pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 20 Jan 2009 16:45:42
From: Alim Nassor
Subject: I wonder if that stupid bitch.....
that CNN interviewed, you know, the one who said know she doesn't have
to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage since
Obama is going to be president, is still waiting at the gas pump for
Barry to hand her a twenty.




 
Date: 21 Jan 2009 20:32:33
From: OrangeSFO
Subject: Re: I wonder if that stupid bitch.....
On Jan 20, 4:45=A0pm, Alim Nassor <alimnas...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> that CNN interviewed, you know, the one who said know she doesn't have
> to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage since
> Obama is going to be president, is still waiting at the gas pump for
> Barry to hand her a twenty.




One thing's for sure, there were no stupid bitches who voted for
McCain.


 
Date: 21 Jan 2009 18:41:05
From: Alim Nassor
Subject: Re: I wonder if that stupid bitch.....
On Jan 20, 10:36=A0pm, chrishoo <cbarne...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 20, 10:54 pm, Alim Nassor <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 20, 9:50 pm, "risky biz" <risky-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 20 2009 5:45 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:
>
> > > > that CNN interviewed, you know, the one who said know she doesn't h=
ave
> > > > to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage since
> > > > Obama is going to be president, is still waiting at the gas pump fo=
r
> > > > Barry to hand her a twenty.
>
> > > Why? Do you want to marrry her?
>
> > > ---
> > > * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more..www.recgroups.com
>
> > Wow, that was funny. =A0LOL =A0Well thought out.
>
> As well though out as typing all that just so you could call the
> President Barry?

You do know that's his childhood nickname don't you? Even though he
is the snobbiest stuffed shirt I can recall running for president in a
long time, well I guess we have to consider Kerry in there too, I feel
like I am helping his "man o' the people" image by calling him Barry.
We all have our own special ways of supporting our new dear leader.


 
Date: 21 Jan 2009 18:10:06
From: DELETETHIS
Subject: Re: I wonder if that stupid bitch.....
I tried to tell the attendant today that Obama was paying but she
INSISTED on collecting from me. How do I get my reimbursement from "Barry"?


Alim Nassor wrote:
> that CNN interviewed, you know, the one who said know she doesn't have
> to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage since
> Obama is going to be president, is still waiting at the gas pump for
> Barry to hand her a twenty.


  
Date: 21 Jan 2009 20:07:55
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: I wonder if that stupid bitch.....

"DELETETHIS" <"minus200(DELETETHIS)"@bellsouth.net > wrote in message
news:yMOdl.33$t9.15@bignews8.bellsouth.net...
>I tried to tell the attendant today that Obama was paying but she INSISTED
>on collecting from me. How do I get my reimbursement from "Barry"?
>
>
> Alim Nassor wrote:
>> that CNN interviewed, you know, the one who said know she doesn't have
>> to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage since
>> Obama is going to be president, is still waiting at the gas pump for
>> Barry to hand her a twenty.

I just sent an e-mail to The Messiah requesting a $6.5
billion bail-out because I bought a house I couldn't afford with a mortgage
I was too stupid to read. I included the fact that I'm a gay, illegal
immigrant, minority, U.A.W., ACORN arm twister and pro-murder abortion
sympathizer so I expect to get expedited priority status. In addition, I
c.c'd Rev'un Sharpton and asked him to 'play the race card on they ass' if I
don't get my entitlement money.

Irish Mike

"Tax the rich and give it to the poor,
'til there ain't no rich no more".






   
Date: 21 Jan 2009 23:05:18
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: I wonder if that stupid bitch.....
On Jan 21 2009 6:07 PM, Irish Mike wrote:

> "DELETETHIS" <"minus200(DELETETHIS)"@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> news:yMOdl.33$t9.15@bignews8.bellsouth.net...
> >I tried to tell the attendant today that Obama was paying but she INSISTED
> >on collecting from me. How do I get my reimbursement from "Barry"?
> >
> >
> > Alim Nassor wrote:
> >> that CNN interviewed, you know, the one who said know she doesn't have
> >> to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage since
> >> Obama is going to be president, is still waiting at the gas pump for
> >> Barry to hand her a twenty.
>
> I just sent an e-mail to The Messiah requesting a $6.5
> billion bail-out because I bought a house I couldn't afford with a mortgage
> I was too stupid to read. I included the fact that I'm a gay, illegal
> immigrant, minority, U.A.W., ACORN arm twister and pro-murder abortion
> sympathizer so I expect to get expedited priority status. In addition, I
> c.c'd Rev'un Sharpton and asked him to 'play the race card on they ass' if I
> don't get my entitlement money.
>
> Irish Mike
>
> "Tax the rich and give it to the poor,
> 'til there ain't no rich no more".

Mike, I wasn't signed in and saw this post. I'm pleased to see that you're
as fucking insipid as ever.

______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 21 Jan 2009 17:52:25
From: Omaholic
Subject: Re: I wonder if that stupid bitch.....
On Jan 21 2009 5:07 PM, Irish Mike wrote:

> I'm a gay, illegal
> immigrant, minority, U.A.W., ACORN arm twister and pro-murder abortion
> sympathizer


Hmm. That probably belongs in someone's sig.

______________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 20 Jan 2009 20:36:33
From: chrishoo
Subject: Re: I wonder if that stupid bitch.....
On Jan 20, 10:54 pm, Alim Nassor <alimnas...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> On Jan 20, 9:50 pm, "risky biz" <risky-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 20 2009 5:45 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:
>
> > > that CNN interviewed, you know, the one who said know she doesn't have
> > > to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage since
> > > Obama is going to be president, is still waiting at the gas pump for
> > > Barry to hand her a twenty.
>
> > Why? Do you want to marrry her?
>
> > ---
> > * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more..www.recgroups.com
>
> Wow, that was funny. LOL Well thought out.

As well though out as typing all that just so you could call the
President Barry?


 
Date: 20 Jan 2009 19:54:39
From: Alim Nassor
Subject: Re: I wonder if that stupid bitch.....
On Jan 20, 9:50=A0pm, "risky biz" <risky-...@sbcglobal.net > wrote:
> On Jan 20 2009 5:45 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:
>
> > that CNN interviewed, you know, the one who said know she doesn't have
> > to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage since
> > Obama is going to be president, is still waiting at the gas pump for
> > Barry to hand her a twenty.
>
> Why? Do you want to marrry her?
>
> ---=A0
> * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more..www.recgroups.com

Wow, that was funny. LOL Well thought out.


  
Date: 20 Jan 2009 23:01:06
From: Jason Pawloski
Subject: Re: I wonder if that stupid bitch.....
On Jan 20 2009 8:54 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:

> On Jan 20, 9:50 pm, "risky biz" <risky-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > On Jan 20 2009 5:45 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:
> >
> > > that CNN interviewed, you know, the one who said know she doesn't have
> > > to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage since
> > > Obama is going to be president, is still waiting at the gas pump for
> > > Barry to hand her a twenty.
> >
> > Why? Do you want to marrry her?
> >
> Wow, that was funny. LOL Well thought out.

Forgive him, will ya? It's the best he can do with such a meager intellect.

--
"Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

-------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 21 Jan 2009 00:03:32
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: I wonder if that stupid bitch.....
On Jan 21 2009 12:01 AM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> On Jan 20 2009 8:54 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:
>
> > On Jan 20, 9:50 pm, "risky biz" <risky-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > > On Jan 20 2009 5:45 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:
> > >
> > > > that CNN interviewed, you know, the one who said know she doesn't have
> > > > to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage since
> > > > Obama is going to be president, is still waiting at the gas pump for
> > > > Barry to hand her a twenty.
> > >
> > > Why? Do you want to marrry her?
> > >
> > Wow, that was funny. LOL Well thought out.
>
> Forgive him, will ya? It's the best he can do with such a meager intellect.

Hasn't anyone ever told you that jealousy corrodes the soul?

________________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 20 Jan 2009 19:50:37
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: I wonder if that stupid bitch.....
On Jan 20 2009 5:45 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:

> that CNN interviewed, you know, the one who said know she doesn't have
> to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage since
> Obama is going to be president, is still waiting at the gas pump for
> Barry to hand her a twenty.

Why? Do you want to marrry her?

--- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com