pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 21 Dec 2008 12:12:13
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: EVent 6 steaks
I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all

------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com





 
Date: 21 Dec 2008 19:48:27
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks

"DonkeyBanAA" <freddiearballo@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:thk226xnh.ln2@recgroups.com...
>I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all

Deal! I take two porter house and one New York strip.

Irish Mike





 
Date: 21 Dec 2008 16:32:34
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
> I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all

o0o


========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
========
BOOM byae
John

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 21 Dec 2008 16:31:30
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
On Dec 21 2008 3:12 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all

Given out all 3 yet? charrison100 on FTP

Chris

--- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 21 Dec 2008 16:35:26
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
this is the 3rd one gl


On Dec 21 2008 6:31 PM, charrison100 wrote:

> On Dec 21 2008 3:12 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
> > I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> > tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all
>
> Given out all 3 yet? charrison100 on FTP
>
> Chris

------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 21 Dec 2008 18:34:31
From: mccard
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks

"DonkeyBanAA" <freddiearballo@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:ev3326xqr1.ln2@recgroups.com...
> this is the 3rd one gl
>
Swap you $5 on PS for $5 on FT. mccard (fell's douche of the week) on
both. What's your id on PS?



    
Date: 21 Dec 2008 19:04:42
From: mccard
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks

"mccard" <no_won@no_won.none > wrote in message
news:TgB3l.16$et1.10@newsfe05.iad...
>
> "DonkeyBanAA" <freddiearballo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:ev3326xqr1.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> this is the 3rd one gl
>>


Swap you $5 on PS for $5 on FT. mccard (fell's douche of the week) on
both. What's your id on PS?


Anyone?? Bueller ??



     
Date: 21 Dec 2008 19:37:03
From: mccard
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
Swap you $5 on PS for $5 on FT. mccard on both. What's your id on PS?

o0o


   
Date: 21 Dec 2008 16:36:50
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
On Dec 21 2008 7:35 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> this is the 3rd one gl


woo hoo

Chris

------ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 21 Dec 2008 15:35:25
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
On Dec 21 2008 2:12 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> I will give out 3 steaks

We're having chili tonight, so while it's not exactly steak, it is a chuck
roast. Yummmmm.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

____________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 21 Dec 2008 15:13:18
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
On Dec 21 2008 12:12 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all

I need a steak. I will pay you back by BBQing the steak and giving it to
a homeless guy tomorrow.

Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 21 Dec 2008 15:31:02
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
whats your ftp name


On Dec 21 2008 5:13 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> On Dec 21 2008 12:12 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
> > I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> > tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all
>
> I need a steak. I will pay you back by BBQing the steak and giving it to
> a homeless guy tomorrow.
>
> Brew
> --
> Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

________________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 21 Dec 2008 15:36:09
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
On Dec 21 2008 3:31 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> whats your ftp name

chg1989

>
>
> On Dec 21 2008 5:13 PM, brewmaster wrote:
>
> > On Dec 21 2008 12:12 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> >
> > > I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> > > tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all
> >
> > I need a steak. I will pay you back by BBQing the steak and giving it to
> > a homeless guy tomorrow.
> >
> > Brew
> > --
> > Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk


Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 21 Dec 2008 15:40:14
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
sent o0o


On Dec 21 2008 5:36 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> On Dec 21 2008 3:31 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
> > whats your ftp name
>
> chg1989
>
> >
> >
> > On Dec 21 2008 5:13 PM, brewmaster wrote:
> >
> > > On Dec 21 2008 12:12 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> > >
> > > > I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> > > > tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all
> > >
> > > I need a steak. I will pay you back by BBQing the steak and giving it to
> > > a homeless guy tomorrow.
> > >
> > > Brew
> > > --
> > > Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk
>
>
> Brew
> --
> Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

---- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 21 Dec 2008 15:50:55
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
On Dec 21 2008 3:40 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> sent o0o

thanks o0o

>
>
> On Dec 21 2008 5:36 PM, brewmaster wrote:
>
> > On Dec 21 2008 3:31 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> >
> > > whats your ftp name
> >
> > chg1989
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > On Dec 21 2008 5:13 PM, brewmaster wrote:
> > >
> > > > On Dec 21 2008 12:12 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> > > > > tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all
> > > >
> > > > I need a steak. I will pay you back by BBQing the steak and giving it
to
> > > > a homeless guy tomorrow.
> > > >
> > > > Brew
> > > > --
> > > > Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk
> >
> >
> > Brew
> > --
> > Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk


Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

________________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 21 Dec 2008 12:49:10
From: Scott/sjakma
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
On Dec 21 2008 3:12 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all


I would like a strip steak.. Prime cut please.

--- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 21 Dec 2008 12:50:59
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
ftp name ???


On Dec 21 2008 2:49 PM, Scott/sjakma wrote:

> On Dec 21 2008 3:12 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
>
> > I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> > tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all
>
>
> I would like a strip steak.. Prime cut please.

______________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 21 Dec 2008 13:17:31
From: Scott/sjakma
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
On Dec 21 2008 3:50 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:

> ftp name ???
>
>
> On Dec 21 2008 2:49 PM, Scott/sjakma wrote:
>
> > On Dec 21 2008 3:12 PM, DonkeyBanAA wrote:
> >
> > > I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> > > tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all
> >
> >
> > I would like a strip steak.. Prime cut please.


I want a steak for dinner - :) I hope to play tonight but may be playing
live if the roads are not bad tonight..

Scott (Pescado Muerto)

_____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 21 Dec 2008 12:20:16
From: Porsche_Dan
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
On Dec 21, 12:12=A0pm, "DonkeyBanAA" <freddiearba...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all
>
> -------=A0
> : the next generation of web-newsreaders :http://www.recgroups.com

Stake me and I will feed 50 financially challenged (homeless) people
on Christmas eve. Also I will stuff your wife's stocking extra goot.
o0o




  
Date: 21 Dec 2008 13:43:48
From: Porsche_Dan
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
On Dec 21, 12:38=A0pm, "DonkeyBanAA" <freddiearba...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> o0o your just mad cause your wife had that used car smell when u got back
> from China

God dammit, I told you to steam clean her before you returned her! No
deposit back for you!


  
Date: 21 Dec 2008 12:38:23
From: DonkeyBanAA
Subject: Re: EVent 6 steaks
o0o your just mad cause your wife had that used car smell when u got back
from China



On Dec 21 2008 2:20 PM, Porsche_Dan wrote:

> On Dec 21, 12:12 pm, "DonkeyBanAA" <freddiearba...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I will give out 3 steaks - but you have to agree to do a good deed
> > tomorrow -- something nice for others-- good luck all
> >
> Stake me and I will feed 50 financially challenged (homeless) people
> on Christmas eve. Also I will stuff your wife's stocking extra goot.
> o0o

------ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com