pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 23 Dec 2008 01:36:47
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?

I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
doing?




 
Date: 24 Dec 2008 02:44:40
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:36:47 -0800, Pepe Papon
<hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid > wrote:

>
>I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
>strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
>doing?

Oops...here's the link:

http://video.tagged.com/?v=4Gk-4IxBDJA&srcevent=35p4ji.3.M35p4ji.0


  
Date: 24 Dec 2008 08:11:13
From: garycarson
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
On Dec 24 2008 5:44 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:36:47 -0800, Pepe Papon
> <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> >
> >I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
> >strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
> >doing?
>
> Oops...here's the link:
>
> http://video.tagged.com/?v=4Gk-4IxBDJA&srcevent=35p4ji.3.M35p4ji.0

I wasn't sure about it until I got to where he says, "That's what poker is
all about, i8t's about hmmm ......."

I'm buying his ebook.

____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 24 Dec 2008 10:28:45
From: mccard
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?

"garycarson" <garycarson@alumni.northwestern.edu > wrote in message
news:1i3a26x3vr.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Dec 24 2008 5:44 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:36:47 -0800, Pepe Papon
>> <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> >
>> >I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
>> >strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
>> >doing?
>>
>> Oops...here's the link:
>>
>> http://video.tagged.com/?v=4Gk-4IxBDJA&srcevent=35p4ji.3.M35p4ji.0
>
> I wasn't sure about it until I got to where he says, "That's what poker is
> all about, i8t's about hmmm ......."
>
> I'm buying his ebook.
>
uh....wow



  
Date: 24 Dec 2008 07:32:42
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
On Dec 24 2008 4:44 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:36:47 -0800, Pepe Papon
> <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> >
> >I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
> >strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
> >doing?
>
> Oops...here's the link:
>
> http://video.tagged.com/?v=4Gk-4IxBDJA&srcevent=35p4ji.3.M35p4ji.0

If you think this video is serious you are truly a moron. No, that's not
a cheap shot.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 24 Dec 2008 23:39:11
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 07:32:42 -0800, "XaQ Morphy"
<a1c5905@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>On Dec 24 2008 4:44 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:36:47 -0800, Pepe Papon
>> <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> >
>> >I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
>> >strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
>> >doing?
>>
>> Oops...here's the link:
>>
>> http://video.tagged.com/?v=4Gk-4IxBDJA&srcevent=35p4ji.3.M35p4ji.0
>
>If you think this video is serious you are truly a moron. No, that's not
>a cheap shot.

This is classic Morphy. On second thought, perhaps you're channeling
Beldin today.


   
Date: 24 Dec 2008 08:35:56
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
On Dec 24 2008 7:32 AM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> On Dec 24 2008 4:44 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:36:47 -0800, Pepe Papon
> > <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > >
> > >I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
> > >strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
> > >doing?
> >
> > Oops...here's the link:
> >
> > http://video.tagged.com/?v=4Gk-4IxBDJA&srcevent=35p4ji.3.M35p4ji.0
>
> If you think this video is serious you are truly a moron. No, that's not
> a cheap shot.

That can't be serious. If it is, it is the worst sng play I've ever seen.

>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio


Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

----- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 24 Dec 2008 08:43:47
From: CincinnatiKid
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
On Dec 24 2008 11:35 AM, brewmaster wrote:

> On Dec 24 2008 7:32 AM, XaQ Morphy wrote:
>
> > On Dec 24 2008 4:44 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:
> >
> > > On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:36:47 -0800, Pepe Papon
> > > <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid> wrote:
> > >
> > > >
> > > >I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
> > > >strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
> > > >doing?
> > >
> > > Oops...here's the link:
> > >
> > > http://video.tagged.com/?v=4Gk-4IxBDJA&srcevent=35p4ji.3.M35p4ji.0
> >
> > If you think this video is serious you are truly a moron. No, that's not
> > a cheap shot.
>
> That can't be serious. If it is, it is the worst sng play I've ever seen.
>
> >
> > ---
> > Morphy
> > xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> > http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> > "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio
>
>
> Brew
> --
> Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

Don't be such a hater, donk.

____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 19:35:24
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
"Pepe Papon" <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid > wrote in message
news:n5c1l41fjfc1jg9e2g6or41ps1epfu9bp2@4ax.com...
>
> I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
> strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
> doing?

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Jim




 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 08:08:54
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
On Dec 23 2008 3:36 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:

> I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
> strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
> doing?

Unfortunately this is one of the more intelligent things you've posted to
RGP.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

_____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 24 Dec 2008 02:45:35
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 08:08:54 -0800, "XaQ Morphy"
<a1c5905@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>On Dec 23 2008 3:36 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:
>
>> I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
>> strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
>> doing?
>
>Unfortunately this is one of the more intelligent things you've posted to
>RGP.

Right on cue...you wouldn't dream of missing a chance to take a cheap
shot.


 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 15:20:30
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?

"Pepe Papon" <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid > wrote in message
news:n5c1l41fjfc1jg9e2g6or41ps1epfu9bp2@4ax.com...
>
> I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
> strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
> doing?
You included no link.
That said, there's at least 3 guys I've seen posting joke sng guides, with
the worst play possible as 'expert play'.

One guy discusses "Twilighting" his opponents at length, and what to eat
during sng play.

Funny stuff.




 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 06:36:31
From: garycarson
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
On Dec 23 2008 4:36 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:

> I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
> strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
> doing?

Looks good to me.

________________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 06:18:11
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
On Dec 23 2008 4:36 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:

> I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
> strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
> doing?

Prue Genius

Chris

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 05:20:18
From: CincinnatiKid
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
On Dec 23 2008 4:36 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:

> I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
> strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
> doing?

The man is genius.

----- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 05:07:51
From: johnny_t
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
Pepe Papon wrote:
> I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
> strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
> doing?

No.


 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 03:11:50
From: MMelia
Subject: Re: Is this strategy as bad as it seems?
On Dec 23 2008 4:36 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:

> I found this instructional video for SNGs on Youtube. Is the
> strategy as awful as it seems or does this guy really know what he's
> doing?

Whats the link?

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com