pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 15 Dec 2008 18:20:08
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Post here if you had the guts
to have an abortion.

Are you proud of yourself ?

Many reading this have the guts to kill a baby, to say how right it is.

Why not tell us what it feels like.

Do you ever imagine what that fetus may have become ?

______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 15 Dec 2008 18:27:36
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 15 2008 6:20 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> to have an abortion.
>
> Are you proud of yourself ?
>
> Many reading this have the guts to kill a baby, to say how right it is.
>
> Why not tell us what it feels like.
>
> Do you ever imagine what that fetus may have become ?

It isn't always black and white. I know a few women that have had them,
and they weren't then (or now) happy about it, but sometimes people feel
like they don't have much choice.

Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

-------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 05:37:49
From: Bob T.
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 15, 11:16=A0pm, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net > wrote:
> "FL Turbo" <noem...@notime.com> wrote in message
>
> news:6i5ek4dmo1ljjeen93fbnp3jiivkblbj95@4ax.com...
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:27:36 -0800, "brewmaster"
> > <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> >>On Dec 15 2008 6:20 PM, La =A0Cosa =A0Nostradamus wrote:
>
> >>> to have an abortion.
>
> >>> Are you proud of yourself ?
>
> >>> Many reading this have the guts to kill a baby, to say how right it i=
s.
>
> >>> Why not tell us what it feels like.
>
> >>> Do you ever imagine what that fetus may have become ?
>
> >>It isn't always black and white. =A0I know a few women that have had th=
em,
> >>and they weren't then (or now) happy about it, but sometimes people fee=
l
> >>like they don't have much choice.
>
> > I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
> > worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
> > offer the child up for adoption.
>
> > My SWAG is that if was ever revealed, it would go down in Guinness as
> > the Rarest Event of the 20th Century.
>
> > I could be wrong, tho.
>
> > Maybe some PP supporters could set me straight on all the Choices they
> > offer.
>
> The Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate $1,000,000,000 a year. =A0=
You
> don't make that kind of money by telling potential customers to check out
> adoption. =A0There's big money in the baby killing business.

One billion dollars a year? Cite please, moron.

- Bob T.
>
> Irish Mike- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -



  
Date: 15 Dec 2008 23:32:00
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 15 2008 9:27 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> On Dec 15 2008 6:20 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > to have an abortion.
> >
> > Are you proud of yourself ?
> >
> > Many reading this have the guts to kill a baby, to say how right it is.
> >
> > Why not tell us what it feels like.
> >
> > Do you ever imagine what that fetus may have become ?
>
> It isn't always black and white. I know a few women that have had them,
> and they weren't then (or now) happy about it, but sometimes people feel
> like they don't have much choice.
>
> Brew
> --
> Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

i can accept that some.

I cannot accept people championing for abortion though

------ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 15 Dec 2008 21:14:00
From: Bob T.
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 15, 7:26=A0pm, FL Turbo <noem...@notime.com > wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:03:23 -0800 (PST), OrangeSFO
>
> <intangible...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Dec 15, 6:52=A0pm, FL Turbo <noem...@notime.com> wrote:
>
> >> I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
> >> worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
> >> offer the child up for adoption.
>
> >Why don't you visit a Planned parenthood office and ASK THEM what it
> >is they do instead of posting your foggy assumptions?
>
> Well, I may have a big belly, but I seriously doubt I could convince
> anyone that I am a girl.
>
> About all I can do is ask if there have ever been any cases of a PP
> worker advising a female that she had a Choice other than an abortion.

Of course. Every day. Duh. Are you really this stupid or just doing
your VRWC schtick?

- Bob T.

>
> Maybe you and Clave could get together and do some research on that
> question?
>
> I would be ever so appreciative.





  
Date: 15 Dec 2008 19:03:23
From: OrangeSFO
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 15, 6:52=A0pm, FL Turbo <noem...@notime.com > wrote:
>


> I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
> worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
> offer the child up for adoption.


Why don't you visit a Planned parenthood office and ASK THEM what it
is they do instead of posting your foggy assumptions?



   
Date: 15 Dec 2008 21:26:51
From: FL Turbo
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:03:23 -0800 (PST), OrangeSFO
<intangible103@yahoo.com > wrote:

>On Dec 15, 6:52 pm, FL Turbo <noem...@notime.com> wrote:
>>
>
>
>> I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
>> worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
>> offer the child up for adoption.
>
>
>Why don't you visit a Planned parenthood office and ASK THEM what it
>is they do instead of posting your foggy assumptions?

Well, I may have a big belly, but I seriously doubt I could convince
anyone that I am a girl.

About all I can do is ask if there have ever been any cases of a PP
worker advising a female that she had a Choice other than an abortion.

Maybe you and Clave could get together and do some research on that
question?

I would be ever so appreciative.



    
Date: 15 Dec 2008 23:24:15
From: ChrisRobin
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 15 2008 10:26 PM, FL Turbo wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:03:23 -0800 (PST), OrangeSFO
> <intangible103@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Dec 15, 6:52 pm, FL Turbo <noem...@notime.com> wrote:
> >>
> >
> >
> >> I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
> >> worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
> >> offer the child up for adoption.
> >
> >
> >Why don't you visit a Planned parenthood office and ASK THEM what it
> >is they do instead of posting your foggy assumptions?
>
> Well, I may have a big belly, but I seriously doubt I could convince
> anyone that I am a girl.

Don't be so sure of yourself, Francis.

________________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 15 Dec 2008 19:35:53
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
"FL Turbo" <noemail@notime.com > wrote in message
news:gd7ek49q9i7rtp9smalnt06887ps1seduk@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:03:23 -0800 (PST), OrangeSFO
> <intangible103@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Dec 15, 6:52 pm, FL Turbo <noem...@notime.com> wrote:
>>>
>>
>>
>>> I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
>>> worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
>>> offer the child up for adoption.
>>
>>
>>Why don't you visit a Planned parenthood office and ASK THEM what it
>>is they do instead of posting your foggy assumptions?
>
> Well, I may have a big belly, but I seriously doubt I could convince
> anyone that I am a girl.
>
> About all I can do is ask if there have ever been any cases of a PP
> worker advising a female that she had a Choice other than an abortion.
>
> Maybe you and Clave could get together and do some research on that
> question?
>
> I would be ever so appreciative.
>

Do you think Orange has actually checked it out himself? Or is he just
being his typical fraudulent self? Either way, it would do no good to ask
him. We all know he has zero integrity and one could not believe what he
says anyway. Somebody did a number on THAT boy!




  
Date: 15 Dec 2008 20:52:35
From: FL Turbo
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:27:36 -0800, "brewmaster"
<a163b@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>On Dec 15 2008 6:20 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
>> to have an abortion.
>>
>> Are you proud of yourself ?
>>
>> Many reading this have the guts to kill a baby, to say how right it is.
>>
>> Why not tell us what it feels like.
>>
>> Do you ever imagine what that fetus may have become ?
>
>It isn't always black and white. I know a few women that have had them,
>and they weren't then (or now) happy about it, but sometimes people feel
>like they don't have much choice.
>

I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
offer the child up for adoption.

My SWAG is that if was ever revealed, it would go down in Guinness as
the Rarest Event of the 20th Century.

I could be wrong, tho.

Maybe some PP supporters could set me straight on all the Choices they
offer.


   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 14:05:07
From: FellKnight
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 15 2008 9:52 PM, FL Turbo wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:27:36 -0800, "brewmaster"
> <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> >On Dec 15 2008 6:20 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
> >> to have an abortion.
> >>
> >> Are you proud of yourself ?
> >>
> >> Many reading this have the guts to kill a baby, to say how right it is.
> >>
> >> Why not tell us what it feels like.
> >>
> >> Do you ever imagine what that fetus may have become ?
> >
> >It isn't always black and white. I know a few women that have had them,
> >and they weren't then (or now) happy about it, but sometimes people feel
> >like they don't have much choice.
> >
>
> I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
> worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
> offer the child up for adoption.
>
> My SWAG is that if was ever revealed, it would go down in Guinness as
> the Rarest Event of the 20th Century.
>
> I could be wrong, tho.
>
> Maybe some PP supporters could set me straight on all the Choices they
> offer.

They do offer information on all three choices.

Fell
--
Be Loud. Be Proud. Be Considerate!

____________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 15 Dec 2008 23:32:46
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 15 2008 9:52 PM, FL Turbo wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:27:36 -0800, "brewmaster"
> <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> >On Dec 15 2008 6:20 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
> >> to have an abortion.
> >>
> >> Are you proud of yourself ?
> >>
> >> Many reading this have the guts to kill a baby, to say how right it is.
> >>
> >> Why not tell us what it feels like.
> >>
> >> Do you ever imagine what that fetus may have become ?
> >
> >It isn't always black and white. I know a few women that have had them,
> >and they weren't then (or now) happy about it, but sometimes people feel
> >like they don't have much choice.
> >
>
> I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
> worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
> offer the child up for adoption.
>
> My SWAG is that if was ever revealed, it would go down in Guinness as
> the Rarest Event of the 20th Century.
>
> I could be wrong, tho.
>
> Maybe some PP supporters could set me straight on all the Choices they
> offer.
excellent

________________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 02:16:46
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts

"FL Turbo" <noemail@notime.com > wrote in message
news:6i5ek4dmo1ljjeen93fbnp3jiivkblbj95@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:27:36 -0800, "brewmaster"
> <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Dec 15 2008 6:20 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>>
>>> to have an abortion.
>>>
>>> Are you proud of yourself ?
>>>
>>> Many reading this have the guts to kill a baby, to say how right it is.
>>>
>>> Why not tell us what it feels like.
>>>
>>> Do you ever imagine what that fetus may have become ?
>>
>>It isn't always black and white. I know a few women that have had them,
>>and they weren't then (or now) happy about it, but sometimes people feel
>>like they don't have much choice.
>>
>
> I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
> worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
> offer the child up for adoption.
>
> My SWAG is that if was ever revealed, it would go down in Guinness as
> the Rarest Event of the 20th Century.
>
> I could be wrong, tho.
>
> Maybe some PP supporters could set me straight on all the Choices they
> offer.

The Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate $1,000,000,000 a year. You
don't make that kind of money by telling potential customers to check out
adoption. There's big money in the baby killing business.

Irish Mike




   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 06:24:35
From: Patti Beadles
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
In article <6i5ek4dmo1ljjeen93fbnp3jiivkblbj95@4ax.com >,
FL Turbo <SJIU@Inc.com > wrote:

>I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
>worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
>offer the child up for adoption.
>My SWAG is that if was ever revealed, it would go down in Guinness as
>the Rarest Event of the 20th Century.

Here, how about you start here?

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/pregnancy/pregnant-now-what-4253.htm

They list "abortion, adoption, and parenting" as the three
choices for pregnancy. That seems to prety much cover the
bases. If you click on adoption, you go here:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/pregnancy/adoption-21520.htm

I've merely skimmed the page, but it seems to be a reasonably
good synopsis of adoption.

Planned Parenthood is actually an extremly high-quality
organization that provides a wide variety of reproductive
health services. Their volunteers attempt to provide patients
with a wide range of unbiased information about contraception
and reproductive health, including pregnancy counseling.

And yes, I know for a fact that Planned Parenthood counselors
do give you the full range of options.

Any other questions?

-Patti
--
Patti Beadles, Oakland, CA


    
Date: 16 Dec 2008 07:47:00
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
"Patti Beadles" <pattib@violet.rahul.net > wrote in message
news:gi7hj3$37c$1@blue.rahul.net...

Their volunteers attempt to provide patients
> with a wide range of unbiased information about contraception
> and reproductive health, including pregnancy counseling.
>

Unbiased, like YOU? Why the fuck should anyone in their right mind believe
what YOU have to post on this subject? You think they're just "blobs of
cells". That's YOUR language, that's your quote. "Blobs of cells". That's
what you consider them and have made yourself quite clear about that on this
newsgroup. Hardly someone to be talking about "unbiased information" from
Planned Parenthood. What a phony!




    
Date: 16 Dec 2008 02:29:31
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts

"Patti Beadles" <pattib@violet.rahul.net > wrote in message
news:gi7hj3$37c$1@blue.rahul.net...
> In article <6i5ek4dmo1ljjeen93fbnp3jiivkblbj95@4ax.com>,
> FL Turbo <SJIU@Inc.com> wrote:
>
>>I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
>>worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
>>offer the child up for adoption.
>>My SWAG is that if was ever revealed, it would go down in Guinness as
>>the Rarest Event of the 20th Century.
>
> Here, how about you start here?
>
> http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/pregnancy/pregnant-now-what-4253.htm
>
> They list "abortion, adoption, and parenting" as the three
> choices for pregnancy.

The Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate $1B a year. How much of that
do you think comes from adoption and parenting? Get real Patti. There's
big money in the baby killing business. My favorite was the story that ran
on CNN or Fox a few months ago. Some college kids went under cover and
recorded their calls to Planned Parenthood. They pretended to be donors who
wanted to make a cash contribution. However, they said they'd only donate
the cash if Planned Parenthood would promise that it would be used
exclusively to abort black babies. The Planned Parenthood counselors said
no problem. Well when the story, with recorded telephone converesations,
went public, Planned Parenthood came out and said the counselors "didn't
understand their policy". Well it's certainly a relief to know that they're
equal opportunity baby killers.

Irish Mike




    
Date: 15 Dec 2008 23:26:57
From: ChrisRobin
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 16 2008 1:24 AM, Patti Beadles wrote:

> In article <6i5ek4dmo1ljjeen93fbnp3jiivkblbj95@4ax.com>,
> FL Turbo <SJIU@Inc.com> wrote:
>
> >I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
> >worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
> >offer the child up for adoption.
> >My SWAG is that if was ever revealed, it would go down in Guinness as
> >the Rarest Event of the 20th Century.
>
> Here, how about you start here?
>
>
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/pregnancy/pregnant-now-what-4253.htm
>
> They list "abortion, adoption, and parenting" as the three
> choices for pregnancy. That seems to prety much cover the
> bases. If you click on adoption, you go here:
>
> http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/pregnancy/adoption-21520.htm
>
> I've merely skimmed the page, but it seems to be a reasonably
> good synopsis of adoption.
>
> Planned Parenthood is actually an extremly high-quality
> organization that provides a wide variety of reproductive
> health services. Their volunteers attempt to provide patients
> with a wide range of unbiased information about contraception
> and reproductive health, including pregnancy counseling.
>
> And yes, I know for a fact that Planned Parenthood counselors
> do give you the full range of options.
>
> Any other questions?

Thank you, Patti. Nice to have a, you know, female chime in on these
abortion threads every now and then. Seems many of the lads around here
conspire to control your uterus.

--- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 15 Dec 2008 23:51:10
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 16 2008 2:26 AM, ChrisRobin wrote:

> On Dec 16 2008 1:24 AM, Patti Beadles wrote:
>
> > In article <6i5ek4dmo1ljjeen93fbnp3jiivkblbj95@4ax.com>,
> > FL Turbo <SJIU@Inc.com> wrote:
> >
> > >I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
> > >worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
> > >offer the child up for adoption.
> > >My SWAG is that if was ever revealed, it would go down in Guinness as
> > >the Rarest Event of the 20th Century.
> >
> > Here, how about you start here?
> >
> >
>
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/pregnancy/pregnant-now-what-4253.htm
> >
> > They list "abortion, adoption, and parenting" as the three
> > choices for pregnancy. That seems to prety much cover the
> > bases. If you click on adoption, you go here:
> >
> > http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/pregnancy/adoption-21520.htm
> >
> > I've merely skimmed the page, but it seems to be a reasonably
> > good synopsis of adoption.
> >
> > Planned Parenthood is actually an extremly high-quality
> > organization that provides a wide variety of reproductive
> > health services. Their volunteers attempt to provide patients
> > with a wide range of unbiased information about contraception
> > and reproductive health, including pregnancy counseling.
> >
> > And yes, I know for a fact that Planned Parenthood counselors
> > do give you the full range of options.
> >
> > Any other questions?
>
> Thank you, Patti. Nice to have a, you know, female chime in on these
> abortion threads every now and then. Seems many of the lads around here
> conspire to control your uterus.

i dont want to control her uterus.

somehow you think its ok for a slut to control a whole life other than her
own though

------ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



      
Date: 16 Dec 2008 01:04:18
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:51:10 -0800, "La Cosa Nostradamus"
<a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>somehow you think its ok for a slut to control a whole life other than her
>own though

Why do you hate women so much?


       
Date: 16 Dec 2008 02:32:12
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 16 2008 4:04 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:51:10 -0800, "La Cosa Nostradamus"
> <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> >somehow you think its ok for a slut to control a whole life other than her
> >own though
>
> Why do you hate women so much?

You are one of the few woman i dislike, hun

--- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



        
Date: 17 Dec 2008 01:23:44
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 02:32:12 -0800, "La Cosa Nostradamus"
<a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>On Dec 16 2008 4:04 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:51:10 -0800, "La Cosa Nostradamus"
>> <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> >somehow you think its ok for a slut to control a whole life other than her
>> >own though
>>
>> Why do you hate women so much?
>
>You are one of the few woman i dislike, hun

I'm guessing that's supposed to be an insult, you woman-hating
welcher.


       
Date: 16 Dec 2008 01:32:40
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
"Pepe Papon" <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid > wrote in message
news:qnrek4hj017gnp1pt8lhe94ftm4seodcsf@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:51:10 -0800, "La Cosa Nostradamus"
> <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
>>somehow you think its ok for a slut to control a whole life other than her
>>own though
>
> Why do you hate women so much?

*OTHER* women. It just kind of occurred to me. That kind of meowing is
pretty indicative of feminine jealousy.

I think it's because she's fat and hasn't ever had a date her mother didn't
arrange. With cousins, most likely. Or a younger brother.

I also notice she declined my invitation to tell us about her mother.

Jim




      
Date: 16 Dec 2008 00:07:49
From: ChrisRobin
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 16 2008 2:51 AM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Dec 16 2008 2:26 AM, ChrisRobin wrote:
>
> > On Dec 16 2008 1:24 AM, Patti Beadles wrote:
> >
> > > In article <6i5ek4dmo1ljjeen93fbnp3jiivkblbj95@4ax.com>,
> > > FL Turbo <SJIU@Inc.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > >I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
> > > >worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
> > > >offer the child up for adoption.
> > > >My SWAG is that if was ever revealed, it would go down in Guinness as
> > > >the Rarest Event of the 20th Century.
> > >
> > > Here, how about you start here?
> > >
> > >
> >
>
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/pregnancy/pregnant-now-what-4253.htm
> > >
> > > They list "abortion, adoption, and parenting" as the three
> > > choices for pregnancy. That seems to prety much cover the
> > > bases. If you click on adoption, you go here:
> > >
> > >
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/pregnancy/adoption-21520.htm
> > >
> > > I've merely skimmed the page, but it seems to be a reasonably
> > > good synopsis of adoption.
> > >
> > > Planned Parenthood is actually an extremly high-quality
> > > organization that provides a wide variety of reproductive
> > > health services. Their volunteers attempt to provide patients
> > > with a wide range of unbiased information about contraception
> > > and reproductive health, including pregnancy counseling.
> > >
> > > And yes, I know for a fact that Planned Parenthood counselors
> > > do give you the full range of options.
> > >
> > > Any other questions?
> >
> > Thank you, Patti. Nice to have a, you know, female chime in on these
> > abortion threads every now and then. Seems many of the lads around here
> > conspire to control your uterus.
>
> i dont want to control her uterus.

Good, because I don't really think she'd let you.

> somehow you think its ok for a slut to control a whole life other than her
> own though

Are you calling Patti a slut? Fuck you, you cad!

------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



       
Date: 16 Dec 2008 00:16:15
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 16 2008 3:07 AM, ChrisRobin wrote:

> On Dec 16 2008 2:51 AM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > On Dec 16 2008 2:26 AM, ChrisRobin wrote:
> >
> > > On Dec 16 2008 1:24 AM, Patti Beadles wrote:
> > >
> > > > In article <6i5ek4dmo1ljjeen93fbnp3jiivkblbj95@4ax.com>,
> > > > FL Turbo <SJIU@Inc.com> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > >I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
> > > > >worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
> > > > >offer the child up for adoption.
> > > > >My SWAG is that if was ever revealed, it would go down in Guinness as
> > > > >the Rarest Event of the 20th Century.
> > > >
> > > > Here, how about you start here?
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/pregnancy/pregnant-now-what-4253.htm
> > > >
> > > > They list "abortion, adoption, and parenting" as the three
> > > > choices for pregnancy. That seems to prety much cover the
> > > > bases. If you click on adoption, you go here:
> > > >
> > > >
> http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/pregnancy/adoption-21520.htm
> > > >
> > > > I've merely skimmed the page, but it seems to be a reasonably
> > > > good synopsis of adoption.
> > > >
> > > > Planned Parenthood is actually an extremly high-quality
> > > > organization that provides a wide variety of reproductive
> > > > health services. Their volunteers attempt to provide patients
> > > > with a wide range of unbiased information about contraception
> > > > and reproductive health, including pregnancy counseling.
> > > >
> > > > And yes, I know for a fact that Planned Parenthood counselors
> > > > do give you the full range of options.
> > > >
> > > > Any other questions?
> > >
> > > Thank you, Patti. Nice to have a, you know, female chime in on these
> > > abortion threads every now and then. Seems many of the lads around here
> > > conspire to control your uterus.
> >
> > i dont want to control her uterus.
>
> Good, because I don't really think she'd let you.
>
> > somehow you think its ok for a slut to control a whole life other than her
> > own though
>
> Are you calling Patti a slut? Fuck you, you cad!

i am not calling her anything at all

i realize my comment could have been construed as such and i apologize.

_____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




        
Date: 17 Dec 2008 07:55:34
From: Patti Beadles
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
In article <fn4k16xh26.ln2@recgroups.com >,
La Cosa Nostradamus <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>> Are you calling Patti a slut? Fuck you, you cad!

>i am not calling her anything at all
>i realize my comment could have been construed as such and i apologize.

Thanks.

However, it *did* sound like you were calling any woman with an
unintentional pregnancy a slut. That's way worse than calling
me one.

-Patti
--
Patti Beadles, Oakland, CA


         
Date: 17 Dec 2008 01:19:47
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Dec 17 2008 2:55 AM, Patti Beadles wrote:

> In article <fn4k16xh26.ln2@recgroups.com>,
> La Cosa Nostradamus <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> Are you calling Patti a slut? Fuck you, you cad!
>
> >i am not calling her anything at all
> >i realize my comment could have been construed as such and i apologize.
>
> Thanks.
>
> However, it *did* sound like you were calling any woman with an
> unintentional pregnancy a slut. That's way worse than calling
> me one.

if aq woman has unprotected sex, has a child and kills it, she is a slut
in my book


>
> -Patti
> --
> Patti Beadles, Oakland, CA


          
Date: 17 Dec 2008 22:55:59
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 01:19:47 -0800, "La Cosa Nostradamus"
<a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>On Dec 17 2008 2:55 AM, Patti Beadles wrote:
>
>> In article <fn4k16xh26.ln2@recgroups.com>,
>> La Cosa Nostradamus <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> >> Are you calling Patti a slut? Fuck you, you cad!
>>
>> >i am not calling her anything at all
>> >i realize my comment could have been construed as such and i apologize.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> However, it *did* sound like you were calling any woman with an
>> unintentional pregnancy a slut. That's way worse than calling
>> me one.
>
>if aq woman has unprotected sex, has a child and kills it, she is a slut
>in my book
>

If she did that, she'd be a murderer.


          
Date: 17 Dec 2008 09:39:40
From: Patti Beadles
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
In article <jqsm16xrfg.ln2@recgroups.com >,
La Cosa Nostradamus <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>if aq woman has unprotected sex, has a child and kills it, she is a slut
>in my book

What if she has protected sex? Look up the real-world failure
rate of contraceptives sometime.

-Patti
--
Patti Beadles, Oakland, CA


           
Date: 19 Dec 2008 01:30:29
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:39:40 +0000 (UTC), pattib@green.rahul.net
(Patti Beadles) wrote:

>In article <jqsm16xrfg.ln2@recgroups.com>,
>La Cosa Nostradamus <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
>>if aq woman has unprotected sex, has a child and kills it, she is a slut
>>in my book
>
>What if she has protected sex? Look up the real-world failure
>rate of contraceptives sometime.
>
>-Patti

What about the man who has unprotected sex?


            
Date: 19 Dec 2008 02:26:48
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
"Pepe Papon" <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid > wrote in message
news:1dqmk4p61nu865h1hjfpvrs1feuch25no7@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:39:40 +0000 (UTC), pattib@green.rahul.net
> (Patti Beadles) wrote:
>
>>In article <jqsm16xrfg.ln2@recgroups.com>,
>>La Cosa Nostradamus <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>if aq woman has unprotected sex, has a child and kills it, she is a slut
>>>in my book
>>
>>What if she has protected sex? Look up the real-world failure
>>rate of contraceptives sometime.
>>
>>-Patti
>
> What about the man who has unprotected sex?

Fuck that -- we write the laws.

Jim




             
Date: 19 Dec 2008 15:56:37
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 02:26:48 -0800, "Clave"
<ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com > wrote:

>"Pepe Papon" <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message
>news:1dqmk4p61nu865h1hjfpvrs1feuch25no7@4ax.com...
>> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:39:40 +0000 (UTC), pattib@green.rahul.net
>> (Patti Beadles) wrote:
>>
>>>In article <jqsm16xrfg.ln2@recgroups.com>,
>>>La Cosa Nostradamus <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>>>
>>>>if aq woman has unprotected sex, has a child and kills it, she is a slut
>>>>in my book
>>>
>>>What if she has protected sex? Look up the real-world failure
>>>rate of contraceptives sometime.
>>>
>>>-Patti
>>
>> What about the man who has unprotected sex?
>
>Fuck that -- we write the laws.
>
>Jim
>

But who writes the slang?


           
Date: 18 Dec 2008 21:28:05
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts

"Patti Beadles" <pattib@green.rahul.net > wrote in message
news:giahcs$7s7$1@blue.rahul.net...
> In article <jqsm16xrfg.ln2@recgroups.com>,
> La Cosa Nostradamus <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
>>if aq woman has unprotected sex, has a child and kills it, she is a slut
>>in my book
>
> What if she has protected sex? Look up the real-world failure
> rate of contraceptives sometime.
>
> -Patti

Two of my three grandchildren are "purportedly" from real world failure of
contraception, I'm pretty sure one of them WAS a result of failure of a
condom, the other, I'm not so sure.

--
Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles




           
Date: 18 Dec 2008 08:55:10
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
> What if she has protected sex? Look up the real-world failure
> rate of contraceptives sometime.

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/birthcontrol/a/effectivenessbc.htm

Implants and injectables
2-4%

Oral contraceptives
9%

Diaphragm and cervical cap
13%

Male condom
15%

Periodic abstinence
22%

Withdrawal
26%

Spermicides
28%

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 15 Dec 2008 18:57:14
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Post here if you had the guts
"FL Turbo" <noemail@notime.com > wrote in message
news:6i5ek4dmo1ljjeen93fbnp3jiivkblbj95@4ax.com...

<... >

> I have often wondered if there ever was a case of a Planned Parenthood
> worker who mentioned to a woman that she did indeed have a Choice to
> offer the child up for adoption.
>
> My SWAG is...

Just that.

Jim