pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 06 Dec 2008 17:14:13
From: brewmaster
Subject: OJ going deeeeep under cover
After OJ's murder trial he declared he would stop at nothing to find the
real killer of his wife and Ron Goldman. After searching the nation's
golf courses, he has now decided to search the prisons of Nevada. I wish
him luck in his new search.

Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com





 
Date: 06 Dec 2008 21:42:44
From: Schmedley
Subject: Re: OJ going deeeeep under cover

"brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:5kkr06xujv.ln2@recgroups.com...
> After OJ's murder trial he declared he would stop at nothing to find the
> real killer of his wife and Ron Goldman. After searching the nation's
> golf courses, he has now decided to search the prisons of Nevada. I wish
> him luck in his new search.
>
> Brew
> --
> Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk
>
> -------
> : the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com
>

lol Just like Steve McQueen in Nevada Smith.



  
Date: 06 Dec 2008 21:48:28
From: RazzO
Subject: Re: OJ going deeeeep under cover
OJ will be in solitary confinement the next several years, Brew.



> "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:5kkr06xujv.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > After OJ's murder trial he declared he would stop at nothing to find the
> > real killer of his wife and Ron Goldman. After searching the nation's
> > golf courses, he has now decided to search the prisons of Nevada. I wish
> > him luck in his new search.
> >
> > Brew
> > --


RazzO
"Your all is idiots!" - Mike Matusow

---- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 07 Dec 2008 20:51:25
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: OJ going deeeeep under cover
"RazzO" <razzo@razzo.com > wrote in message
news:cm4s06x9a1.ln2@recgroups.com...

> OJ will be in solitary confinement the next several years, Brew.
>

Why would he be in solitary confinement, Razzo? And why would you say that
so matter of factly? I suspect you don't know what the fuck you're talking
about, Razzo. Why talk out of your ass instead of just not saying anything
at all?





    
Date: 08 Dec 2008 12:51:26
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: OJ going deeeeep under cover

"Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
news:NJ1%k.10892$ZP4.3548@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com...
> "RazzO" <razzo@razzo.com> wrote in message
> news:cm4s06x9a1.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
>> OJ will be in solitary confinement the next several years, Brew.
>>
>
> Why would he be in solitary confinement, Razzo? And why would you say
> that
> so matter of factly? I suspect you don't know what the fuck you're
> talking
> about, Razzo. Why talk out of your ass instead of just not saying
> anything at all?

Accodring to the Local News (NBC 3) He will be in GENERAL Population in High
Desert State prison.

Here is an excerpt from an AP story:
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/news/story.jsp?floc=ne-us-12-l6&idq=/ff/story/0001/20081206/1841630262.htm&sc=1110

<begin quoted material >
``He'll be treated like every other inmate,'' said Howard Skolnik, director
of the Nevada Department of Corrections. ``The only issue might be whether
we have to provide a little more protective custody because of his
notoriety, at least at the start.''
Gabriel Grasso, another Simpson lawyer, anticipated that Simpson would find
friends in prison, adding that Simpson had been buying snacks for fellow
inmates at the Clark County jail.

``I think when he does meet people in jail, they're going to treat him well
because he treats them well,'' Grasso said.

Simpson could be moved within a week to High Desert State Prison, about 45
miles northwest of Las Vegas, where a 2004 inmate brawl killed one inmate
and wounded 18 others. Skolnik said it was unlikely he would go to Nevada's
one maximum security facility because he was not under a life sentence.
Nevada has six medium security prisons.

<end quoted material >

He won't be in solitary, there is no reason for it. If he's threatened,
then he'll go to "Protective Custody" NOT Solitary. Still haven't seen a
transfer in my Stars account RazzO. Thought you were gonna back me in an
R.G.P. tourney?


--
Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles




     
Date: 08 Dec 2008 13:50:36
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: OJ going deeeeep under cover
Thank you, Rick, for this informative news article. And thanks, Rick, for
clearing up the issues in question.

And thanks, Razzo, FOR NOTHING!

-Paul



"DaVoice" <davoicergp@cox.net > wrote in message
news:oNf%k.5121$qp2.2672@newsfe25.iad...
>
> "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> news:NJ1%k.10892$ZP4.3548@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com...
>> "RazzO" <razzo@razzo.com> wrote in message
>> news:cm4s06x9a1.ln2@recgroups.com...
>>
>>> OJ will be in solitary confinement the next several years, Brew.
>>>
>>
>> Why would he be in solitary confinement, Razzo? And why would you say
>> that
>> so matter of factly? I suspect you don't know what the fuck you're
>> talking
>> about, Razzo. Why talk out of your ass instead of just not saying
>> anything at all?
>
> Accodring to the Local News (NBC 3) He will be in GENERAL Population in
> High Desert State prison.
>
> Here is an excerpt from an AP story:
> http://channels.isp.netscape.com/news/story.jsp?floc=ne-us-12-l6&idq=/ff/story/0001/20081206/1841630262.htm&sc=1110
>
> <begin quoted material>
> ``He'll be treated like every other inmate,'' said Howard Skolnik,
> director of the Nevada Department of Corrections. ``The only issue might
> be whether we have to provide a little more protective custody because of
> his notoriety, at least at the start.''
> Gabriel Grasso, another Simpson lawyer, anticipated that Simpson would
> find friends in prison, adding that Simpson had been buying snacks for
> fellow inmates at the Clark County jail.
>
> ``I think when he does meet people in jail, they're going to treat him
> well because he treats them well,'' Grasso said.
>
> Simpson could be moved within a week to High Desert State Prison, about 45
> miles northwest of Las Vegas, where a 2004 inmate brawl killed one inmate
> and wounded 18 others. Skolnik said it was unlikely he would go to
> Nevada's one maximum security facility because he was not under a life
> sentence. Nevada has six medium security prisons.
>
> <end quoted material>
>
> He won't be in solitary, there is no reason for it. If he's threatened,
> then he'll go to "Protective Custody" NOT Solitary. Still haven't seen a
> transfer in my Stars account RazzO. Thought you were gonna back me in an
> R.G.P. tourney?
>
>
> --
> Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles
>
>




   
Date: 06 Dec 2008 22:02:04
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: OJ going deeeeep under cover
On Dec 6 2008 9:48 PM, RazzO wrote:

> OJ will be in solitary confinement the next several years, Brew.

So he won't have much trouble with his search then :)

>
>
>
> > "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > news:5kkr06xujv.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > > After OJ's murder trial he declared he would stop at nothing to find the
> > > real killer of his wife and Ron Goldman. After searching the nation's
> > > golf courses, he has now decided to search the prisons of Nevada. I wish
> > > him luck in his new search.
> > >
> > > Brew
> > > --
>
>
> RazzO
> "Your all is idiots!" - Mike Matusow


Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 07 Dec 2008 01:36:30
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: OJ going deeeeep under cover

"brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:sf5s06x6d1.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Dec 6 2008 9:48 PM, RazzO wrote:
>
>> OJ will be in solitary confinement the next several years, Brew.
>
> So he won't have much trouble with his search then :)

O.J. Simpson swore he'd never stop looking for the man who murdered his
wife, Nicole Brown. And, as Brew stated, after spending 13 long years
searching golf courses all over America, Simpson finally found the killer.
When you think about it, the odds are pretty incredible. Of all the
criminals, in all the prisons in all the states in this country, O.J.
Simpson ends up in a solitary confinement cell with the man who murdered his
wife. Who said there's no justice.

Irish Mike


>> > "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> > news:5kkr06xujv.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> > > After OJ's murder trial he declared he would stop at nothing to find
>> > > the
>> > > real killer of his wife and Ron Goldman. After searching the
>> > > nation's
>> > > golf courses, he has now decided to search the prisons of Nevada. I
>> > > wish
>> > > him luck in his new search.
>> > >
>> > > Brew
>> > > --
>>
>>
>> RazzO
>> "Your all is idiots!" - Mike Matusow
>
>
> Brew
> --
> Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk
>
> ____________________________________________________________________
> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com
>
>




 
Date: 06 Dec 2008 18:19:15
From: Porsche_Dan
Subject: Re: OJ going deeeeep under cover
On Dec 6, 7:14=A0pm, "brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> After OJ's murder trial he declared he would stop at nothing to find the
> real killer of his wife and Ron Goldman. =A0After searching the nation's
> golf courses, he has now decided to search the prisons of Nevada. =A0I wi=
sh
> him luck in his new search.
>
> Brew
> --
> Email me here:http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk
>
> -------=A0
> : the next generation of web-newsreaders :http://www.recgroups.com

Nigga on the down low.......... Nice retirement plan: room+board
+shank. What is the over/under on how long he is in? Vegas got a
spread yet?