pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 22 Jan 2009 23:11:00
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Claves Posting History
Post Activity
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2002 919 1902 1672 1536 1662 1595 1707 1043 2226 2088 2086
2026
2003 1229 1452 1893 1841 1432 2019 1758 993 224 489
2004 41 455 1259 2254 1510 1528
2005 1527 2191 2126 960 1322 1406 1337 1160 1275 1090 1507
961
2006 1546 1186 1163 894 2325 1657 1243 1399 2040 1685 1295
1251
2007 1504 1420 1207 1681 1715 1129 779 881 1216 1051 715
1433
2008 973 1131 742 864 1007 1031 915 1027 882 889 970 722
2009 793

______________________________________________________

All day, all night Maryann





 
Date: 23 Jan 2009 08:23:40
From: Jason Pawloski
Subject: Re: Claves Posting History
On Jan 23 2009 12:11 AM, RussGeorgiev@aol.com wrote:

> Post Activity
> Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
> 2002 919 1902 1672 1536 1662 1595 1707 1043 2226 2088 2086
> 2026
> 2003 1229 1452 1893 1841 1432 2019 1758 993 224 489
> 2004 41 455 1259 2254 1510 1528
> 2005 1527 2191 2126 960 1322 1406 1337 1160 1275 1090 1507
> 961
> 2006 1546 1186 1163 894 2325 1657 1243 1399 2040 1685 1295
> 1251
> 2007 1504 1420 1207 1681 1715 1129 779 881 1216 1051 715
> 1433
> 2008 973 1131 742 864 1007 1031 915 1027 882 889 970 722
> 2009 793
>
> ______________________________________________________
>
> All day, all night Maryann

He likes to respond to you as if there were something wrong with you and
that posting over 100,000 Usenet posts in less than 10 years is a
perfectly normal, acceptable thing to do.

--
"Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

----- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 23 Jan 2009 18:52:17
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Claves Posting History
"Jason Pawloski" <a6794a4@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:ch7p46xkqv.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Jan 23 2009 12:11 AM, RussGeorgiev@aol.com wrote:
>
>> Post Activity
>> Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
>> 2002 919 1902 1672 1536 1662 1595 1707 1043 2226 2088 2086
>> 2026
>> 2003 1229 1452 1893 1841 1432 2019 1758 993 224 489
>> 2004 41 455 1259 2254 1510 1528
>> 2005 1527 2191 2126 960 1322 1406 1337 1160 1275 1090 1507
>> 961
>> 2006 1546 1186 1163 894 2325 1657 1243 1399 2040 1685 1295
>> 1251
>> 2007 1504 1420 1207 1681 1715 1129 779 881 1216 1051 715
>> 1433
>> 2008 973 1131 742 864 1007 1031 915 1027 882 889 970 722
>> 2009 793
>>
>> ______________________________________________________
>>
>> All day, all night Maryann
>
> He likes to respond to you as if there were something wrong with you and
> that posting over 100,000 Usenet posts in less than 10 years is a
> perfectly normal, acceptable thing to do.

Being obsessed with someone's posting history isn't exactly the model of
mental health either.

Heh. Pawloski counts my posts.

Jim




 
Date: 22 Jan 2009 23:57:14
From: Alim Nassor
Subject: Re: Claves Posting History
On Jan 23, 1:54=A0am, "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com >
wrote:
> "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>
> news:Cteel.13894$yr3.5069@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com...
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> >news:NP2dnUwOPqm87uTUnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
> >> "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> >>news:Nheel.13889$yr3.10384@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com...
> >>> <RussGeorg...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >>>news:12f98baa-a731-4ed0-8605-0604b50339d9@17g2000vbf.googlegroups.com.=
..
> >>>> Post Activity
> >>>> =A0 =A0Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
> >>>> 2002 919 =A01902 =A01672 =A01536 =A01662 =A01595 =A01707 =A01043 =A0=
2226 =A02088 =A02086
> >>>> 2026
> >>>> 2003 1229 =A01452 =A01893 =A01841 =A01432 =A02019 =A01758 =A0993 =A0=
224 =A0489
> >>>> 2004 41 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0455 =A01259 =A02254 =
=A01510 =A01528
> >>>> 2005 1527 =A02191 =A02126 =A0960 =A01322 =A01406 =A01337 =A01160 =A0=
1275 =A01090 =A01507
> >>>> 961
> >>>> 2006 1546 =A01186 =A01163 =A0894 =A02325 =A01657 =A01243 =A01399 =A0=
2040 =A01685 =A01295
> >>>> 1251
> >>>> 2007 1504 =A01420 =A01207 =A01681 =A01715 =A01129 =A0779 =A0881 =A01=
216 =A01051 =A0715
> >>>> 1433
> >>>> 2008 973 =A01131 =A0742 =A0864 =A01007 =A01031 =A0915 =A01027 =A0882=
=A0889 =A0970 =A0722
> >>>> 2009 793
>
> >>> Holy shit! =A0Clave is the little blue pill of usenet.
>
> >> Suck it, you fictional punk.
>
> >> Jim
>
> > Like the Energizer Bunny, folks. =A0Clave keeps going, and going, and
> > going,.......
>
> Funny that you want to associate me, a relatively friendless noob around
> here, with the blue pill.
>
> I didn't need any Usenet friends or sockpuppets or fictionalities to mess
> with you, PP, or anyone else who thinks my postcount "means something".
>
> You only pay attention to me because I'm more real than you are.
>
> Jim- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Lets see, you must be Poppa Bear, too many, and I must be Baby Bear,
too few. That would make Russ...... Mamma Bear? Whew, that makes
my glad Baby Bears bed is too small.


  
Date: 23 Jan 2009 00:00:55
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Claves Posting History
"Alim Nassor" <alimnassor@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:92b5acc4-1423-4c6f-89cf-

Lets see, you must be Poppa Bear, too many, and I must be Baby Bear,
too few. That would make Russ...... Mamma Bear? Whew, that makes
my glad Baby Bears bed is too small.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alim, I don't want to sound rude, but what the fuck are you babbling about?




 
Date: 22 Jan 2009 23:27:27
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Claves Posting History
<RussGeorgiev@aol.com > wrote in message
news:12f98baa-a731-4ed0-8605-0604b50339d9@17g2000vbf.googlegroups.com...

<... >

> All day, all night Maryann


Heh.

Russ counts my posts. If only he were as widely-read.

Jim




  
Date: 23 Jan 2009 07:35:49
From: Robert Ladd
Subject: Re: Claves Posting History

"Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com > wrote in message
news:ctOdnfgUcvD97OTUnZ2dnUVZ_tninZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
> <RussGeorgiev@aol.com> wrote in message
> news:12f98baa-a731-4ed0-8605-0604b50339d9@17g2000vbf.googlegroups.com...
>
> <...>
>
>> All day, all night Maryann
>
>
> Heh.
>
> Russ counts my posts. If only he were as widely-read.
>
> Jim


Prodigious posting does not equate to widely-read.

Robert Ladd




 
Date: 22 Jan 2009 23:25:02
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Claves Posting History
<RussGeorgiev@aol.com > wrote in message
news:12f98baa-a731-4ed0-8605-0604b50339d9@17g2000vbf.googlegroups.com...
> Post Activity
> Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
> 2002 919 1902 1672 1536 1662 1595 1707 1043 2226 2088 2086
> 2026
> 2003 1229 1452 1893 1841 1432 2019 1758 993 224 489
> 2004 41 455 1259 2254 1510 1528
> 2005 1527 2191 2126 960 1322 1406 1337 1160 1275 1090 1507
> 961
> 2006 1546 1186 1163 894 2325 1657 1243 1399 2040 1685 1295
> 1251
> 2007 1504 1420 1207 1681 1715 1129 779 881 1216 1051 715
> 1433
> 2008 973 1131 742 864 1007 1031 915 1027 882 889 970 722
> 2009 793
>


Holy shit! Clave is the little blue pill of usenet.




  
Date: 22 Jan 2009 23:34:56
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Claves Posting History
"Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
news:Nheel.13889$yr3.10384@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com...
> <RussGeorgiev@aol.com> wrote in message
> news:12f98baa-a731-4ed0-8605-0604b50339d9@17g2000vbf.googlegroups.com...
>> Post Activity
>> Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
>> 2002 919 1902 1672 1536 1662 1595 1707 1043 2226 2088 2086
>> 2026
>> 2003 1229 1452 1893 1841 1432 2019 1758 993 224 489
>> 2004 41 455 1259 2254 1510 1528
>> 2005 1527 2191 2126 960 1322 1406 1337 1160 1275 1090 1507
>> 961
>> 2006 1546 1186 1163 894 2325 1657 1243 1399 2040 1685 1295
>> 1251
>> 2007 1504 1420 1207 1681 1715 1129 779 881 1216 1051 715
>> 1433
>> 2008 973 1131 742 864 1007 1031 915 1027 882 889 970 722
>> 2009 793
>>
>
>
> Holy shit! Clave is the little blue pill of usenet.

Suck it, you fictional punk.

Jim




   
Date: 22 Jan 2009 23:37:51
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Claves Posting History
"Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com > wrote in message
news:NP2dnUwOPqm87uTUnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
> "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> news:Nheel.13889$yr3.10384@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com...
>> <RussGeorgiev@aol.com> wrote in message
>> news:12f98baa-a731-4ed0-8605-0604b50339d9@17g2000vbf.googlegroups.com...
>>> Post Activity
>>> Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
>>> 2002 919 1902 1672 1536 1662 1595 1707 1043 2226 2088 2086
>>> 2026
>>> 2003 1229 1452 1893 1841 1432 2019 1758 993 224 489
>>> 2004 41 455 1259 2254 1510 1528
>>> 2005 1527 2191 2126 960 1322 1406 1337 1160 1275 1090 1507
>>> 961
>>> 2006 1546 1186 1163 894 2325 1657 1243 1399 2040 1685 1295
>>> 1251
>>> 2007 1504 1420 1207 1681 1715 1129 779 881 1216 1051 715
>>> 1433
>>> 2008 973 1131 742 864 1007 1031 915 1027 882 889 970 722
>>> 2009 793
>>>
>>
>>
>> Holy shit! Clave is the little blue pill of usenet.
>
> Suck it, you fictional punk.
>
> Jim
>

Like the Energizer Bunny, folks. Clave keeps going, and going, and
going,.......




    
Date: 22 Jan 2009 23:54:28
From: Clave
Subject: Re: Claves Posting History
"Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
news:Cteel.13894$yr3.5069@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com...
> "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDammit@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> news:NP2dnUwOPqm87uTUnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@cablespeedmi.com...
>> "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> news:Nheel.13889$yr3.10384@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com...
>>> <RussGeorgiev@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> news:12f98baa-a731-4ed0-8605-0604b50339d9@17g2000vbf.googlegroups.com...
>>>> Post Activity
>>>> Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
>>>> 2002 919 1902 1672 1536 1662 1595 1707 1043 2226 2088 2086
>>>> 2026
>>>> 2003 1229 1452 1893 1841 1432 2019 1758 993 224 489
>>>> 2004 41 455 1259 2254 1510 1528
>>>> 2005 1527 2191 2126 960 1322 1406 1337 1160 1275 1090 1507
>>>> 961
>>>> 2006 1546 1186 1163 894 2325 1657 1243 1399 2040 1685 1295
>>>> 1251
>>>> 2007 1504 1420 1207 1681 1715 1129 779 881 1216 1051 715
>>>> 1433
>>>> 2008 973 1131 742 864 1007 1031 915 1027 882 889 970 722
>>>> 2009 793
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Holy shit! Clave is the little blue pill of usenet.
>>
>> Suck it, you fictional punk.
>>
>> Jim
>>
>
> Like the Energizer Bunny, folks. Clave keeps going, and going, and
> going,.......

Funny that you want to associate me, a relatively friendless noob around
here, with the blue pill.

I didn't need any Usenet friends or sockpuppets or fictionalities to mess
with you, PP, or anyone else who thinks my postcount "means something".

You only pay attention to me because I'm more real than you are.

Jim