pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 07 Feb 2009 10:01:54
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Greatest Poker Quote Ever---Russ G
"If I keep kicking the cheaters out, one day I'll look out [onto the
card
room floor] and there won't be any games going on." said Richard
Brisbines,
a long-time gambling executive and general manager of the California
Bell
Club. "Besides, cheaters don't always win".


Read more about this in the post titled 1982 Part 1--Russ G

"Yes, cheaters don't ALWAYS win. Some times they have a losing day."






 
Date: 09 Feb 2009 23:38:57
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Greatest Poker Quote Ever---Russ G
<RussGeorgiev@aol.com > wrote in message news:2e6d2552-099b-4e9c-9386-

> said Richard Brisbines, a long-time gambling executive and general manager
> of the California Bell Club.


God rest his soul.




 
Date: 07 Feb 2009 23:34:51
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: Greatest Poker Quote Ever---Russ G
One came from the manager of the biggest poker casino in the world at
the time, the Bell Club. You counter with, "it was suited". LOL



On Feb 7, 8:34=EF=BF=BDpm, "RGP Loner" <aaaa...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> On Feb 7 2009 7:28 PM, RussGeorg...@aol.com wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > No comments?
>
> > On Feb 7, 10:01=EF=BF=BDam, "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.co=
m >
> > wrote:
> > > "If I keep kicking the cheaters out, one day I'll look out [onto the
> > > card
> > > room floor] and there won't be any games going on." said Richard
> > > Brisbines,
> > > a long-time gambling executive and general manager of the California
> > > Bell
> > > Club. "Besides, cheaters don't always win".
>
> > > Read more about this in the post titled =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD1982 =EF=
=BF=BDPart 1--Russ G
>
> > > "Yes, cheaters don't ALWAYS win. Some times they have a losing day."
>
> Not bad, =EF=BF=BDbut I like this one better, and I have no illusions tha=
t it is
> the best ever.
>
> 'It was suited"
>
> ____________________________________________________________________=EF=
=BF=BD
> RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com- Hide qu=
oted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -



  
Date: 08 Feb 2009 01:14:00
From: RGP Loner
Subject: Re: Greatest Poker Quote Ever---Russ G
On Feb 8 2009 12:34 AM, RussGeorgiev@aol.com wrote:

> One came from the manager of the biggest poker casino in the world at
> the time, the Bell Club. You counter with, "it was suited". LOL
>




Well then at least make the quate more enjoyable, no one is looking and
no one really knows what " at the time " you are living in.


Say this next time, ala Berra, " If it wasn't for the cheaters, there
would be no players."



>
> On Feb 7, 8:34�pm, "RGP Loner" <aaaa...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> > On Feb 7 2009 7:28 PM, RussGeorg...@aol.com wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > No comments?
> >
> > > On Feb 7, 10:01�am, "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.com>
> > > wrote:
> > > > "If I keep kicking the cheaters out, one day I'll look out [onto the
> > > > card
> > > > room floor] and there won't be any games going on." said Richard
> > > > Brisbines,
> > > > a long-time gambling executive and general manager of the California
> > > > Bell
> > > > Club. "Besides, cheaters don't always win".
> >
> > > > Read more about this in the post titled � �1982 �Part 1--Russ G
> >
> > > > "Yes, cheaters don't ALWAYS win. Some times they have a losing day."
> >
> > Not bad, �but I like this one better, and I have no illusions that it is
> > the best ever.
> >
> > 'It was suited"
> >
> > ____________________________________________________________________�
> > RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader :www.recgroups.com- Hide
quoted text -
> >
> > - Show quoted text -

_______________________________________________________________________
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 07 Feb 2009 18:28:04
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: Greatest Poker Quote Ever---Russ G
No comments?





On Feb 7, 10:01=EF=BF=BDam, "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.com >
wrote:
> "If I keep kicking the cheaters out, one day I'll look out [onto the
> card
> room floor] and there won't be any games going on." said Richard
> Brisbines,
> a long-time gambling executive and general manager of the California
> Bell
> Club. "Besides, cheaters don't always win".
>
> Read more about this in the post titled =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD1982 =EF=BF=BD=
Part 1--Russ G
>
> "Yes, cheaters don't ALWAYS win. Some times they have a losing day."



  
Date: 07 Feb 2009 20:34:27
From: RGP Loner
Subject: Re: Greatest Poker Quote Ever---Russ G
On Feb 7 2009 7:28 PM, RussGeorgiev@aol.com wrote:

> No comments?
>
>
>
>
>
> On Feb 7, 10:01�am, "RussGeorg...@aol.com" <RussGeorg...@aol.com>
> wrote:
> > "If I keep kicking the cheaters out, one day I'll look out [onto the
> > card
> > room floor] and there won't be any games going on." said Richard
> > Brisbines,
> > a long-time gambling executive and general manager of the California
> > Bell
> > Club. "Besides, cheaters don't always win".
> >
> > Read more about this in the post titled � �1982 �Part 1--Russ G
> >
> > "Yes, cheaters don't ALWAYS win. Some times they have a losing day."



Not bad, but I like this one better, and I have no illusions that it is
the best ever.


'It was suited"

____________________________________________________________________
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com