pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 27 Jan 2009 14:16:29
From: Slim1Der
Subject: Going off shore...
Tired of having to go to TJ (Caliente Sports Book) to place my action.

I want to hear feedback from someone who bets and where they bet at.

I want to know how easy it is to get your money out. Details please.

Of course Im in the US.

Slim




 
Date: 28 Jan 2009 08:45:32
From: Slim1Der
Subject: Re: Going off shore...

> Wsex.com. The oldest and most reliable. Easy to get money in, but you
> have to wait for a check to cash. (thanks, republicans) I've been
> dealing with these people since 1997, and never had a problem. Plus
> they have an 800 number.

The credit card deposit option says that it may chagre cash advance
fees. Have you experienced this?

Slim



 
Date: 28 Jan 2009 08:19:52
From: Slim1Der
Subject: Re: Going off shore...

> I usewww.wsex.comand I'm in the US. No issues getting money out.
> However, I'm a horrible sports bettor and so we're only talking hundreds
> of $$ here, not 4 figures. My min and max bet are both $10 to insure I
> never take a hurt betting on sports.
>
> Dean

That's the thing Dean. I've been getting some great information since
the start of
the football season, and I can only get down south to place my action
way after
I get the information. Or 2 minutes before the game starts, im still
in traffic.

$10 max? That's pretty safe...

Slim



  
Date: 28 Jan 2009 11:19:54
From: MrBookworm
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
> $10 max? That's pretty safe...

Gotta know your limitations!

Dean

"When you respond to me, you are responding to a troll." - Paul Popinjay
1/16/2009

_____________________________________________________________________†
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 28 Jan 2009 12:38:42
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
> Gotta know your limitations!
>
> Dean

Good for you Dean. Right now if I were to do any kind of sports betting
that is what I would do.

No offense to the 'old guard' (even though it going to be near impossible
to not be offended by what I am going to say), but the days of degenerate
gamblers throwing their rolls on long shots are dwindling. We still have
degenerate gamblers in todays society, but the difference is there is not
a big ring of people around that degenerate calling his 'All in' a MUST
move to make when he is a huge dog.

People like Russ, Gary Carson, Doggy etc have documented times in their
life when they were broke and driving cabs or eating bologna on hand
sandwiches. Todays 'gambler' is thinking of rent BEFORE he places a bet.

Hey movies like The Gambler with James Caan are no longer cool movies to
aspire to.

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

______________________________________________________________________†
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 28 Jan 2009 15:12:55
From: Raider Fan
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
On Jan 28 2009 2:38 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:

>
> People like Russ, Gary Carson, Doggy etc have documented times in their
> life when they were broke and driving cabs or eating bologna on hand
> sandwiches. Todays 'gambler' is thinking of rent BEFORE he places a bet.

JBK,

You don't know WTF you're talking about here. There will always be
degenerate gamblers, just like there will always be drug addicts.

---†
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 29 Jan 2009 07:10:48
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Going off shore...

"Raider Fan" <raidersgotscrewed1@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:nc5756x9ri.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Jan 28 2009 2:38 PM, John_Brian_K wrote:
>
>>
>> People like Russ, Gary Carson, Doggy etc have documented times in their
>> life when they were broke and driving cabs or eating bologna on hand
>> sandwiches. Todays 'gambler' is thinking of rent BEFORE he places a bet.
>
> JBK,
>
> You don't know WTF you're talking about here. There will always be
> degenerate gamblers, just like there will always be drug addicts.

Have to agree with Raider Fan on this one. There will always be hookers,
thieves, addicts, alcoholics and gamblers who are piss poor money managers.
Just human nature bucko.

Irish Mike





      
Date: 29 Jan 2009 06:49:03
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
> > You don't know WTF you're talking about here. There will always be
> > degenerate gamblers, just like there will always be drug addicts.
>
> Have to agree with Raider Fan on this one. There will always be hookers,
> thieves, addicts, alcoholics and gamblers who are piss poor money managers.
> Just human nature bucko.
>
> Irish Mike

:)

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

--------†
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 28 Jan 2009 08:16:30
From: Slim1Der
Subject: Re: Going off shore...

> Wsex.com. The oldest and most reliable. Easy to get money in, but you
> have to wait for a check to cash. (thanks, republicans) I've been
> dealing with these people since 1997, and never had a problem. Plus
> they have an 800 number.


How long do the checks take normally? And what is the real process for
withdraw?
Like on Full Tilt, I just had to fax a copy of my DL and a utility
bill, and once I was
approved, it took about 5 days to receive a check. I'm cool with that.

Slim


 
Date: 28 Jan 2009 08:13:01
From: Slim1Der
Subject: Re: Going off shore...

> Slim, I thought we've been over this before. =A0I offered you some good
> information on this subject, and a source for advice that I don't think
> you're going to beat. =A0Plus, a subject I did not address, is that you c=
an
> still bonus whore the fuck out of these places. =A0It's just extra EV, ma=
n.
> Go for it.
>
> -PP


Paul, we have gone over this before, and I did appreciate your input
on the matter.
However, this time I was just looking to hear some personal
experiences of people
who have worked with some of the individual sportsbooks (US players)
just to see
how easily their cashouts were.

A couple of the sportsboks that I researched from SBR just seemed
kinda of
complicated to me. One of them even told me that the best way was to
deposit
via Western Union my money to an individual! And even gave me his
name! NO THANKS!

Anyways, that's to all those who replied. Even though it kinda got off
topic. But thats RGP for ya.

Slim


  
Date: 28 Jan 2009 19:20:03
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
On Jan 28 2009 11:13 AM, Slim1Der wrote:

> Paul, we have gone over this before, and I did appreciate your input on the
matter.
> However, this time I was just looking to hear some personal experiences of
people
> who have worked with some of the individual sportsbooks (US players) just to
see
> how easily their cashouts were.

Hmmm, you don't say, Slim?

Some people <cough > well, actually, one dingleberry in particular... had a
hard time discerning what you wanted.

Not surprising tho... as the dingleberry is one of nature's dumbest fruits.

> A couple of the sportsboks that I researched from SBR just seemed
> kinda of complicated to me.

Interesting...

>One of them even told me that the best way was to deposit via Western Union
my money to >an individual! And even gave me his name! NO THANKS!

Surely no one on the Gospel forums told you THIS, Slim.

Couldn't be.

Everyone knows those fellas in those forums are always putting forth
stone-cold truth!

> Anyways, that's to all those who replied. Even though it kinda got off
> topic. But thats RGP for ya.

Yeah... thanks again, DINGLEBERRY!

------†
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 27 Jan 2009 20:22:26
From: CheckRazor
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
Okay Paul, you've slammed me, Mr.Bookworm, and I HeartWuzzy.

So which book do you suggest? Do you have an alternative?

I seriously don't think you what your're talking about.

As far as me, I will be telling the RGP community who will cover the
point spread on Saturday. This is money in the bank. This is golden.


  
Date: 27 Jan 2009 20:54:55
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
On Jan 27 2009 11:22 PM, CheckRazor wrote:
>
> I seriously don't think you (know) what your're talking about. (To Paul)

As a general rule, one is never really wrong going with this assumption.

(SBR is paul's Bible...)

_______________________________________________________________________†
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 27 Jan 2009 21:19:58
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
"IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:v15556xati.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Jan 27 2009 11:22 PM, CheckRazor wrote:
>>
>> I seriously don't think you (know) what your're talking about. (To Paul)
>
> As a general rule, one is never really wrong going with this assumption.
>

Uh huh, sure. And that's why thousands of people tune in to this newsgroup
every day to read what Popinjay has to say on various important topics,
because <snicker > he doesn't know what he's talking about. Get real!
Popinjay is the mutherfucking E.F. Hutton of RGP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwP1EjaBik




    
Date: 27 Jan 2009 23:39:10
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
On Jan 28 2009 12:19 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:v15556xati.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > On Jan 27 2009 11:22 PM, CheckRazor wrote:
> >>
> >> I seriously don't think you (know) what your're talking about. (To Paul)
> >
> > As a general rule, one is never really wrong going with this assumption.
> >
>
> Uh huh, sure. And that's why thousands of people tune in to this newsgroup
> every day to read what Popinjay has to say on various important topics,
> because <snicker> he doesn't know what he's talking about. Get real!
> Popinjay is the mutherfucking E.F. Hutton of RGP.

Yeah, right... more like the mutherfucking Red Buttons of RGP, numbnuts.

http://www.einsiders.com/features/images/red_buttons.jpg

---†
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 27 Jan 2009 19:47:07
From: MrBookworm
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
> Tired of having to go to TJ (Caliente Sports Book) to place my action.
>
> I want to hear feedback from someone who bets and where they bet at.
>
> I want to know how easy it is to get your money out. Details please.
>
> Of course Im in the US.

I use www.wsex.com and I'm in the US. No issues getting money out.
However, I'm a horrible sports bettor and so we're only talking hundreds
of $$ here, not 4 figures. My min and max bet are both $10 to insure I
never take a hurt betting on sports.

Dean

"When you respond to me, you are responding to a troll." - Paul Popinjay
1/16/2009

________________________________________________________________________†
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 27 Jan 2009 19:48:19
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
"MrBookworm" <a825b33@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:r21556xash.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> I use www.wsex.com and I'm in the US. No issues getting money out.
> However, I'm a horrible sports bettor and so we're only talking hundreds
> of $$ here, not 4 figures. My min and max bet are both $10 to insure I
> never take a hurt betting on sports.
>

Of course, your advice is as lacking as was CheckRazor's advice. The only
saving grace, though, is that you admitted you are a moron at sportsbetting,
whereas CheckRazor failed to mention that seemingly obvious fact.

-PP




 
Date: 27 Jan 2009 19:13:47
From: CheckRazor
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
On Jan 27, 3:16=A0pm, Slim1Der <mkmor...@gmail.com > wrote:
> Tired of having to go to TJ (Caliente Sports Book) to place my action.
>
> I want to hear feedback from someone who bets and where they bet at.
>
> I want to know how easy it is to get your money out. Details please.
>
> Of course Im in the US.
>
> Slim

Wsex.com. The oldest and most reliable. Easy to get money in, but you
have to wait for a check to cash. (thanks, republicans) I've been
dealing with these people since 1997, and never had a problem. Plus
they have an 800 number.


  
Date: 27 Jan 2009 19:57:47
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
On Jan 27 2009 10:13 PM, CheckRazor wrote:

> On Jan 27, 3:16†pm, Slim1Der <mkmor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Tired of having to go to TJ (Caliente Sports Book) to place my action.
> >
> > I want to hear feedback from someone who bets and where they bet at.
> >
> > I want to know how easy it is to get your money out. Details please.
> >
> > Of course Im in the US.
> >
> > Slim
>
> Wsex.com. The oldest and most reliable. Easy to get money in, but you
> have to wait for a check to cash. (thanks, republicans) I've been
> dealing with these people since 1997, and never had a problem. Plus
> they have an 800 number.

Sportsbook.com has always been reliable... never a prob with cashouts but
I had to fax them a utility bill for acct. verification. Check also (use
to cash right back to Neteller in good ol days... yeah, FU Frist and
company!). Visa fraud called to verify it was me when I switched to Visa,
so look for that (no problems subsequent).

Poker room at sportsbook tied to Doyle's room... small room but decent
money to be made.

Good customer support both on phone and email, IMO.

Btw, Slim... I'll be laying the points... Go Steelers (Steelers best team,
but I have family in Wexford to boot!)

GL.

-------†
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 27 Jan 2009 20:02:57
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
"IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:rm1556xhuh.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> Sportsbook.com has always been reliable... never a prob with cashouts but
> I had to fax them a utility bill for acct. verification. Check also (use
> to cash right back to Neteller in good ol days... yeah, FU Frist and
> company!). Visa fraud called to verify it was me when I switched to Visa,
> so look for that (no problems subsequent).
>

Although I never personally had any trouble with them, it is extremely
irresponsible of you to recommend this site to Slim based only on your
personal experience while you neglect to mention the fact there have been
issues which has led to their downgrading to a "D-" rating on SBR. Like
CheckRazor and Bookworm, you really should just keep your big mouth shut.

-Pau




    
Date: 27 Jan 2009 20:49:01
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
On Jan 27 2009 11:02 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:rm1556xhuh.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> >
> > Sportsbook.com has always been reliable... never a prob with cashouts but
> > I had to fax them a utility bill for acct. verification. Check also (use
> > to cash right back to Neteller in good ol days... yeah, FU Frist and
> > company!). Visa fraud called to verify it was me when I switched to Visa,
> > so look for that (no problems subsequent).
> >
>
> Although I never personally had any trouble with them, it is extremely
> irresponsible of you to recommend this site to Slim based only on your
> personal experience while you neglect to mention the fact there have been
> issues which has led to their downgrading to a "D-" rating on SBR. Like
> CheckRazor and Bookworm, you really should just keep your big mouth shut.
>
> -Pau

Unlike you, paul, Slim isn't an idiot. He asked for personal anecdotal
experiences and I and others have provided it to him. Slim -- again, not
being an idiot like you -- will process these responses then take on the
responsibility of doing some individual homework, then make his decision.

SBR grades via anecdotal experience, is that true? (albeit a large sample
size, obv.)

I've _never_ had a problem with SB (aside for the annoying acct.
verification) so... BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, esť.

--------†
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 27 Jan 2009 21:08:59
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
"IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:tm4556xgsi.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> I've _never_ had a problem with SB (aside for the annoying acct.
> verification) so... BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, esť.
>

IT'S A "D-MINUS"!, numb nuts! What the fuck are you doing recommending a D-
site to anyone for? It's like I said, that was completely irresponsible of
you. You just hadn't done your homework, that's all. But no problem, in
the future people will just take your advice with a grain of salt, knowing
that you probably don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

-Pau




      
Date: 27 Jan 2009 23:28:33
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
On Jan 28 2009 12:08 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:tm4556xgsi.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> >
> > I've _never_ had a problem with SB (aside for the annoying acct.
> > verification) so... BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, esť.
> >
>
> IT'S A "D-MINUS"!, numb nuts!

paul you fuckin' Simple Simon.

There are more independent sportsbook review sites than your beloved SBR,
fuckface.

Did you know sportsbook.com was named "Best US Sportsbook" by eGaming mag
in '05 and '06?

Of course you didn't.

"Trusted Online Sportsbooks"?... ah, go HERE, fuckface:

http://www.sportsintensity.com/

Want an independent review?...ah, go HERE, fuckface:

http://www.sportsintensity.com/online-sportsbooks/sportsbook.php

How 'bout ANOTHER independent sportsbook review site, fuckface? This site
list sportsbook.com #3 in their Top 10, assholio. (4.5 outta 5 stars)

http://www.sportsgamblingreview.com/index.htm#BestSportsbooks

If you weren't such a Simple effin Simon, you'd understand that one can't
be wedded to just one review site/opinion like you are, fuckface. But like
I said previously, Slim's not an idiot like you are; he'll process ALL of
what he reads here, research ALL the review sites (not just your SBR) and
come to an informed opinion.

SBR and the like are anecdotal, fuckface. Don't you understand that? YMMV,
fuckface.

You're like the guy that reads a review saying the GODFATHER sucks then
says: "Do-de-do-de-do... wow, the GODFATHER sucks?... I wouldn't have
known that...ok, the GODFATHER sucks!"

FFS, paul, I knew you were dumb but I never figured you to be THIS naive.

>What the fuck are you doing recommending a D- site to anyone for?

D- only according to your beloved site... other independents see it
differently, fuckface.

>It's like I said, that was completely irresponsible of you. You just hadn't
done your homework, >that's all.

lol... as yet another irony meter bites the dust.

>But no problem, in the future people will just take your advice with a grain
of salt, knowing
> that you probably don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

..babbled the guy that CLEARLY doesn't know what the fuck he's talking
about.

>
> -Pau*

*I hereby FORBID you, from this point forward, to EVER sign off as "Pau".

For your nonsense in this thread, you'll from this point forward be
relegated to "paul" (all lowercase).

--warmest
IHW

_______________________________________________________________________†
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



       
Date: 27 Jan 2009 23:36:03
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
"IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:12e556xprj.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> Did you know sportsbook.com was named "Best US Sportsbook" by eGaming mag
> in '05 and '06?
>

Ha! Tell that to the players who got stiffed! I'm sure they'll find this
comforting.

Whatta maroon. No wonder Wuzzy used to kick your ass. Where is that
loveable little anal retentive anyway? I wish he'd come back. I miss him.

-paul





        
Date: 28 Jan 2009 00:37:09
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
On Jan 28 2009 2:36 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:12e556xprj.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >
> > Did you know sportsbook.com was named "Best US Sportsbook" by eGaming mag
> > in '05 and '06?
> >
>
> Ha! Tell that to the players who got stiffed! I'm sure they'll find this
> comforting.

I figured I'd get this kinda response from ya, fuckface... as you clearly
couldn't refute anything in my post.

Btw, you do understand you're only hearing one side of the story over on
your beloved site, don't ya, dingleberry? I know you're naive (that's been
established), but have ya ever heard about any scumbag gamblers trying to
scam legitimate sites outta money?

I mean, could that possibly be the case, numbnuts? Is it *possible* in
some of those cases?

Some scumbag gambler <insert Russ G. here, for example > running some
betting/cashout/whatever scam and pissed that he didn't get away with
it... possible, numbnuts? Just maybe, perhaps?

Let me state for the record I'm not giving the sportsbooks a free pass on
most of those accusations but COME ON, numbnuts, don't be THAT naive.

(There's one incident recounted re: sportsbook.com where a player admitted
betting in an unfair manner and it was agreed by both he and sportsbook to
void the bets)

> Whatta maroon.

Yeah, well, you're a miragey.

>No wonder Wuzzy used to kick your ass.

Ah... thanks for being so honest, paul; least you're now admitting that
while Turbo is sucking his cock, you're down there working da balls.

>Where is that loveable little anal retentive anyway? I wish he'd come back.
I miss him.

He's no doubt starting numerous "I need a man!" threads in all kinds of
other NG's, paul. (He holds the dubious honor of being the lone "fella" to
start such a thread here)

Afterall, Newsgroup Scooters like him get around...
>
> -paul

p.s. -- I sooo want Morphy's and JBK's squares to kick the livin' shit
outta your squares it ain't funny...

---†
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




         
Date: 28 Jan 2009 12:22:50
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
> p.s. -- I sooo want Morphy's and JBK's squares to kick the livin' shit
> outta your squares it ain't funny...

lol

PeePee stop talkin to yourself.

========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

______________________________________________________________________†
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 27 Jan 2009 19:43:24
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
"CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:4cc03e24-a39f-4151-94de-

Wsex.com. The oldest and most reliable. Easy to get money in, but you
have to wait for a check to cash. (thanks, republicans) I've been
dealing with these people since 1997, and never had a problem. Plus
they have an 800 number.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent choice as far as being solid and dependable. But your advice
falls short. WSEX is not big on re-load and other promos, whereas some
other equally solid joints are. Why not advise Slim to review and put his
money in some others at the same time? As far as your advice goes,
CheckRazor, one might assume that you are recommending that Slim put his
eggs in one basket. That's poor, ignorant, advice, CheckRazor. If you
don't have anything better to say, CheckRazor, maybe you should just shut
the fuck up and just lurk from now on.

-PP




 
Date: 27 Jan 2009 17:17:54
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Going off shore...
"Slim1Der" <mkmorrow@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:283d010e-5eed-4d5b-b0fc-ce30a4d0b0d4@v18g2000pro.googlegroups.com...
> Tired of having to go to TJ (Caliente Sports Book) to place my action.
>
> I want to hear feedback from someone who bets and where they bet at.
>
> I want to know how easy it is to get your money out. Details please.
>
> Of course Im in the US.
>
> Slim

Slim, I thought we've been over this before. I offered you some good
information on this subject, and a source for advice that I don't think
you're going to beat. Plus, a subject I did not address, is that you can
still bonus whore the fuck out of these places. It's just extra EV, man.
Go for it.

-PP