pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 14 Feb 2009 11:27:17
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Movie for paul
Yeah, I know you don't "do" movies... but wtf, put down the white widow
pipe, tell Michael Phelps to go home and go check out _The International_.

It's right up your alley, esé. Evil bank manipulations, underground
weapons sales, Interpol, world-wide ramifications... the works!

I saw it yesterday when it opened and while it isn't a perfect movie, it's
intriguing and consistently entertaining throughout and exquisitely filmed
(shootout at the freakin' Guggenheim, fer chrissakes!).

Go on, get out and see it you sheltered fuck!... you can always stop and
buy some cigars on the way home.

------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com





 
Date: 14 Feb 2009 12:16:29
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Movie for paul
"IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:khij66xk13.ln2@recgroups.com...

and exquisitely filmed
> (shootout at the freakin' Guggenheim, fer chrissakes!).
>

Is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAIApLtXio&feature=related






  
Date: 14 Feb 2009 12:36:58
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Movie for paul
On Feb 14 2009 3:16 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:khij66xk13.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> and exquisitely filmed
> > (shootout at the freakin' Guggenheim, fer chrissakes!).
> >
>
> Is this it?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAIApLtXio&feature=related

Yep... you got it.

_____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 14 Feb 2009 11:41:36
From: funky cold medina
Subject: Re: Movie for paul
On Feb 14, 11:27=A0am, "IHeartWuzzy" <a551...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>
> Go on, get out and see it you sheltered fuck!... you can always stop and
> buy some cigars on the way home.
>
> -------=A0
> * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more..www.recgroups.com

When one thinks about special movies for Paul, there are many factors
to weigh.

I believe my pick is optimal as the quintessential Paul flick.

http://www.answers.com/topic/troll-2-1


  
Date: 14 Feb 2009 12:33:44
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Movie for paul
On Feb 14 2009 2:41 PM, funky cold medina wrote:

> On Feb 14, 11:27 am, "IHeartWuzzy" <a551...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> >
> > Go on, get out and see it you sheltered fuck!... you can always stop and
> > buy some cigars on the way home.
> >
> When one thinks about special movies for Paul, there are many factors
> to weigh.
>
> I believe my pick is optimal as the quintessential Paul flick.
>
> http://www.answers.com/topic/troll-2-1

Touché, Monsieur Medina.

My movie suggestion revolved around an EVIL BANK (and script was factually
inspired) and as paul will be quick to tell us... banks are E.V.I.L. (NWO,
CFR inspired, so to speak?).

In _The International_, the evil bank is trying to make a large weapons
purchase in its grand scheme for world manipulation; hell, we *know*
manipulative things such as this have already happened:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1457525/Bank-forced-to-apologise-over-porn-acquisition.html

tinyurl for above link here: http://tinyurl.com/abrjkl

Now... if we really want to get into a serious discussion about evil
Banks, let's start here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Briana_Banks

------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 14 Feb 2009 13:02:29
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Movie for paul
"IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:8emj66x3j3.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Feb 14 2009 2:41 PM, funky cold medina wrote:

>>
>> I believe my pick is optimal as the quintessential Paul flick.
>>
>> http://www.answers.com/topic/troll-2-1
>
> Touché, Monsieur Medina.
>

No, I don't think so. There's no touché there, because contrary to what
Medina may think, I am not a troll. I have a long and extensive history on
this newsgroup of providing factual and provocative conversation in the
off-topic political arena, and am one of the most frequently read and highly
respected posters in all of RGP history. My posts are typically in stark
contrast to the often juvenile exchanges that are so characteristic of
today's newsgroup banter, and generally provide an honest viewpoint and
refreshing approach to some more serious and mature topics. So Medina can
just fucking bite me.

-Paul Popinjay





    
Date: 15 Feb 2009 06:20:57
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Movie for paul

"Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
news:KkGll.16280$YU2.14528@nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com...
> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:8emj66x3j3.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> On Feb 14 2009 2:41 PM, funky cold medina wrote:
>
>>>
>>> I believe my pick is optimal as the quintessential Paul flick.
>>>
>>> http://www.answers.com/topic/troll-2-1
>>
>> Touché, Monsieur Medina.
>>
>
> So Medina can
> just fucking bite me.
>
Do you suck your boyfriend's cock with that mouth?




    
Date: 14 Feb 2009 14:01:08
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Movie for paul
On Feb 14 2009 4:02 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:8emj66x3j3.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > On Feb 14 2009 2:41 PM, funky cold medina wrote:
>
> >>
> >> I believe my pick is optimal as the quintessential Paul flick.
> >>
> >> http://www.answers.com/topic/troll-2-1
> >
> > Touché, Monsieur Medina.
> >
>
> No, I don't think so. There's no touché there, because contrary to what
> Medina may think, I am not a troll. I have a long and extensive history on
> this newsgroup of providing factual and provocative conversation in the
> off-topic political arena, and am one of the most frequently read and highly
> respected posters in all of RGP history.

LOL... good one

------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 14 Feb 2009 15:18:57
From: mccard
Subject: Re: Movie for paul

"Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
news:KkGll.16280$YU2.14528@nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com...
> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:8emj66x3j3.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> On Feb 14 2009 2:41 PM, funky cold medina wrote:
>
>>>
>>> I believe my pick is optimal as the quintessential Paul flick.
>>>
>>> http://www.answers.com/topic/troll-2-1
>>
>> Touché, Monsieur Medina.
>>
>
> No, I don't think so. There's no touché there, because contrary to what
> Medina may think, I am not a troll. I have a long and extensive history
> on
> this newsgroup of providing factual and provocative conversation in the
> off-topic political arena, and am one of the most frequently read and
> highly
> respected

imposters

>>in all of RGP history. My posts are typically in stark
> contrast to the often juvenile exchanges that are so characteristic of
> today's newsgroup banter, and generally provide an honest viewpoint and
> refreshing approach to some more serious and mature topics. So Medina can
> just fucking bite me.
>
> -Paul (trolling by the hour or by the day) Popinjay
>