pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 22 Dec 2008 12:34:29
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Someone needs to answer to this...
What would possess someone to spit their gum out in a urinal? Do they
think there's some magic breakdown in the combination of piss, water, and
those urinal cakes that will breakdown gum to fit into the little drain
slots? Does their gum have a timebomb effect that it needs to be spit out
that instant rather than 20 seconds and 3 steps later at the nearest
garbage?

RGP has some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so I know at
least one of you as spit out your gum into a urinal. You need to answer
for this. Why? Other than "huhuhuh man that nasscarrrrrrrr race was
shore great last thar night!", what goes through your mind when you do
this? Huh? Answer me!

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

_______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 20:34:36
From: bub
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:34:29 -0800, "XaQ Morphy"
<a1c5905@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>RGP has some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so I know at
>least one of you as spit out your gum into a urinal.

would you rather just have the person hand it to you so you don't have
to dig it out of the urinal?



 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 17:52:54
From: johnny_t
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
What I like are the little public service messages that are the little
mats in the Urinal.

With pithy phrases like "Winners Don't Do Drugs!"

Because, I make all of my moral decisions based on what I read in the
urinal.


  
Date: 22 Dec 2008 21:01:56
From: FL Turbo
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:52:54 -0800, johnny_t <nobodyis@home.com >
wrote:

>What I like are the little public service messages that are the little
>mats in the Urinal.
>
>With pithy phrases like "Winners Don't Do Drugs!"
>
>Because, I make all of my moral decisions based on what I read in the
>urinal.

My favorite sign was one that said:
"Please don't throw your cigarettes in the urinal, as they get soggy
and hard to light."

Then there's the one by the toilet bowl.
"We aim to Please -- You aim too, please."

------------------------------------------------------
Men always check the position of the seat before they sit down.
Somehow, women find that illogical.


   
Date: 23 Dec 2008 01:39:50
From: bub
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:01:56 -0600, FL Turbo <noemail@notime.com >
wrote:

>My favorite sign was one that said:
>"Please don't throw your cigarettes in the urinal, as they get soggy
>and hard to light."
>
>Then there's the one by the toilet bowl.
>"We aim to Please -- You aim too, please.


"no matter how you shake and dance, the last drop ends up in your
pants"


    
Date: 23 Dec 2008 03:11:06
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...

"bub" <bub@plotuss.com > wrote in message
news:3d51l41c2h4gvfuas3jlakk6d7m23d4cr0@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:01:56 -0600, FL Turbo <noemail@notime.com>
> wrote:
>
>>My favorite sign was one that said:
>>"Please don't throw your cigarettes in the urinal, as they get soggy
>>and hard to light."
>>
>>Then there's the one by the toilet bowl.
>>"We aim to Please -- You aim too, please.
>
>
> "no matter how you shake and dance, the last drop ends up in your
> pants"

I saw one in a bar that said "Free beer tomorrow". My all time favorite is
one I saw in a mall:
"Ears pierced while you wait". As opposed to what? Dropping them off?

Irish Mike




 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 15:30:03
From:
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22, 3:34=A0pm, "XaQ Morphy" <a1c5...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> What would possess someone to spit their gum out in a urinal? =A0Do they
> think there's some magic breakdown in the combination of piss, water, and
> those urinal cakes that will breakdown gum to fit into the little drain
> slots? =A0Does their gum have a timebomb effect that it needs to be spit =
out
> that instant rather than 20 seconds and 3 steps later at the nearest
> garbage?
>
> RGP has some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so I know at
> least one of you as spit out your gum into a urinal. =A0You need to answe=
r
> for this. =A0Why? =A0Other than "huhuhuh man that nasscarrrrrrrr race was
> shore great last thar night!", what goes through your mind when you do
> this? =A0Huh? =A0Answer me!
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmor...@donkeymanifesto.comhttp://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" =A0--The Great Patholio
>
> _______________________________________________________________________=
=A0
> RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com


Yup. The only thing worse is when you're using the urinal and you try
to spit into it, but you wind up with this long piece of drool hanging
off your lip and stretching towards the urinal. And all you can think
is "Damn....I hope that breaks off before it hits". Because then
you'd be worried about the germs running up your little drool
ladder.

And don't EVEN tell me that no-one else has thought of this. ;)




  
Date: 22 Dec 2008 17:54:10
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 5:30 PM, johnnycoconutsftp wrote:

> On Dec 22, 3:34 pm, "XaQ Morphy" <a1c5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> > What would possess someone to spit their gum out in a urinal?  Do they
> > think there's some magic breakdown in the combination of piss, water, and
> > those urinal cakes that will breakdown gum to fit into the little drain
> > slots?  Does their gum have a timebomb effect that it needs to be spit out
> > that instant rather than 20 seconds and 3 steps later at the nearest
> > garbage?
> >
> > RGP has some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so I know at
> > least one of you as spit out your gum into a urinal.  You need to answer
> > for this.  Why?  Other than "huhuhuh man that nasscarrrrrrrr race was
> > shore great last thar night!", what goes through your mind when you do
> > this?  Huh?  Answer me!
> >
> > ---
> > Morphy
> > xaqmor...@donkeymanifesto.comhttp://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> > "SHUT UP IDIOT"  --The Great Patholio
> >
> Yup. The only thing worse is when you're using the urinal and you try
> to spit into it, but you wind up with this long piece of drool hanging
> off your lip and stretching towards the urinal. And all you can think
> is "Damn....I hope that breaks off before it hits". Because then
> you'd be worried about the germs running up your little drool
> ladder.
>
> And don't EVEN tell me that no-one else has thought of this. ;)

or you are wobbling back and forth(drunk of course) , and just as you
wobble backwards , you spit and hit "OL ROSCOE" right on the head !!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

---- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 22 Dec 2008 15:48:38
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 3:30 PM, johnnycoconutsftp wrote:

> On Dec 22, 3:34 pm, "XaQ Morphy" <a1c5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> > What would possess someone to spit their gum out in a urinal?  Do they
> > think there's some magic breakdown in the combination of piss, water, and
> > those urinal cakes that will breakdown gum to fit into the little drain
> > slots?  Does their gum have a timebomb effect that it needs to be spit out
> > that instant rather than 20 seconds and 3 steps later at the nearest
> > garbage?
> >
> > RGP has some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so I know at
> > least one of you as spit out your gum into a urinal.  You need to answer
> > for this.  Why?  Other than "huhuhuh man that nasscarrrrrrrr race was
> > shore great last thar night!", what goes through your mind when you do
> > this?  Huh?  Answer me!
> >
> > ---
> > Morphy
> > xaqmor...@donkeymanifesto.comhttp://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> > "SHUT UP IDIOT"  --The Great Patholio
> >
> Yup. The only thing worse is when you're using the urinal and you try
> to spit into it, but you wind up with this long piece of drool hanging
> off your lip and stretching towards the urinal. And all you can think
> is "Damn....I hope that breaks off before it hits". Because then
> you'd be worried about the germs running up your little drool
> ladder.
>
> And don't EVEN tell me that no-one else has thought of this. ;)

Paulie: I can't stand touching my fucking shoelaces. Ever go to tie your
shoes and you notice the end of your laces are wet? Come on why would they
be wet?
Silvio: I've got no fucking idea.
Paulie: You go in the public bathrooms. You stand at the urinals...
Hesh: Oh fuck. Come on will ya.
Paulie: He's asking me and I'm telling him and frankly it's important.
Even if the laces dry and even if you don't touch the body of the show,
bacteria and virus migrate from the sole up.
Christopher: You see this on TV?
Paulie: I gotta watch TV to figure out the world. Your average men's shit
house is a fucking sewer. You look at lady's johns you can eat maple
walnut ice cream from the toilets. Eh! There's exceptions. But the men
piss all over the fucking floor, urinals jammed with cigarettes and moth
ball cakes.


Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

_______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 14:55:53
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 2:34 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

>next time you are in a "hillbilly " rich environment and you go to a bar or
casino bar (Tunica), each time you go into bathroom keep putting change in the
urinal

Sooner or later some fuckin hillbilly will take it out and buy beer with
it

no offense johathan !!

--- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 14:26:09
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
Back in the early mid 90's, when we were manipulating the Dog Race
pools out of Miami, the El Cortez would take the largest dog action in
town. Plus, they'd comp everything since our action was so large.
Several of us used to play a game where we put quarters in the urinals
and bet on who'd take them out:).





On Dec 22, 12:34=EF=BF=BDpm, "XaQ Morphy" <a1c5...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> What would possess someone to spit their gum out in a urinal? =EF=BF=BDDo=
they
> think there's some magic breakdown in the combination of piss, water, and
> those urinal cakes that will breakdown gum to fit into the little drain
> slots? =EF=BF=BDDoes their gum have a timebomb effect that it needs to be=
spit out
> that instant rather than 20 seconds and 3 steps later at the nearest
> garbage?
>
> RGP has some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so I know at
> least one of you as spit out your gum into a urinal. =EF=BF=BDYou need to=
answer
> for this. =EF=BF=BDWhy? =EF=BF=BDOther than "huhuhuh man that nasscarrrrr=
rrr race was
> shore great last thar night!", what goes through your mind when you do
> this? =EF=BF=BDHuh? =EF=BF=BDAnswer me!
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmor...@donkeymanifesto.comhttp://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" =EF=BF=BD--The Great Patholio
>
> _______________________________________________________________________=
=EF=BF=BD
> RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 13:57:07
From: Will_gamble
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 2:34 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> What would possess someone to spit their gum out in a urinal? Do they
> think there's some magic breakdown in the combination of piss, water, and
> those urinal cakes that will breakdown gum to fit into the little drain
> slots? Does their gum have a timebomb effect that it needs to be spit out
> that instant rather than 20 seconds and 3 steps later at the nearest
> garbage?
>
> RGP has some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so I know at
> least one of you as spit out your gum into a urinal. You need to answer
> for this. Why? Other than "huhuhuh man that nasscarrrrrrrr race was
> shore great last thar night!", what goes through your mind when you do
> this? Huh? Answer me!
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

How many Nascar races do they have up there in Wisconsin or do you just
project everything you don't like on Nascar fans? Of course everybody
knows that Nascar fans are just another way of saying Redneck or From the
South. You regionalist asshole, we put chewing tobacco in the urinals.

________________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 22 Dec 2008 14:03:45
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 1:57 PM, Will_gamble wrote:

> On Dec 22 2008 2:34 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:
>
> > What would possess someone to spit their gum out in a urinal? Do they
> > think there's some magic breakdown in the combination of piss, water, and
> > those urinal cakes that will breakdown gum to fit into the little drain
> > slots? Does their gum have a timebomb effect that it needs to be spit out
> > that instant rather than 20 seconds and 3 steps later at the nearest
> > garbage?
> >
> > RGP has some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so I know at
> > least one of you as spit out your gum into a urinal. You need to answer
> > for this. Why? Other than "huhuhuh man that nasscarrrrrrrr race was
> > shore great last thar night!", what goes through your mind when you do
> > this? Huh? Answer me!
> >
> > ---
> > Morphy
> > xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> > http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> > "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio
>
> How many Nascar races do they have up there in Wisconsin or do you just
> project everything you don't like on Nascar fans? Of course everybody
> knows that Nascar fans are just another way of saying Redneck or From the
> South. You regionalist asshole, we put chewing tobacco in the urinals.

Don't you mean tobaccy?

Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

------ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 13:12:56
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
"XaQ Morphy" <a1c5905@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:l7a526xtl9.ln2@recgroups.com...
> What would possess someone to spit their gum out in a urinal? Do they
> think there's some magic breakdown in the combination of piss, water, and
> those urinal cakes that will breakdown gum to fit into the little drain
> slots? Does their gum have a timebomb effect that it needs to be spit out
> that instant rather than 20 seconds and 3 steps later at the nearest
> garbage?
>
> RGP has some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so I know at
> least one of you as spit out your gum into a urinal. You need to answer
> for this. Why? Other than "huhuhuh man that nasscarrrrrrrr race was
> shore great last thar night!", what goes through your mind when you do
> this? Huh? Answer me!
>


You think YOU'VE got problems? Let me tell you the problems I had
yesterday. That's right. I had to use the restroom at the Greyhound Bus
Depot. So shut the fuck up, Morphy, ya little whiny bitch.

By the way, a guy asked me for spare change while I was in there. HEY! I'm
taking a piss right now, mutherfucker! Can't you see I'm busy? NO, I DON'T
have any spare change. Get the fuck away from me!

-PP




  
Date: 22 Dec 2008 16:19:18
From: Mark B [Diputsur]
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...

"Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
news:YqT3l.9442$as4.945@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com...
> "XaQ Morphy" <a1c5905@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:l7a526xtl9.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> What would possess someone to spit their gum out in a urinal? Do they
>> think there's some magic breakdown in the combination of piss, water, and
>> those urinal cakes that will breakdown gum to fit into the little drain
>> slots? Does their gum have a timebomb effect that it needs to be spit
>> out
>> that instant rather than 20 seconds and 3 steps later at the nearest
>> garbage?
>>
>> RGP has some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so I know at
>> least one of you as spit out your gum into a urinal. You need to answer
>> for this. Why? Other than "huhuhuh man that nasscarrrrrrrr race was
>> shore great last thar night!", what goes through your mind when you do
>> this? Huh? Answer me!
>>
>
>
> You think YOU'VE got problems? Let me tell you the problems I had
> yesterday. That's right. I had to use the restroom at the Greyhound Bus
> Depot. So shut the fuck up, Morphy, ya little whiny bitch.
>
> By the way, a guy asked me for spare change while I was in there. HEY!
> I'm taking a piss right now, mutherfucker! Can't you see I'm busy? NO, I
> DON'T have any spare change. Get the fuck away from me!

OMFG THAT WAS YOU?!? Wait a minute, you said you were a black man!
You were WHITE! What else have you been lying to RGP about poptard?





   
Date: 22 Dec 2008 13:25:49
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
"Mark B [Diputsur]" <diputsur@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:gip08n$l87$1@news.motzarella.org...
>

>
> OMFG THAT WAS YOU?!? Wait a minute, you said you were a black man!
> You were WHITE! What else have you been lying to RGP about poptard?
>

And THEN, after I washed my hands, there were no paper towels, and the air
blowers didn't work either. I had to wipe my hands on my shirt. I should
have just wiped my hands on that guy who was asking for spare change, but
then I'd have to wash my hands again. What a dilemma.

-PP




 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 12:37:59
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 3:34 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> What would possess someone to spit their gum out in a urinal? Do they
> think there's some magic breakdown in the combination of piss, water, and
> those urinal cakes that will breakdown gum to fit into the little drain
> slots? Does their gum have a timebomb effect that it needs to be spit out
> that instant rather than 20 seconds and 3 steps later at the nearest
> garbage?
>
> RGP has some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so I know at
> least one of you as spit out your gum into a urinal. You need to answer
> for this. Why? Other than "huhuhuh man that nasscarrrrrrrr race was
> shore great last thar night!", what goes through your mind when you do
> this? Huh? Answer me!
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

Why in the bathroom of a lawyers office, secured from the public can some
"professional" not figure out how to flush?

3 toilets, 2 ALWAYS have floaters. I actually go to another floor if I
need the facilities.

Chris

____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 23 Dec 2008 01:51:27
From: Ian Stuart
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 9:37 PM, charrison100 wrote:
>
> Why in the bathroom of a lawyers office, secured from the public can some
> "professional" not figure out how to flush?
>
> 3 toilets, 2 ALWAYS have floaters. I actually go to another floor if I
> need the facilities.
>
> Chris

You've stumbled on their breeding program. Where did you think baby
lawyers come from?

_______________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 22 Dec 2008 13:14:24
From: Ben
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22, 4:12=A0pm, "charrison100" <a11f...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> On Dec 22 2008 3:50 PM, Mark B [Diputsur] wrote:
>
> > "charrison100" <a11f...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> >news:doa526xln9.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> > First:
> > >> > Why in the bathroom of a lawyers office, secured from the public c=
an
> > >> > some
> > >> > "professional" not figure out how to flush?
>
> > And then:
> > > Maybe they are just used to having their maid flush for them.
>
> > OK, so if you already know that; why are you complaining?
> > Just do your fucking job and pull the lever when they're done!
>
> Not my job to flush their shit. they are grown ups and should take care
> iof it themselves. I wonder how long they'd keep their trophy wives if
> they pulled this at home.
>
> Chris
>
> ------=A0
> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com



LOL, you think a fucking trophy wife is flushing a toilet?


   
Date: 23 Dec 2008 05:12:16
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 4:14 PM, Ben wrote:

> On Dec 22, 4:12 pm, "charrison100" <a11f...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> > On Dec 22 2008 3:50 PM, Mark B [Diputsur] wrote:
> >
> > > "charrison100" <a11f...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > >news:doa526xln9.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >
> > > First:
> > > >> > Why in the bathroom of a lawyers office, secured from the public can
> > > >> > some
> > > >> > "professional" not figure out how to flush?
> >
> > > And then:
> > > > Maybe they are just used to having their maid flush for them.
> >
> > > OK, so if you already know that; why are you complaining?
> > > Just do your fucking job and pull the lever when they're done!
> >
> > Not my job to flush their shit. they are grown ups and should take care
> > iof it themselves. I wonder how long they'd keep their trophy wives if
> > they pulled this at home.
> >
> > Chris
> >
> LOL, you think a fucking trophy wife is flushing a toilet?

If she wants to remain a wife.

Chris

______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 22 Dec 2008 12:40:20
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 12:37 PM, charrison100 wrote:

> On Dec 22 2008 3:34 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:
>
> > What would possess someone to spit their gum out in a urinal? Do they
> > think there's some magic breakdown in the combination of piss, water, and
> > those urinal cakes that will breakdown gum to fit into the little drain
> > slots? Does their gum have a timebomb effect that it needs to be spit out
> > that instant rather than 20 seconds and 3 steps later at the nearest
> > garbage?
> >
> > RGP has some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so I know at
> > least one of you as spit out your gum into a urinal. You need to answer
> > for this. Why? Other than "huhuhuh man that nasscarrrrrrrr race was
> > shore great last thar night!", what goes through your mind when you do
> > this? Huh? Answer me!
> >
> > ---
> > Morphy
> > xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> > http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> > "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio
>
> Why in the bathroom of a lawyers office, secured from the public can some
> "professional" not figure out how to flush?
>
> 3 toilets, 2 ALWAYS have floaters. I actually go to another floor if I
> need the facilities.

Remember those guys in grade school that would "miss" the toilet when they
took a crap, or find a way for their crap to hang from the ceiling? I'm
just saying...

>
> Chris


Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

------ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 22 Dec 2008 12:43:25
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 3:40 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> On Dec 22 2008 12:37 PM, charrison100 wrote:
>
> > On Dec 22 2008 3:34 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:
> >
> > > What would possess someone to spit their gum out in a urinal? Do they
> > > think there's some magic breakdown in the combination of piss, water, and
> > > those urinal cakes that will breakdown gum to fit into the little drain
> > > slots? Does their gum have a timebomb effect that it needs to be spit
out
> > > that instant rather than 20 seconds and 3 steps later at the nearest
> > > garbage?
> > >
> > > RGP has some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, so I know at
> > > least one of you as spit out your gum into a urinal. You need to answer
> > > for this. Why? Other than "huhuhuh man that nasscarrrrrrrr race was
> > > shore great last thar night!", what goes through your mind when you do
> > > this? Huh? Answer me!
> > >
> > > ---
> > > Morphy
> > > xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> > > http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> > > "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio
> >
> > Why in the bathroom of a lawyers office, secured from the public can some
> > "professional" not figure out how to flush?
> >
> > 3 toilets, 2 ALWAYS have floaters. I actually go to another floor if I
> > need the facilities.
>
> Remember those guys in grade school that would "miss" the toilet when they
> took a crap, or find a way for their crap to hang from the ceiling? I'm
> just saying...
>
> >
> > Chris
>
>
> Brew
> --
> Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

Maybe they are just used to having their maid flush for them.

Chris

----- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 22 Dec 2008 15:50:07
From: Mark B [Diputsur]
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...

"charrison100" <a11faea@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:doa526xln9.ln2@recgroups.com...

First:
>> > Why in the bathroom of a lawyers office, secured from the public can
>> > some
>> > "professional" not figure out how to flush?

And then:
> Maybe they are just used to having their maid flush for them.

OK, so if you already know that; why are you complaining?
Just do your fucking job and pull the lever when they're done!




     
Date: 22 Dec 2008 13:12:21
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 3:50 PM, Mark B [Diputsur] wrote:

> "charrison100" <a11faea@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:doa526xln9.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> First:
> >> > Why in the bathroom of a lawyers office, secured from the public can
> >> > some
> >> > "professional" not figure out how to flush?
>
> And then:
> > Maybe they are just used to having their maid flush for them.
>
> OK, so if you already know that; why are you complaining?
> Just do your fucking job and pull the lever when they're done!

Not my job to flush their shit. they are grown ups and should take care
iof it themselves. I wonder how long they'd keep their trophy wives if
they pulled this at home.

Chris

------ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




      
Date: 22 Dec 2008 13:47:44
From: Raider Fan
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 3:12 PM, charrison100 wrote:

> On Dec 22 2008 3:50 PM, Mark B [Diputsur] wrote:
>
> > "charrison100" <a11faea@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > news:doa526xln9.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >
> > First:
> > >> > Why in the bathroom of a lawyers office, secured from the public can
> > >> > some
> > >> > "professional" not figure out how to flush?
> >
> > And then:
> > > Maybe they are just used to having their maid flush for them.
> >
> > OK, so if you already know that; why are you complaining?
> > Just do your fucking job and pull the lever when they're done!
>
> Not my job to flush their shit. they are grown ups and should take care
> iof it themselves. I wonder how long they'd keep their trophy wives if
> they pulled this at home.

They lose the trophy wife if they forget to put the seat down! I hope you
saw the Raiders yesterday. They played outstanding!

------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



       
Date: 23 Dec 2008 05:12:43
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 4:47 PM, Raider Fan wrote:

> On Dec 22 2008 3:12 PM, charrison100 wrote:
>
> > On Dec 22 2008 3:50 PM, Mark B [Diputsur] wrote:
> >
> > > "charrison100" <a11faea@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > > news:doa526xln9.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > >
> > > First:
> > > >> > Why in the bathroom of a lawyers office, secured from the public
can
> > > >> > some
> > > >> > "professional" not figure out how to flush?
> > >
> > > And then:
> > > > Maybe they are just used to having their maid flush for them.
> > >
> > > OK, so if you already know that; why are you complaining?
> > > Just do your fucking job and pull the lever when they're done!
> >
> > Not my job to flush their shit. they are grown ups and should take care
> > iof it themselves. I wonder how long they'd keep their trophy wives if
> > they pulled this at home.
>
> They lose the trophy wife if they forget to put the seat down! I hope you
> saw the Raiders yesterday. They played outstanding!

I missed it. I caught the highlights.

Chris

_______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




       
Date: 22 Dec 2008 14:03:08
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 1:47 PM, Raider Fan wrote:

> On Dec 22 2008 3:12 PM, charrison100 wrote:
>
> > On Dec 22 2008 3:50 PM, Mark B [Diputsur] wrote:
> >
> > > "charrison100" <a11faea@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > > news:doa526xln9.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > >
> > > First:
> > > >> > Why in the bathroom of a lawyers office, secured from the public
can
> > > >> > some
> > > >> > "professional" not figure out how to flush?
> > >
> > > And then:
> > > > Maybe they are just used to having their maid flush for them.
> > >
> > > OK, so if you already know that; why are you complaining?
> > > Just do your fucking job and pull the lever when they're done!
> >
> > Not my job to flush their shit. they are grown ups and should take care
> > iof it themselves. I wonder how long they'd keep their trophy wives if
> > they pulled this at home.
>
> They lose the trophy wife if they forget to put the seat down! I hope you
> saw the Raiders yesterday. They played outstanding!

The only good trophy wife has her head mounted over the fireplace.

Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

---- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




        
Date: 23 Dec 2008 05:13:17
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
On Dec 22 2008 5:03 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> On Dec 22 2008 1:47 PM, Raider Fan wrote:
>
> > On Dec 22 2008 3:12 PM, charrison100 wrote:
> >
> > > On Dec 22 2008 3:50 PM, Mark B [Diputsur] wrote:
> > >
> > > > "charrison100" <a11faea@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > > > news:doa526xln9.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > > >
> > > > First:
> > > > >> > Why in the bathroom of a lawyers office, secured from the public
> can
> > > > >> > some
> > > > >> > "professional" not figure out how to flush?
> > > >
> > > > And then:
> > > > > Maybe they are just used to having their maid flush for them.
> > > >
> > > > OK, so if you already know that; why are you complaining?
> > > > Just do your fucking job and pull the lever when they're done!
> > >
> > > Not my job to flush their shit. they are grown ups and should take care
> > > iof it themselves. I wonder how long they'd keep their trophy wives if
> > > they pulled this at home.
> >
> > They lose the trophy wife if they forget to put the seat down! I hope you
> > saw the Raiders yesterday. They played outstanding!
>
> The only good trophy wife has her head mounted over the fireplace.
>
> Brew
> --
> Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

And her ass in the air.

Chris

-------- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




        
Date: 22 Dec 2008 17:55:44
From: johnny_t
Subject: Re: Someone needs to answer to this...
brewmaster wrote:

>
> The only good trophy wife has her head mounted over the fireplace.

Crap, thats gotta be tough. A trophy wife should certainly have her
head mounted, pretty much where ever one gets the urge.

I like in the Porsche. In the neighbors bathroom. At the mall. But
over the fireplace?