pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 06 Dec 2008 19:59:15
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: This is all i really have to say
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A

----- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:00:20
From: La Cosa Popinjaymus
Subject: Re: This is all i really have to say
"La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:j9ur06xgm.ln2@recgroups.com...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A
>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUCxza768sw




  
Date: 07 Dec 2008 02:43:36
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: This is all i really have to say
On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 20:00:20 -0800, "La Cosa Popinjaymus"
<paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote:

>"La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>news:j9ur06xgm.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A
>>
>
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUCxza768sw
>

LMAO


  
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:22:19
From: FellKnight
Subject: Re: This is all i really have to say
On Dec 6 2008 11:00 PM, La Cosa Popinjaymus wrote:

> "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:j9ur06xgm.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A
> >
>
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUCxza768sw

omfg Post of the YEAR

Fell

--
Be Loud. Be Proud. Be Considerate!

________________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:22:10
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: This is all i really have to say
On Dec 6 2008 10:00 PM, La Cosa Popinjaymus wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUCxza768sw

Best.
Post.
Ever.

No really.
Ever.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

------ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 06 Dec 2008 22:28:33
From: mccard
Subject: Re: This is all i really have to say

"XaQ Morphy" <a1c5905@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:ikvr06x0t.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Dec 6 2008 10:00 PM, La Cosa Popinjaymus wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUCxza768sw
>
> Best.
> Post.
> Ever.
>
> No really.
> Ever.
>
> ---
The one to watch right after this for another laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhfCZWGzX0c&NR=1



    
Date: 07 Dec 2008 02:44:23
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: This is all i really have to say
On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 22:28:33 -0600, "mccard" <no_won@no_won.none >
wrote:

>
>"XaQ Morphy" <a1c5905@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>news:ikvr06x0t.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> On Dec 6 2008 10:00 PM, La Cosa Popinjaymus wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUCxza768sw
>>
>> Best.
>> Post.
>> Ever.
>>
>> No really.
>> Ever.
>>
>> ---
>The one to watch right after this for another laugh:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhfCZWGzX0c&NR=1

You might also like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay20RB3qPw8&NR=1


    
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:51:42
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: This is all i really have to say
On Dec 6 2008 9:28 PM, mccard wrote:

> "XaQ Morphy" <a1c5905@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:ikvr06x0t.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > On Dec 6 2008 10:00 PM, La Cosa Popinjaymus wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUCxza768sw
> >
> > Best.
> > Post.
> > Ever.
> >
> > No really.
> > Ever.
> >
> > ---
> The one to watch right after this for another laugh:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhfCZWGzX0c&NR=1

Is this the actual igotskillz or did I misinterpret? I thought skillz was
at least 5 years older than this.

--- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com