pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 07 Dec 2008 08:27:29
From: Raider Fan
Subject: Hey Popinjay
Was that closed down casino on CSI your Roadhouse?

________________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 07 Dec 2008 10:07:45
From: Mr Bungle 34
Subject: Re: Hey Popinjay
Hey Popinjay...

This is why Im me and not you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD8tJvvCiv8&feature=related


  
Date: 07 Dec 2008 10:21:27
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Hey Popinjay
"Mr Bungle 34" <michael_grove34@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:15462104-743b-4c72-924d-890fb599e848@k36g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...
> Hey Popinjay...
>
> This is why Im me and not you....
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD8tJvvCiv8&feature=related


This is why our society is going to heck. You've got uneducated morons like
this making millions but they don't know what an adverb is or an object of
the proposition or any of that other English stuff. What a bunch of
illiterate loosers!

-PP




   
Date: 07 Dec 2008 10:48:16
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: Hey Popinjay
On Dec 7 2008 11:21 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "Mr Bungle 34" <michael_grove34@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:15462104-743b-4c72-924d-890fb599e848@k36g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...
> > Hey Popinjay...
> >
> > This is why Im me and not you....
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD8tJvvCiv8&feature=related
>
>
> This is why our society is going to heck. You've got uneducated morons like
> this making millions but they don't know what an adverb is or an object of
> the proposition or any of that other English stuff. What a bunch of
> illiterate loosers!
>
> -PP

"Illiterate loosers"?

______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 07 Dec 2008 11:49:45
From: Tad Perry
Subject: Re: Hey Popinjay
"risky biz" <risky-biz@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
news:gcit06xmsb.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Dec 7 2008 11:21 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:
>
> > "Mr Bungle 34" <michael_grove34@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
news:15462104-743b-4c72-924d-890fb599e848@k36g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...
> > > Hey Popinjay...
> > >
> > > This is why Im me and not you....
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD8tJvvCiv8&feature=related
> >
> >
> > This is why our society is going to heck. You've got uneducated morons
like
> > this making millions but they don't know what an adverb is or an object
of
> > the proposition or any of that other English stuff. What a bunch of
> > illiterate loosers!

If I'd been drinking anything, I'd have spewed it in laughter. Popinjay has
good timing when it comes to "innocent" lines like this one. "Object of the
proposition" indeed!

tvp




     
Date: 08 Dec 2008 03:45:17
From: jonathan
Subject: Re: Hey Popinjay
LOL
On Dec 7 2008 11:49 AM, Tad Perry wrote:

> "risky biz" <risky-biz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> news:gcit06xmsb.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > On Dec 7 2008 11:21 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:
> >
> > > "Mr Bungle 34" <michael_grove34@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> news:15462104-743b-4c72-924d-890fb599e848@k36g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...
> > > > Hey Popinjay...
> > > >
> > > > This is why Im me and not you....
> > > >
> > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD8tJvvCiv8&feature=related
> > >
> > >
> > > This is why our society is going to heck. You've got uneducated morons
> like
> > > this making millions but they don't know what an adverb is or an object
> of
> > > the proposition or any of that other English stuff. What a bunch of
> > > illiterate loosers!
>
> If I'd been drinking anything, I'd have spewed it in laughter. Popinjay has
> good timing when it comes to "innocent" lines like this one. "Object of the
> proposition" indeed!
>
> tvp


-------------------------------
me and you... we'll never get along, i hate the way you play your hands
and you wear your gun all wrong

____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com