pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 11 Jan 2009 23:51:20
From: RazzO
Subject: For Susan
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/11/obama.gaza/index.html

;)



RazzO
"Your all is idiots!" - Mike Matusow

----- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 12 Jan 2009 20:39:20
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: For Susan
On Jan 12 2009 1:51 AM, RazzO wrote:

> http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/11/obama.gaza/index.html
>
> ;)
>
>
>
> RazzO
> "Your all is idiots!" - Mike Matusow

WHY WOULD OBAMA SAY ANYTHING , PUBLICLY ??

No administration has ever handled the transition process as gracefully ,
and intelligently than Obamas admin.

AND DONT THINK FOR A MINUTE THAT BUSH HASNT TALKED WITH OBAMA , AND
RELAYED THE NEW ADMINISTRATIONS INTENTIONS TO BOTH SIDES

If you go back and remember the transition period when Bush took over ..
he was out there "bad mouthing" the economy , and acting like a complete
asshole for 60 days .

OBAMA IS SHOWING CLASS AND DIGNITY THAT THE PRESIDENCY HAS BEEN LACKING
FOR MORE THAN 2 TERMS

he hasnt and shouldnt say a word till jan 20th

Obama is something "special" and the world knows it !!




Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

------ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 13 Jan 2009 06:02:13
From: Susan
Subject: Re: For Susan

"FangBanger" <a29bed1@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:ogit36xu79.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Jan 12 2009 1:51 AM, RazzO wrote:
>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/11/obama.gaza/index.html
>>
>> ;)
>>
>>
>>
>> RazzO
>> "Your all is idiots!" - Mike Matusow
>
> WHY WOULD OBAMA SAY ANYTHING , PUBLICLY ??
>
> No administration has ever handled the transition process as gracefully ,
> and intelligently than Obamas admin.
>
> AND DONT THINK FOR A MINUTE THAT BUSH HASNT TALKED WITH OBAMA , AND
> RELAYED THE NEW ADMINISTRATIONS INTENTIONS TO BOTH SIDES
>
> If you go back and remember the transition period when Bush took over ..
> he was out there "bad mouthing" the economy , and acting like a complete
> asshole for 60 days .
>
> OBAMA IS SHOWING CLASS AND DIGNITY THAT THE PRESIDENCY HAS BEEN LACKING
> FOR MORE THAN 2 TERMS
>
> he hasnt and shouldnt say a word till jan 20th
>
> Obama is something "special" and the world knows it !!
>

Doggy - the point was that the mainstream media was questioning why he had
spoken out about every other issue, and not this one.

Now he has. OK?

This has nothing to do with class and dignity.




 
Date: 12 Jan 2009 08:30:41
From: Susan
Subject: Re: For Susan

"RazzO" <razzo@razzo.com > wrote in message
news:oc9r36xo71.ln2@recgroups.com...
> http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/11/obama.gaza/index.html
>
> ;)
>
>
>
> RazzO

sure he jumps in now - after 2 weeks of criticism for not saying anything.




  
Date: 12 Jan 2009 19:27:38
From: RazzO
Subject: Re: For Susan
Critized by whom?
LOL.
I don't think he gives a shit about whatever critisizm you mean. It is not
in his place to make a 'state of war' comment until it is time. Guess
what? It's time.

Don't you get it, Susan?



On Jan 12 2009 6:30 AM, Susan wrote:

> sure he jumps in now - after 2 weeks of criticism for not saying anything.


RazzO
"Your all is idiots!" - Mike Matusow

------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 13 Jan 2009 06:00:17
From: Susan
Subject: Re: For Susan

"RazzO" <razzo@razzo.com > wrote in message
news:aaet36xdd8.ln2@recgroups.com...
> Critized by whom?
> LOL.
> I don't think he gives a shit about whatever critisizm you mean. It is not
> in his place to make a 'state of war' comment until it is time. Guess
> what? It's time.
>
> Don't you get it, Susan?

RazzO - criticized by his own party.

Criticized by Chris Matthews.

Criticized by the main stream media.

razzO - the hero worship has to stop. He is nothing more than a politician.
Do you understand that?

don't I get what?




 
Date: 12 Jan 2009 07:23:29
From: da pickle no spam
Subject: Re: For Susan
"RazzO"

> http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/11/obama.gaza/index.html
>
> ;)

"But what I am doing right now is putting together the team so that on
January 20, starting on day one, we have the best possible people who are
going to be immediately engaged in the Middle East peace process as a whole,
that are going to be engaging with all of the actors there, that will work
to create a strategic approach that ensures that both Israelis and
Palestinians can meet their aspirations," he said.


What are the "stated" asperations of each side?