pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 24 Jan 2009 18:23:04
From: CheckRazor
Subject: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
I certainly think so. However I don't think people like him, Irish
Mike, Paul Popinjay etc.( who.all provide us with comedic material)
should ever be banned from RGP, but Skillz should be required to pay
us all Schrute bucks, dammit.

First, the guy can't get along with Asian women. Okay, I'll leave that
one alone. There's probably about 3 billion Asian men with same
problem. But it's still Schruteish.

Secondly, he welched on a Obama debt, and then changed his name.
Schruteish

Thirdly, he continues to whine about bad beats on Full-Tlit.
Schruteish.

If Skillz isn't the Dwight Schrute of RGP, then who is?

Post your vote here :




 
Date: 27 Jan 2009 12:43:13
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
http://wjwelch.googlepages.com/One-Schrute-Buck.jpg

Chris

"NO! I want this shit to STOP! Right NOW! Nobody takes me serious
anymore." - Paul
Popinjay, 01/16/2009

------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 19:06:18
From: CheckRazor
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this
Oh, come on Paul, don't you watch tv?
I know that you're just jerking my chain. Nice try anyway.

But seriously, if you don't figure out who Dwight Schrute is pretty
damn quick, you will become him.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

It's not pretty. Being the Dwight Schrute of RGP isn't where you want
to go.


  
Date: 25 Jan 2009 14:27:25
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
"CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:05b21c7c-c91c-4d3d-9dbe-53d5beac4fc0@k1g2000prb.googlegroups.com...

> Oh, come on Paul, don't you watch tv?
>

No, CheckRazor, I do not watch television. Quite frankly, it would be
beneath me to do so.

-PP




   
Date: 27 Jan 2009 12:48:02
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
> No, CheckRazor, I do not watch television. Quite frankly, it would be
> beneath me to do so.
>
> -PP

lol

Well you better at least check the superbowl squares at the end of the
game online or something buddy.

My squares are going to bust your squares up so bad they will look like
octagons or REALLY thin rectangles!

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

---- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 27 Jan 2009 13:36:52
From: Will_gamble
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
On Jan 27 2009 2:48 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:
>
> Well you better at least check the superbowl squares at the end of the
> game online or something buddy.
>

Once upon a time I sat down next to a friend of mine who is a draftsman,
about 6'6', and happens to be black. I called him Buddy. He proceeded to
tell me that 'Buddy's' run rabbits and eat shit. I seriously thought by
the look on his face that I was in for an ass whipping. I never forgot
that and I have never called anyone Buddy since.

Buddy is a common name for beagles around here and apparently some people
take great offense at being called a beagle name.

Just a heads up because you may just run in to him in Chicago as he has
people up there and he would make Leroy Brown seem like a wuss. What they
call him actually is Wilson. Eeh Mr. Wilson to me now.

------ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 27 Jan 2009 17:34:30
From: Mark B [Diputsur]
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?

"Will_gamble" <a1794@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:kcb456x5re.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Jan 27 2009 2:48 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:
>>
>> Well you better at least check the superbowl squares at the end of the
>> game online or something buddy.
>>
>
> Once upon a time I sat down next to a friend of mine who is a draftsman,
> about 6'6', and happens to be black. I called him Buddy. He proceeded to
> tell me that 'Buddy's' run rabbits and eat shit.

Proper response: ewwwww... so, what does shit taste like?




      
Date: 27 Jan 2009 14:59:42
From: Will_gamble
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
On Jan 27 2009 4:34 PM, Mark B [Diputsur] wrote:

> "Will_gamble" <a1794@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:kcb456x5re.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > On Jan 27 2009 2:48 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:
> >>
> >> Well you better at least check the superbowl squares at the end of the
> >> game online or something buddy.
> >>
> >
> > Once upon a time I sat down next to a friend of mine who is a draftsman,
> > about 6'6', and happens to be black. I called him Buddy. He proceeded to
> > tell me that 'Buddy's' run rabbits and eat shit.
>
> Proper response: ewwwww... so, what does shit taste like?

Proper response was sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Let me assure
you this dude was pissed and I was speechless. You just don't know when
you are going to cross somebody's boundary when there are culture
differences.

I thought calling guy friends 'Buddy' was going to be cool and I think he
was the first and last one I tried it on.

---- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



       
Date: 27 Jan 2009 18:20:39
From: Mark B [Diputsur]
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?

"Will_gamble" <a1794@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:u7g456x3if.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Jan 27 2009 4:34 PM, Mark B [Diputsur] wrote:
>
>> "Will_gamble" <a1794@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:kcb456x5re.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> > On Jan 27 2009 2:48 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:
>> >>
>> >> Well you better at least check the superbowl squares at the end of the
>> >> game online or something buddy.
>> >>
>> >
>> > Once upon a time I sat down next to a friend of mine who is a
>> > draftsman,
>> > about 6'6', and happens to be black. I called him Buddy. He proceeded
>> > to
>> > tell me that 'Buddy's' run rabbits and eat shit.
>>
>> Proper response: ewwwww... so, what does shit taste like?
>
> Proper response was sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Let me assure
> you this dude was pissed and I was speechless.

Sounds like you need to find better buddies to hang out with!

> You just don't know when you are going to cross somebody's boundary
> when there are culture differences.

So... walk on eggshells around them? Nah, fuck that.
If you didn't like the first suggestion, 'Where do you keep
your rabbits?' would have also been acceptable.
Be yourself, and fuck em if they can't take a joke.

> I thought calling guy friends 'Buddy' was going to be cool and I think he
> was the first and last one I tried it on.

For the record:
bud - > cool
buddies - > cool
buddy - kinda gay, but nothing to get pissed off about.

HTH Buddy =)




        
Date: 27 Jan 2009 15:51:52
From: Will_gamble
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
On Jan 27 2009 5:20 PM, Mark B [Diputsur] wrote:

> "Will_gamble" <a1794@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:u7g456x3if.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > On Jan 27 2009 4:34 PM, Mark B [Diputsur] wrote:
> >
> >> "Will_gamble" <a1794@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> >> news:kcb456x5re.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >> > On Jan 27 2009 2:48 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> Well you better at least check the superbowl squares at the end of the
> >> >> game online or something buddy.
> >> >>
> >> >
> >> > Once upon a time I sat down next to a friend of mine who is a
> >> > draftsman,
> >> > about 6'6', and happens to be black. I called him Buddy. He proceeded
> >> > to
> >> > tell me that 'Buddy's' run rabbits and eat shit.
> >>
> >> Proper response: ewwwww... so, what does shit taste like?
> >
> > Proper response was sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Let me assure
> > you this dude was pissed and I was speechless.
>
> Sounds like you need to find better buddies to hang out with!
>

I didn't really take the time to put our friendship in perspective, but
since you seem somewhat interested I will try.

Ever have 'friends' that you see almost every day because of a hobby but
you are only friends because of that shared interest? Well, this was one
of those deals. There is a dam at a local reservoir where people go to
fish and I went down there nearly every day. We sat on the rip rap below
the dam, drink a beer or twelve, shoot the shit and fished for catfish.
Seemed like an OK dude until then. After that I did keep my distance.

---- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




         
Date: 27 Jan 2009 16:16:38
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
On Jan 27 2009 5:51 PM, Will_gamble wrote:

> Ever have 'friends' that you see almost every day because of a hobby but
> you are only friends because of that shared interest? Well, this was one
> of those deals. There is a dam at a local reservoir where people go to
> fish and I went down there nearly every day. We sat on the rip rap below
> the dam, drink a beer or twelve, shoot the shit and fished for catfish.
> Seemed like an OK dude until then. After that I did keep my distance.

So your dam buddy was pretty dam cool until he told you to keep your dam
mouth shut?

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

"I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz

"It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

_______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



          
Date: 27 Jan 2009 16:20:05
From: Will_gamble
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
On Jan 27 2009 6:16 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> On Jan 27 2009 5:51 PM, Will_gamble wrote:
>
> > Ever have 'friends' that you see almost every day because of a hobby but
> > you are only friends because of that shared interest? Well, this was one
> > of those deals. There is a dam at a local reservoir where people go to
> > fish and I went down there nearly every day. We sat on the rip rap below
> > the dam, drink a beer or twelve, shoot the shit and fished for catfish.
> > Seemed like an OK dude until then. After that I did keep my distance.
>
> So your dam buddy was pretty dam cool until he told you to keep your dam
> mouth shut?
>
Dam straight

--- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




       
Date: 27 Jan 2009 15:11:09
From: Raider Fan
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
On Jan 27 2009 4:59 PM, Will_gamble wrote:

>
> Proper response was sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Let me assure
> you this dude was pissed and I was speechless. You just don't know when
> you are going to cross somebody's boundary when there are culture
> differences.
>
> I thought calling guy friends 'Buddy' was going to be cool and I think he
> was the first and last one I tried it on.

That shouldn't have pissed him off, but given his size, you did the right
thing. I call people Bud all the time, and I've never had anybody get
pissed. I don't mean any disrespect when I call them that either.

_____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



        
Date: 27 Jan 2009 15:33:00
From: Will_gamble
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
On Jan 27 2009 5:11 PM, Raider Fan wrote:

> On Jan 27 2009 4:59 PM, Will_gamble wrote:
>
> >
> > Proper response was sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Let me assure
> > you this dude was pissed and I was speechless. You just don't know when
> > you are going to cross somebody's boundary when there are culture
> > differences.
> >
> > I thought calling guy friends 'Buddy' was going to be cool and I think he
> > was the first and last one I tried it on.
>
> That shouldn't have pissed him off, but given his size, you did the right
> thing. I call people Bud all the time, and I've never had anybody get
> pissed. I don't mean any disrespect when I call them that either.

It was specifically calling him Buddy. Not many beagle dogs named Bud. I
guess it somehow was translated into calling him a dog literally.

I still don't fully understand all the whys and wherefores.

______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 27 Jan 2009 12:47:04
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
On Jan 25 2009 5:27 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:05b21c7c-c91c-4d3d-9dbe-53d5beac4fc0@k1g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Oh, come on Paul, don't you watch tv?
> >
>
> No, CheckRazor, I do not watch television. Quite frankly, it would be
> beneath me to do so.
>
> -PP

Please Paul will you try to watch this.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=i8GGnjzXiyM&feature=related


Chris

"NO! I want this shit to STOP! Right NOW! Nobody takes me serious
anymore." - Paul
Popinjay, 01/16/2009

------- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 27 Jan 2009 12:57:40
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
"charrison100" <a11faea@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:8f8456xr6e.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> Please Paul will you try to watch this.
>
> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=i8GGnjzXiyM&feature=related
>

Oh, thanks, I'm going to call the cable people right away and get this
television thing going. NOT!




     
Date: 27 Jan 2009 13:14:51
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
On Jan 27 2009 3:57 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "charrison100" <a11faea@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:8f8456xr6e.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> >
> > Please Paul will you try to watch this.
> >
> > http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=i8GGnjzXiyM&feature=related
> >
>
> Oh, thanks, I'm going to call the cable people right away and get this
> television thing going. NOT!

I never said you should order cable based on this. Frankly a lot of people
should not have TV's in their houses as all that happens is they become
dumber and fatter.

I gave you this link so you could find out who Dwight is.

Bears... beats.... Battlestar Galactica

Chris

"NO! I want this shit to STOP! Right NOW! Nobody takes me serious
anymore." - Paul
Popinjay, 01/16/2009

________________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



      
Date: 27 Jan 2009 13:32:31
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
"charrison100" <a11faea@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:b3a456xoke.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> I gave you this link so you could find out who Dwight is.
>

Ok, thanks. Now I know who he is. Some dork. Probably cooler than
CheckRazor.




 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 18:50:50
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
"CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:1712b54a-2313-4a4c-a612-4f23dd41e7c9@o40g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
>I certainly think so. However I don't think people like him, Irish
> Mike, Paul Popinjay etc.( who.all provide us with comedic material)
> should ever be banned from RGP, but Skillz should be required to pay
> us all Schrute bucks, dammit.
>
> First, the guy can't get along with Asian women. Okay, I'll leave that
> one alone. There's probably about 3 billion Asian men with same
> problem. But it's still Schruteish.
>
> Secondly, he welched on a Obama debt, and then changed his name.
> Schruteish
>
> Thirdly, he continues to whine about bad beats on Full-Tlit.
> Schruteish.
>
> If Skillz isn't the Dwight Schrute of RGP, then who is?
>
> Post your vote here :


Who the fuck is Dwight Schrute? How am I supposed to know, and why should I
know? And CheckRazor, why did my name have to come up in this? Y'know, I
didn't mention you in my "Kill-Suite" post earlier, but don't think I didn't
think about you. Because I did.

Hey Check, how do like your sheet corners? Tucked in? Or out?

-PP





  
Date: 25 Jan 2009 08:17:11
From: eldo77
Subject: Re: Is Lacostawhatever/aka Skillz the Dwight Schrute of this newsgroup?
On Jan 24 2009 9:50 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:


> Who the fuck is Dwight Schrute? How am I supposed to know, and why should I
> know?

What he said.

eldo77


And CheckRazor, why did my name have to come up in this? Y'know, I
> didn't mention you in my "Kill-Suite" post earlier, but don't think I didn't
> think about you. Because I did.
>
> Hey Check, how do like your sheet corners? Tucked in? Or out?
>
> -PP

_______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com