pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 31 Jan 2009 11:25:57
From: Raider Fan
Subject: Need some help!
Could somebody please shoot me $50 on FTP (RGP Raider Fan) and $50 on
Stars (Raiders Rule)?

I'll Paypal you back no later than 3/1. It will probably be sooner, but I
haven't cleared it with the wife yet. I'm stuck in a hotel room on a
business trip.


" No offense to RGP, but there are not alot of intelligent people on
here." -- JBK, 1/30/2009 10:16a

________________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com





 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 19:42:23
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: Need some help!
Have been gone. Phone number is 206-399-4019 if you still need $$$.

Russ G






On Jan 31, 11:25=EF=BF=BDam, "Raider Fan" <raidersgotscrew...@hotmail.com >
wrote:
> Could somebody please shoot me $50 on FTP (RGP Raider Fan) and $50 on
> Stars (Raiders Rule)?
>
> I'll Paypal you back no later than 3/1. =EF=BF=BDIt will probably be soon=
er, but I
> haven't cleared it with the wife yet. =EF=BF=BDI'm stuck in a hotel room =
on a
> business trip.
>
> " No offense to RGP, but there are not alot of intelligent people on
> here." =EF=BF=BD-- JBK, 1/30/2009 10:16a
>
> ________________________________________________________________________=
=EF=BF=BD
> * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more..www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 02 Feb 2009 09:54:44
From: FellKnight
Subject: Re: Need some help!
On Feb 1 2009 10:42 PM, RussGeorgiev@aol.com wrote:

> Have been gone.
>
> Russ G

Please keep it that way thx.

Fell

_______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 08:21:55
From: Will_gamble
Subject: Re: Need some help!
The real problem is getting money back to Stars if you need it.

On Jan 31 2009 1:25 PM, Raider Fan wrote:

> Could somebody please shoot me $50 on FTP (RGP Raider Fan) and $50 on
> Stars (Raiders Rule)?
>
> I'll Paypal you back no later than 3/1. It will probably be sooner, but I
> haven't cleared it with the wife yet. I'm stuck in a hotel room on a
> business trip.
>
>
> " No offense to RGP, but there are not alot of intelligent people on
> here." -- JBK, 1/30/2009 10:16a

------ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 01 Feb 2009 12:32:30
From: bgadams
Subject: Re: Need some help!
I recently used their e-check option for a deposit from my BofA checking
account. Worked real well.

On Feb 1 2009 12:21 PM, Will_gamble wrote:

> The real problem is getting money back to Stars if you need it.
>
> On Jan 31 2009 1:25 PM, Raider Fan wrote:
>
> > Could somebody please shoot me $50 on FTP (RGP Raider Fan) and $50 on
> > Stars (Raiders Rule)?
> >
> > I'll Paypal you back no later than 3/1. It will probably be sooner, but I
> > haven't cleared it with the wife yet. I'm stuck in a hotel room on a
> > business trip.
> >
> >
> > " No offense to RGP, but there are not alot of intelligent people on
> > here." -- JBK, 1/30/2009 10:16a

----- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 01 Feb 2009 12:52:36
From: Will_gamble
Subject: Re: Need some help!
I am thinking about trying my debit card. I wonder if things have become
lax.
On Feb 1 2009 2:32 PM, bgadams wrote:

> I recently used their e-check option for a deposit from my BofA checking
> account. Worked real well.
>
> On Feb 1 2009 12:21 PM, Will_gamble wrote:
>
> > The real problem is getting money back to Stars if you need it.
> >
> > On Jan 31 2009 1:25 PM, Raider Fan wrote:
> >
> > > Could somebody please shoot me $50 on FTP (RGP Raider Fan) and $50 on
> > > Stars (Raiders Rule)?
> > >
> > > I'll Paypal you back no later than 3/1. It will probably be sooner, but
I
> > > haven't cleared it with the wife yet. I'm stuck in a hotel room on a
> > > business trip.
> > >
> > >
> > > " No offense to RGP, but there are not alot of intelligent people on
> > > here." -- JBK, 1/30/2009 10:16a

_______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 07:36:43
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: Need some help!
On Jan 31 2009 1:25 PM, Raider Fan wrote:

> Could somebody please shoot me $50 on FTP (RGP Raider Fan) and $50 on
> Stars (Raiders Rule)?
>
> I'll Paypal you back no later than 3/1. It will probably be sooner, but I
> haven't cleared it with the wife yet. I'm stuck in a hotel room on a
> business trip.
>
>
> " No offense to RGP, but there are not alot of intelligent people on
> here." -- JBK, 1/30/2009 10:16a

If you are lloking to kill time and "grind " , the FTPs on FullTilt are
decent . You can play the 90 point thingies for the Mighnight Madness ,
and if you win turn it into cash . I would have to assume that you have
FTP's

The 90 pointers run all day every day and late into the evening


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

_______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 01 Feb 2009 08:55:30
From: Raider Fan
Subject: Re: Need some help!
On Feb 1 2009 9:36 AM, FangBanger wrote:

>>
> If you are lloking to kill time and "grind " , the FTPs on FullTilt are
> decent . You can play the 90 point thingies for the Mighnight Madness ,
> and if you win turn it into cash . I would have to assume that you have
> FTP's
>
> The 90 pointers run all day every day and late into the evening
>

I'll check that out Doggy. Thanks for the tip!

" No offense to RGP, but there are not alot of intelligent people on
here." -- JBK, 1/30/2009 10:16a

--- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 01 Feb 2009 14:34:49
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: Need some help!
On Feb 1 2009 10:55 AM, Raider Fan wrote:

> On Feb 1 2009 9:36 AM, FangBanger wrote:
>
> >>
> > If you are lloking to kill time and "grind " , the FTPs on FullTilt are
> > decent . You can play the 90 point thingies for the Mighnight Madness ,
> > and if you win turn it into cash . I would have to assume that you have
> > FTP's
> >
> > The 90 pointers run all day every day and late into the evening
> >
>
> I'll check that out Doggy. Thanks for the tip!
>
> " No offense to RGP, but there are not alot of intelligent people on
> here." -- JBK, 1/30/2009 10:16a


Go to lobby and click on Sitn go..then click on multi tables .. they are
listed in bright colors .. the 2nd to last one from the bottom are the
90's for the Midnite madness .

The 50 pointers listed right underneath are worth messing with to build up
your FTP's .. you get 2500 for winning one of them , but they are a total
"shove fest" .. just shove with any AQ or AK or even AJ , and get some
chips early or be out


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

_______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 16:47:10
From: Abbey Johnsson
Subject: Re: Need some help!
On Jan 31 2009 2:25 PM, Raider Fan wrote:

It will probably be sooner, but I
> haven't cleared it with the wife yet.

LOL. oh, brother.

---- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 17:14:55
From: Raider Fan
Subject: Re: Need some help!
On Jan 31 2009 6:47 PM, Abbey Johnsson wrote:

> On Jan 31 2009 2:25 PM, Raider Fan wrote:
>
> It will probably be sooner, but I
> > haven't cleared it with the wife yet.
>
> LOL. oh, brother.

We have our 20th anniversary on 2/14. This is how I made it. LOL.

" No offense to RGP, but there are not alot of intelligent people on
here." -- JBK, 1/30/2009 10:16a

----- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com