pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 14 Dec 2008 16:20:58
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Event 4 in a few hours
tonight there will be a special bonus for our very own PRO -- Fell who
ever knocks him out will
get a " I busted A pro Shirt " sent dirrect from FTP in any size u need-

also dont forget top 3 get seat in championship

http://rgpchampionship.blogspot.com/

_______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com






 
Date: 14 Dec 2008 17:49:25
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
On Dec 14 2008 7:20 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> tonight there will be a special bonus for our very own PRO -- Fell who
> ever knocks him out will
> get a " I busted A pro Shirt " sent dirrect from FTP in any size u need-
>
> also dont forget top 3 get seat in championship
>
> http://rgpchampionship.blogspot.com/

what tab is it under?

Chris

-------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 14 Dec 2008 17:50:25
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
mtt private

On Dec 14 2008 7:49 PM, charrison100 wrote:

> On Dec 14 2008 7:20 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
> > tonight there will be a special bonus for our very own PRO -- Fell who
> > ever knocks him out will
> > get a " I busted A pro Shirt " sent dirrect from FTP in any size u need-
> >
> > also dont forget top 3 get seat in championship
> >
> > http://rgpchampionship.blogspot.com/
>
> what tab is it under?
>
> Chris

------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 14 Dec 2008 17:53:41
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
On Dec 14 2008 8:50 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> mtt private

I must be fucking stunned i don;t even see MTT

Chris

-------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 14 Dec 2008 17:54:28
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
lol tourney


On Dec 14 2008 7:53 PM, charrison100 wrote:

> On Dec 14 2008 8:50 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
> > mtt private
>
> I must be fucking stunned i don;t even see MTT
>
> Chris

________________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 14 Dec 2008 17:56:33
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
On Dec 14 2008 8:54 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> lol tourney

Got it. GL you 6

>
>
> On Dec 14 2008 7:53 PM, charrison100 wrote:
>
> > On Dec 14 2008 8:50 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> >
> > > mtt private
> >
> > I must be fucking stunned i don;t even see MTT
> >
> > Chris


Chris

____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 14 Dec 2008 17:47:32
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
On Dec 14 2008 7:20 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> tonight there will be a special bonus for our very own PRO -- Fell who
> ever knocks him out will
> get a " I busted A pro Shirt " sent dirrect from FTP in any size u need-
>
> also dont forget top 3 get seat in championship
>
> http://rgpchampionship.blogspot.com/

GL all. just got home and haven't deposited yet. I am going to rail. no
money means no talking.


Chris

---- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 14 Dec 2008 16:35:37
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
On Dec 14 2008 6:20 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> tonight there will be a special bonus for our very own PRO -- Fell who
> ever knocks him out will
> get a " I busted A pro Shirt " sent dirrect from FTP in any size u need-
>
> also dont forget top 3 get seat in championship

How are you going to figure out top 3 in a headsup format? Do you
recommend that the final 2 tables try to out last each other?

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

----- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 14 Dec 2008 18:14:41
From: johnny_t
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
XaQ Morphy wrote:
> On Dec 14 2008 6:20 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
>> tonight there will be a special bonus for our very own PRO -- Fell who
>> ever knocks him out will
>> get a " I busted A pro Shirt " sent dirrect from FTP in any size u need-
>>
>> also dont forget top 3 get seat in championship
>
> How are you going to figure out top 3 in a headsup format? Do you
> recommend that the final 2 tables try to out last each other?
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio
>
> -----
> RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com
>
>
If single elimination, the 3/4 players (semi-final losers), can play one
more heads up match for third place.


   
Date: 14 Dec 2008 19:28:22
From: Steam
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
On Dec 14 2008 6:14 PM, johnny_t wrote:

> XaQ Morphy wrote:
> > On Dec 14 2008 6:20 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> >
> >> tonight there will be a special bonus for our very own PRO -- Fell who
> >> ever knocks him out will
> >> get a " I busted A pro Shirt " sent dirrect from FTP in any size u need-
> >>
> >> also dont forget top 3 get seat in championship
> >
> > How are you going to figure out top 3 in a headsup format? Do you
> > recommend that the final 2 tables try to out last each other?
> >
> > ---
> > Morphy
> > xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> > http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> > "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio
> >
> If single elimination, the 3/4 players (semi-final losers), can play one
> more heads up match for third place.

They're only paying 2 spots, they don't have playoffs for 3rd palce,
unless someone wants to set it u privately, and 3rd palce has nothing to
gain.

--- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 14 Dec 2008 19:33:16
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
3rd wins seat into championship o0o


On Dec 14 2008 9:28 PM, Steam wrote:

> On Dec 14 2008 6:14 PM, johnny_t wrote:
>
> > XaQ Morphy wrote:
> > > On Dec 14 2008 6:20 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> > >
> > >> tonight there will be a special bonus for our very own PRO -- Fell who
> > >> ever knocks him out will
> > >> get a " I busted A pro Shirt " sent dirrect from FTP in any size u need-
> > >>
> > >> also dont forget top 3 get seat in championship
> > >
> > > How are you going to figure out top 3 in a headsup format? Do you
> > > recommend that the final 2 tables try to out last each other?
> > >
> > > ---
> > > Morphy
> > > xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> > > http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> > > "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio
> > >
> > If single elimination, the 3/4 players (semi-final losers), can play one
> > more heads up match for third place.
>
> They're only paying 2 spots, they don't have playoffs for 3rd palce,
> unless someone wants to set it u privately, and 3rd palce has nothing to
> gain.

_____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 16 Dec 2008 17:42:51
From: Steam
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
On Dec 14 2008 7:33 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> 3rd wins seat into championship o0o
>
Yes, that's the point, whoever came in 3rd merely by outlasting 4th,
already qualified for the championship, and has nothing to gain by now
risking that in a playoff with the 4th place player. Unless that was a
pre-stated condition, then why go along with it?

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



      
Date: 16 Dec 2008 19:30:21
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
On Dec 16 2008 7:42 PM, Steam wrote:

> Yes, that's the point, whoever came in 3rd merely by outlasting 4th,
> already qualified for the championship, and has nothing to gain by now
> risking that in a playoff with the 4th place player. Unless that was a
> pre-stated condition, then why go along with it?

Yeah I gave up trying to explain logic to este. It's obvious he doesn't
get it.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 14 Dec 2008 18:25:46
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
On Dec 14 2008 8:14 PM, johnny_t wrote:

> If single elimination, the 3/4 players (semi-final losers), can play one
> more heads up match for third place.

..........

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

________________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 14 Dec 2008 17:38:32
From: Steam
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
On Dec 14 2008 4:35 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> On Dec 14 2008 6:20 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
> > tonight there will be a special bonus for our very own PRO -- Fell who
> > ever knocks him out will
> > get a " I busted A pro Shirt " sent dirrect from FTP in any size u need-
> >
> > also dont forget top 3 get seat in championship
>
> How are you going to figure out top 3 in a headsup format? Do you
> recommend that the final 2 tables try to out last each other?
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

That is the standard way of determining 3rd place.

---- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 14 Dec 2008 17:39:47
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
SS you have 30 min to pray we dont meet--


On Dec 14 2008 7:38 PM, Steam wrote:

> On Dec 14 2008 4:35 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:
>
> > On Dec 14 2008 6:20 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> >
> > > tonight there will be a special bonus for our very own PRO -- Fell who
> > > ever knocks him out will
> > > get a " I busted A pro Shirt " sent dirrect from FTP in any size u need-
> > >
> > > also dont forget top 3 get seat in championship
> >
> > How are you going to figure out top 3 in a headsup format? Do you
> > recommend that the final 2 tables try to out last each other?
> >
> > ---
> > Morphy
> > xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> > http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> > "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio
>
> That is the standard way of determining 3rd place.

--- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 14 Dec 2008 17:51:13
From: Steam
Subject: Re: Event 4 in a few hours
On Dec 14 2008 5:39 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> SS you have 30 min to pray we dont meet--
>
Get your affairs in order son.

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com