pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 28 Jan 2009 11:52:49
From: Jason Pawloski
Subject: Can you guys believe this Diputsur character?
28 86200 JPawloski c4 86200 13000 b12 c4
55 72450 Mark B Diputsur c51 72750 20000 b55 c51

What a donk.

--
"Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

________________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com





 
Date: 02 Feb 2009 19:24:37
From: Mark B [Diputsur]
Subject: Re: Can you guys believe this Diputsur character?
On Jan 28 2009 2:52 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> 28 86200 JPawloski c4 86200 13000 b12 c4
> 55 72450 Mark B Diputsur c51 72750 20000 b55 c51

27 95050 Mark B Diputsur c51 95050 20000 b55 c51
..
40 85800 JPawloski c4 86200 13000 b12 c4

>
> What a donk.

____________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 28 Jan 2009 11:59:47
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Can you guys believe this Diputsur character?
On Jan 28 2009 2:52 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> 28 86200 JPawloski c4 86200 13000 b12 c4
> 55 72450 Mark B Diputsur c51 72750 20000 b55 c51
>
> What a donk.
>
> --
> "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

those numbers don;t mean anything to me. Care to help me out? I'd love to
make fun of Dippy too.

Chris

"NO! I want this shit to STOP! Right NOW! Nobody takes me serious
anymore." - Paul
Popinjay, 01/16/2009

---- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 28 Jan 2009 15:01:11
From: Mark B [Diputsur]
Subject: Re: Can you guys believe this Diputsur character?

"charrison100" <a11faea@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:j2q656x7ec.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Jan 28 2009 2:52 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:
>
>> 28 86200 JPawloski c4 86200 13000 b12 c4
>> 55 72450 Mark B Diputsur c51 72750 20000 b55 c51
>>
>> What a donk.
>>
>> --
>> "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
>> Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)
>
> those numbers don;t mean anything to me. Care to help me out? I'd love to
> make fun of Dippy too.


http://www.wrgpt.org/stats/standings.html




   
Date: 28 Jan 2009 12:34:10
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Can you guys believe this Diputsur character?
On Jan 28 2009 3:01 PM, Mark B [Diputsur] wrote:

> "charrison100" <a11faea@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:j2q656x7ec.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > On Jan 28 2009 2:52 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:
> >
> >> 28 86200 JPawloski c4 86200 13000 b12 c4
> >> 55 72450 Mark B Diputsur c51 72750 20000 b55 c51
> >>
> >> What a donk.
> >>
> >> --
> >> "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> >> Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)
> >
> > those numbers don;t mean anything to me. Care to help me out? I'd love to
> > make fun of Dippy too.
>
>
> http://www.wrgpt.org/stats/standings.html

Well that's no fun.

Chris

"NO! I want this shit to STOP! Right NOW! Nobody takes me serious
anymore." - Paul
Popinjay, 01/16/2009

_______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com