pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 31 Jan 2009 18:04:23
From: Senator Millionaire
Subject: Eight Years From Now
What would happen to America if it turns out Obama is worse than Bush?




 
Date: 05 Feb 2009 19:10:34
From:
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
On 31 Jan, 22:46, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net > wrote:
> "QN" <gofi...@bogus.net> wrote in message
>
> news:xA7hl.3334$PE4.779@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com...
>
>
>
> > "Senator Millionaire" <moon...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >news:41a23698-deea-43b7-a875-c6808fceec52@b1g2000yqg.googlegroups.com...
> >> What would happen to America if it turns out Obama is worse than Bush?
>
> > We take classes in Arabic?
>
> There were 117,000,000 votes cast in the presidential election and Obama
> only won by 7,000,000. =EF=BF=BDThere were 55,000,000+ of us who did not =
vote for
> him. =EF=BF=BDMcCain & Palin were ahead in the polls before the financial=
disaster
> hit in mid-September and if McCain had been smarter and a better
> communicator, he would still have won. =EF=BF=BDThe "affirmation action M=
essiah
> card" has been played. =EF=BF=BDIf Obama does not turn this economy aroun=
d or if
> there is another terrorist attack on American soil within =EF=BF=BDthe ne=
xt four
> years, he will be a one term President. assuming he's not impeached. =EF=
=BF=BDAnd,
> if he has not turned the economy around within in the next two years, loo=
k
> for conservatives to start taking back congressional seats. =EF=BF=BD Whe=
n Obama
> gutted America's anti-terrorist defenses and introduced a massive,
> fat-loaded, pork barrel $ trillion dollar spending program to fix the
> economy, he not only rolled the dice on America's future, but on his own.
>
> Irish Mike

What if ?, for sure thats all you would get for a McCain & Palin
vote.


 
Date: 03 Feb 2009 22:09:48
From: Alim Nassor
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
On Feb 3, 11:34=A0pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net >
wrote:
> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>
> news:1dydnTOcbt5ZKBrUnZ2dnUVZ_q7inZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>
> > "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> >news:%FEhl.634$N02.83@nwrddc02.gnilink.net...
>
> > You can't have it both ways, no matter how childish you get.
>
> And you can't understand SHIT, no matter how simply it's explained to you=
.
>
> BUT I want to make sure everyone ELSE knows you're an idiot.
>
> Lowering capital gains taxes in a down market doesn't provide incentive f=
or
> people to pull out of the market.
> Raising taxes also doesn't provide incentive to pull out of the market wh=
ile
> it's down.
> They're LOSING. Those cashing out have no tax related incentives.
>
> Lowering taxes DOES provide incentive for people to invest NEW money, at
> what they hope is the bottom of the market.
> Raising taxes kills THAT incentive.
>
> So YES, shithead, on this issue I DO get to have it both ways, because ta=
xes
> are only on GAINS, not losses.

pwned again Clave, as usual


  
Date: 04 Feb 2009 09:31:10
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Alim Nassor" <alimnassor@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:79bae348-0628-4c8a-a6df-d621fbb07d26@g38g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 3, 11:34 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net >
wrote:
> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>
> news:1dydnTOcbt5ZKBrUnZ2dnUVZ_q7inZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>
> > "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> >news:%FEhl.634$N02.83@nwrddc02.gnilink.net...
>
> > You can't have it both ways, no matter how childish you get.
>
> And you can't understand SHIT, no matter how simply it's explained to you.
>
> BUT I want to make sure everyone ELSE knows you're an idiot.
>
> Lowering capital gains taxes in a down market doesn't provide incentive
> for
> people to pull out of the market.
> Raising taxes also doesn't provide incentive to pull out of the market
> while
> it's down.
> They're LOSING. Those cashing out have no tax related incentives.
>
> Lowering taxes DOES provide incentive for people to invest NEW money, at
> what they hope is the bottom of the market.
> Raising taxes kills THAT incentive.
>
> So YES, shithead, on this issue I DO get to have it both ways, because
> taxes
> are only on GAINS, not losses.

pwned again Clave, as usual

Do you like how shithead snips the second half and tries to claim victory
anyway?




   
Date: 04 Feb 2009 19:17:57
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
"Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net > wrote in message
news:yfdil.1203$eK2.905@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...

<... >

> Do you like how shithead snips the second half and tries to claim victory
> anyway?

If you didn't make such a horse's ass out of yourself in the first few
sentences of every god-damned post, perhaps I'd be inclined to read further
into your syphilitic ravings.

Jim




    
Date: 05 Feb 2009 16:08:38
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com > wrote in message
news:VvmdnTgXjKr4xxfUnZ2dnUVZ_q_inZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
> news:yfdil.1203$eK2.905@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
>
> <...>
>
>> Do you like how shithead snips the second half and tries to claim victory
>> anyway?
>
> If you didn't make such a horse's ass out of yourself in the first few
> sentences of every god-damned post, perhaps I'd be inclined to read
> further into your syphilitic ravings.
Since your premise is false, so is your conclusion.

Buttmunch.




  
Date: 03 Feb 2009 22:26:45
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
On Feb 3, 11:34 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net >
wrote:
> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

<... >

> > You can't have it both ways, no matter how childish you get.
>
> And you can't understand SHIT, no matter how simply it's explained to you.
>
> BUT I want to make sure everyone ELSE knows you're an idiot.
>
> Lowering capital gains taxes in a down market doesn't provide incentive
> for
> people to pull out of the market.
> Raising taxes also doesn't provide incentive to pull out of the market
> while
> it's down.
> They're LOSING. Those cashing out have no tax related incentives.

So it makes no sense at all to lower capital gains taxes in the current
economy, just like I fucking said.

Christ, you get pissy when you're wrong.

Jim




   
Date: 04 Feb 2009 09:30:18
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com > wrote in message
news:PP-dnaSDMua7qBTUnZ2dnUVZ_jadnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
> On Feb 3, 11:34 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>
> <...>
>
>> > You can't have it both ways, no matter how childish you get.
>>
>> And you can't understand SHIT, no matter how simply it's explained to
>> you.
>>
>> BUT I want to make sure everyone ELSE knows you're an idiot.
>>
>> Lowering capital gains taxes in a down market doesn't provide incentive
>> for
>> people to pull out of the market.
>> Raising taxes also doesn't provide incentive to pull out of the market
>> while
>> it's down.
>> They're LOSING. Those cashing out have no tax related incentives.
>
> So it makes no sense at all to lower capital gains taxes in the current
> economy, just like I fucking said.
Shit for brains :
Paragraph TWO explained, you fucking retard, exactly why lowering CG HELPS
the economy by getting more investment INTO business, and RAISING the tax
LOWERS incentive for people to take the risk.

Are you saying, shit for brains, you're too retarded for this :

Lowering taxes DOES provide incentive for people to invest NEW money, at
what they hope is the bottom of the market.
Raising taxes kills THAT incentive.

So YES, shithead, on this issue I DO get to have it both ways, because taxes
are only on GAINS, not losses.


THANK YOU for demonstrating to the entire group EXACTLY how big a shit for
brains you are.
Carry on

>
> Christ, you get pissy when you're wrong.
>
> Jim
>
>




    
Date: 04 Feb 2009 19:15:53
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
"Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net > wrote in message
news:Kedil.1202$eK2.649@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
>
> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> news:PP-dnaSDMua7qBTUnZ2dnUVZ_jadnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>> On Feb 3, 11:34 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net>
>> wrote:
>>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>
>> <...>
>>
>>> > You can't have it both ways, no matter how childish you get.
>>>
>>> And you can't understand SHIT, no matter how simply it's explained to
>>> you.
>>>
>>> BUT I want to make sure everyone ELSE knows you're an idiot.
>>>
>>> Lowering capital gains taxes in a down market doesn't provide incentive
>>> for
>>> people to pull out of the market.
>>> Raising taxes also doesn't provide incentive to pull out of the market
>>> while
>>> it's down.
>>> They're LOSING. Those cashing out have no tax related incentives.
>>
>> So it makes no sense at all to lower capital gains taxes in the current
>> economy, just like I fucking said.
>
> Shit for brains...

Lowering capital gains will get people to put money *into* this economy?

You should write for Leno.

Jim




     
Date: 06 Feb 2009 04:18:34
From: Joe Long
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
Clave wrote:

> Lowering capital gains will get people to put money *into* this economy?

Sure. Elementary real-world economics. The real world where people
make investment decisions based on enlightened self-interest: they
invest where they expect to get the best net return with least risk.
When making that decision, the expected taxes on the return are
considered -- the higher the expected tax rate, the lower the real
return of that investment.

To put it another way, the more you tax something, the less you get of
it -- including investment.


--
Joe Long aka ChipRider
Somewhere on the Range


     
Date: 05 Feb 2009 15:32:18
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com > wrote in message
news:4IednfAdW913xBfUnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
> news:Kedil.1202$eK2.649@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
>>
>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>> news:PP-dnaSDMua7qBTUnZ2dnUVZ_jadnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>>> On Feb 3, 11:34 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net>
>>> wrote:
>>>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> <...>
>>>
>>>> > You can't have it both ways, no matter how childish you get.
>>>>
>>>> And you can't understand SHIT, no matter how simply it's explained to
>>>> you.
>>>>
>>>> BUT I want to make sure everyone ELSE knows you're an idiot.
>>>>
>>>> Lowering capital gains taxes in a down market doesn't provide incentive
>>>> for
>>>> people to pull out of the market.
>>>> Raising taxes also doesn't provide incentive to pull out of the market
>>>> while
>>>> it's down.
>>>> They're LOSING. Those cashing out have no tax related incentives.
>>>
>>> So it makes no sense at all to lower capital gains taxes in the current
>>> economy, just like I fucking said.
>>
>> Shit for brains...
>
> Lowering capital gains will get people to put money *into* this economy?
Into the market, where smart people think it's near the bottom yes.
Anyone with a brain knows that.

This explains why you don't.






      
Date: 05 Feb 2009 18:34:29
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
"Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net > wrote in message
news:6EDil.1182$N02.1124@nwrddc02.gnilink.net...
>
> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> news:4IednfAdW913xBfUnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> news:Kedil.1202$eK2.649@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
>>>
>>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>> news:PP-dnaSDMua7qBTUnZ2dnUVZ_jadnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>>>> On Feb 3, 11:34 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>>>
>>>> <...>
>>>>
>>>>> > You can't have it both ways, no matter how childish you get.
>>>>>
>>>>> And you can't understand SHIT, no matter how simply it's explained to
>>>>> you.
>>>>>
>>>>> BUT I want to make sure everyone ELSE knows you're an idiot.
>>>>>
>>>>> Lowering capital gains taxes in a down market doesn't provide
>>>>> incentive for
>>>>> people to pull out of the market.
>>>>> Raising taxes also doesn't provide incentive to pull out of the market
>>>>> while
>>>>> it's down.
>>>>> They're LOSING. Those cashing out have no tax related incentives.
>>>>
>>>> So it makes no sense at all to lower capital gains taxes in the current
>>>> economy, just like I fucking said.
>>>
>>> Shit for brains...
>>
>> Lowering capital gains will get people to put money *into* this economy?
>
> Into the market, where smart people think it's near the bottom yes.

Because you say so.

*yawn*




       
Date: 06 Feb 2009 15:55:34
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com > wrote in message
news:uf2dnQuKV6ooPBbUnZ2dnUVZ_o-WnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
> news:6EDil.1182$N02.1124@nwrddc02.gnilink.net...
>>
>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>> news:4IednfAdW913xBfUnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>>> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> news:Kedil.1202$eK2.649@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
>>>>
>>>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:PP-dnaSDMua7qBTUnZ2dnUVZ_jadnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>>>>> On Feb 3, 11:34 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>>>>
>>>>> <...>
>>>>>
>>>>>> > You can't have it both ways, no matter how childish you get.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> And you can't understand SHIT, no matter how simply it's explained to
>>>>>> you.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> BUT I want to make sure everyone ELSE knows you're an idiot.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Lowering capital gains taxes in a down market doesn't provide
>>>>>> incentive for
>>>>>> people to pull out of the market.
>>>>>> Raising taxes also doesn't provide incentive to pull out of the
>>>>>> market while
>>>>>> it's down.
>>>>>> They're LOSING. Those cashing out have no tax related incentives.
>>>>>
>>>>> So it makes no sense at all to lower capital gains taxes in the
>>>>> current economy, just like I fucking said.
>>>>
>>>> Shit for brains...
>>>
>>> Lowering capital gains will get people to put money *into* this economy?
>>
>> Into the market, where smart people think it's near the bottom yes.
>
> Because you say so.
No, because people who understand it better than me, and surely better than
you, say so.




 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 07:29:30
From: Senator Millionaire
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now


Obama will probably benefit from the cyclic nature of the economy. If
there's little improvement in four years then it would certainly
appear that we're in for a rough ride.


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 02:57:52
From: A Man Beaten by Jacks
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:04:23 -0800 (PST), Senator Millionaire
<moone99@gmail.com > wrote:

>What would happen to America if it turns out Obama is worse than Bush?

You just suck on that for a while.

And remember to swallow.


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 21:17:32
From: joeturn
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
On Jan 31, 11:18=A0pm, "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com >
wrote:
> "CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:d2c614ae-1539-4406-a847-82a5382e1abb@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>
> > So what's your plan, Irish Mike? More tax cuts for the weatlthy?
> > Continue using the Constituition for toliet paper? Enlighten us.
>
> > Give us the Irish Mike/Rush Limabaugh plan for the road to recovery.
>
> I'll bet it involves child labor, debtors' prisons and outlawing unions.
>
> Jim

1776 has came and gone yet the constitution has not evolved! That was
a good guideline back in the day! New rules and regulations need to be
incoperated into the Constitution to meet the needs of "CHANGE"..There
needs to be a study of how things got out of ,the control of the
people and into the hands of greedy polititians.

Education has not taught people how to become self efficient but to
become more dependent on taking advantange of the gullable!

Judge Roy Bean would wear out his hanging rope in Washington DC.The
fear of God has been removed from society and noone has a concious
anymore! Cainning needs to be reinstated into the schools and allow
the children to take responsibility for their own actions,instead of
blaming their misbehavior on their parents!!

However older should be the wiser but not the case!! I think a
dictatorship would be the only way we could reverse the worlds opinion
of the USA! Right after I win my Nobel Prize and get my $5mil from
Uncle Ruport I will run for office and my first part of buisiness
would be to put a cap on the amount of money a citizen could earn and
all above that amount would go to the government Where it would be
distributed for an international bailout !!

There would be lots of jobs available then, people would learn how to
appreciate what they had, and then we could all get along, nomore
wrong side of the tracks or poor people .but people of equal value as
was the original intention <I;-)

VOTE FOR ME


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 21:11:00
From: CheckRazor
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
On Jan 31, 10:01=A0pm, "brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> On Jan 31 2009 8:18 PM, Clave wrote:
>
> > "CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
> IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel. =A0O=
f
> course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.
>
> Brew


Agreed, he beat us. But Irish Mike failed to point out the European
VAT taxes, which tend to make our corporate taxes look very low.


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 20:15:20
From: CheckRazor
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
So what's your plan, Irish Mike? More tax cuts for the weatlthy?
Continue using the Constituition for toliet paper? Enlighten us.

Give us the Irish Mike/Rush Limabaugh plan for the road to recovery.



  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 20:18:36
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
"CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:d2c614ae-1539-4406-a847-82a5382e1abb@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
> So what's your plan, Irish Mike? More tax cuts for the weatlthy?
> Continue using the Constituition for toliet paper? Enlighten us.
>
> Give us the Irish Mike/Rush Limabaugh plan for the road to recovery.

I'll bet it involves child labor, debtors' prisons and outlawing unions.

Jim




   
Date: 31 Jan 2009 21:01:35
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
On Jan 31 2009 8:18 PM, Clave wrote:

> "CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:d2c614ae-1539-4406-a847-82a5382e1abb@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
> > So what's your plan, Irish Mike? More tax cuts for the weatlthy?
> > Continue using the Constituition for toliet paper? Enlighten us.
> >
> > Give us the Irish Mike/Rush Limabaugh plan for the road to recovery.
>
> I'll bet it involves child labor, debtors' prisons and outlawing unions.
>
> Jim

IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel. Of
course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.


Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

_______________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 01 Feb 2009 02:58:35
From: A Man Beaten by Jacks
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:01:35 -0800, "brewmaster"
<a163b@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>On Jan 31 2009 8:18 PM, Clave wrote:
>
>> "CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:d2c614ae-1539-4406-a847-82a5382e1abb@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>> > So what's your plan, Irish Mike? More tax cuts for the weatlthy?
>> > Continue using the Constituition for toliet paper? Enlighten us.
>> >
>> > Give us the Irish Mike/Rush Limabaugh plan for the road to recovery.
>>
>> I'll bet it involves child labor, debtors' prisons and outlawing unions.
>>
>> Jim
>
>IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel. Of
>course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.

Lies, you lying liar.


    
Date: 31 Jan 2009 23:06:36
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
"brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:fumf56x2vp.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel. Of
> course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.
>

I'm reading this thread from top down, and before I got to yours,
Brewmaster, I was thinking the same thing. I agree, Irish Mike's post was
very good. I also agree, CheckRazor and Clave = drivel.

-PP




     
Date: 01 Feb 2009 01:03:11
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
On Feb 1 2009 2:06 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

>I agree, Irish Mike's post was very good. I also agree, CheckRazor and Clave
= drivel.
>
> -pp

Uh oh... looks like someone is jonesin' for another bitchslapping.

-------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



      
Date: 01 Feb 2009 11:11:03
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"IHeartWuzzy" <a55120d@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:f35g56xrsq.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Feb 1 2009 2:06 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:
>
>>I agree, Irish Mike's post was very good. I also agree, CheckRazor and
>>Clave
> = drivel.
>>
>> -pp
>
> Uh oh... looks like someone is jonesin' for another bitchslapping.
>
Paul's usually the bitch in the relationship.




       
Date: 01 Feb 2009 05:07:29
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
On Feb 1 2009 6:11 AM, Beldin the Sorcerer wrote:

> Paul's usually the bitch in the relationship.

"usually"?... it's never not so, as Willie's taught him well.

______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 01 Feb 2009 02:59:08
From: A Man Beaten by Jacks
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 23:06:36 -0800, "Paul Popinjay"
<paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote:

>"brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>news:fumf56x2vp.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
>>
>> IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel. Of
>> course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.
>>
>
>I'm reading this thread from top down, and before I got to yours,
>Brewmaster, I was thinking the same thing. I agree, Irish Mike's post was
>very good. I also agree, CheckRazor and Clave = drivel.

Swallow a dick!


      
Date: 01 Feb 2009 11:06:38
From: Joe Long
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
A Man Beaten by Jacks wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 23:06:36 -0800, "Paul Popinjay"
> <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:fumf56x2vp.ln2@recgroups.com...
>>
>>> IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel. Of
>>> course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.
>>>
>> I'm reading this thread from top down, and before I got to yours,
>> Brewmaster, I was thinking the same thing. I agree, Irish Mike's post was
>> very good. I also agree, CheckRazor and Clave = drivel.
>
> Swallow a dick!

Another one who's only response has been drivel.


--
Joe Long aka ChipRider
Somewhere on the Range


       
Date: 01 Feb 2009 12:07:43
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
"Joe Long" <nospam@spam.com > wrote in message
news:JuadneXht-MzeRjUnZ2dnUVZ_sHinZ2d@giganews.com...
>A Man Beaten by Jacks wrote:
>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 23:06:36 -0800, "Paul Popinjay"
>> <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>
>>> "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>>> news:fumf56x2vp.ln2@recgroups.com...
>>>
>>>> IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel.
>>>> Of
>>>> course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.
>>>>
>>> I'm reading this thread from top down, and before I got to yours,
>>> Brewmaster, I was thinking the same thing. I agree, Irish Mike's post
>>> was
>>> very good. I also agree, CheckRazor and Clave = drivel.
>>
>> Swallow a dick!
>
> Another one who's only response has been drivel.

Joe, you don't need refuting, you need a cure.

Jim




     
Date: 31 Jan 2009 23:16:51
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
"Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
news:oSbhl.3355$PE4.3143@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com...
> "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:fumf56x2vp.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
>>
>> IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel. Of
>> course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.
>>
>
> I'm reading this thread from top down, and before I got to yours,
> Brewmaster, I was thinking the same thing. I agree, Irish Mike's post was
> very good. I also agree, CheckRazor and Clave = drivel.

Oh, heaven FORFEND! Poopy doesn't approve of my posts! However will I
endure?

Someone help me to my fainting couch!

*spit*

Jim




    
Date: 31 Jan 2009 21:56:11
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
"brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:fumf56x2vp.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Jan 31 2009 8:18 PM, Clave wrote:
>
>> "CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:d2c614ae-1539-4406-a847-82a5382e1abb@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>> > So what's your plan, Irish Mike? More tax cuts for the weatlthy?
>> > Continue using the Constituition for toliet paper? Enlighten us.
>> >
>> > Give us the Irish Mike/Rush Limabaugh plan for the road to recovery.
>>
>> I'll bet it involves child labor, debtors' prisons and outlawing unions.
>
> IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel. Of
> course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.

I quit reading after his whine about the capital gains tax. Sure, Mike --
eliminate it and make it even easier for people to pull money out of an
already crashing market.

If anything, the CG tax should have been increased. Too late to do anything
like that now.

My post, BTW, wasn't entirely snark. Mike probably doesn't know it himself,
but he's a classic cheap-labor conservative, and any "solutions" he proposes
(or more likely just parrots) will reflect that.

Jim




     
Date: 01 Feb 2009 08:37:30
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com > wrote in message
news:zaqdnd8fidbhpBjUnZ2dnUVZ_rXinZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
> "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:fumf56x2vp.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> On Jan 31 2009 8:18 PM, Clave wrote:
>>
>>> "CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:d2c614ae-1539-4406-a847-82a5382e1abb@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>>> > So what's your plan, Irish Mike? More tax cuts for the weatlthy?
>>> > Continue using the Constituition for toliet paper? Enlighten us.
>>> >
>>> > Give us the Irish Mike/Rush Limabaugh plan for the road to recovery.
>>>
>>> I'll bet it involves child labor, debtors' prisons and outlawing unions.
>>
>> IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel. Of
>> course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.
>
> I quit reading after his whine about the capital gains tax. Sure, Mike --
> eliminate it and make it even easier for people to pull money out of an
> already crashing market.
Clave, you idiot, capital gains tax worries are not keeping ANYONE from
pulling out of the market.

>
> If anything, the CG tax should have been increased. Too late to do
> anything like that now.
Yep, you ARE a shithead.
We need new investment.
Lowering CG provides incentive to do so.
You fucked up moron.




      
Date: 01 Feb 2009 00:41:34
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net > wrote in message
news:ebdhl.401$eK2.173@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
>
> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> news:zaqdnd8fidbhpBjUnZ2dnUVZ_rXinZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>> "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:fumf56x2vp.ln2@recgroups.com...
>>> On Jan 31 2009 8:18 PM, Clave wrote:
>>>
>>>> "CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:d2c614ae-1539-4406-a847-82a5382e1abb@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>>>> > So what's your plan, Irish Mike? More tax cuts for the weatlthy?
>>>> > Continue using the Constituition for toliet paper? Enlighten us.
>>>> >
>>>> > Give us the Irish Mike/Rush Limabaugh plan for the road to recovery.
>>>>
>>>> I'll bet it involves child labor, debtors' prisons and outlawing
>>>> unions.
>>>
>>> IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel. Of
>>> course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.
>>
>> I quit reading after his whine about the capital gains tax. Sure,
>> Mike -- eliminate it and make it even easier for people to pull money
>> out of an already crashing market.
>
> Clave, you idiot, capital gains tax worries are not keeping ANYONE from
> pulling out of the market.

Then they must not be all that fucking punitive.

Jim




       
Date: 01 Feb 2009 11:14:26
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com > wrote in message
news:PMOdnRVwPajd_RjUnZ2dnUVZ_rLinZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>
> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
> news:ebdhl.401$eK2.173@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
>>
>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>> news:zaqdnd8fidbhpBjUnZ2dnUVZ_rXinZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>>> "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>>> news:fumf56x2vp.ln2@recgroups.com...
>>>> On Jan 31 2009 8:18 PM, Clave wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> "CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>> news:d2c614ae-1539-4406-a847-82a5382e1abb@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>>>>> > So what's your plan, Irish Mike? More tax cuts for the weatlthy?
>>>>> > Continue using the Constituition for toliet paper? Enlighten us.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Give us the Irish Mike/Rush Limabaugh plan for the road to recovery.
>>>>>
>>>>> I'll bet it involves child labor, debtors' prisons and outlawing
>>>>> unions.
>>>>
>>>> IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel.
>>>> Of
>>>> course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.
>>>
>>> I quit reading after his whine about the capital gains tax. Sure,
>>> Mike -- eliminate it and make it even easier for people to pull money
>>> out of an already crashing market.
>>
>> Clave, you idiot, capital gains tax worries are not keeping ANYONE from
>> pulling out of the market.
>
> Then they must not be all that fucking punitive.
Shit for brains.... when the market is making money, you moron, they are.

When it's LOSING , so there AREN'T gains, they don't do a thing.




        
Date: 01 Feb 2009 12:06:50
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
"Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net > wrote in message
news:mufhl.378$N02.357@nwrddc02.gnilink.net...
>
> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> news:PMOdnRVwPajd_RjUnZ2dnUVZ_rLinZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>>
>> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> news:ebdhl.401$eK2.173@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
>>>
>>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>> news:zaqdnd8fidbhpBjUnZ2dnUVZ_rXinZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>>>> "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>>>> news:fumf56x2vp.ln2@recgroups.com...
>>>>> On Jan 31 2009 8:18 PM, Clave wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> "CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>>> news:d2c614ae-1539-4406-a847-82a5382e1abb@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>>>>>> > So what's your plan, Irish Mike? More tax cuts for the weatlthy?
>>>>>> > Continue using the Constituition for toliet paper? Enlighten us.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Give us the Irish Mike/Rush Limabaugh plan for the road to
>>>>>> > recovery.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I'll bet it involves child labor, debtors' prisons and outlawing
>>>>>> unions.
>>>>>
>>>>> IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel.
>>>>> Of
>>>>> course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.
>>>>
>>>> I quit reading after his whine about the capital gains tax. Sure,
>>>> Mike -- eliminate it and make it even easier for people to pull money
>>>> out of an already crashing market.
>>>
>>> Clave, you idiot, capital gains tax worries are not keeping ANYONE from
>>> pulling out of the market.
>>
>> Then they must not be all that fucking punitive.
>
> Shit for brains.... when the market is making money, you moron, they are.
>
> When it's LOSING , so there AREN'T gains, they don't do a thing.

So Mike's rant about capital gains taxes in this economy was idiotic.

Which was my point.

Try to pay a little more attention than usual, Beldrip.

Jim




         
Date: 02 Feb 2009 15:53:31
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com > wrote in message
news:W_Gdnf5ZS5pGnRvUnZ2dnUVZ_gSdnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
> news:mufhl.378$N02.357@nwrddc02.gnilink.net...
>>
>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>> news:PMOdnRVwPajd_RjUnZ2dnUVZ_rLinZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>>>
>>> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> news:ebdhl.401$eK2.173@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
>>>>
>>>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:zaqdnd8fidbhpBjUnZ2dnUVZ_rXinZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>>>>> "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>>>>> news:fumf56x2vp.ln2@recgroups.com...
>>>>>> On Jan 31 2009 8:18 PM, Clave wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> "CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>> news:d2c614ae-1539-4406-a847-82a5382e1abb@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>>>>>>> > So what's your plan, Irish Mike? More tax cuts for the weatlthy?
>>>>>>> > Continue using the Constituition for toliet paper? Enlighten us.
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > Give us the Irish Mike/Rush Limabaugh plan for the road to
>>>>>>> > recovery.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I'll bet it involves child labor, debtors' prisons and outlawing
>>>>>>> unions.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel.
>>>>>> Of
>>>>>> course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.
>>>>>
>>>>> I quit reading after his whine about the capital gains tax. Sure,
>>>>> Mike -- eliminate it and make it even easier for people to pull money
>>>>> out of an already crashing market.
>>>>
>>>> Clave, you idiot, capital gains tax worries are not keeping ANYONE from
>>>> pulling out of the market.
>>>
>>> Then they must not be all that fucking punitive.
>>
>> Shit for brains.... when the market is making money, you moron, they are.
>>
>> When it's LOSING , so there AREN'T gains, they don't do a thing.
>
> So Mike's rant about capital gains taxes in this economy was idiotic.
>
> Which was my point.
>
> Try to pay a little more attention than usual, Beldrip.
>
NO, you hopeless retard.

It was fine.
NEW investment buys in at the bottom, you fucked screwball.
We NEED new investment.
YOUR idiocy is about people pulling out.
HE'S talking about getting them to invest more.
Not the same at ALL, you shit for brains.




          
Date: 02 Feb 2009 19:10:58
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net > wrote in message
news:%FEhl.634$N02.83@nwrddc02.gnilink.net...
>
> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> news:W_Gdnf5ZS5pGnRvUnZ2dnUVZ_gSdnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> news:mufhl.378$N02.357@nwrddc02.gnilink.net...
>>>
>>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>> news:PMOdnRVwPajd_RjUnZ2dnUVZ_rLinZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>>>>
>>>> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>>> news:ebdhl.401$eK2.173@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
>>>>>
>>>>> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>>>> news:zaqdnd8fidbhpBjUnZ2dnUVZ_rXinZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>>>>>> "brewmaster" <a163b@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>>>>>> news:fumf56x2vp.ln2@recgroups.com...
>>>>>>> On Jan 31 2009 8:18 PM, Clave wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> "CheckRazor" <Luv2skibumps_222@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>> news:d2c614ae-1539-4406-a847-82a5382e1abb@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>>>>>>>> > So what's your plan, Irish Mike? More tax cuts for the weatlthy?
>>>>>>>> > Continue using the Constituition for toliet paper? Enlighten us.
>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>> > Give us the Irish Mike/Rush Limabaugh plan for the road to
>>>>>>>> > recovery.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I'll bet it involves child labor, debtors' prisons and outlawing
>>>>>>>> unions.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> IM posted a very good post before the two of you posted your drivel.
>>>>>>> Of
>>>>>>> course, you chose to ignore IM and post your nonsense anyway.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I quit reading after his whine about the capital gains tax. Sure,
>>>>>> Mike -- eliminate it and make it even easier for people to pull
>>>>>> money out of an already crashing market.
>>>>>
>>>>> Clave, you idiot, capital gains tax worries are not keeping ANYONE
>>>>> from pulling out of the market.
>>>>
>>>> Then they must not be all that fucking punitive.
>>>
>>> Shit for brains.... when the market is making money, you moron, they
>>> are.
>>>
>>> When it's LOSING , so there AREN'T gains, they don't do a thing.
>>
>> So Mike's rant about capital gains taxes in this economy was idiotic.
>>
>> Which was my point.
>>
>> Try to pay a little more attention than usual, Beldrip.
>>
> NO, you hopeless retard.

<...whine, whine, whine... >

You can't have it both ways, no matter how childish you get.

Jim




           
Date: 04 Feb 2009 05:34:04
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com > wrote in message
news:1dydnTOcbt5ZKBrUnZ2dnUVZ_q7inZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>
> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
> news:%FEhl.634$N02.83@nwrddc02.gnilink.net...
>>>
> You can't have it both ways, no matter how childish you get.
>
And you can't understand SHIT, no matter how simply it's explained to you.

BUT I want to make sure everyone ELSE knows you're an idiot.

Lowering capital gains taxes in a down market doesn't provide incentive for
people to pull out of the market.
Raising taxes also doesn't provide incentive to pull out of the market while
it's down.
They're LOSING. Those cashing out have no tax related incentives.

Lowering taxes DOES provide incentive for people to invest NEW money, at
what they hope is the bottom of the market.
Raising taxes kills THAT incentive.

So YES, shithead, on this issue I DO get to have it both ways, because taxes
are only on GAINS, not losses.




       
Date: 01 Feb 2009 00:49:35
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
"Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com > wrote in message
news:PMOdnRVwPajd_RjUnZ2dnUVZ_rLinZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>
> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
> news:ebdhl.401$eK2.173@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
>>

>>
>> Clave, you idiot, capital gains tax worries are not keeping ANYONE from
>> pulling out of the market.
>
> Then they must not be all that fucking punitive.
>
> Jim
>
>

Good point, Clave. Hey by the way, don't let that little child talk to you
like that. Do like I did. Into the kill-suite with him!




        
Date: 01 Feb 2009 11:12:54
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
news:Smdhl.3518$%54.346@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com...
> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> news:PMOdnRVwPajd_RjUnZ2dnUVZ_rLinZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>>
>> "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldinyyz@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> news:ebdhl.401$eK2.173@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
>>>
>
>>>
>>> Clave, you idiot, capital gains tax worries are not keeping ANYONE from
>>> pulling out of the market.
>>
>> Then they must not be all that fucking punitive.
>>
>> Jim
>>
>>
>
> Good point, Clave. Hey by the way, don't let that little child talk to
> you like that. Do like I did. Into the kill-suite with him!
He wants you to come to his bed, Clave
>
>




 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 18:15:02
From: QN
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Senator Millionaire" <moone99@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:41a23698-deea-43b7-a875-c6808fceec52@b1g2000yqg.googlegroups.com...
> What would happen to America if it turns out Obama is worse than Bush?

We take classes in Arabic?




  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 21:46:25
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"QN" <gofish2@bogus.net > wrote in message
news:xA7hl.3334$PE4.779@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com...
>
> "Senator Millionaire" <moone99@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:41a23698-deea-43b7-a875-c6808fceec52@b1g2000yqg.googlegroups.com...
>> What would happen to America if it turns out Obama is worse than Bush?
>
> We take classes in Arabic?

There were 117,000,000 votes cast in the presidential election and Obama
only won by 7,000,000. There were 55,000,000+ of us who did not vote for
him. McCain & Palin were ahead in the polls before the financial disaster
hit in mid-September and if McCain had been smarter and a better
communicator, he would still have won. The "affirmation action Messiah
card" has been played. If Obama does not turn this economy around or if
there is another terrorist attack on American soil within the next four
years, he will be a one term President. assuming he's not impeached. And,
if he has not turned the economy around within in the next two years, look
for conservatives to start taking back congressional seats. When Obama
gutted America's anti-terrorist defenses and introduced a massive,
fat-loaded, pork barrel $ trillion dollar spending program to fix the
economy, he not only rolled the dice on America's future, but on his own.

Irish Mike




   
Date: 31 Jan 2009 19:05:34
From: Bill T
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now
On 1/31/2009 18:46, Irish Mike wrote:
>
> There were 117,000,000 votes cast in the presidential election and Obama
> only won by 7,000,000. There were 55,000,000+ of us who did not vote for
> him. McCain& Palin were ahead in the polls before the financial disaster
> hit in mid-September and if McCain had been smarter and a better
> communicator, he would still have won. The "affirmation action Messiah
> card" has been played. If Obama does not turn this economy around or if
> there is another terrorist attack on American soil within the next four
> years, he will be a one term President. assuming he's not impeached. And,
> if he has not turned the economy around within in the next two years, look
> for conservatives to start taking back congressional seats. When Obama
> gutted America's anti-terrorist defenses and introduced a massive,
> fat-loaded, pork barrel $ trillion dollar spending program to fix the
> economy, he not only rolled the dice on America's future, but on his own.
>


What do you suggest? The Fed interest rates are close to zero. There
was already a recent massive tax cut. The economy is still tanking.



    
Date: 31 Jan 2009 23:08:01
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Eight Years From Now

"Bill T" <wctom1@pacbell.net > wrote in message
news:49851063$0$22972$9a6e19ea@news.newshosting.com...
> On 1/31/2009 18:46, Irish Mike wrote:
>>
>> There were 117,000,000 votes cast in the presidential election and Obama
>> only won by 7,000,000. There were 55,000,000+ of us who did not vote for
>> him. McCain& Palin were ahead in the polls before the financial
>> disaster
>> hit in mid-September and if McCain had been smarter and a better
>> communicator, he would still have won. The "affirmation action Messiah
>> card" has been played. If Obama does not turn this economy around or if
>> there is another terrorist attack on American soil within the next four
>> years, he will be a one term President. assuming he's not impeached.
>> And,
>> if he has not turned the economy around within in the next two years,
>> look
>> for conservatives to start taking back congressional seats. When Obama
>> gutted America's anti-terrorist defenses and introduced a massive,
>> fat-loaded, pork barrel $ trillion dollar spending program to fix the
>> economy, he not only rolled the dice on America's future, but on his own.
>>
>
>
> What do you suggest? The Fed interest rates are close to zero. There was
> already a recent massive tax cut. The economy is still tanking.

America has one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world. It is
insane to still be taxing capital gains and dividends in this economy. We
are forcing corporations to cut investment and send jobs over seas. We are
crippleing small businesses with taxes and strangling them with red tape.
If you cut corporate and business taxes and even temporarily suspended the
capital gains and dividend taxes, the stock market would jump 1500 points
over night. Businesses would have a real incentive to invest, expand and
create new jobs. We need to offer low interest, fixed rate home mortgages
to *qualified* borrowers and forget about forcing banks to make unsound
entitlement subprime loans. We need to start fixing our infrastructure with
private sector labor. We need to start drilling for American oil. We need
send Wall Street crooks like Madoff to prison, not house arrest in
multi-million dollar condos. We need to announce that there will be no new
taxes for at least two years. And Obama needs to do what he said he would
do when he was campaigning - cut wasteful and unnecessary government
spending. Remember his promise to "go over the federal budget, line by
line, and eliminate all unnecessary spending, subsidies and programs"? He
needs to do that, and eliminate all ear-mark spending, instead of pushing
this disgraceful $ trillion dollar pork barrel, welfare, social engineering
bill.

Irish Mike