pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 11 Feb 2009 16:58:20
From: Richard Nixon
Subject: Newbie question about Full Tilt
Okay, I've played poker casually with friends for about 20 years, and
I've been playing poker online for about a year with "play money" and I
win consistantly.

I think I'm ready to make the jump to real money, but I have a couple
questions that I hope someone can answer.

I prefer small stakes, as I find the idiot players are at the lower
levels and since my goal is to win the highest percentage of pots
possible, they obviously provide the least resistance to that.

The good players all want to play for big, big stakes so I tend to avoid
those tables like the plague. I don't care about the big kill, I'd
rather have a small steady consistent income.

So, my first question is... what would you say the skill level
difference is between the 5/10 Cap "Play Money" tables and the same
thing with real money? I'm thinking that there won't be much of a
difference, and obviously it will vary depending on the players at the
table, but can I expect something comparable?

Second, FTP says that you get a $600 bonus if I deposit $600 of my own
money. My question is... what would stop someone from just withdrawing
their original $600 and just playing with the FTP bonus money? Are
there restrictions on how you can withdraw money? How long does a
withdrawl take on average? Any other rules or quirks I need to know
about? The rake looks fairly straightforward, anything special I need
to know about that?

Thanks in advance for your replies.




 
Date: 11 Feb 2009 12:18:39
From: Abbey Johnsson
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11 2009 11:58 AM, Richard Nixon wrote:

> Okay, I've played poker casually with friends for about 20 years, and
> I've been playing poker online for about a year with "play money" and I
> win consistantly.
>
> I think I'm ready to make the jump to real money, but I have a couple
> questions that I hope someone can answer.
>
> I prefer small stakes, as I find the idiot players are at the lower
> levels and since my goal is to win the highest percentage of pots
> possible, they obviously provide the least resistance to that.
>
> The good players all want to play for big, big stakes so I tend to avoid
> those tables like the plague. I don't care about the big kill, I'd
> rather have a small steady consistent income.
>
> So, my first question is... what would you say the skill level
> difference is between the 5/10 Cap "Play Money" tables and the same
> thing with real money? I'm thinking that there won't be much of a
> difference, and obviously it will vary depending on the players at the
> table, but can I expect something comparable?
>
> Second, FTP says that you get a $600 bonus if I deposit $600 of my own
> money. My question is... what would stop someone from just withdrawing
> their original $600 and just playing with the FTP bonus money? Are
> there restrictions on how you can withdraw money? How long does a
> withdrawl take on average? Any other rules or quirks I need to know
> about? The rake looks fairly straightforward, anything special I need
> to know about that?
>
> Thanks in advance for your replies.

richard, because you were my second favorite president (after jimmy
carter) and i think you are serious (dont worry about all the mean people
here). i'll give you a serious reply.

no, the play tables are nothing like the real tables. its not even
close. you will have your laundry handed to you on the real tables-
washed, dried, and folded. i suggest you play the very micro stakes -
pennies or nickles and dimes first. and slowly work your way up to say
50/$1 and see if you can handle that.
as far as bonuses go, you have to play a lot of hands to get credit for
earning the bonus money. it takes a lot of hands. the higher you play, the
faster you earn those credits. its far from free money. if youre not a
winning player, you will burn thru hundreds of dollars to earn a few tens
of dollars.
cash outs dont take long, usually just a few days. stick with the
bigger, more well known sites. theres too many small sites that could
disappear off the map in the middle of the night with your money.
btw, have you requested your rgp membership card from popinjay yet? you
only have 3 days after your first post. and just to let you know morphy
and fangbanger are the same person talking to himself all day long. (btw,
i'm the nicest friendliest person here. ive never said anything bad about
anybody, not even poor dumb susan or jbk, who is even dumber!)

_____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 12 Feb 2009 11:15:13
From: Mike Franklin
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 12, 9:39=A0am, Richard Nixon <trickyd...@whiitehouse.org > wrote:
> Well, glad to see one person, Abbey, took me seriously.
>
> As for the rest of you, I hope your poker skills are not as pathetic as
> your smartass comment skills.
>
> And yes, I'm a real person. =A0I have never posted to this newsgroup befo=
re. =A0
> I'm a 44 year old white male who lives near Washington DC, hence the
> nickname. =A0Oh, and I'm not a crook. =A0Or a troll. =A0My little dog, Ch=
eckers
> will vouch for me.

At the risk of being even more cluelessly idiotic, I'll respond
seriously, *again*.

Your goal of trying to win the highest percentage of pots possible is
a good one if you don't mind losing lots and lots of money
accomplishing it.

Mike


   
Date: 12 Feb 2009 18:02:49
From: garycarson
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 12 2009 2:15 PM, Mike Franklin wrote:

> On Feb 12, 9:39 am, Richard Nixon <trickyd...@whiitehouse.org> wrote:
> > Well, glad to see one person, Abbey, took me seriously.
> >
> > As for the rest of you, I hope your poker skills are not as pathetic as
> > your smartass comment skills.
> >
> > And yes, I'm a real person. I have never posted to this newsgroup before.

> > I'm a 44 year old white male who lives near Washington DC, hence the
> > nickname. Oh, and I'm not a crook. Or a troll. My little dog, Checkers
> > will vouch for me.
>
> At the risk of being even more cluelessly idiotic, I'll respond
> seriously, *again*.
>
> Your goal of trying to win the highest percentage of pots possible is
> a good one if you don't mind losing lots and lots of money
> accomplishing it.
>

I doubt it means losing a lot of money.

The way to maximize the percentage of contested pots that you win is to
play in the tightest game you can find and play very, very tight.

If you count uncontested pots then you are just maximizing the number of
pots won, that would involve very large losses.

---- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 12 Feb 2009 17:39:25
From: Richard Nixon
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
Well, glad to see one person, Abbey, took me seriously.

As for the rest of you, I hope your poker skills are not as pathetic as
your smartass comment skills.

And yes, I'm a real person. I have never posted to this newsgroup before.
I'm a 44 year old white male who lives near Washington DC, hence the
nickname. Oh, and I'm not a crook. Or a troll. My little dog, Checkers
will vouch for me.


   
Date: 12 Feb 2009 15:46:26
From: Abbey Johnsson
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 12 2009 12:39 PM, Richard Nixon wrote:

> Well, glad to see one person, Abbey, took me seriously.
>
> As for the rest of you, I hope your poker skills are not as pathetic as
> your smartass comment skills.
>
> And yes, I'm a real person. I have never posted to this newsgroup before.
> I'm a 44 year old white male who lives near Washington DC, hence the
> nickname. Oh, and I'm not a crook. Or a troll. My little dog, Checkers
> will vouch for me.

nova by chance? i'm an annandale atom (from long ago).

-------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 11 Feb 2009 19:12:37
From: Mark B [Diputsur]
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt

"Abbey Johnsson" <ac68dc0@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:vdob66xjbq.ln2@recgroups.com...

> and just to let you know morphy
> and fangbanger are the same person talking to himself all day long. (btw,
> i'm the nicest friendliest person here. ive never said anything bad about
> anybody, not even poor dumb susan or jbk, who is even dumber!)


LOL
That deserves to be quoted at least once.




 
Date: 11 Feb 2009 12:11:57
From: YYZ
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11, 8:58=A0am, Richard Nixon <trickyd...@whitehouse.org > wrote:
> Okay, I've played poker casually with friends for about 20 years, and
> I've been playing poker online for about a year with "play money" and I
> win consistantly. =A0
>
> I think I'm ready to make the jump to real money, but I have a couple
> questions that I hope someone can answer.
>
> I prefer small stakes, as I find the idiot players are at the lower
> levels and since my goal is to win the highest percentage of pots
> possible, they obviously provide the least resistance to that. =A0
>
> The good players all want to play for big, big stakes so I tend to avoid
> those tables like the plague. =A0I don't care about the big kill, I'd
> rather have a small steady consistent income.
>
> So, my first question is... what would you say the skill level
> difference is between the 5/10 Cap "Play Money" tables and the same
> thing with real money? =A0I'm thinking that there won't be much of a
> difference, and obviously it will vary depending on the players at the
> table, but can I expect something comparable?
>
> Second, FTP says that you get a $600 bonus if I deposit $600 of my own
> money. =A0My question is... what would stop someone from just withdrawing
> their original $600 and just playing with the FTP bonus money? =A0 Are
> there restrictions on how you can withdraw money? =A0How long does a
> withdrawl take on average? =A0Any other rules or quirks I need to know
> about? =A0The rake looks fairly straightforward, anything special I need
> to know about that?
>
> Thanks in advance for your replies.

welcome to rec.gambling.trolling


 
Date: 11 Feb 2009 09:41:37
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
Richard, i will walk you through a lot if you join a rakeback site thru
me. It costs you nothing and gets you some money back
On Feb 11 2009 11:58 AM, Richard Nixon wrote:

> Okay, I've played poker casually with friends for about 20 years, and
> I've been playing poker online for about a year with "play money" and I
> win consistantly.
>
> I think I'm ready to make the jump to real money, but I have a couple
> questions that I hope someone can answer.
>
> I prefer small stakes, as I find the idiot players are at the lower
> levels and since my goal is to win the highest percentage of pots
> possible, they obviously provide the least resistance to that.
>
> The good players all want to play for big, big stakes so I tend to avoid
> those tables like the plague. I don't care about the big kill, I'd
> rather have a small steady consistent income.
>
> So, my first question is... what would you say the skill level
> difference is between the 5/10 Cap "Play Money" tables and the same
> thing with real money? I'm thinking that there won't be much of a
> difference, and obviously it will vary depending on the players at the
> table, but can I expect something comparable?
>
> Second, FTP says that you get a $600 bonus if I deposit $600 of my own
> money. My question is... what would stop someone from just withdrawing
> their original $600 and just playing with the FTP bonus money? Are
> there restrictions on how you can withdraw money? How long does a
> withdrawl take on average? Any other rules or quirks I need to know
> about? The rake looks fairly straightforward, anything special I need
> to know about that?
>
> Thanks in advance for your replies.


Thanks for the memories, you lit up my life for a few precious moments
http://kuroiso.org/

-------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 12 Feb 2009 12:31:21
From: da pickle no spam
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11, 9:41=A0am, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid >
wrote:
> Richard, i will walk you through a lot if you join a rakeback site thru
> me. It costs you nothing and gets you some money back
> On Feb 11 2009 11:58 AM, Richard Nixon wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Okay, I've played poker casually with friends for about 20 years, and
> > I've been playing poker online for about a year with "play money" and I
> > win consistantly. =A0
>
> > I think I'm ready to make the jump to real money, but I have a couple
> > questions that I hope someone can answer.
>
> > I prefer small stakes, as I find the idiot players are at the lower
> > levels and since my goal is to win the highest percentage of pots
> > possible, they obviously provide the least resistance to that. =A0
>
> > The good players all want to play for big, big stakes so I tend to avoi=
d
> > those tables like the plague. =A0I don't care about the big kill, I'd
> > rather have a small steady consistent income.
>
> > So, my first question is... what would you say the skill level
> > difference is between the 5/10 Cap "Play Money" tables and the same
> > thing with real money? =A0I'm thinking that there won't be much of a
> > difference, and obviously it will vary depending on the players at the
> > table, but can I expect something comparable?
>
> > Second, FTP says that you get a $600 bonus if I deposit $600 of my own
> > money. =A0My question is... what would stop someone from just withdrawi=
ng
> > their original $600 and just playing with the FTP bonus money? =A0 Are
> > there restrictions on how you can withdraw money? =A0How long does a
> > withdrawl take on average? =A0Any other rules or quirks I need to know
> > about? =A0The rake looks fairly straightforward, anything special I nee=
d
> > to know about that?
>
> > Thanks in advance for your replies.
>
> Thanks for the memories, you lit up my life for a few precious momentshtt=
p://kuroiso.org/
>
> --------=A0
> : the next generation of web-newsreaders :http://www.recgroups.com- Hide =
quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Don't sign up with him Richard. He is a welcher. You cannot trust him
to pay.




  
Date: 11 Feb 2009 11:22:20
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11 2009 11:41 AM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> Richard, i will walk you through a lot if you join a rakeback site thru
> me. It costs you nothing and gets you some money back
> On Feb 11 2009 11:58 AM, Richard Nixon wrote:

But if you do sign up for rakeback .. you cannot access your FTP points ,
which can be used for a shitload of freerolls !!

THEY NEVER TELL YOU THAT !!
>
> > Okay, I've played poker casually with friends for about 20 years, and
> > I've been playing poker online for about a year with "play money" and I
> > win consistantly.
> >
> > I think I'm ready to make the jump to real money, but I have a couple
> > questions that I hope someone can answer.
> >
> > I prefer small stakes, as I find the idiot players are at the lower
> > levels and since my goal is to win the highest percentage of pots
> > possible, they obviously provide the least resistance to that.
> >
> > The good players all want to play for big, big stakes so I tend to avoid
> > those tables like the plague. I don't care about the big kill, I'd
> > rather have a small steady consistent income.
> >
> > So, my first question is... what would you say the skill level
> > difference is between the 5/10 Cap "Play Money" tables and the same
> > thing with real money? I'm thinking that there won't be much of a
> > difference, and obviously it will vary depending on the players at the
> > table, but can I expect something comparable?
> >
> > Second, FTP says that you get a $600 bonus if I deposit $600 of my own
> > money. My question is... what would stop someone from just withdrawing
> > their original $600 and just playing with the FTP bonus money? Are
> > there restrictions on how you can withdraw money? How long does a
> > withdrawl take on average? Any other rules or quirks I need to know
> > about? The rake looks fairly straightforward, anything special I need
> > to know about that?
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your replies.

Nuber one reason is that they pay it to you 20 dollars at atime and you
cant get it all at once .
>
>
> Thanks for the memories, you lit up my life for a few precious moments
> http://kuroiso.org/


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

---- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 11 Feb 2009 11:25:51
From: Omaholic
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11 2009 11:22 AM, FangBanger wrote:
>
> But if you do sign up for rakeback .. you cannot access your FTP points ,
> which can be used for a shitload of freerolls !!
>
> THEY NEVER TELL YOU THAT !!

Um...what? I have rakeback and I can access my FTP points just fine.

--- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 11 Feb 2009 11:35:17
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11 2009 1:25 PM, Omaholic wrote:

> On Feb 11 2009 11:22 AM, FangBanger wrote:
> >
> > But if you do sign up for rakeback .. you cannot access your FTP points ,
> > which can be used for a shitload of freerolls !!
> >
> > THEY NEVER TELL YOU THAT !!
>
> Um...what? I have rakeback and I can access my FTP points just fine.

You can acces em .. but if you play em or spend em it affects your total
rakeback


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

________________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 11 Feb 2009 12:41:48
From: Omaholic
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11 2009 11:35 AM, FangBanger wrote:

> On Feb 11 2009 1:25 PM, Omaholic wrote:
>
> > On Feb 11 2009 11:22 AM, FangBanger wrote:
> > >
> > > But if you do sign up for rakeback .. you cannot access your FTP points ,
> > > which can be used for a shitload of freerolls !!
> > >
> > > THEY NEVER TELL YOU THAT !!
> >
> > Um...what? I have rakeback and I can access my FTP points just fine.
>
> You can acces em .. but if you play em or spend em it affects your total
> rakeback
>
>
> Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
> Voltaire

Yes, it affects your MGR, but reduces your rakeback only by the rakeback
percentage. You still get a 73% discount on whatever you are using them
for.

______________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 11 Feb 2009 11:45:59
From: Jason Pawloski
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11 2009 12:35 PM, FangBanger wrote:

> On Feb 11 2009 1:25 PM, Omaholic wrote:
>
> > On Feb 11 2009 11:22 AM, FangBanger wrote:
> > >
> > > But if you do sign up for rakeback .. you cannot access your FTP points ,
> > > which can be used for a shitload of freerolls !!
> > >
> > > THEY NEVER TELL YOU THAT !!
> >
> > Um...what? I have rakeback and I can access my FTP points just fine.
>
> You can acces em .. but if you play em or spend em it affects your total
> rakeback
>
>
> Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
> Voltaire

So in other words, your original claim that you "cannot access your FTP
points" was completely 100% incorrect?

--
"Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

------ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 11 Feb 2009 09:29:08
From: Mike Franklin
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11, 8:58=A0am, Richard Nixon <trickyd...@whitehouse.org > wrote:

> I prefer small stakes, as I find the idiot players are at the lower
> levels and since my goal is to win the highest percentage of pots
> possible, they obviously provide the least resistance to that. =A0

What a strange goal.

Mike - clueless idiot #1




  
Date: 11 Feb 2009 11:31:12
From: Susan
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt

"Mike Franklin" <mkfrnkln@msn.com > wrote in message
news:b5081019-6ef3-4268-a8e5-62a149b8c446@w1g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 11, 8:58 am, Richard Nixon <trickyd...@whitehouse.org > wrote:

>> I prefer small stakes, as I find the idiot players are at the lower
>> levels and since my goal is to win the highest percentage of pots
>> possible, they obviously provide the least resistance to that.

>What a strange goal.

>Mike - clueless idiot #1

PDS #2





 
Date: 11 Feb 2009 09:19:45
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11 2009 10:58 AM, Richard Nixon wrote:

> Thanks in advance for your replies.

Not bad. I'll give it a 6/10 only because there are plenty of idiots here
without a clue who will answer you seriously.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

"I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz

"It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

________________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 11 Feb 2009 14:42:07
From: funky cold medina
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11, 11:57=A0am, "John_Brian_K" <a7ec...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> > Don't know, don't care. =A0It's about as obvious of a troll as there is
> > though.
>
> Just curious because if I didnt know better and if I were not, well.... m=
e
> I would think this sounds like something I would write because of the ton=
e
> of the post.
>
> I have never posted under any other name on here besides this one.
>
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will =A0I =A0consider you =A0necessarily wise =A0because you are =A0g=
rave.
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> JBK
>
> -----=A0
> : the next generation of web-newsreaders :http://www.recgroups.com

-------------



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Nixon <trickyd...@whitehouse.org >
Date: Oct 15 2007, 7:39 pm
Subject: Mail Order Bride
To: soc.culture.russian


Can someone on here find me a mail order bride?
I'm serious.
And yes, I know there are sites out there that will charge me five
grand to
do that, but I don't have that kind of money.
Even if I did, I don't think I would trust them not to just take my
money
and then just tell me there was no compatible women on their site.

Thanks!


   
Date: 12 Feb 2009 04:57:48
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
Forwarded message ----------
> From: Richard Nixon <trickyd...@whitehouse.org>
> Date: Oct 15 2007, 7:39 pm
> Subject: Mail Order Bride
> To: soc.culture.russian
>
>
> Can someone on here find me a mail order bride?
> I'm serious.
> And yes, I know there are sites out there that will charge me five
> grand to
> do that, but I don't have that kind of money.
> Even if I did, I don't think I would trust them not to just take my
> money
> and then just tell me there was no compatible women on their site.
>
> Thanks!

contact igotskillz, he has the good sites for filipinos. Just be careful
as they may bite.

Chris

"NO! I want this shit to STOP! Right NOW! Nobody takes me serious
anymore." - Paul
Popinjay, 01/16/2009

______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 11 Feb 2009 11:42:06
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
> Not bad. I'll give it a 6/10 only because there are plenty of idiots here
> without a clue who will answer you seriously.

Curious who you think this is supposed to be?

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 11 Feb 2009 11:54:31
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11 2009 1:42 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> Curious who you think this is supposed to be?

Don't know, don't care. It's about as obvious of a troll as there is
though.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

"I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz

"It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 11 Feb 2009 11:57:43
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
> Don't know, don't care. It's about as obvious of a troll as there is
> though.

Just curious because if I didnt know better and if I were not, well.... me
I would think this sounds like something I would write because of the tone
of the post.

I have never posted under any other name on here besides this one.

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

----- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 11 Feb 2009 12:02:30
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11 2009 2:57 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> > Don't know, don't care. It's about as obvious of a troll as there is
> > though.
>
> Just curious because if I didnt know better and if I were not, well.... me
> I would think this sounds like something I would write because of the tone
> of the post.
>
> I have never posted under any other name on here besides this one.
>
> ==========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ==============================
> 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> JBK

And this one.

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

--- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




      
Date: 11 Feb 2009 12:54:34
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
> And this one.
>
> ==========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ==============================
> 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> JBK

You are going to really screw with PeePee and Susan with this one buddy.

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



       
Date: 11 Feb 2009 12:57:11
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11 2009 3:54 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> > And this one.
> >
> > ==========================================
> > You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> > nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> > ==============================
> > 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> > JBK
>
> You are going to really screw with PeePee and Susan with this one buddy.
>
> ==========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ==============================
> 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> JBK


Shut up idiot.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

"I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz

"It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

------ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 11 Feb 2009 09:34:34
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Full Tilt
On Feb 11 2009 11:19 AM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> On Feb 11 2009 10:58 AM, Richard Nixon wrote:
>
> > Thanks in advance for your replies.
>
> Not bad. I'll give it a 6/10 only because there are plenty of idiots here
> without a clue who will answer you seriously.

As I read the first 3 sentences ,I was scowling at the screen , so I
looked up and saw that you had responded and broke out into laughter .

I loved the part where he said 5/10 play money players were comparable to
5/10 cap cash games .

Another amusing part was where he called others "idiots". That one never
gets old .
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
>
> "I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz
>
> "It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
> obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

____________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com