2009 14:02:26
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes

"La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:psrc36ximi.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Jan 6 2009 3:13 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:
>
>> "DaVoice" <davoicergp@cox.net> wrote in message
>> news:MzO8l.103502$X05.83889@newsfe03.iad...
>> >
>> > "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> > news:%hO8l.16965$ZP4.14174@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com...
>> >> "Abbey Johnsson" <ac68dc0@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> >> news:hfnc36xq2i.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>> lol-You seem to know a lot about it. You mean youre on housing
>> >>> welfare,
>> >>> too? Hey, the hurricane was 4 yrs ago, and youre still riding that
>> >>> wave?
>> >>> Are there no limits to how long they give people to recover?
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >> I find your suspicious implication just a little distasteful and
>> >> unbecoming of you, Abbey. Don't you think that if Rick were
>> >> freeloading
>> >> on Section 8 that he would have already said so? I'm sure if any
>> >> other
>> >> well known RGPer were on Section 8, that Rick would have said so.
>> >>
>> >> -PP
>> >
>> > What makes you say that? What business is it of mine if anyone is on a
>> > Government program? I wouldn't post on RGP that they were even if I
>> > knew
>> > they were. That's very presumptuous of you Paul.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles
>>
>>
>> Rick, I was just trying to stick up for you. That Abbey is really
>> starting
>> to piss me off.
>>
>> -PP
> I think that you maybe didn't come across exactly as you intended.

Correct. It came off as Paul G saying that I would RACE TO RGP to report if
anyone I knew on here was on some Government assistance, I guess that wasn't
what he meant, but it seemed that way to me, and obviously you, too.

Thanks for sticking up for me Paul, but please word it better next time ;)

--
Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles




 
Date: 02 Jan 2009 20:57:06
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes

"La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:bdj236x84e.ln2@recgroups.com...
>I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
>
> Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
> east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
>
> Homes are 10-20 years old.
>
> What's that area like ?

Last I heard there were 28,000+ vacant houses in Vegas. Not to mention that
tourism is so far down that just aobut every hotel and casino is giving deep
discounts on room rentals. Along with free show tickets, food and other
incentives. Sounds like a great time to invest your money in Vegas rental
property.

Irish Mike




  
Date: 02 Jan 2009 19:11:34
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 2 2009 8:57 PM, Irish Mike wrote:

> "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:bdj236x84e.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
> >
> > Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
> > east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
> >
> > Homes are 10-20 years old.
> >
> > What's that area like ?
>
> Last I heard there were 28,000+ vacant houses in Vegas. Not to mention that
> tourism is so far down that just aobut every hotel and casino is giving deep
> discounts on room rentals. Along with free show tickets, food and other
> incentives. Sounds like a great time to invest your money in Vegas rental
> property.
>

Actually the homes at intrest are single family 2 story residences rented
at the same price as an appartment.

condos go for 1200

the cheapest house is 800

mortgage is 200
taxes 100


> Irish Mike


Atheism is drawing dead

----- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 02 Jan 2009 22:35:48
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
"La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:6k1336xq8f.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> Actually the homes at intrest are single family 2 story residences rented
> at the same price as an appartment.
>
> condos go for 1200
>
> the cheapest house is 800
>
> mortgage is 200
> taxes 100
>

You need to get your butt over there and check out the landscape. I'm
tellin ya, there's a lot of riff raff in that area.




    
Date: 03 Jan 2009 05:18:52
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 3 2009 1:35 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:6k1336xq8f.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> >
> > Actually the homes at intrest are single family 2 story residences rented
> > at the same price as an appartment.
> >
> > condos go for 1200
> >
> > the cheapest house is 800
> >
> > mortgage is 200
> > taxes 100
> >
>
> You need to get your butt over there and check out the landscape. I'm
> tellin ya, there's a lot of riff raff in that area.

THANKS


Atheism is drawing dead

-------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 02 Jan 2009 15:24:24
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 2 2009 6:08 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
>
> Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
> east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
>
> Homes are 10-20 years old.
>
> What's that area like ?

How much to run a small inground pool for a year ?


>
>
>
> Atheism is drawing dead


Atheism is drawing dead

____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 02 Jan 2009 16:10:50
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 2 2009 3:24 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Jan 2 2009 6:08 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
> >
> > Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
> > east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
> >
> > Homes are 10-20 years old.
> >
> > What's that area like ?
>
> How much to run a small inground pool for a year ?

You may want to look into this, but when I was looking at buying a house
in Vegas a few years ago I was told by the RE agent that you are not
allowed to put a new pool in, if you want a pool you have to buy a house
that already has one.

>
>
> >
> >
> >
> > Atheism is drawing dead
>
>
> Atheism is drawing dead


Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

____________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 02 Jan 2009 17:29:38
From: Arlo-Payne
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 2 2009 5:10 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> On Jan 2 2009 3:24 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > On Jan 2 2009 6:08 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
> > > I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
> > >
> > > Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
> > > east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
> > >
> > > Homes are 10-20 years old.
> > >
> > > What's that area like ?
> >
> > How much to run a small inground pool for a year ?
>
> You may want to look into this, but when I was looking at buying a house
> in Vegas a few years ago I was told by the RE agent that you are not
> allowed to put a new pool in, if you want a pool you have to buy a house
> that already has one.

I am 99.9999% sure the RE agent is full of shit. I looked up pool
companis in Vegas and there are many that install new pools at homes.

Just search pools Vegas company

________________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 02 Jan 2009 18:54:32
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 2 2009 5:29 PM, Arlo-Payne wrote:

> On Jan 2 2009 5:10 PM, brewmaster wrote:
>
> > On Jan 2 2009 3:24 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
> > > On Jan 2 2009 6:08 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> > >
> > > > I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
> > > >
> > > > Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the
area
> > > > east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
> > > >
> > > > Homes are 10-20 years old.
> > > >
> > > > What's that area like ?
> > >
> > > How much to run a small inground pool for a year ?
> >
> > You may want to look into this, but when I was looking at buying a house
> > in Vegas a few years ago I was told by the RE agent that you are not
> > allowed to put a new pool in, if you want a pool you have to buy a house
> > that already has one.
>
> I am 99.9999% sure the RE agent is full of shit. I looked up pool
> companis in Vegas and there are many that install new pools at homes.

She said there was a "moratorium" on new pool installations. This was
about 4 years ago. Maybe she just wanted to sell us that house, which had
a pool.

>
> Just search pools Vegas company


Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

_____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 02 Jan 2009 16:37:00
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 2 2009 7:10 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> On Jan 2 2009 3:24 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > On Jan 2 2009 6:08 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
> > > I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
> > >
> > > Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
> > > east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
> > >
> > > Homes are 10-20 years old.
> > >
> > > What's that area like ?
> >
> > How much to run a small inground pool for a year ?
>
> You may want to look into this, but when I was looking at buying a house
> in Vegas a few years ago I was told by the RE agent that you are not
> allowed to put a new pool in, if you want a pool you have to buy a house
> that already has one.
>

Thanks


> >
> >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Atheism is drawing dead
> >
> >
> > Atheism is drawing dead
>
>
> Brew
> --
> Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk


Atheism is drawing dead

_______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 02 Jan 2009 16:11:41
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
"brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:91n236xhde.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Jan 2 2009 3:24 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>

>>
>> How much to run a small inground pool for a year ?
>
> You may want to look into this, but when I was looking at buying a house
> in Vegas a few years ago I was told by the RE agent that you are not
> allowed to put a new pool in, if you want a pool you have to buy a house
> that already has one.
>


What are y'gonna do with a pool?




    
Date: 02 Jan 2009 16:43:58
From: Will_gamble
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 2 2009 6:11 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:91n236xhde.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > On Jan 2 2009 3:24 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
>
> >>
> >> How much to run a small inground pool for a year ?
> >
> > You may want to look into this, but when I was looking at buying a house
> > in Vegas a few years ago I was told by the RE agent that you are not
> > allowed to put a new pool in, if you want a pool you have to buy a house
> > that already has one.
> >
>
>
> What are y'gonna do with a pool?


Drop the kids off

-------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 02 Jan 2009 16:38:01
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 2 2009 7:11 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:91n236xhde.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > On Jan 2 2009 3:24 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
>
> >>
> >> How much to run a small inground pool for a year ?
> >
> > You may want to look into this, but when I was looking at buying a house
> > in Vegas a few years ago I was told by the RE agent that you are not
> > allowed to put a new pool in, if you want a pool you have to buy a house
> > that already has one.
> >
>
>
> What are y'gonna do with a pool?

it'll be a gene pool 4 sure

Atheism is drawing dead

_______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 02 Jan 2009 15:12:06
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
"La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:bdj236x84e.ln2@recgroups.com...
>I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
>
> Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
> east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
>
> Homes are 10-20 years old.
>
> What's that area like ?
>

It's shitty over there. Buy a 3 bedroom in Summerlin and I'll rent it for
600 from you.

There's no free lunches, Skillz. Although there ARE good deals in the Vegas
area.





  
Date: 02 Jan 2009 16:08:11
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
TY





On Jan 2 2009 6:12 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:bdj236x84e.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
> >
> > Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
> > east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
> >
> > Homes are 10-20 years old.
> >
> > What's that area like ?
> >
>
> It's shitty over there. Buy a 3 bedroom in Summerlin and I'll rent it for
> 600 from you.
>
> There's no free lunches, Skillz. Although there ARE good deals in the Vegas
> area.


Atheism is drawing dead

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 02 Jan 2009 16:07:54
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Vegas Rentals / Homes
On Jan 2 2009 6:12 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:bdj236x84e.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >I am considering purchasing homes in Henderson and renting them
> >
> > Would I find people willing to pay 600 for a 3 bedroom homes in the area
> > east of 515 and south of Lake Mead drive ?
> >
> > Homes are 10-20 years old.
> >
> > What's that area like ?
> >
>
> It's shitty over there. Buy a 3 bedroom in Summerlin and I'll rent it for
> 600 from you.
>
> There's no free lunches, Skillz. Although there ARE good deals in the Vegas
> area.

What's bad about it ?

It looks clean.

They have a WalMart !!

I am not looking so much for balla pads but resellable homes that can be
rented at decent prices for people who have steady income.

If we buy a place and fill it with a solid person, boom, nothing but a
lil paperwork every month, no headaches. It seems 800 is the going rate
for the area ?

Are those homes commuter friendly to Casino workers ?

Atheism is drawing dead

-------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com