pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 15 Jan 2009 15:25:01
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ G
Zimbawe has just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes, so feel free to ask
for backing:).




 
Date: 17 Jan 2009 10:20:13
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ
What's a lil ole $ among friends:).





On Jan 16, 8:41=EF=BF=BDam, "John_Brian_K" <a7ec...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> > Zimbawe has just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes, so feel free to ask
> > for backing:).
>
> You know you used the USD symbol here right? =EF=BF=BDI am asking for bac=
king in
> the form of $100,000.00.
>
> What do you say Russ?
>
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will =EF=BF=BDI =EF=BF=BDconsider you =EF=BF=BDnecessarily wise =EF=
=BF=BDbecause you are =EF=BF=BDgrave.
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> BOOM byae
> John
>
> ______________________________________________________________________=EF=
=BF=BD
> * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more..www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 17 Jan 2009 01:37:41
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ
That's enough to buy you butter for your bread:).


On Jan 16, 10:24=EF=BF=BDpm, "RazzO" <ra...@razzo.com > wrote:
> Does anyone know if they spread a $800,000,000,000.00 -
> $160,000,000,000,000.00 game?
>
> On Jan 16 2009 6:54 PM, RussGeorg...@aol.com wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > It must go through the Nigerian network first:).
>
> > On Jan 16, 3:45=EF=BF=BDpm, "John_Brian_K" <a7ec...@webnntp.invalid> wr=
ote:
> > > > You have all the backing you want. Please send $29.95 to complete t=
he
> > > > paper work:)
>
> > > I already bought your book.
>
> > > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> > > You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> > > nor will =EF=BF=BDI =EF=BF=BDconsider you =EF=BF=BDnecessarily wise =
=EF=BF=BDbecause you are
> =EF=BF=BDgrave.
> > > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> > > BOOM byae
> > > John
>
> > > ------=EF=BF=BD
> > > * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more..www.recgroups.com
>
> RazzO
> "Your all is idiots!" - Mike Matusow
>
> ______________________________________________________________________=EF=
=BF=BD
> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com- Hide quoted te=
xt -
>
> - Show quoted text -



 
Date: 16 Jan 2009 18:54:47
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ
It must go through the Nigerian network first:).



On Jan 16, 3:45=EF=BF=BDpm, "John_Brian_K" <a7ec...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> > You have all the backing you want. Please send $29.95 to complete the
> > paper work:)
>
> I already bought your book.
>
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will =EF=BF=BDI =EF=BF=BDconsider you =EF=BF=BDnecessarily wise =EF=
=BF=BDbecause you are =EF=BF=BDgrave.
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> BOOM byae
> John
>
> ------=EF=BF=BD
> * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more..www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 16 Jan 2009 22:24:05
From: RazzO
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ G
Does anyone know if they spread a $800,000,000,000.00 -
$160,000,000,000,000.00 game?



On Jan 16 2009 6:54 PM, RussGeorgiev@aol.com wrote:

> It must go through the Nigerian network first:).
>
>
>
> On Jan 16, 3:45�pm, "John_Brian_K" <a7ec...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> > > You have all the backing you want. Please send $29.95 to complete the
> > > paper work:)
> >
> > I already bought your book.
> >
> > ========================================
> > You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> > nor will �I �consider you �necessarily wise �because you are
�grave.
> > ========
> > BOOM byae
> > John
> >
> > ------�
> > * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more..www.recgroups.com


RazzO
"Your all is idiots!" - Mike Matusow

______________________________________________________________________
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 16 Jan 2009 15:10:58
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ
Arlo, about 20 years ago my best friend lost about 20,000,000 in a
blackjack play. He was depressed at the time. It was another foreign
currency that amounted to about $1,300:). Yes, he's a great
professional BJ counter.





On Jan 16, 11:02=EF=BF=BDam, "Arlo-Payne" <arlo_pa...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 15 2009 4:25 PM, RussGeorg...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Zimbawe has just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes, so feel free to ask
> > for backing:).
>
> As soon as I heard about the new bill I have wanted one.
> I do have a one dollar bill from the south pole (very rare) and a few $50=
0
> and $1000 USA stuck away.
> One bill I have is a USA $20 with Washington on it from around 1880
>
> ________________________________________________________________________=
=EF=BF=BD
> RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 16 Jan 2009 15:07:03
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ
You have all the backing you want. Please send $29.95 to complete the
paper work:)





On Jan 16, 8:41=EF=BF=BDam, "John_Brian_K" <a7ec...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> > Zimbawe has just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes, so feel free to ask
> > for backing:).
>
> You know you used the USD symbol here right? =EF=BF=BDI am asking for bac=
king in
> the form of $100,000.00.
>
> What do you say Russ?
>
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will =EF=BF=BDI =EF=BF=BDconsider you =EF=BF=BDnecessarily wise =EF=
=BF=BDbecause you are =EF=BF=BDgrave.
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> BOOM byae
> John
>
> ______________________________________________________________________=EF=
=BF=BD
> * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more..www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 16 Jan 2009 15:45:15
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ G
> You have all the backing you want. Please send $29.95 to complete the
> paper work:)

I already bought your book.

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

------
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 16 Jan 2009 11:02:12
From: Arlo-Payne
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ G
On Jan 15 2009 4:25 PM, RussGeorgiev@aol.com wrote:

> Zimbawe has just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes, so feel free to ask
> for backing:).

As soon as I heard about the new bill I have wanted one.
I do have a one dollar bill from the south pole (very rare) and a few $500
and $1000 USA stuck away.
One bill I have is a USA $20 with Washington on it from around 1880

________________________________________________________________________
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 17 Jan 2009 10:43:30
From: Michael Benveniste
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ G
On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:02:12 -0800, "Arlo-Payne"
<arlo_payne@hotmail.com > wrote:

>As soon as I heard about the new bill I have wanted one.

I think Russ may have missed 3 zeroes. The new note is
100 trillion dollars (100,000,000,000,000), not 100
billion (100,000,000,000):

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/01/16/zimbawe.currency/

I have some Zimbabwe 20-billion and 50-billion dollar notes from last
year, but since they were issued Zimbabwe defined the zimdollar by
knocking ten zeroes off. So my notes went from being 20-billion
and 50-billion dollars to 2 and 5 dollar notes.

FWIW, my Zimbabwe notes don't have a "$" sign on them.

Lest you think it can't happen in, say, Europe or America, I own
a piece of Hungarian currency from 1946. It's worth 100-million
B-pengos. The "B" stood for billion, but that was an old-style
european billion (10^12). That meant that the face value of the
note was 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 pengos.

Had the redefinition not occurred, this Zimbabwe note would have
broken that record (10^22).

--
Mike Benveniste -- mhb@murkyether.com (Clarification Required)
We're going to pump your currency up!


   
Date: 17 Jan 2009 08:21:17
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ G
"Michael Benveniste" <mhb@murkyether.com > wrote in message
news:0cu3n4lrouq3vj4ckcqopn2grbdbrlf2io@4ax.com...

>
> I have some Zimbabwe 20-billion and 50-billion dollar notes from last
> year, but since they were issued Zimbabwe defined the zimdollar by
> knocking ten zeroes off. So my notes went from being 20-billion
> and 50-billion dollars to 2 and 5 dollar notes.
>

I think they did that same shit in Argentina before. Just knocked off some
zeroes.





 
Date: 16 Jan 2009 08:41:25
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ G
> Zimbawe has just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes, so feel free to ask
> for backing:).

You know you used the USD symbol here right? I am asking for backing in
the form of $100,000.00.

What do you say Russ?

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

______________________________________________________________________
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 15 Jan 2009 16:56:02
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ
I can only afford two in that case:).




On Jan 15, 4:54=EF=BF=BDpm, "Susan" <sdbrat...@netscape.net > wrote:
> I heard a loaf of bread costs $750,000,000,000
>
> <RussGeorg...@aol.com> wrote in message
>
> news:99793926-7ed0-4841-bb09-b625e703fd65@33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> hanks, Zimbabwe just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes because of their
> inflation. Don't know what they're worth, but it can't be much.
>
> On Jan 15, 4:00?pm, "hanks" <hank...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Jan 15 2009 3:27 PM, RussGeorg...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > > Ok, missed the B. ? ZIMBABWE
>
> > > On Jan 15, 3:25?pm, "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.com>
> > > wrote:
> > > > Zimbawe has just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes, so feel free to =
ask
> > > > for backing:).
>
> > Russ I can personally attest to the fact and have first hand knowledge
> > that you were a successful hustler and gambler no argument there.
> > However since Popinjay started sucking your dick you have really gone o=
ver
> > the top and expect every piece of bullshit you profess to be accepted a=
s
> > being gospel.
> > Lets get back to the good old stories and forget all the hypothetical
> > bullshit!!!
> > hanks
>
> > _______________________________________________________________________=
?
> > looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com- Hide quoted =
text -
>
> - Show quoted text -



 
Date: 15 Jan 2009 16:51:10
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ
hanks, Zimbabwe just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes because of their
inflation. Don't know what they're worth, but it can't be much.




On Jan 15, 4:00=EF=BF=BDpm, "hanks" <hank...@aol.com > wrote:
> On Jan 15 2009 3:27 PM, RussGeorg...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Ok, missed the B. =EF=BF=BD ZIMBABWE
>
> > On Jan 15, 3:25=EF=BF=BDpm, "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.co=
m >
> > wrote:
> > > Zimbawe has just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes, so feel free to as=
k
> > > for backing:).
>
> Russ I can personally attest to the fact and have first hand knowledge
> that you were a successful hustler and gambler no argument there.
> However since Popinjay started sucking your dick you have really gone ove=
r
> the top and expect every piece of bullshit you profess to be accepted as
> being gospel.
> Lets get back to the good old stories and forget all the hypothetical
> bullshit!!!
> hanks
>
> _______________________________________________________________________=
=EF=BF=BD
> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 15 Jan 2009 18:54:27
From: Susan
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ G
I heard a loaf of bread costs $750,000,000,000


<RussGeorgiev@aol.com > wrote in message
news:99793926-7ed0-4841-bb09-b625e703fd65@33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
hanks, Zimbabwe just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes because of their
inflation. Don't know what they're worth, but it can't be much.




On Jan 15, 4:00?pm, "hanks" <hank...@aol.com > wrote:
> On Jan 15 2009 3:27 PM, RussGeorg...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Ok, missed the B. ? ZIMBABWE
>
> > On Jan 15, 3:25?pm, "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.com>
> > wrote:
> > > Zimbawe has just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes, so feel free to ask
> > > for backing:).
>
> Russ I can personally attest to the fact and have first hand knowledge
> that you were a successful hustler and gambler no argument there.
> However since Popinjay started sucking your dick you have really gone over
> the top and expect every piece of bullshit you profess to be accepted as
> being gospel.
> Lets get back to the good old stories and forget all the hypothetical
> bullshit!!!
> hanks
>
> _______________________________________________________________________?
> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 15 Jan 2009 15:27:08
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ
Ok, missed the B. ZIMBABWE


On Jan 15, 3:25=EF=BF=BDpm, "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.com >
wrote:
> Zimbawe has just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes, so feel free to ask
> for backing:).



  
Date: 15 Jan 2009 16:00:05
From: hanks
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ G
On Jan 15 2009 3:27 PM, RussGeorgiev@aol.com wrote:

> Ok, missed the B. ZIMBABWE
>
>
> On Jan 15, 3:25�pm, "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.com>
> wrote:
> > Zimbawe has just issued $100,000,000,000.00 notes, so feel free to ask
> > for backing:).
Russ I can personally attest to the fact and have first hand knowledge
that you were a successful hustler and gambler no argument there.
However since Popinjay started sucking your dick you have really gone over
the top and expect every piece of bullshit you profess to be accepted as
being gospel.
Lets get back to the good old stories and forget all the hypothetical
bullshit!!!
hanks

_______________________________________________________________________
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 16 Jan 2009 08:01:36
From: Aodhan
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ G
> Russ I can personally attest to the fact and have first hand knowledge
> that you were a successful hustler and gambler no argument there.
> However since Popinjay started sucking your dick you have really gone over
> the top and expect every piece of bullshit you profess to be accepted as
> being gospel.
> Lets get back to the good old stories and forget all the hypothetical
> bullshit!!!
> hanks

Dude, go fuck a rock. If you had any awareness, you'd know that Zimbabwe
just issued notes worth 1 trillion each, which translates to about $320
USD. Of course that was yesterday, it's probably slipped since then (No
joke)

John

____________________________________________________________________
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 16 Jan 2009 00:12:03
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ G
"hanks" <hanks43@aol.com > wrote in message
news:59v446x299.ln2@recgroups.com...

> Russ I can personally attest to the fact and have first hand knowledge
> that you were a successful hustler and gambler no argument there.
> However since Popinjay started sucking your dick you have really gone over
> the top and expect every piece of bullshit you profess to be accepted as
> being gospel.
> Lets get back to the good old stories and forget all the hypothetical
> bullshit!!!
> hanks
>

Y'know what Hanks? You're a nasty old man. I bet you'd slip a smooth 8
into a guy on his last $10.




    
Date: 16 Jan 2009 20:53:05
From: hanks
Subject: Re: I will be backing players for $100,000,000,000.00 and more---Russ G
On Jan 16 2009 12:12 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "hanks" <hanks43@aol.com> wrote in message
> news:59v446x299.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> > Russ I can personally attest to the fact and have first hand knowledge
> > that you were a successful hustler and gambler no argument there.
> > However since Popinjay started sucking your dick you have really gone over
> > the top and expect every piece of bullshit you profess to be accepted as
> > being gospel.
> > Lets get back to the good old stories and forget all the hypothetical
> > bullshit!!!
> > hanks
> >
>
> Y'know what Hanks? You're a nasty old man. I bet you'd slip a smooth 8
> into a guy on his last $10.

You are correct, I'm a dog!!! bow wow!!!
hanks

______________________________________________________________________
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com