pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 20 Feb 2009 03:23:54
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Rev al sharpton
Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is a
racist nigger ?

------ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 20 Feb 2009 18:28:42
From: RAZZO RUSS SUCK THE BIG ONE
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
YOU'RE PETTY SHARP FOR A MORON--OOPS THAT'S A OXYMORON




Maybe because he is a
> racist nigger ?


BEND OVER RAZZO RUSS

--- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 20 Feb 2009 14:00:14
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton

"La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
> Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is a
> racist nigger ?

Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living at it.

Irish Mike




  
Date: 21 Feb 2009 03:11:43
From: Alim Nassor
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 20, 1:25=A0pm, "IHeartWuzzy" <a551...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>
> > "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> >news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is a
> > > racist nigger ?
>
> > Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living at=
it.
>
> > Irish Mike
>
> While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and skillz ar=
e
> racists (tho not professionals).
>
> ____________________________________________________________________=A0
> RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com

Almost every human being in the world is racist to some degree. You
may deny it, but deep down you know it is true. It may finally surface
if your daughter comes home and announces she is marrying Kunta Kinte.

I've been all over the world and haven't run a cross a single race of
people who do not harbor prejudices against other races. The Japs
hate Koreans and their own aboriginal peoples. The Chinese hate the
Japs and all the Southeast Asian races. Almost every European races
has prejudices towards middle easterners and Africans.

Right now I am in Malaysia and here the Chinese and the Indians
dislike the Malays because of real and imagined biases. The Malay
government has an official policy of "Malay Superiority".

I think part of the reasons liberals are so obsessed with attacking
others with the racist card is because they are trying to avoid
looking inward at their own hearts.



   
Date: 21 Feb 2009 09:07:11
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 21 2009 6:11 AM, Alim Nassor wrote:

> I think part of the reasons liberals are so obsessed with attacking
> others with the racist card is because they are trying to avoid
> looking inward at their own hearts.

YES

------ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 20 Feb 2009 11:25:01
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:

> "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is a
> > racist nigger ?
>
> Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living at it.
>
> Irish Mike

While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and skillz are
racists (tho not professionals).

____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 20 Feb 2009 19:46:40
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 20 2009 2:25 PM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:

> On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>
> > "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is a
> > > racist nigger ?
> >
> > Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living at it.
> >
> > Irish Mike
>
> While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and skillz are
> racists (tho not professionals).


I just looked at my messenger list. EVERY person on it is nonwhite



Thanks for the memories, you lit up my life for a few precious moments
http://kuroiso.org/

-------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 20 Feb 2009 19:47:47
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 20 2009 10:46 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Feb 20 2009 2:25 PM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:
>
> > On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> >
> > > "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > > news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > > > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is a
> > > > racist nigger ?
> > >
> > > Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living at
it.
> > >
> > > Irish Mike
> >
> > While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and skillz are
> > racists (tho not professionals).
>
>
> I just looked at my messenger list. EVERY person on it is nonwhite
>



all nonmale also, lol


>
>
> Thanks for the memories, you lit up my life for a few precious moments
> http://kuroiso.org/




Thanks for the memories, you lit up my life for a few precious moments
http://kuroiso.org/

______________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 20 Feb 2009 12:04:51
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 20 2009 2:25 PM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:

> On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>
> > "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is a
> > > racist nigger ?
> >
> > Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living at it.
> >
> > Irish Mike
>
> While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and skillz are
> racists (tho not professionals).
i just dont like niggers who cry racism at every opportunity. Are you
black/brown/person of color or a nigger ? I love dark folks . Im not a fan
of race card playing niggers or PBS watching white whine drinking in the
tub caspers either. You and other niggers ruin it for good folks

Thanks for the memories, you lit up my life for a few precious moments
http://kuroiso.org/

_______________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 20 Feb 2009 12:38:13
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 20 2009 3:04 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Feb 20 2009 2:25 PM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:
>
> > On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> >
> > > "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > > news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > > > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is a
> > > > racist nigger ?
> > >
> > > Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living at
it.
> > >
> > > Irish Mike
> >
> > While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and skillz are
> > racists (tho not professionals).
> i just dont like niggers who cry racism at every opportunity. Are you
> black/brown/person of color or a nigger ? I love dark folks . Im not a fan
> of race card playing niggers or PBS watching white whine drinking in the
> tub caspers either. You and other niggers ruin it for good folks

No real comment needed here, o'course...

-------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 20 Feb 2009 12:52:32
From: JerseyRudy
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 20 2009 3:38 PM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:

> On Feb 20 2009 3:04 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > On Feb 20 2009 2:25 PM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:
> >
> > > On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> > >
> > > > "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > > > news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > > > > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is a
> > > > > racist nigger ?
> > > >
> > > > Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living at
> it.
> > > >
> > > > Irish Mike
> > >
> > > While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and skillz
are
> > > racists (tho not professionals).
> > i just dont like niggers who cry racism at every opportunity. Are you
> > black/brown/person of color or a nigger ? I love dark folks . Im not a fan
> > of race card playing niggers or PBS watching white whine drinking in the
> > tub caspers either. You and other niggers ruin it for good folks
>
> No real comment needed here, o'course...

That essentially speaks for itself. I actually pity him.

--- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 20 Feb 2009 11:55:19
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 20 2009 2:25 PM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:

> On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>
> > "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is a
> > > racist nigger ?
> >
> > Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living at it.
> >
> > Irish Mike
>
> While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and skillz are
> racists (tho not professionals).
You wish i was racist

Thanks for the memories, you lit up my life for a few precious moments
http://kuroiso.org/

_____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 20 Feb 2009 12:36:06
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 20 2009 2:55 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Feb 20 2009 2:25 PM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:
>
> > On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> >
> > > "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > > news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > > > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is a
> > > > racist nigger ?
> > >
> > > Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living at
it.
> > >
> > > Irish Mike
> >
> > While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and skillz are
> > racists (tho not professionals).
> You wish i was racist

Actually, I wish you didn't drool over Boy Scouts.

______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 20 Feb 2009 14:51:35
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton

"IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:dlc376x8d5.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>
>> "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is a
>> > racist nigger ?
>>
>> Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living at
>> it.
>>
>> Irish Mike
>
> While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and skillz are
> racists (tho not professionals).

What do you really know about me? The answer is, no more than I really know
about you. Stop making these moronic statements - you'll have better karma.

Irish Mike




    
Date: 20 Feb 2009 12:33:19
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 20 2009 2:51 PM, Irish Mike wrote:

> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:dlc376x8d5.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> >
> >> "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> >> news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >> > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is a
> >> > racist nigger ?
> >>
> >> Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living at
> >> it.
> >>
> >> Irish Mike
> >
> > While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and skillz are
> > racists (tho not professionals).
>
> What do you really know about me? The answer is, no more than I really know
> about you. Stop making these moronic statements - you'll have better karma.

I've been on RGP for over a decade... I've read what you've written over
the years... I and others know all kinds of things about you, Mike.
(thanks to YOU)

Nice try at deflection, tho.

------- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 20 Feb 2009 18:19:14
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton

"IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:flg376xj8f.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Feb 20 2009 2:51 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>
>> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:dlc376x8d5.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> > On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>> >
>> >> "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> >> news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> >> > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is
>> >> > a
>> >> > racist nigger ?
>> >>
>> >> Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living
>> >> at
>> >> it.
>> >>
>> >> Irish Mike
>> >
>> > While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and skillz
>> > are
>> > racists (tho not professionals).
>>
>> What do you really know about me? The answer is, no more than I really
>> know
>> about you. Stop making these moronic statements - you'll have better
>> karma.
>
> I've been on RGP for over a decade... I've read what you've written over
> the years... I and others know all kinds of things about you, Mike.
> (thanks to YOU)
>
> Nice try at deflection, tho.

All you "know" is what a total stranger has posted on one newsgroup. I've
posted on RGP for a long time and have seen people post all kinds of
contradicting information about themselves, not to mention frequently
switching identities and creating duplicate and alternate identities. Some
days they're serious, some they're joking, some they're trolling, some
they're drunk, some they're stoned and some they're sober. Truth is, you
don't know what any one is "really" like. By all accounts Ted Bundy was an
intelligent, friendly guy, Jeffrey Dahmer was quiet and unassuming and Johy
Wayne Gaycee (sp?) performed as a clown for small children. Hundreds of
smart, insightful and intelligent people thought they knew Bernie Madoff and
trusted him with their life savings. Others thougth Jim Jones was a devoted
man of God. Any one who thinks they can read some O.T. posts on a poker
newsgroup and "really" know a person they've never met or even seen, is a
fool.

Irish Mike




      
Date: 20 Feb 2009 17:07:09
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 20 2009 6:19 PM, Irish Mike wrote:

> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:flg376xj8f.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > On Feb 20 2009 2:51 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> >
> >> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> >> news:dlc376x8d5.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >> > On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> >> >
> >> >> "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> >> >> news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >> >> > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he is
> >> >> > a
> >> >> > racist nigger ?
> >> >>
> >> >> Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good living
> >> >> at
> >> >> it.
> >> >>
> >> >> Irish Mike
> >> >
> >> > While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and skillz
> >> > are
> >> > racists (tho not professionals).
> >>
> >> What do you really know about me? The answer is, no more than I really
> >> know
> >> about you. Stop making these moronic statements - you'll have better
> >> karma.
> >
> > I've been on RGP for over a decade... I've read what you've written over
> > the years... I and others know all kinds of things about you, Mike.
> > (thanks to YOU)
> >
> > Nice try at deflection, tho.

>
> All you "know" is what a total stranger has posted on one newsgroup.

Incorrect. Over the years, occasionally for specific reasons, I've read
what you've written in other NG's. Here's one you posted in
sci.psychology.psychotherapy (a good group for you, imo... it was also
crossposted to alt.alt.sex.spanking, but we needn't go there, ffs)

*****************************************************
>"Concord Police Department Officer Ron Turner is a fucken dirty black


> pig cop he stops people that have 820lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck


Well there's a simple solution bucko. Climb up on a freeway over pass and
drop 820 lbs. of water melons on him when he drives by.

Irish Mike

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.psychology.psychotherapy/msg/eca85bcd10b54459

*****************************************************************

>I've
> posted on RGP for a long time and have seen people post all kinds of
> contradicting information about themselves, not to mention frequently
> switching identities and creating duplicate and alternate identities. Some
> days they're serious, some they're joking, some they're trolling, some
> they're drunk, some they're stoned and some they're sober. Truth is, you
> don't know what any one is "really" like. By all accounts Ted Bundy was an
> intelligent, friendly guy, Jeffrey Dahmer was quiet and unassuming and Johy
> Wayne Gaycee (sp?) performed as a clown for small children. Hundreds of
> smart, insightful and intelligent people thought they knew Bernie Madoff and
> trusted him with their life savings. Others thougth Jim Jones was a devoted
> man of God. Any one who thinks they can read some O.T. posts on a poker
> newsgroup and "really" know a person they've never met or even seen, is a
> fool.

IOW, you've posted things on RGP and elsewhere on Usenet that could be
construed as racist... but you're "really" not a racist. OK, fair nuff.

_______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



       
Date: 20 Feb 2009 21:32:13
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton

"IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:tm0476xq1n.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Feb 20 2009 6:19 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>
>> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:flg376xj8f.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> > On Feb 20 2009 2:51 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>> >
>> >> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> >> news:dlc376x8d5.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> >> > On Feb 20 2009 2:00 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>> >> >
>> >> >> "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> >> >> news:afg276x1hq.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> >> >> > Why does that puke think everything is racist ? Maybe because he
>> >> >> > is
>> >> >> > a
>> >> >> > racist nigger ?
>> >> >>
>> >> >> Al Sharpton is a professional racist and he earns a very good
>> >> >> living
>> >> >> at
>> >> >> it.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> Irish Mike
>> >> >
>> >> > While that's true of Sharpton, what's also true is that you and
>> >> > skillz
>> >> > are
>> >> > racists (tho not professionals).
>> >>
>> >> What do you really know about me? The answer is, no more than I
>> >> really
>> >> know
>> >> about you. Stop making these moronic statements - you'll have better
>> >> karma.
>> >
>> > I've been on RGP for over a decade... I've read what you've written
>> > over
>> > the years... I and others know all kinds of things about you, Mike.
>> > (thanks to YOU)
>> >
>> > Nice try at deflection, tho.
>
>>
>> All you "know" is what a total stranger has posted on one newsgroup.
>
> Incorrect. Over the years, occasionally for specific reasons, I've read
> what you've written in other NG's. Here's one you posted in
> sci.psychology.psychotherapy (a good group for you, imo... it was also
> crossposted to alt.alt.sex.spanking, but we needn't go there, ffs)
>
> *****************************************************
>>"Concord Police Department Officer Ron Turner is a fucken dirty black
>
>
>> pig cop he stops people that have 820lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck
>
>
> Well there's a simple solution bucko. Climb up on a freeway over pass and
> drop 820 lbs. of water melons on him when he drives by.
>
> Irish Mike

You are a liar if you say I made that post. I have never written that.
Further, I have never posted directly to the web sites you mention. I may
have responded to a post on RGP and my response was subsequently
cross-posted, but it was not done by me, directly to those web sites.

Irish Mike

>
>>I've
>> posted on RGP for a long time and have seen people post all kinds of
>> contradicting information about themselves, not to mention frequently
>> switching identities and creating duplicate and alternate identities.
>> Some
>> days they're serious, some they're joking, some they're trolling, some
>> they're drunk, some they're stoned and some they're sober. Truth is, you
>> don't know what any one is "really" like. By all accounts Ted Bundy was
>> an
>> intelligent, friendly guy, Jeffrey Dahmer was quiet and unassuming and
>> Johy
>> Wayne Gaycee (sp?) performed as a clown for small children. Hundreds of
>> smart, insightful and intelligent people thought they knew Bernie Madoff
>> and
>> trusted him with their life savings. Others thougth Jim Jones was a
>> devoted
>> man of God. Any one who thinks they can read some O.T. posts on a poker
>> newsgroup and "really" know a person they've never met or even seen, is a
>> fool.
>
> IOW, you've posted things on RGP and elsewhere on Usenet that could be
> construed as racist... but you're "really" not a racist. OK, fair nuff.

You can "construe" any thing you want as being racist but that doesn't make
it racist. I might "construe" from your posts that you are a moron. The
standard tactic of liberals and those obsessed with political correctness
has always been to call those they disagree with "racists". It appears
nothing has changed.

Irish Mike




        
Date: 21 Feb 2009 02:53:57
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 20 2009 9:32 PM, Irish Mike wrote:

> >
> > *****************************************************
> >>"Concord Police Department Officer Ron Turner is a fucken dirty black
> >
> >
> >> pig cop he stops people that have 820lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck
> >
> >
> > Well there's a simple solution bucko. Climb up on a freeway over pass and
> > drop 820 lbs. of water melons on him when he drives by.
> >
> > Irish Mike
>
> You are a liar if you say I made that post. I have never written that.

Yes, YOU wrote that... and the only liar here is YOU, asswipe.

You're really too stupid to realize/understand how easy it is to PROVE you
wrote it, aren't ya, numbnuts?

Newsgroups: sci.psychology.psychotherapy, sci.archaeology.mesoamerican,
sci.anthropology.paleo, alt.alt.sex.spanking, rec.gambling.poker
From: "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net >
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 23:40:01 GMT
Local: Sat, Mar 4 2006 6:40 pm
Subject: Re: Concord Police Department Officer Ron Turner is a fucken
dirty black pig cop he stops people that have 820lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck

(full header at end of post)

The post has NNTP posting host: 69.211.143.55

The city posting host is: Columbus, Ohio

The post I'm responding to right now (Rev al sharpton) has NNTP posting
host: 75.63.206.219

The city posting host is (why, lookey here!): Columbus, Ohio

Your posting history since 8/02 can be found here:
(All 192 groups -- 14k+messages)

http://tinyurl.com/bt6qso

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=17gMqxUAAABvK6YQnN0qOSoUUvhM8LSYgI4RTwKuWYevgHHoTMpmRw

YOU wrote it, Mikey... don't try to run from your own words.

> Further, I have never posted directly to the web sites you mention.

Usenet, moron.

> I may
> have responded to a post on RGP and my response was subsequently
> cross-posted, but it was not done by me, directly to those web sites.

1) No "may" and no "subsequently", simpleton AND 2) _of course_ it was
done by YOU, you idiot... that's *how* the post(s) got there.

Just b/c you're ignorant to the way Usenet/OE operates and you don't know
how to respond to a crossposted message without yourself crossposting
well... that's doesn't change the fact that they got where they got b/c of
YOU.

I didn't read the "Concord Police" post from you on RGP; I read the post
in a different NG (there b/c you posted it there, numbnuts).

> > IOW, you've posted things on RGP and elsewhere on Usenet that could be
> > construed as racist... but you're "really" not a racist. OK, fair nuff.
>
> You can "construe" any thing you want as being racist but that doesn't make
> it racist.

I think the majority would "construe" what you wrote in the "Concord
Police" post as racist; I think if what you wrote was passed along and
viewed in a Fortune 500 setting you'd be fired (same with many other
things you've written about Muslims, etc.).

> I might "construe" from your posts that you are a moron. The
> standard tactic of liberals and those obsessed with political correctness
> has always been to call those they disagree with "racists".

Well I'm not a liberal, but we'll leave the "standard tactic of liberals"
debate for another day and just concentrate on what you wrote in the
"Concord Police" post... ok?

Also, you confuse political incorrectness and racist comments all the
time; memo to Mike: one can make politically incorrect statements that are
not racist, that's obvious. But let's concentrate on what you wrote in the
"Concord police" post, ok? (and hey, many of your Muslim/poor minority
posts as well)
If you think you're merely being politically incorrect in these type
posts, you're more clueless than I ever imagined.

> It appears
> nothing has changed.
>
> Irish Mike

That you're, in your heart of hearts, a lying D-bag?

No, nothing's changed.

(full headers from Mike's post)

Path:
g2news1.google.com!news3.google.com!news4.google.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!newscon06.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.net!newsmst01b.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.com!postmaster.news.prodigy.com!newssvr13.news.prodigy.com.POSTED!61e59939!not-for-mail
From: "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net >
Newsgroups:
sci.psychology.psychotherapy,sci.archaeology.mesoamerican,sci.anthropology.paleo,alt.alt.sex.spanking,rec.gambling.poker
References: <1141514734.448846.141450@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com >
Subject: Re: Concord Police Department Officer Ron Turner is a fucken
dirty black pig cop he stops people that have 820lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck
Lines: 41
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
Message-ID: <lzpOf.44678$H71.6577@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com >
NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.211.143.55
X-Complaints-To: abuse@prodigy.net
X-Trace: newssvr13.news.prodigy.com 1141515601 ST000 69.211.143.55 (Sat,
04 Mar 2006 18:40:01 EST)
NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 18:40:01 EST
Organization: SBC http://yahoo.sbc.com
X-UserInfo1:
Q[RGWXODZZR[SV@[NKK^_TBJYL@DHLLBWLOOAFJYWZUYICD^RAQBKZQTZTX_I[^G_KGFNON[ZOE_AZNVO^XGGNTCIRPIJH[@RQKBXLRZ@CD^HKANYVW@RLGEZEJN@_WZJBNZYYKVIOR]T]MNMG_Z[YVWSCH_Q[GPC_A@CARQVXDSDA^M]@DRVUM@RBM
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 23:40:01 GMT

----- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



         
Date: 21 Feb 2009 08:12:36
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
You are either a liar, a total nut case or both. Not my words and not my
post. I have never made a direct post to the "Concord Police" and don't
know, or care, where Concord is. I suggest you start taking your meds
again.

Irish Mike




          
Date: 21 Feb 2009 06:13:24
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 21 2009 8:12 AM, Irish Mike wrote:

> You are either a liar, a total nut case or both.

I've proven, conclusively, that the post came from YOU.

Everybody can see that... are you really *that* deranged?

You continue to show what a liar/nut case YOU are, Mike.

Give it up, Mike... everybody knows YOU wrote the post and your continued
lies about it aren't going to change that fact.

> Not my words and not my post.

They are your words and it is your post and it has been conclusively
proven to be so; you must be pathological: STOP LYING.

> I have never made a direct post to the "Concord Police" and don't
> know, or care, where Concord is.

Wow... you really are mental, aren't ya?

> I suggest you start taking your meds
> again.

Someday, Mike, for your own sake, let's hope you take a good long look in
the mirror and have an epiphany to be honest with yourself; then, maybe...
just maybe, you can start being honest on RGP (we won't hold our breath
tho).

>
> Irish Mike

---- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




           
Date: 21 Feb 2009 09:44:48
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
You are either a raving loon or the dumbest guy in your trailer park - or
both. I have never made a direct post to any "Concord Police" web site but
apparently this has become some kind of obsession with you. Seriously
bucko, log off for a while, step out in to the real world and see if you can
find a life of your own.

Irish Mike





            
Date: 21 Feb 2009 07:13:43
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 21 2009 9:44 AM, Irish Mike wrote:

> You are either a raving loon or the dumbest guy in your trailer park - or
> both. I have never made a direct post to any "Concord Police" web site but
> apparently this has become some kind of obsession with you. Seriously
> bucko, log off for a while, step out in to the real world and see if you can
> find a life of your own.
>
> Irish Mike

Keep lying, Mike:

http://tinyurl.com/ccchsb

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.psychology.psychotherapy/msg/eca85bcd10b54459

____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




             
Date: 21 Feb 2009 10:54:29
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
Let's just agree to disagree since there's no point in any further
discussion on this issue.

Irish Mike




              
Date: 21 Feb 2009 08:39:50
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 21 2009 10:54 AM, Irish Mike wrote:

> Let's just agree to disagree since there's no point in any further
> discussion on this issue.
>
> Irish Mike

"agree to disagree"... yeah, let's ignore the conclusive evidence that you
DID write it:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.psychology.psychotherapy/msg/eca85bcd10b54459

http://tinyurl.com/ccchsb

Holy shit you're a lying sac... seriously, I implore you: GET SOME HELP.

----- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



               
Date: 21 Feb 2009 11:19:56
From: da pickle
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
"IHeartWuzzy"

> "agree to disagree"... yeah, let's ignore the conclusive evidence that you
> DID write it:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.psychology.psychotherapy/msg/eca85bcd10b54459
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ccchsb
>
> Holy shit you're a lying sac... seriously, I implore you: GET SOME HELP.

Why is what IM posted "racist?" He is responding to a racist comment, but
he did not make it.

What are you talking about?




                
Date: 21 Feb 2009 10:02:34
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 21 2009 12:19 PM, da pickle wrote:

> "IHeartWuzzy"
>
> > "agree to disagree"... yeah, let's ignore the conclusive evidence that you
> > DID write it:
> >
> >
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.psychology.psychotherapy/msg/eca85bcd10b54459
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/ccchsb
> >
> > Holy shit you're a lying sac... seriously, I implore you: GET SOME HELP.
>
> Why is what IM posted "racist?" He is responding to a racist comment, but
> he did not make it.
>
> What are you talking about?

Seriously pickle... can you follow a thread?

Set aside for a moment whether or not what IM said was racist:

"Well there's a simple solution bucko. Climb up on a freeway over pass
and
drop 820 lbs. of water melons on him when he drives by."

Irish Mike is saying he NEVER SAID THAT... understand?

Sheesh...

----- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



                 
Date: 21 Feb 2009 13:52:53
From: da pickle
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
"IHeartWuzzy"

> Irish Mike is saying he NEVER SAID THAT... understand?

No he didn't ... sheeeesh




               
Date: 21 Feb 2009 09:11:24
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
HEY SHITBAG, you realize that Mike was RESPONDING to another post. He
didnt post the bad stuff. SOOOOOOOOOO, are you reaching or stupid ?
On Feb 21 2009 11:39 AM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:

> On Feb 21 2009 10:54 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
>
> > Let's just agree to disagree since there's no point in any further
> > discussion on this issue.
> >
> > Irish Mike
>
> "agree to disagree"... yeah, let's ignore the conclusive evidence that you
> DID write it:
>
>
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.psychology.psychotherapy/msg/eca85bcd10b54459
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ccchsb
>
> Holy shit you're a lying sac... seriously, I implore you: GET SOME HELP.


Thanks for the memories, you lit up my life for a few precious moments
http://kuroiso.org/

----- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



                
Date: 21 Feb 2009 09:34:21
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 21 2009 12:11 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> HEY SHITBAG, you realize that Mike was RESPONDING to another post.

Shhhh... according to Mike, he's not really there.

> He didnt post the bad stuff. SOOOOOOOOOO, are you reaching or stupid ?

If ya hurry, maybe you can catch replays of the Little League World Series
on ESPN...

> On Feb 21 2009 11:39 AM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:
>
> > On Feb 21 2009 10:54 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> >
> > > Let's just agree to disagree since there's no point in any further
> > > discussion on this issue.
> > >
> > > Irish Mike
> >
> > "agree to disagree"... yeah, let's ignore the conclusive evidence that you
> > DID write it:
> >
> >
>
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.psychology.psychotherapy/msg/eca85bcd10b54459
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/ccchsb
> >
> > Holy shit you're a lying sac... seriously, I implore you: GET SOME HELP.

--- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



                 
Date: 21 Feb 2009 09:37:58
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
i never really paid attention to you before. You need help
On Feb 21 2009 12:34 PM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:

> On Feb 21 2009 12:11 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > HEY SHITBAG, you realize that Mike was RESPONDING to another post.
>
> Shhhh... according to Mike, he's not really there.
>
> > He didnt post the bad stuff. SOOOOOOOOOO, are you reaching or stupid ?
>
> If ya hurry, maybe you can catch replays of the Little League World Series
> on ESPN...
>
> > On Feb 21 2009 11:39 AM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:
> >
> > > On Feb 21 2009 10:54 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> > >
> > > > Let's just agree to disagree since there's no point in any further
> > > > discussion on this issue.
> > > >
> > > > Irish Mike
> > >
> > > "agree to disagree"... yeah, let's ignore the conclusive evidence that
you
> > > DID write it:
> > >
> > >
> >
>
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.psychology.psychotherapy/msg/eca85bcd10b54459
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/ccchsb
> > >
> > > Holy shit you're a lying sac... seriously, I implore you: GET SOME HELP.


Thanks for the memories, you lit up my life for a few precious moments
http://kuroiso.org/

------ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



                  
Date: 21 Feb 2009 10:07:42
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Rev al sharpton
On Feb 21 2009 12:37 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> i never really paid attention to you before. You need help

Better hurry... playground is closing in 5 hours.

> On Feb 21 2009 12:34 PM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:
>
> > On Feb 21 2009 12:11 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
> > > HEY SHITBAG, you realize that Mike was RESPONDING to another post.
> >
> > Shhhh... according to Mike, he's not really there.
> >
> > > He didnt post the bad stuff. SOOOOOOOOOO, are you reaching or stupid ?
> >
> > If ya hurry, maybe you can catch replays of the Little League World Series
> > on ESPN...
> >
> > > On Feb 21 2009 11:39 AM, IHeartWuzzy wrote:
> > >
> > > > On Feb 21 2009 10:54 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Let's just agree to disagree since there's no point in any further
> > > > > discussion on this issue.
> > > > >
> > > > > Irish Mike
> > > >
> > > > "agree to disagree"... yeah, let's ignore the conclusive evidence that
> you
> > > > DID write it:
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.psychology.psychotherapy/msg/eca85bcd10b54459
> > > >
> > > > http://tinyurl.com/ccchsb
> > > >
> > > > Holy shit you're a lying sac... seriously, I implore you: GET SOME
HELP.

____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com