pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 19 Feb 2009 00:10:52
From: MZB
Subject: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
Frankly, NO.

However, there are plenty of intelligent people on here whose views I
respect (some I might not even agree with).

I also find that some folks' views are totally opposed to mine in some
areas, and totally in agreement to mine in other areas.

Not that anyone cares....

Mel






 
Date: 19 Feb 2009 23:05:18
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 00:10:52 -0500, "MZB" <moo@noway.prudigy.net >
wrote:

>Frankly, NO.
>
>However, there are plenty of intelligent people on here whose views I
>respect (some I might not even agree with).
>
>I also find that some folks' views are totally opposed to mine in some
>areas, and totally in agreement to mine in other areas.
>
>Not that anyone cares....
>
>Mel

I only care what Popinjay thinks.


  
Date: 20 Feb 2009 14:57:11
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
On Feb 20 2009 1:05 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:

> I only care what Popinjay thinks.

Ok DG7777, we believe you.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

"I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz

"It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 21 Feb 2009 01:24:20
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:57:11 -0800, "XaQ Morphy"
<a1c5905@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>On Feb 20 2009 1:05 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:
>
>> I only care what Popinjay thinks.
>
>Ok DG7777, we believe you.

You think I'm DG7777!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!


    
Date: 21 Feb 2009 08:18:23
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
On Feb 21 2009 3:24 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:

> You think I'm DG7777!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Explain this please:

http://www.recgroups.com/a/1/1364894/

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

"I think they are mad that i am borderline psycho" --igotskillz

"It's unfortunate that there are loons on both sides completely
obfuscating what's going on." --Official RGP Mantra

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 21 Feb 2009 22:41:25
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 08:18:23 -0800, "XaQ Morphy"
<a1c5905@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>On Feb 21 2009 3:24 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:
>
>> You think I'm DG7777!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!
>
>Explain this please:
>
>http://www.recgroups.com/a/1/1364894/
>

Are you familiar with the concept of headers?


     
Date: 21 Feb 2009 08:50:47
From: IHeartWuzzy
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
On Feb 21 2009 11:18 AM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> On Feb 21 2009 3:24 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:
>
> > You think I'm DG7777!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!
>
> Explain this please:
>
> http://www.recgroups.com/a/1/1364894/

imposter... unfortunately, it seems to be a trend

------ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 20 Feb 2009 05:34:59
From: Jerry Sturdivant
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?



> Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?

Hell, yes. At least "I" don't refuse to talk to terrorists.

(And there's some funny guys here).


Jerry 'n Vegas








  
Date: 20 Feb 2009 13:33:11
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?

"Pepe Papon" <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid > wrote in message
news:0hlsp4db2r0jv30farg64n9d6snfqs1aav@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 00:10:52 -0500, "MZB" <moo@noway.prudigy.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Frankly, NO.
>>
>>However, there are plenty of intelligent people on here whose views I
>>respect (some I might not even agree with).
>>
>>I also find that some folks' views are totally opposed to mine in some
>>areas, and totally in agreement to mine in other areas.
>>
>>Not that anyone cares....
>>
>>Mel
>
> I only care what Popinjay thinks.
Popinjay thinks?




 
Date: 19 Feb 2009 07:04:27
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
> Frankly, NO.

I care. You are ALL human beings. Some of you are batshit crazy, but I
STILL care. JHC what is the world coming to noone cares about anything
anymore.

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

-------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 21 Feb 2009 06:31:53
From:
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
On Feb 19, 1:07=A0pm, "MZB" <m...@noway.prudigy.net > wrote:
> What does the "H" stand for (in JHC)

I had a gardener named Jesus Hernandez.
Maybe God is Mexican?


   
Date: 21 Feb 2009 09:34:54
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?

<bighorn_bill@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:5104cccb-9768-4d88-ba5a-ace8a678c665@f11g2000vbf.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 19, 1:07 pm, "MZB" <m...@noway.prudigy.net > wrote:
> What does the "H" stand for (in JHC)

I had a gardener named Jesus Hernandez.
Maybe God is Mexican?

God has no nationality however it is common knowledge that He has always
loved the Irish best.

Irish Mike




  
Date: 19 Feb 2009 14:07:37
From: MZB
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
What does the "H" stand for (in JHC)

Mel
"John_Brian_K" <a7ecb57@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:r09076x17m.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> Frankly, NO.
>
> I care. You are ALL human beings. Some of you are batshit crazy, but I
> STILL care. JHC what is the world coming to noone cares about anything
> anymore.
>
> ==========================================
> You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
> nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
> ==============================
> 47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> JBK
>
> --------
> : the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com
>




   
Date: 19 Feb 2009 18:56:35
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
On Feb 19 2009 12:07 PM, MZB wrote:

> What does the "H" stand for (in JHC)
>
> Mel

Heyudi?

---- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 19 Feb 2009 11:45:52
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
> What does the "H" stand for (in JHC)
>
> Mel

Actually I think it is holy.

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

--- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 19 Feb 2009 19:59:41
From: FL Turbo
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:45:52 -0800, "John_Brian_K"
<a7ecb57@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>> What does the "H" stand for (in JHC)
>>
>> Mel
>
>Actually I think it is holy.
>
It doesn't stand for anything.

It's like the "S" in Harry S Truman.

>==========================================
>You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
>nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
>==============================
>47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
>JBK
>
>--- 
>: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com


    
Date: 19 Feb 2009 19:56:01
From: FL Turbo
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:45:52 -0800, "John_Brian_K"
<a7ecb57@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>> What does the "H" stand for (in JHC)
>>
>> Mel
>
>Actually I think it is holy.
>
The story I've always heard is that Harry Truman was not given a
middle name when he was born.
He made up the S after the reporters started badgering him.
I could be wrong, though.

>==========================================
>You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
>nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
>==============================
>47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
>JBK
>
>--- 
>: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com


   
Date: 19 Feb 2009 11:45:31
From: John_Brian_K
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
> What does the "H" stand for (in JHC)
>
> Mel

I dunno? Henry maybe?

==========================================
You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,
nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
==============================
47.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
JBK

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 19 Feb 2009 07:30:47
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
On Feb 19 2009 8:04 AM, John_Brian_K wrote:

> > Frankly, NO.
>
> I care. You are ALL human beings. Some of you are batshit crazy, but I
> STILL care. JHC what is the world coming to noone cares about anything
> anymore.

You have been in a very negative mood lately, JBK. Marriage can do that to
some people.

--- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 19 Feb 2009 14:29:30
From: Beldin the Sorcerer
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?

"MZB" <moo@noway.prudigy.net > wrote in message
news:vR5nl.11076$pX4.9832@newsfe08.iad...
> Frankly, NO.
Why not?
I care what SOME people think, even if I disagree with it.





 
Date: 19 Feb 2009 00:47:05
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
"MZB" <moo@noway.prudigy.net > wrote in message
news:vR5nl.11076$pX4.9832@newsfe08.iad...
> Frankly, NO.
>
> However, there are plenty of intelligent people on here whose views I
> respect (some I might not even agree with).
>
> I also find that some folks' views are totally opposed to mine in some
> areas, and totally in agreement to mine in other areas.
>
> Not that anyone cares....

Fuck off.

PLONK




 
Date: 18 Feb 2009 22:33:43
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
On Feb 18 2009 10:10 PM, MZB wrote:

> Frankly, NO.
>
> However, there are plenty of intelligent people on here whose views I
> respect (some I might not even agree with).
>
> I also find that some folks' views are totally opposed to mine in some
> areas, and totally in agreement to mine in other areas.
>
> Not that anyone cares....
>
> Mel

I sure don't.

--- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 18 Feb 2009 21:32:39
From: lvdlrs
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
And here I thought this was a Chicago lyric.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBuUUBrC9eQ

Gary (...) Philips

---- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 18 Feb 2009 21:24:36
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Does anyone CARE what anyone thinks on RGP?
On Feb 19 2009 12:10 AM, MZB wrote:

> Frankly, NO.
>
> However, there are plenty of intelligent people on here whose views I
> respect (some I might not even agree with).
>
> I also find that some folks' views are totally opposed to mine in some
> areas, and totally in agreement to mine in other areas.
>
> Not that anyone cares....
>
> Mel

good
Thanks for the memories, you lit up my life for a few precious moments
http://kuroiso.org/

---- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com