pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 26 Jan 2009 09:27:22
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Online honor not dead?
It seems all we hear these days are the cheating incidents, the scamming
out of money, stakes gone wrong (latest thing with bond vs. bakes over on
2+2), and all sorts of other stuff. I'd like to share a quick "wow" story
with you.

I've been playing limit games lately to try and keep my interest in the
game. I was in a $13 or $16 (can't remember) turbo 6 handed LHE SNG
yesterday. Starting from hand 1 this guy starts raising/betting every
single time the decision is on him. He started getting all cocky saying
how this was his strategy and when the blinds get higher he'll slow down
and "own everyone." Fortunately for him his opponents were morons and
would chase whatever the fuck hand they had to the river then give up for
one bet. He soon amassed about 3500 chips.

So I decided to have some fun with it...I said "$10 says you won't cash in
this." He made some crack about how I wouldn't pay up if I lost, and I
assured him I would pay up. He went silent about that but kept on with
the betting. As luck would have it he got run over by the deck as well
and busted me in 5th place. When I busted he made a crack like "looks
like I have this locked up, so I bet you aren't paying me huh?" I told
him sure, if he cashed I would pay him, but that I was sure he wasn't
going to. He made another crack saying that I never intended on paying
him.

I opened up the cashier and sent him $10. Then I told him "transfer is on
its way...if you cash keep it, if not you send me $20. If you don't send
it then it's you that is the scumbag, and you'll have to live with that."
Most people here will call me crazy because people are indeed scumbags,
but my thoughts are it's $10, and if there are people out there willing to
try and steal $10 from others, my thoughts are they need it more than I
do, and I'll consider it a charity case.

Fast forward a few hands and he somehow loses all but 2BB in a big hand
where he claims he had KK on a 4 heart A high board. Ooops. A few hands
later he busted in 3rd place, out of the money. I said a few things
before he busted, nothing rude or anything, just a few "ouch" type
comments, and "that sucks, bad beat" or some ridiculous thing. Then it
happened...instead of just vanishing because it would have been easy to
do, he verified my city with me and actually sent the $20 on its way.

No honor in gambling? Sorry people, there are still some of us out there.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

"I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz

"It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 26 Jan 2009 14:09:23
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
I took 2 MOphys yesterday and wiped my fellknight twice. Anymore usful
info?




On Jan 26, 9:27=EF=BF=BDam, "XaQ Morphy" <a1c5...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> It seems all we hear these days are the cheating incidents, the scamming
> out of money, stakes gone wrong (latest thing with bond vs. bakes over on
> 2+2), and all sorts of other stuff. I'd like to share a quick "wow" story
> with you.
>
> I've been playing limit games lately to try and keep my interest in the
> game. I was in a $13 or $16 (can't remember) turbo 6 handed LHE SNG
> yesterday. =EF=BF=BDStarting from hand 1 this guy starts raising/betting =
every
> single time the decision is on him. =EF=BF=BDHe started getting all cocky=
saying
> how this was his strategy and when the blinds get higher he'll slow down
> and "own everyone." =EF=BF=BDFortunately for him his opponents were moron=
s and
> would chase whatever the fuck hand they had to the river then give up for
> one bet. =EF=BF=BDHe soon amassed about 3500 chips.
>
> So I decided to have some fun with it...I said "$10 says you won't cash i=
n
> this." =EF=BF=BDHe made some crack about how I wouldn't pay up if I lost,=
and I
> assured him I would pay up. =EF=BF=BDHe went silent about that but kept o=
n with
> the betting. =EF=BF=BDAs luck would have it he got run over by the deck a=
s well
> and busted me in 5th place. =EF=BF=BDWhen I busted he made a crack like "=
looks
> like I have this locked up, so I bet you aren't paying me huh?" =EF=BF=BD=
I told
> him sure, if he cashed I would pay him, but that I was sure he wasn't
> going to. =EF=BF=BDHe made another crack saying that I never intended on =
paying
> him.
>
> I opened up the cashier and sent him $10. =EF=BF=BDThen I told him "trans=
fer is on
> its way...if you cash keep it, if not you send me $20. =EF=BF=BDIf you do=
n't send
> it then it's you that is the scumbag, and you'll have to live with that."
> Most people here will call me crazy because people are indeed scumbags,
> but my thoughts are it's $10, and if there are people out there willing t=
o
> try and steal $10 from others, my thoughts are they need it more than I
> do, and I'll consider it a charity case.
>
> Fast forward a few hands and he somehow loses all but 2BB in a big hand
> where he claims he had KK on a 4 heart A high board. =EF=BF=BDOoops. =EF=
=BF=BDA few hands
> later he busted in 3rd place, out of the money. =EF=BF=BDI said a few thi=
ngs
> before he busted, nothing rude or anything, just a few "ouch" type
> comments, and "that sucks, bad beat" or some ridiculous thing. =EF=BF=BDT=
hen it
> happened...instead of just vanishing because it would have been easy to
> do, he verified my city with me and actually sent the $20 on its way.
>
> No honor in gambling? =EF=BF=BDSorry people, there are still some of us o=
ut there.
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmor...@donkeymanifesto.comhttp://www.donkeymanifesto.com
>
> "I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" =EF=BF=BD--igotskillz
>
> "It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
> obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra
>
> -------=EF=BF=BD
> RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 26 Jan 2009 10:08:35
From: Abbey Johnsson
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 12:27 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> It seems all we hear these days are the cheating incidents, the scamming
> out of money, stakes gone wrong (latest thing with bond vs. bakes over on
> 2+2), and all sorts of other stuff. I'd like to share a quick "wow" story
> with you.
>
> I've been playing limit games lately to try and keep my interest in the
> game. I was in a $13 or $16 (can't remember) turbo 6 handed LHE SNG
> yesterday. Starting from hand 1 this guy starts raising/betting every
> single time the decision is on him. He started getting all cocky saying
> how this was his strategy and when the blinds get higher he'll slow down
> and "own everyone." Fortunately for him his opponents were morons and
> would chase whatever the fuck hand they had to the river then give up for
> one bet. He soon amassed about 3500 chips.
>
> So I decided to have some fun with it...I said "$10 says you won't cash in
> this." He made some crack about how I wouldn't pay up if I lost, and I
> assured him I would pay up. He went silent about that but kept on with
> the betting. As luck would have it he got run over by the deck as well
> and busted me in 5th place. When I busted he made a crack like "looks
> like I have this locked up, so I bet you aren't paying me huh?" I told
> him sure, if he cashed I would pay him, but that I was sure he wasn't
> going to. He made another crack saying that I never intended on paying
> him.
>
> I opened up the cashier and sent him $10. Then I told him "transfer is on
> its way...if you cash keep it, if not you send me $20. If you don't send
> it then it's you that is the scumbag, and you'll have to live with that."
> Most people here will call me crazy because people are indeed scumbags,
> but my thoughts are it's $10, and if there are people out there willing to
> try and steal $10 from others, my thoughts are they need it more than I
> do, and I'll consider it a charity case.
>
> Fast forward a few hands and he somehow loses all but 2BB in a big hand
> where he claims he had KK on a 4 heart A high board. Ooops. A few hands
> later he busted in 3rd place, out of the money. I said a few things
> before he busted, nothing rude or anything, just a few "ouch" type
> comments, and "that sucks, bad beat" or some ridiculous thing. Then it
> happened...instead of just vanishing because it would have been easy to
> do, he verified my city with me and actually sent the $20 on its way.
>
> No honor in gambling? Sorry people, there are still some of us out there.
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
>
> "I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz
>
> "It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
> obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra


hey Morphy. i watched a movie last night "American Movie". ever heard of
it? a documantary that takes place in Milwaukeee. maybe you know some of
the participants in the movie? i think they'd be about your age.

----- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 26 Jan 2009 11:16:49
From: chandler
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 1:08 PM, Abbey Johnsson wrote:


>
> hey Morphy. i watched a movie last night "American Movie". ever heard of
> it? a documantary that takes place in Milwaukeee. maybe you know some of
> the participants in the movie? i think they'd be about your age.

Oh man, fantastic movie. Not exactly Milwaukee, though...

Chandler

______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 26 Jan 2009 10:30:34
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 12:08 PM, Abbey Johnsson wrote:

> hey Morphy. i watched a movie last night "American Movie". ever heard of
> it? a documantary that takes place in Milwaukeee. maybe you know some of
> the participants in the movie? i think they'd be about your age.

Never heard of it. How old do you think I am?

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

"I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz

"It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

_____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 26 Jan 2009 13:50:45
From: Abbey Johnsson
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 1:30 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> On Jan 26 2009 12:08 PM, Abbey Johnsson wrote:
>
> > hey Morphy. i watched a movie last night "American Movie". ever heard of
> > it? a documantary that takes place in Milwaukeee. maybe you know some of
> > the participants in the movie? i think they'd be about your age.
>
> Never heard of it. How old do you think I am?
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
>
> "I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz
>
> "It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
> obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

You've told us. youre about 35.

_______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 26 Jan 2009 13:55:48
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 3:50 PM, Abbey Johnsson wrote:

> You've told us. youre about 35.

Wow someone paid attention. In any event, nope, haven't heard of that
movie.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

"I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz

"It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 26 Jan 2009 10:11:45
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
> hey Morphy. i watched a movie last night "American Movie". ever heard of
> it? a documantary that takes place in Milwaukeee. maybe you know some of
> the participants in the movie? i think they'd be about your age.

Thats sounds sooo blase and common to watch a movie.

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

________________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 26 Jan 2009 10:24:15
From: Abbey Johnsson
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 1:11 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> > hey Morphy. i watched a movie last night "American Movie". ever heard of
> > it? a documantary that takes place in Milwaukeee. maybe you know some of
> > the participants in the movie? i think they'd be about your age.
>
> Thats sounds sooo blase and common to watch a movie.
>
> ========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ========
> BOOM byae
> John

i admit it, i'm a very blase boring person. i'm just trying to keep you
from falling into the same trap! i'm trying to help you. "ive been every
where, ive done everything, but ive never had any fun".

----- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 26 Jan 2009 09:53:36
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
> No honor in gambling? Sorry people, there are still some of us out there.

About 6 months ago me and Dip were playing some dipstakes and were
pretending I was Gus Hansen. Dumb stupid thing, but it was really funny
and I was drunk as hell. Anyway Dip says something like this guy is going
to bust your ass and I will pay him 5.00 if he does it. So he transferred
the money to me (IIRC) and I said something like yeah I will double it if
he does and he did. So I sent the guy 10.00.

Similar story and I do not recall ALL the details because I was well into
the sauce at that point.

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

____________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 26 Jan 2009 14:11:06
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
Slumming? Then you both start begging? :)




On Jan 26, 10:49=EF=BF=BDam, "FellKnight" <jordandevenp...@hotmail.com > wro=
te:
> On Jan 26 2009 12:53 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > > No honor in gambling? =EF=BF=BDSorry people, there are still some of =
us out there.
>
> > About 6 months ago me and Dip were playing some dipstakes and were
> > pretending I was Gus Hansen. =EF=BF=BDDumb stupid thing, but it was rea=
lly funny
> > and I was drunk as hell. =EF=BF=BDAnyway Dip says something like this g=
uy is going
> > to bust your ass and I will pay him 5.00 if he does it. =EF=BF=BDSo he =
transferred
> > the money to me (IIRC) and I said something like yeah I will double it =
if
> > he does and he did. =EF=BF=BDSo I sent the guy 10.00.
>
> > Similar story and I do not recall ALL the details because I was well in=
to
> > the sauce at that point.
>
> > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> > You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> > nor will =EF=BF=BDI =EF=BF=BDconsider you =EF=BF=BDnecessarily wise =EF=
=BF=BDbecause you are =EF=BF=BDgrave.
> > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> > BOOM byae
> > John
>
> I remember one time Tanya and I were slumming by playing penny NL and
> going nuts. =EF=BF=BDShe ran like a goddess, and busted this one guy up a=
nd down
> repeatedly. =EF=BF=BDHe probably lost about $75, and was just devastated,=
it was
> like his whole roll that he had built from nothing or something. =EF=BF=
=BDTanya
> sent the money back to him and he was her huge fan for weeks afterward,
> railing her all the time, etc
>
> Fell
> --
> "Don't underestimate Fell. =EF=BF=BDHe's a smart kid."
> - Paul Popinjay, RGP, Nov 15, 2008
>
> ______________________________________________________________________=EF=
=BF=BD
> : the next generation of web-newsreaders :http://www.recgroups.com- Hide =
quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -



  
Date: 26 Jan 2009 10:49:02
From: FellKnight
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 12:53 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> > No honor in gambling? Sorry people, there are still some of us out there.
>
> About 6 months ago me and Dip were playing some dipstakes and were
> pretending I was Gus Hansen. Dumb stupid thing, but it was really funny
> and I was drunk as hell. Anyway Dip says something like this guy is going
> to bust your ass and I will pay him 5.00 if he does it. So he transferred
> the money to me (IIRC) and I said something like yeah I will double it if
> he does and he did. So I sent the guy 10.00.
>
> Similar story and I do not recall ALL the details because I was well into
> the sauce at that point.
>
> ========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ========
> BOOM byae
> John

I remember one time Tanya and I were slumming by playing penny NL and
going nuts. She ran like a goddess, and busted this one guy up and down
repeatedly. He probably lost about $75, and was just devastated, it was
like his whole roll that he had built from nothing or something. Tanya
sent the money back to him and he was her huge fan for weeks afterward,
railing her all the time, etc

Fell
--
"Don't underestimate Fell. He's a smart kid."
- Paul Popinjay, RGP, Nov 15, 2008

______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 26 Jan 2009 11:02:00
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
> he was her huge fan for weeks afterward,
> railing her all the time, etc
>
> Fell

No wonder it didn't work with you 2 she was out railing other dudes!

lol

j/k obviously.

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 26 Jan 2009 11:30:18
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 2:02 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> > he was her huge fan for weeks afterward,
> > railing her all the time, etc
> >
> > Fell
>
> No wonder it didn't work with you 2 she was out railing other dudes!
>
> lol
>
> j/k obviously.
>
> ========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ========
> BOOM byae
> John

Get it right he was railing her.

I remember finding you on stars, John, and posting a bounty on you and
sending you the money to pay the guy that busted you.

Chris

"NO! I want this shit to STOP! Right NOW! Nobody takes me serious
anymore." - Paul
Popinjay, 01/16/2009

_______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 26 Jan 2009 11:34:45
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
> Get it right he was railing her.
>
> I remember finding you on stars, John, and posting a bounty on you and
> sending you the money to pay the guy that busted you.

That was YOU!

Bastard!

I was pretty drunk I thought it was dip. I recall sending the money, but
the details are fuzzy.

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

_______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




      
Date: 26 Jan 2009 11:40:23
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 1:34 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> I recall sending the money, but the details are fuzzy.

Can't you request the hand histories from Stars?

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

"I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz

"It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




       
Date: 26 Jan 2009 11:54:23
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 2:40 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> On Jan 26 2009 1:34 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:
>
> > I recall sending the money, but the details are fuzzy.
>
> Can't you request the hand histories from Stars?
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
>
> "I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz
>
> "It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
> obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

This was over a year ago.

It was funny as soon as I put the bounty on him EVERYONE started calling
his bets. All he had to do was sit back and collect.

Apparently that was too much for him.

Chris

"NO! I want this shit to STOP! Right NOW! Nobody takes me serious
anymore." - Paul
Popinjay, 01/16/2009

------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




        
Date: 26 Jan 2009 11:57:58
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
> Apparently that was too much for him.
>
> Chris

Any day buddy.

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

--- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



         
Date: 26 Jan 2009 12:02:02
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 2:57 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> > Apparently that was too much for him.
> >
> > Chris
>
> Any day buddy.
>
> ========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ========
> BOOM byae
> John

Bring it bitch.

So when is the Vegas Stag?

Chris

"NO! I want this shit to STOP! Right NOW! Nobody takes me serious
anymore." - Paul
Popinjay, 01/16/2009

-------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



          
Date: 26 Jan 2009 12:09:20
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
> So when is the Vegas Stag?

I doubt that will happen.

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

------ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




           
Date: 26 Jan 2009 12:40:58
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 3:09 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> > So when is the Vegas Stag?
>
> I doubt that will happen.
>
> ========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ========
> BOOM byae
> John

Casino Windsor? I'd drive out for that but there is no way i am crossing
into the shit hole of a city. ;)

Chris

"NO! I want this shit to STOP! Right NOW! Nobody takes me serious
anymore." - Paul
Popinjay, 01/16/2009

------ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




            
Date: 26 Jan 2009 12:49:32
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
> Casino Windsor? I'd drive out for that but there is no way i am crossing
> into the shit hole of a city. ;)
>
> Chris

o0o

Maybe, I will let you know.

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

----- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



       
Date: 26 Jan 2009 11:53:02
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
> Can't you request the hand histories from Stars?

I guess, but I have no idea when it was even.

This was many many months ago.

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

---- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 26 Jan 2009 10:51:02
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 12:49 PM, FellKnight wrote:

> I remember one time Tanya and I were slumming by playing penny NL and
> going nuts. She ran like a goddess, and busted this one guy up and down
> repeatedly. He probably lost about $75, and was just devastated, it was
> like his whole roll that he had built from nothing or something. Tanya
> sent the money back to him and he was her huge fan for weeks afterward,
> railing her all the time, etc

Magic Fingers something or other? Danny?

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

"I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz

"It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

---- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 26 Jan 2009 13:47:53
From: FellKnight
Subject: Re: Online honor not dead?
On Jan 26 2009 1:51 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> On Jan 26 2009 12:49 PM, FellKnight wrote:
>
> > I remember one time Tanya and I were slumming by playing penny NL and
> > going nuts. She ran like a goddess, and busted this one guy up and down
> > repeatedly. He probably lost about $75, and was just devastated, it was
> > like his whole roll that he had built from nothing or something. Tanya
> > sent the money back to him and he was her huge fan for weeks afterward,
> > railing her all the time, etc
>
> Magic Fingers something or other? Danny?
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

Lol no, some random guy, not him.

Fell
--
"Don't underestimate Fell. He's a smart kid."
- Paul Popinjay, RGP, Nov 15, 2008

------ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com