pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 27 Jan 2009 19:38:34
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Irish Mike's Posting History---Russ G
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2002 12 103 113 79 17
2003 38 123 250 97 40 30 141 60 24 108 90 119
2004 88 183 243 220 235 105 17 101 223 270 322 112
2005 282 185 43 104 89 26 85 206 12 124 160 118
2006 153 137 244 174 260 74 204 307 249 262 362 135
2007 61 128 93 206 66 284 228 256 146 211 319 203
2008 199 354 368 510 457 179 258 291 476 166 293 435
2009 363


Here is a guy that states he's always going here, there and
everywhere.




 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 20:35:10
From: joeturn
Subject: Re: Irish Mike's Posting History---Russ G
Now I've been every where man I'ved breathed the mountain air man

Joeturn's posting history


http://groups.google.com/groups/search?scoring=d&filter=0&enc_author=...




  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 23:18:23
From: FL Turbo
Subject: Re: Irish Mike's Posting History---Russ G
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:35:10 -0800 (PST), joeturn
<joeturn2000@yahoo.com > wrote:

>Now I've been every where man I'ved breathed the mountain air man
>

Hank Snow

Old time country singer starting from the Depression era and into the
WWII era.

Now that you mention it, I will have to go back into my vinyl archives
and play some of his records.


   
Date: 31 Jan 2009 21:41:05
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: Irish Mike's Posting History---Russ G
On Jan 31 2009 9:18 PM, FL Turbo wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:35:10 -0800 (PST), joeturn
> <joeturn2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Now I've been every where man I'ved breathed the mountain air man
> >
>
> Hank Snow
>
> Old time country singer starting from the Depression era and into the
> WWII era.
>
> Now that you mention it, I will have to go back into my vinyl archives
> and play some of his records.

Really? I thought that song was Johnny Cash. I will have to look up Hank
Snow now.


Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 28 Jan 2009 23:46:37
From: joeturn
Subject: Re: Irish Mike's Posting History---Russ G
http://www.engadget.com/2005/11/15/how-to-build-a-wifi-biquad-dish-antenna/


 
Date: 28 Jan 2009 11:43:42
From: Will_gamble
Subject: Re: Irish Mike's Posting History---Russ G
That is why they call it the 'World Wide Web'

Laptops and hotel connections, what will they think of next? Maybe using
your telephone to access the internet? nah, couldn't happen.

On Jan 27 2009 9:38 PM, RussGeorgiev@aol.com wrote:

> Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
> 2002 12 103 113 79 17
> 2003 38 123 250 97 40 30 141 60 24 108 90 119
> 2004 88 183 243 220 235 105 17 101 223 270 322 112
> 2005 282 185 43 104 89 26 85 206 12 124 160 118
> 2006 153 137 244 174 260 74 204 307 249 262 362 135
> 2007 61 128 93 206 66 284 228 256 146 211 319 203
> 2008 199 354 368 510 457 179 258 291 476 166 293 435
> 2009 363
>
>
> Here is a guy that states he's always going here, there and
> everywhere.

______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 28 Jan 2009 11:47:47
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Irish Mike's Posting History---Russ G
On Jan 28 2009 1:43 PM, Will_gamble wrote:

> That is why they call it the 'World Wide Web'
>
> Laptops and hotel connections, what will they think of next? Maybe using
> your telephone to access the internet? nah, couldn't happen.

You mean Irish Mike has to bring his telephone with him to a hotel in
order to post on RGP?

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

"I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz

"It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

------ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 27 Jan 2009 22:31:37
From: joeturn
Subject: Re: Irish Mike's Posting History---Russ G
Now I've been every where man I'ved the mountain air man

Joeturn's posting history

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?scoring=d&filter=0&enc_author=W2Tv8RUAAADth4On3S6qZBCuWYDbfjopM2QSjOpuh1pnvFAOUlylOg