pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:59:37
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts

There was a thread about abortion and Planned Parenthood. I made the
statement that Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate more than
$1,000,000,000.00 a year. Bob T., die hard left wing liberal that he is,
immediately calls me a "moron" an demands a "cite". Bob does this
constantly. Some one says some thing that doesn't fit with his liberal
ideology and he immediately insults them and demands a "cite". Apparently
Bob never watches the news or reads a book or newspaper. If Bob doesn't
hear it from Chris "a thrill ran up my leg when I heard Obama speak"
Matthews, it can't be true. Well Bob, as I told you, there is big money in
the baby killing business. How do you think Planned Parenthood can afford
to make those political contributions to Obama and other pro-murder liberal
Democrats?

Irish Mike

"Friday, April 04, 2008
Planned Parenthood Increases Revenue, Abortions

For the fiscal year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, the organization earned
revenues of more than $1 billion and recorded 289,750 abortions - 24,807
more than the previous year. "If Planned Parenthood were a publicly traded
company, they'd be celebrating," Jim Sedlak, vice president of American Life
League, told Cybercast News Service. "The stockholders would be screaming,
'Wow, what a good year we had!'"









 
Date: 16 Dec 2008 16:42:43
From: Patti Beadles
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
I'm looking at Planned Parenthood's 2007 Annual Report right
now. You could do the same thing if you went to their web
site and looked under About Us.

Total services = 10.5 Million

Contraception: 38%
Other services: 1%
Abortion services: 3% <------- See that? 3%
Other Women's Health Services: 10%
Cancer Screening and Prevention: 19%
Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Infections
(STD/STI) Testing and Treatment: 29%

And yes, their budget was right around a billion dollars
worldwide.

-Patti
--
Patti Beadles, Oakland, CA


  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 08:53:42
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Patti Beadles" <pattib@violet.rahul.net > wrote in message
news:gi8lq3$n9l$1@blue.rahul.net...
> I'm looking at Planned Parenthood's 2007 Annual Report right
> now. You could do the same thing if you went to their web
> site and looked under About Us.
>
> Total services = 10.5 Million
>
> Contraception: 38%
> Other services: 1%
> Abortion services: 3% <------- See that? 3%
> Other Women's Health Services: 10%
> Cancer Screening and Prevention: 19%
> Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Infections
> (STD/STI) Testing and Treatment: 29%
>
> And yes, their budget was right around a billion dollars
> worldwide.
>

Y'want some zeros, Whippy? Here's some zeros for you. There are close to 2
MILLION! little babies being murdered in the United States of America, every
single year. That's 2,000,000! Holy shit! And YOU are ok with that!

Somebody did a number on YOU, honey. You've got some SERIOUS issues.





   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 12:12:54
From: Patrick Karl
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
Paul Popinjay wrote:
> "Patti Beadles" <pattib@violet.rahul.net> wrote in message
> news:gi8lq3$n9l$1@blue.rahul.net...
>> I'm looking at Planned Parenthood's 2007 Annual Report right
>> now. You could do the same thing if you went to their web
>> site and looked under About Us.
>>
>> Total services = 10.5 Million
>>
>> Contraception: 38%
>> Other services: 1%
>> Abortion services: 3% <------- See that? 3%
>> Other Women's Health Services: 10%
>> Cancer Screening and Prevention: 19%
>> Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Infections
>> (STD/STI) Testing and Treatment: 29%
>>
>> And yes, their budget was right around a billion dollars
>> worldwide.
>>
>
> Y'want some zeros, Whippy? Here's some zeros for you. There are close to 2
> MILLION! little babies being murdered in the United States of America, every
> single year. That's 2,000,000! Holy shit! And YOU are ok with that!
>
> Somebody did a number on YOU, honey. You've got some SERIOUS issues.
>
>
>
Man! That must really keep the prosecutors in the country busy pursuing
all those murders. How many people are sent to prison or executed each
year on average for these crimes.


  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 08:55:09
From: Scott/sjakma
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 11:42 AM, Patti Beadles wrote:

> I'm looking at Planned Parenthood's 2007 Annual Report right
> now. You could do the same thing if you went to their web
> site and looked under About Us.
>
> Total services = 10.5 Million
>
> Contraception: 38%
> Other services: 1%
> Abortion services: 3% <------- See that? 3%
> Other Women's Health Services: 10%
> Cancer Screening and Prevention: 19%
> Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Infections
> (STD/STI) Testing and Treatment: 29%
>
> And yes, their budget was right around a billion dollars
> worldwide.
>
> -Patti
> --
> Patti Beadles, Oakland, CA


   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:03:34
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Scott/sjakma" <scott@scottadams.com > wrote in message
news:d43l16x8o8.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> Please understand that is not what Sean Hannity has told Mike. Mike will
> not believe what you posted or what is on the PP website unless Sean tells
> him it is true.
>

Please understand that YOU are the sickest fuck out of all these
pro-abortion assholes in this thread and on this newsgroup. Obviously a
whip artist like Patti doesn't appreciate the MIRACLE of life of a child.
But YOU do. You've got a child. A child that you love. But if
circumstances had been just a little different in your life, by your own
admission and support of these pro-abortionists and their evil cause,
apparently YOU could have just as easily aborted your own flesh and blood.
You are just as sick as Patti and Bob T., in fact even sicker, in my
opinion.

-PP




    
Date: 16 Dec 2008 14:09:23
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 12:03 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "Scott/sjakma" <scott@scottadams.com> wrote in message
> news:d43l16x8o8.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> >
> > Please understand that is not what Sean Hannity has told Mike. Mike will
> > not believe what you posted or what is on the PP website unless Sean tells
> > him it is true.
> >
>
> Please understand that YOU are the sickest fuck out of all these
> pro-abortion assholes in this thread and on this newsgroup. Obviously a
> whip artist like Patti doesn't appreciate the MIRACLE of life of a child.
> But YOU do. You've got a child. A child that you love. But if
> circumstances had been just a little different in your life, by your own
> admission and support of these pro-abortionists and their evil cause,
> apparently YOU could have just as easily aborted your own flesh and blood.
> You are just as sick as Patti and Bob T., in fact even sicker, in my
> opinion.
>
> -PP

Scotte is the kind of puke who calls off a bet then when it would have won
he tells everyone that his victim welched.

Scotte likes to murder babies

Scotte has no spine, i guess she is a lump of cells

________________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 16 Dec 2008 14:19:20
From: Scott/sjakma
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 5:09 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Dec 16 2008 12:03 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:
>
> > "Scott/sjakma" <scott@scottadams.com> wrote in message
> > news:d43l16x8o8.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >
> > >
> > > Please understand that is not what Sean Hannity has told Mike. Mike will
> > > not believe what you posted or what is on the PP website unless Sean
tells
> > > him it is true.
> > >
> >
> > Please understand that YOU are the sickest fuck out of all these
> > pro-abortion assholes in this thread and on this newsgroup. Obviously a
> > whip artist like Patti doesn't appreciate the MIRACLE of life of a child.
> > But YOU do. You've got a child. A child that you love. But if
> > circumstances had been just a little different in your life, by your own
> > admission and support of these pro-abortionists and their evil cause,
> > apparently YOU could have just as easily aborted your own flesh and blood.
> > You are just as sick as Patti and Bob T., in fact even sicker, in my
> > opinion.
> >
> > -PP
>
> Scotte is the kind of puke who calls off a bet then when it would have won
> he tells everyone that his victim welched.
>
> Scotte likes to murder babies
>
> Scotte has no spine, i guess she is a lump of cells

You are nothing but a lowlife welching scumbag that should have been
aborted at birth.. Create a new post on RGP that shows that I called off
the bet and I will disappear for a year.. Go for it scumbag.

_____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:16:16
From: Scott/sjakma
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 12:03 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "Scott/sjakma" <scott@scottadams.com> wrote in message
> news:d43l16x8o8.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> >
> > Please understand that is not what Sean Hannity has told Mike. Mike will
> > not believe what you posted or what is on the PP website unless Sean tells
> > him it is true.
> >
>
> Please understand that YOU are the sickest fuck out of all these
> pro-abortion assholes in this thread and on this newsgroup. Obviously a
> whip artist like Patti doesn't appreciate the MIRACLE of life of a child.
> But YOU do. You've got a child. A child that you love. But if
> circumstances had been just a little different in your life, by your own
> admission and support of these pro-abortionists and their evil cause,
> apparently YOU could have just as easily aborted your own flesh and blood.
> You are just as sick as Patti and Bob T., in fact even sicker, in my
> opinion.
>
> -PP

Never once did I say that I would support my wife if she decided to have
an abortion. It is not my decision to decide if other women were to have
an abortion or not.

------ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:23:27
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Scott/sjakma" <scott@scottadams.com > wrote in message
news:0c4l16x8s8.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> Never once did I say that I would support my wife if she decided to have
> an abortion. It is not my decision to decide if other women were to have
> an abortion or not.
>

What the fuck is THIS, you weak-minded simpleton? Is this supposed to be
some kind of counter-point? So then, you are saying that you would have
"just stayed out of it" if your wife had decided to abort your OWN SON!

Then what's the difference now? That was then, and now is now. You have a
son that you love. But are you going to stand aside and let your wife take
him down to a lake a drown him because it's "HER BABY"? I don't THINK so.
So your argument is quite weak. REALLY weak! It would have been murder
THEN, just like it would be NOW. So get the fuck outta here.

You are spinless if you would let your wife kill "HER" baby, as if it's not
YOUR baby TOO! I am pro-life, and if my wife ever aborted my baby I would
kill her. You can take that to the bank!

-PP




      
Date: 16 Dec 2008 14:26:56
From: Scott/sjakma
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 12:23 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "Scott/sjakma" <scott@scottadams.com> wrote in message
> news:0c4l16x8s8.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> >
> > Never once did I say that I would support my wife if she decided to have
> > an abortion. It is not my decision to decide if other women were to have
> > an abortion or not.
> >
>
> What the fuck is THIS, you weak-minded simpleton? Is this supposed to be
> some kind of counter-point? So then, you are saying that you would have
> "just stayed out of it" if your wife had decided to abort your OWN SON!
>
> Then what's the difference now? That was then, and now is now. You have a
> son that you love. But are you going to stand aside and let your wife take
> him down to a lake a drown him because it's "HER BABY"? I don't THINK so.
> So your argument is quite weak. REALLY weak! It would have been murder
> THEN, just like it would be NOW. So get the fuck outta here.
>
> You are spinless if you would let your wife kill "HER" baby, as if it's not
> YOUR baby TOO! I am pro-life, and if my wife ever aborted my baby I would
> kill her. You can take that to the bank!
>
> -PP

Never did I say I would let my wife abort a baby.. We just had the
discussion a few weeks ago when she turned 37 and whether we should bother
with all of the tests for high risk issues that could affect a child when
the mother is older than 36.. We decided to skip the tests and have the
child no matter what because neither of us would want her to have an
abortion.

_______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




       
Date: 16 Dec 2008 18:44:46
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Scott/sjakma" <scott@scottadams.com > wrote in message
news:giml16xpua.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> Never did I say I would let my wife abort a baby.. We just had the
> discussion a few weeks ago when she turned 37 and whether we should bother
> with all of the tests for high risk issues that could affect a child when
> the mother is older than 36.. We decided to skip the tests and have the
> child no matter what because neither of us would want her to have an
> abortion.
>

Well then why don't you be a little more clear on this? Your waffling has
left me confused. No wonder Igotskillz didn't understand the bet.

But anyway, I'm glad you and your wife made the right decision. And I
assure you, so is God.

-PP




        
Date: 16 Dec 2008 19:19:06
From: Scott/sjakma
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 9:44 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "Scott/sjakma" <scott@scottadams.com> wrote in message
> news:giml16xpua.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> >
> > Never did I say I would let my wife abort a baby.. We just had the
> > discussion a few weeks ago when she turned 37 and whether we should bother
> > with all of the tests for high risk issues that could affect a child when
> > the mother is older than 36.. We decided to skip the tests and have the
> > child no matter what because neither of us would want her to have an
> > abortion.
> >
>
> Well then why don't you be a little more clear on this? Your waffling has
> left me confused. No wonder Igotskillz didn't understand the bet.
>
> But anyway, I'm glad you and your wife made the right decision. And I
> assure you, so is God.
>
> -PP


It was not a tough choice to make :)

-------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 16 Dec 2008 08:13:26
From: Bob T.
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16, 7:59=A0am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net > wrote:
> There was a thread about abortion and Planned Parenthood. =A0I made the
> statement that Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate more than
> $1,000,000,000.00 a year. =A0Bob T., die hard left wing liberal that he i=
s,
> immediately calls me a "moron" an demands a "cite". =A0Bob does this
> constantly. =A0Some one says some thing that doesn't fit with his liberal
> ideology and he immediately insults them and demands a "cite". =A0Apparen=
tly
> Bob never watches the news or reads a book or newspaper. =A0If Bob doesn'=
t
> hear it from Chris "a thrill ran up my leg when I heard Obama speak"
> Matthews, it can't be true. =A0Well Bob, as I told you, there is big mone=
y in
> the baby killing business. =A0How do you think Planned Parenthood can aff=
ord
> to make those political contributions to Obama and other pro-murder liber=
al
> Democrats?
>
> Irish Mike
>
> "Friday, April 04, 2008
> =A0Planned Parenthood Increases Revenue, Abortions
>
> For the fiscal year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, the organization earne=
d
> revenues of more than $1 billion and recorded 289,750 abortions - 24,807
> more than the previous year. =A0"If Planned Parenthood were a publicly tr=
aded
> company, they'd be celebrating," Jim Sedlak, vice president of American L=
ife
> League, told Cybercast News Service. "The stockholders would be screaming=
,
> 'Wow, what a good year we had!'"

I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
Anybody can make things up.

- Bob T.

P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
from sales of birth control, etc. Thanks so much!


  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:47:11
From: Bob T.
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16, 10:27=A0am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net > wrote:
> "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com> wrote in message
>
> news:97479a5b-73d6-4dca-99d6-cfa69fffd472@q26g2000prq.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 16, 8:33 am, "Susan" <sdbrat...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:198042d2-c727-4241-b103-0fb9fd495195@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com..=
.
>
> > >I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
> > >Anybody can make things up.
> > >- Bob T.
> > >P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
>
> > a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
>
> > >from sales of birth control, etc. Thanks so much!
>
> > This is their 2005 tax return.
>
> >http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/PPFA_990.pdf
>
> > I didn't attempt to read it because I wouldn't understand it anyways.
>
> > Looking quickly though, I didn't see a whole lot of zeros.
>
> Thanks, Susan. =A0It appears that Planned Parenthood's gross revenue for
> 2005 was 77 million, including contributions, sales of products, and
> abortion services. =A0I'm sure that Mike would be happy to explain how a
> portion of 77 mill. in '05 became a cool billion in '07, but he's too
> busy running away with his tail between his legs.
>
> - Bob T.
>
> You might want to check Planned Parenthood's total world wide budget Bob.

You might want to note that your original premise that Planned
Parenthood is some sort of abortion cash machine has been blown
completely out of the water, Mike. 3% of their gross revenue is for
abortions, and judging by the rest of their financial setup they
probably lose money on them. They are a non-profit organization that
wouldn't be close to brearking even if it weren't for contributions
from the public.

But you're right about that tax return - it obviously does not reflect
their worldwide budget.

- Bob T.
>
> Irish Mike- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -



   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 13:36:52
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Bob T." <bob@synapse-cs.com > wrote in message news:35c0295e-a032-4557-b0ba-

> You might want to note that your original premise that Planned
> Parenthood is some sort of abortion cash machine has been blown
> completely out of the water, Mike. 3% of their gross revenue is for
> abortions,

So then, according to your figures, they are only 3% murdering pieces of
shit? Too bad it's 100% of the baby's life that they snuff out.

> and judging by the rest of their financial setup they
> probably lose money on them.


So then, murdering babies is like a loss leader? Just get the people in the
door, right Bob? Great marketing concept!





  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:12:18
From: Bob T.
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16, 9:55=A0am, "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net >
wrote:
> "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com> wrote in message news:55cea6f7-835a-4e4b-b=
892-
> > Actually, this thread was about Irish Moron's claim that Planned
> > Parenthood spent a billion dollars a year on abortions.
> > - Bob T.
>
> I just addressed that. =A0As an example, say Auschwitz' whole budget was =
a
> billion dollars. =A0Not all of it went to killing Jews. =A0So you would a=
rgue
> that it is wrong to then say Auschwitz spends a billion dollars on killin=
g
> Jews. =A0 Try growing a moral compass, Bob, you puke.

The difference, Paul, is that there is a fundamental disagreement
about the morality of abortion. More than half of all American voters
have consistently supported abortion rights. There is no such support
for killing Jews.

As I said a couple of years ago, Paul, you should give yourself credit
for affecting my opinion about abortion. I think about it differently
now. But when you compare abortion to the Holocaust, you're just
blowing smoke.

- Bob T.
>
> -PP



   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:34:20
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Bob T." <bob@synapse-cs.com > wrote in message news:e784666b-a505-4789-b2bb-

> But when you compare abortion to the Holocaust, you're just
> blowing smoke.


Maybe you're right, Bob. The Nazis "ONLY" murdered 6 million Jews. The
abortionists in America kill that many people in just three years.

Please don't reply to my posts anymore, Bob. I'm re-banning you.

o0o!

-PP






  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:48:23
From: Bob T.
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16, 9:44=A0am, "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net >
wrote:
> "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com> wrote in message news:ddd92de5-7ba1-4c56-a=
278-
> > No, that's wrong, er, fuckface (isn't that one word instead of two?
> > Too few dictionaries explain these subtleties). =A0Anyway, a fetus is
> > not a "baby".
>
> So then why don't you just stick to that as your argument instead of all =
the
> other shit? =A0Well?

Actually, this thread was about Irish Moron's claim that Planned
Parenthood spent a billion dollars a year on abortions.

- Bob T.
>
> > No, I do not support that sort of last-minute abortion. =A0I suspect
> > that it very rarely happens outside of anti-abortion propaganda.
>
> It rarely happens, because it IS ILLEGAL, you moron. =A0In case you didn'=
t
> know, in case you are too blind, the abortion folks want to make THIRD
> TRIMESTERS legal also. =A0Ain't that right, numb nuts? =A0Ask Patti what =
she
> wants. =A0Go ahead, ask her. =A0Ask Patti what she thinks about third tri=
mesters
> getting aborted. =A0Go ahead, I double dare you.
>
> -PP



   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:55:19
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Bob T." <bob@synapse-cs.com > wrote in message news:55cea6f7-835a-4e4b-b892-

> Actually, this thread was about Irish Moron's claim that Planned
> Parenthood spent a billion dollars a year on abortions.

> - Bob T.


I just addressed that. As an example, say Auschwitz' whole budget was a
billion dollars. Not all of it went to killing Jews. So you would argue
that it is wrong to then say Auschwitz spends a billion dollars on killing
Jews. Try growing a moral compass, Bob, you puke.

-PP




  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:37:06
From: Bob T.
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16, 9:28=A0am, "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net >
wrote:
> "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com> wrote in message news:d0afe996-a18f-4a86-a=
4c6-
> > Actually, Paul, I would tend to discourage anyone from having an
> > abortion if they asked my personal opinion. =A0I'm just not willing to
> > throw somebody in jail for having or peforming one.
>
> But you WOULD want to see someone in jail if they murdered a grown human
> being. =A0It's just the life of innocent babies that you think should not=
be
> protected from being killed. =A0Is that right, fuck face?

No, that's wrong, er, fuckface (isn't that one word instead of two?
Too few dictionaries explain these subtleties). Anyway, a fetus is
not a "baby".

>=A0Essentially, if someone kills an unborn human being, even if it is just=
days before birth,
> then you want AMNESTY for the killer.

No, I do not support that sort of last-minute abortion. I suspect
that it very rarely happens outside of anti-abortion propaganda.

- Bob T.

>
> -PP



   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:44:25
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Bob T." <bob@synapse-cs.com > wrote in message news:ddd92de5-7ba1-4c56-a278-

> No, that's wrong, er, fuckface (isn't that one word instead of two?
> Too few dictionaries explain these subtleties). Anyway, a fetus is
> not a "baby".


So then why don't you just stick to that as your argument instead of all the
other shit? Well?


> No, I do not support that sort of last-minute abortion. I suspect
> that it very rarely happens outside of anti-abortion propaganda.


It rarely happens, because it IS ILLEGAL, you moron. In case you didn't
know, in case you are too blind, the abortion folks want to make THIRD
TRIMESTERS legal also. Ain't that right, numb nuts? Ask Patti what she
wants. Go ahead, ask her. Ask Patti what she thinks about third trimesters
getting aborted. Go ahead, I double dare you.

-PP




  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:18:50
From: Bob T.
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16, 9:08=A0am, "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net >
wrote:
> "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com> wrote in message
>
> news:97479a5b-73d6-4dca-99d6-cfa69fffd472@q26g2000prq.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 16, 8:33 am, "Susan" <sdbrat...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I didn't attempt to read it because I wouldn't understand it anyways.
>
> > Looking quickly though, I didn't see a whole lot of zeros.
>
> Thanks, Susan. =A0It appears that Planned Parenthood's gross revenue for
> 2005 was 77 million, including contributions, sales of products, and
> abortion services. =A0I'm sure that Mike would be happy to explain how a
> portion of 77 mill. in '05 became a cool billion in '07, but he's too
> busy running away with his tail between his legs.
>
> - Bob T.
>
> Maybe Mike just sees the futility in furthering this discussion with an
> asshole like you who doesn't matter anyway. =A0We all KNOW that you are f=
or
> abortion. =A02 MILLION little babies, each year, in this country, if you =
want
> to cite some numbers, you evil and heartless person you. =A0 o0o!

Actually, Paul, I would tend to discourage anyone from having an
abortion if they asked my personal opinion. I'm just not willing to
throw somebody in jail for having or peforming one.

- Bob T.
>
> -PP



   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:28:28
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Bob T." <bob@synapse-cs.com > wrote in message news:d0afe996-a18f-4a86-a4c6-

> Actually, Paul, I would tend to discourage anyone from having an
> abortion if they asked my personal opinion. I'm just not willing to
> throw somebody in jail for having or peforming one.


But you WOULD want to see someone in jail if they murdered a grown human
being. It's just the life of innocent babies that you think should not be
protected from being killed. Is that right, fuck face? Essentially, if
someone kills an unborn human being, even if it is just days before birth,
then you want AMNESTY for the killer.

-PP




  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:18:25
From:
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16, 10:50=A0am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net > wrote:
> <tranger...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:4230e0fd-5a8e-4d83-8b86-5ac60a1dfff3@r36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 16, 10:30 am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:198042d2-c727-4241-b103-0fb9fd495195@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com..=
.
> > On Dec 16, 7:59 am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net> wrote:
>
> > > There was a thread about abortion and Planned Parenthood. I made the
> > > statement that Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate more than
> > > $1,000,000,000.00 a year. Bob T., die hard left wing liberal that he =
is,
> > > immediately calls me a "moron" an demands a "cite". Bob does this
> > > constantly. Some one says some thing that doesn't fit with his libera=
l
> > > ideology and he immediately insults them and demands a "cite".
> > > Apparently
> > > Bob never watches the news or reads a book or newspaper. If Bob doesn=
't
> > > hear it from Chris "a thrill ran up my leg when I heard Obama speak"
> > > Matthews, it can't be true. Well Bob, as I told you, there is big mon=
ey
> > > in
> > > the baby killing business. How do you think Planned Parenthood can
> > > afford
> > > to make those political contributions to Obama and other pro-murder
> > > liberal
> > > Democrats?
>
> > > Irish Mike
>
> > > "Friday, April 04, 2008
> > > Planned Parenthood Increases Revenue, Abortions
>
> > > For the fiscal year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, the organization
> > > earned
> > > revenues of more than $1 billion and recorded 289,750 abortions - 24,=
807
> > > more than the previous year. "If Planned Parenthood were a publicly
> > > traded
> > > company, they'd be celebrating," Jim Sedlak, vice president of Americ=
an
> > > Life
> > > League, told Cybercast News Service. "The stockholders would be
> > > screaming,
> > > 'Wow, what a good year we had!'"
>
> > I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
> > Anybody can make things up.
>
> > - Bob T.
>
> > P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
> > a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
> > from sales of birth control, etc. Thanks so much!
>
> > With all due respect Bob, go fuck yourself. Log off and read a book or
> > newspaper once in a while. Or tune in a news source other than Oprah or
> > Chris Matthews.
>
> > Irish Mike- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> So, Irish Mike can't provide an actual cite for one of his outlandish
> claims...what a fucking idiot.
>
> I provided it. =A0Planned Parenthood had revenues of more than a billion
> dollars a year. =A0If that offends you, that's your problem. =A0They perf=
ormed
> almost 290,000 abortions. =A0They got millions from American tax payers -
> including those of us who oppose abortion. =A0Now if you want, you can go=
on
> line a find the "cite" I referenced. =A0Or, being the lazy stupid bastard=
you
> are, you can just make another of your dim-witted posts.
>
> Irish Mike- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Quoting the American Life League re: abortion is like quoting Al-Qaeda
in a discussion about whether Jews are inherently worth less than
other people.


  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:15:38
From: Edward
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16, 11:32=A0am, tranger...@hotmail.com wrote:

>
> So, Irish Mike can't provide an actual cite for one of his outlandish
> claims...what a fucking idiot.-
>

The idiot would actually be the one who claims that Mike's claim is
outlandish without checking the facts first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------=
--------------------------
FACTS

Planned Parenthood Federation of America

FOR THE YEAR ENDED JUNE 30, 2007
OPERATING & OTHER FUNDS (ALL AMOUNTS IN MILLIONS)

REVENUE
Health Center Income 356.9
Government Grants and Contracts 336.7
Private Contributions and Bequests 258.7
Other Operating Revenue 65.5
TOTAL REVENUE 1,017.9

---------------------------------------------------------------------------=
----------------------

The problem with Mike's statement is that it leads one to believe that
there are a billion dollars spent on abortions, when if fact only 3%
of PPFA services are actual abortions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------=
----------------------
FACTS:

Contraception 38%
Other Services 1%
Abortion Services 3%
Other Women=92s Health Services 10%
Cancer Screening and Prevention 19%
Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Infections
(STD/STI) Testing and Treatment 29%

---------------------------------------------------------------------------=
----------------------


link:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/AR_2007_vFinal.pdf



   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:51:26
From: mo_charles
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
> > So, Irish Mike can't provide an actual cite for one of his outlandish
> > claims...what a fucking idiot.-
>
> The idiot would actually be the one who claims that Mike's claim is
> outlandish without checking the facts first.
>
>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> FACTS
>
> Planned Parenthood Federation of America
>
> FOR THE YEAR ENDED JUNE 30, 2007
> OPERATING & OTHER FUNDS (ALL AMOUNTS IN MILLIONS)
>
> REVENUE
> Health Center Income 356.9
> Government Grants and Contracts 336.7
> Private Contributions and Bequests 258.7
> Other Operating Revenue 65.5
> TOTAL REVENUE 1,017.9
>
>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> The problem with Mike's statement is that it leads one to believe that
> there are a billion dollars spent on abortions, when if fact only 3%
> of PPFA services are actual abortions.

it leads one to believe whatever the hell one wants to believe.

>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> FACTS:
>
> Contraception 38%
> Other Services 1%
> Abortion Services 3%
> Other Women’s Health Services 10%
> Cancer Screening and Prevention 19%
> Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Infections
> (STD/STI) Testing and Treatment 29%
>
>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> link:
>
> http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/AR_2007_vFinal.pdf

what the hell are those percentages?

mo_charles

_______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:34:29
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Edward" <edwardr121453@aol.com > wrote in message
news:018a6ab6-8bf1-400f-9308-

> The problem with Mike's statement is that it leads one to believe that
> there are a billion dollars spent on abortions, when if fact only 3%
> of PPFA services are actual abortions.


But by your reasoning, it would be misleading to claim that all of the
budget for Auschwitz was for killing Jews. Surely part of their budget went
to the upkeep of the facility that had nothing to do with the death
chambers. But guess what, Edward, the WHOLE THING was about killing Jews.
And the WHOLE THING about Planned Parenthood is about killing babies. Same
thing. It's oranges and oranges, or apples and apples. You cannot separate
part of Planned Parenthood from the killing part. It's all about killing
the babies, and YOU KNOW IT! Everyone here who is defending Planned
Parenthood knows it. Every single one of the assholes here who defend
Planned Parenthood are also OK with abortion. Is that just a fucking
coincidence or something?

-PP




    
Date: 16 Dec 2008 15:48:46
From: BillB
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts

"Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote in message
news:sFR1l.7003$hc1.4637@flpi150.ffdc.sbc.com...

>It's all about killing the babies, and YOU KNOW IT!

Is this just another troll, or is it really that hard for you to comprehend
that most people don't regard a fetus as a baby? Try to wrap your head
around that simple fact and everything will become very clear to you.





     
Date: 17 Dec 2008 20:22:18
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 3:48 PM, BillB wrote:

> "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> news:sFR1l.7003$hc1.4637@flpi150.ffdc.sbc.com...
>
> >It's all about killing the babies, and YOU KNOW IT!
>
> Is this just another troll, or is it really that hard for you to comprehend
> that most people don't regard a fetus as a baby? Try to wrap your head
> around that simple fact and everything will become very clear to you.

Where do you get "most" from? It is pretty damn close to a 50-50 split on
this issue.

Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 17 Dec 2008 20:19:37
From: bub
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:48:46 -0800, "BillB" <bogus@shaw1.ca > wrote:

>is it really that hard for you to comprehend
>that most people don't regard a fetus as a baby?


and you can explain to the world when a "fetus" becomes a "baby"?


      
Date: 17 Dec 2008 21:02:20
From: FL Turbo
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:19:37 -0600, bub <bub@plotuss.com > wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:48:46 -0800, "BillB" <bogus@shaw1.ca> wrote:
>
>>is it really that hard for you to comprehend
>>that most people don't regard a fetus as a baby?
>
>
> and you can explain to the world when a "fetus" becomes a "baby"?

As I have so often and tiresomely repeated:
Medical technology is slowly destroying the meme that "It's not a
baby, it's a fetus"

At all stages of pregnancy, the detailed ultrasound technology has
given prospective parents a detailed image of their little "fetus".
It looks remarkably like a baby.

But there I part company with people who insist that contraception is
immoral.
I part company with people who insist that any time a fertilized ova
implants itself on the uterus, it's automatically exempt from
interference.

We have a whole 9 month period of time to decide the difference.
Like most issues of "age" that society has to deal with, it means that
some arbitrary decision has to be made.

Various States have different ages when a teenager can legally drive a
car.
(I may be wrong, though.)

Various States have different laws governing the legal Age of Consent.
In some states, a 30-year old jumping into the sack with a girl at
11:45 PM on the eve of her 16th birthday is legally a criminal.
Wait until 12:45 Am, and it's perfectly legal.

Why?
Yet another arbitrary decision that a society must make.

Whatever comes, it's still not a decision that should be left up to a
mere 9 old men and women in black robes.





     
Date: 16 Dec 2008 18:41:16
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"BillB" <bogus@shaw1.ca > wrote in message
news:y7X1l.28987$uS1.10005@newsfe19.iad...
>
> most people don't regard a fetus as a baby? Try to wrap your head around
> that simple fact

Try to wrap your head around THIS simple fact, Bill. I don't GIVE A FUCK
what those people think. They're wrong, I'm right, and God is with me on
this.




      
Date: 17 Dec 2008 08:04:17
From: MrBookworm
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
> Try to wrap your head around THIS simple fact, Bill. I don't GIVE A FUCK
> what those people think. They're wrong, I'm right, and God is with me on
> this.

So why doesn't god put a stop to it? Oh wait, he needs more money...

Dean

----- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



       
Date: 17 Dec 2008 12:57:07
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts

"MrBookworm" <poker@kerl.com > wrote in message
news:1hkn16x8ti.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> Try to wrap your head around THIS simple fact, Bill. I don't GIVE A FUCK
>> what those people think. They're wrong, I'm right, and God is with me on
>> this.
>
> So why doesn't god put a stop to it? Oh wait, he needs more money...
>
> Dean

I've always believed that mocking God was an exceedingly stupid and
arrogrant thing to do. But you do what you want.

Irish Mike




        
Date: 17 Dec 2008 11:03:23
From: MrBookworm
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
> > So why doesn't god put a stop to it? Oh wait, he needs more money...
> >
> > Dean
>
> I've always believed that mocking God was an exceedingly stupid and
> arrogrant thing to do. But you do what you want.

You're right, certainly not as stupid as believing in a magical being that
is all powerful but doesn't do anything to stop the "murder" of "babies"
nor as arrogrant (sic) as disparaging others that disagree with you. Does
god masturbate?

Dean

------ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 08:53:20
From: Scott/sjakma
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 11:13 AM, Bob T. wrote:

> On Dec 16, 7:59 am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net> wrote:
> > There was a thread about abortion and Planned Parenthood.  I made the
> > statement that Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate more than
> > $1,000,000,000.00 a year.  Bob T., die hard left wing liberal that he is,
> > immediately calls me a "moron" an demands a "cite".  Bob does this
> > constantly.  Some one says some thing that doesn't fit with his liberal
> > ideology and he immediately insults them and demands a "cite".  Apparently
> > Bob never watches the news or reads a book or newspaper.  If Bob doesn't
> > hear it from Chris "a thrill ran up my leg when I heard Obama speak"
> > Matthews, it can't be true.  Well Bob, as I told you, there is big money in
> > the baby killing business.  How do you think Planned Parenthood can afford
> > to make those political contributions to Obama and other pro-murder liberal
> > Democrats?
> >
> > Irish Mike
> >
> > "Friday, April 04, 2008
> >  Planned Parenthood Increases Revenue, Abortions
> >
> > For the fiscal year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, the organization earned
> > revenues of more than $1 billion and recorded 289,750 abortions - 24,807
> > more than the previous year.  "If Planned Parenthood were a publicly traded
> > company, they'd be celebrating," Jim Sedlak, vice president of American
Life
> > League, told Cybercast News Service. "The stockholders would be screaming,
> > 'Wow, what a good year we had!'"
>
> I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
> Anybody can make things up.
>
> - Bob T.
>
> P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
> a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
> from sales of birth control, etc. Thanks so much!

http://www.idahostatesman.com/235/story/308723.html

Nationwide, Planned Parenthood received about $902 million in revenue in
2005-06, according to its annual report. Private donations made up about
24 percent, or $212 million.

------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 08:49:06
From: Bob T.
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16, 8:33=A0am, "Susan" <sdbrat...@netscape.net > wrote:
> "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com> wrote in message
>
> news:198042d2-c727-4241-b103-0fb9fd495195@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
>
> >I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
> >Anybody can make things up.
> >- Bob T.
> >P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
>
> a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
>
> >from sales of birth control, etc. =A0Thanks so much!
>
> This is their 2005 tax return.
>
> http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/PPFA_990.pdf
>
> I didn't attempt to read it because I wouldn't understand it anyways.
>
> Looking quickly though, I didn't see a whole lot of zeros.

Thanks, Susan. It appears that Planned Parenthood's gross revenue for
2005 was 77 million, including contributions, sales of products, and
abortion services. I'm sure that Mike would be happy to explain how a
portion of 77 mill. in '05 became a cool billion in '07, but he's too
busy running away with his tail between his legs.

- Bob T.


   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 13:27:24
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts

"Bob T." <bob@synapse-cs.com > wrote in message
news:97479a5b-73d6-4dca-99d6-cfa69fffd472@q26g2000prq.googlegroups.com...
On Dec 16, 8:33 am, "Susan" <sdbrat...@netscape.net > wrote:
> "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com> wrote in message
>
> news:198042d2-c727-4241-b103-0fb9fd495195@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
>
> >I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
> >Anybody can make things up.
> >- Bob T.
> >P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
>
> a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
>
> >from sales of birth control, etc. Thanks so much!
>
> This is their 2005 tax return.
>
> http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/PPFA_990.pdf
>
> I didn't attempt to read it because I wouldn't understand it anyways.
>
> Looking quickly though, I didn't see a whole lot of zeros.

Thanks, Susan. It appears that Planned Parenthood's gross revenue for
2005 was 77 million, including contributions, sales of products, and
abortion services. I'm sure that Mike would be happy to explain how a
portion of 77 mill. in '05 became a cool billion in '07, but he's too
busy running away with his tail between his legs.

- Bob T.

You might want to check Planned Parenthood's total world wide budget Bob.

Irish Mike




   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:08:18
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Bob T." <bob@synapse-cs.com > wrote in message
news:97479a5b-73d6-4dca-99d6-cfa69fffd472@q26g2000prq.googlegroups.com...
On Dec 16, 8:33 am, "Susan" <sdbrat...@netscape.net > wrote:

>
> I didn't attempt to read it because I wouldn't understand it anyways.
>
> Looking quickly though, I didn't see a whole lot of zeros.

Thanks, Susan. It appears that Planned Parenthood's gross revenue for
2005 was 77 million, including contributions, sales of products, and
abortion services. I'm sure that Mike would be happy to explain how a
portion of 77 mill. in '05 became a cool billion in '07, but he's too
busy running away with his tail between his legs.

- Bob T.

Maybe Mike just sees the futility in furthering this discussion with an
asshole like you who doesn't matter anyway. We all KNOW that you are for
abortion. 2 MILLION little babies, each year, in this country, if you want
to cite some numbers, you evil and heartless person you. o0o!

-PP




  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 08:43:16
From: Bob T.
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16, 8:30=A0am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net > wrote:
> "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com> wrote in message
>
> news:198042d2-c727-4241-b103-0fb9fd495195@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 16, 7:59 am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > There was a thread about abortion and Planned Parenthood. I made the
> > statement that Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate more than
> > $1,000,000,000.00 a year. Bob T., die hard left wing liberal that he is=
,
> > immediately calls me a "moron" an demands a "cite". Bob does this
> > constantly. Some one says some thing that doesn't fit with his liberal
> > ideology and he immediately insults them and demands a "cite". Apparent=
ly
> > Bob never watches the news or reads a book or newspaper. If Bob doesn't
> > hear it from Chris "a thrill ran up my leg when I heard Obama speak"
> > Matthews, it can't be true. Well Bob, as I told you, there is big money=
in
> > the baby killing business. How do you think Planned Parenthood can affo=
rd
> > to make those political contributions to Obama and other pro-murder
> > liberal
> > Democrats?
>
> > Irish Mike
>
> > "Friday, April 04, 2008
> > Planned Parenthood Increases Revenue, Abortions
>
> > For the fiscal year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, the organization ear=
ned
> > revenues of more than $1 billion and recorded 289,750 abortions - 24,80=
7
> > more than the previous year. "If Planned Parenthood were a publicly tra=
ded
> > company, they'd be celebrating," Jim Sedlak, vice president of American
> > Life
> > League, told Cybercast News Service. "The stockholders would be screami=
ng,
> > 'Wow, what a good year we had!'"
>
> I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
> Anybody can make things up.
>
> - Bob T.
>
> P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
> a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
> from sales of birth control, etc. =A0Thanks so much!
>
> With all due respect Bob, go fuck yourself. =A0Log off and read a book or
> newspaper once in a while. =A0Or tune in a news source other than Oprah o=
r
> Chris Matthews.
>
> Irish Mike- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

In other words, Irish Mike's got nuthin but made-up bullshit.
Typical.

- Bob T.


   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:16:42
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Bob T." <bob@synapse-cs.com > wrote in message news:0fd2d6b5-0e90-4485-aaa3-

> In other words, Irish Mike's got nuthin but made-up bullshit.
> Typical.

He has made it clear that killing babies is big money in this country.
Nothing made up about THAT! What is clear here is that nothing he or anyone
else can say will change YOUR view. And why should anyone care? Fuck you
and your view. I don't want to change your mind or the minds of others who
are ok with abortion. I don't care. I just want to see you in jail if you
have anything to do with an abortion, that's all. You can think however you
want. No one is going to control your thoughts in this country. But if you
aid and abet abortion, you should be in jail. Period. And if the federal
government would get its nose out of the states' business like the
Constitution says, then you would see MOST states outlawing the murder of
innocent babies.

-PP





    
Date: 17 Dec 2008 20:27:32
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 9:16 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "Bob T." <bob@synapse-cs.com> wrote in message news:0fd2d6b5-0e90-4485-aaa3-
>
> > In other words, Irish Mike's got nuthin but made-up bullshit.
> > Typical.
>
> He has made it clear that killing babies is big money in this country.
> Nothing made up about THAT! What is clear here is that nothing he or anyone
> else can say will change YOUR view. And why should anyone care? Fuck you
> and your view. I don't want to change your mind or the minds of others who
> are ok with abortion. I don't care. I just want to see you in jail if you
> have anything to do with an abortion, that's all. You can think however you
> want. No one is going to control your thoughts in this country. But if you
> aid and abet abortion, you should be in jail. Period. And if the federal
> government would get its nose out of the states' business like the
> Constitution says, then you would see MOST states outlawing the murder of
> innocent babies.
>
> -PP

Paul, honestly, it is possible to change someone's view on this. I am as
atheist as they come, and this year I completely rethought my views on
abortion, and am now adamantly against it.

Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

____________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:33:08
From: Susan
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts

"Bob T." <bob@synapse-cs.com > wrote in message
news:198042d2-c727-4241-b103-0fb9fd495195@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com...


>I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
>Anybody can make things up.

>- Bob T.

>P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
>from sales of birth control, etc. Thanks so much!

This is their 2005 tax return.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/PPFA_990.pdf

I didn't attempt to read it because I wouldn't understand it anyways.

Looking quickly though, I didn't see a whole lot of zeros.




   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 08:48:29
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Susan" <sdbratt48@netscape.net > wrote in message

>
> Looking quickly though, I didn't see a whole lot of zeros.

You wanna talk zeros? I'll give ya zeros. First of all, all these assholes
who are jumping on Irish Mike's case are obviously PRO-abortion/murder.
That includes Scott, Trangers, and obviously Bob T. Here's some zeros for
THEM! There are SIX ZEROS in the amount of innocent little babies being
murdered in this country each year. And these fucking assholes are giving
Mike shit about it? If there was any compassion in their hearts at all, AT
ALL, they would be agreeing with Irish Mike. There is a long list of very
callous and heartless people on this newsgroup and it makes me sick. Start
with their ring leader, Patti the Whip Artist. She has made QUITE clear
that she thinks unborn babies are merely a "clump of cells". And I don't
know about all the rest of the pro-murder assholes and whether they have any
children or not, miserable people like Chris Robin, Trangers, Bob T., etc.,
but I know ONE of them, Scott, has openly stated that he has children (or
child). And for the LIFE of me, I cannot understand, I cannot grasp, how
the fuck after a person becomes a parent and has witnessed and felt the love
and joy of a child to call your own, the miracle of it all, how the FUCK can
people like them still be ok with abortion. There's some sick fucks out
there. Some really confused people.

-PP





    
Date: 16 Dec 2008 12:47:09
From: Dutch
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts

"Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote
> "Susan" <sdbratt48@netscape.net> wrote in message
>
>>
>> Looking quickly though, I didn't see a whole lot of zeros.
>
> You wanna talk zeros? I'll give ya zeros. First of all, all these
> assholes
> who are jumping on Irish Mike's case are obviously PRO-abortion/murder.

What's your problem? There are too damn many humans anyway, more than the
earth can sustainably support. At the current pace our species will not make
it out of this century.



     
Date: 16 Dec 2008 14:03:55
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 3:47 PM, Dutch wrote:

> "Paul Popinjay" <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote
> > "Susan" <sdbratt48@netscape.net> wrote in message
> >
> >>
> >> Looking quickly though, I didn't see a whole lot of zeros.
> >
> > You wanna talk zeros? I'll give ya zeros. First of all, all these
> > assholes
> > who are jumping on Irish Mike's case are obviously PRO-abortion/murder.
>
> What's your problem? There are too damn many humans anyway, more than the
> earth can sustainably support. At the current pace our species will not make
> it out of this century.

See, this is where you are a short-sighted box of shit.

You want to kill the people who can solve the problems that you cannot.

Just today you killed the guy that cures aids.

You killed the woman who cures cancer.

You murdered the person who prevents someone from killing you when you go
to the store.

You ended the life of the person who figured out how to feed everyone.

You know how you whine about killing the rain forest because we are
destroying valuable species that may never occur again ? Killing the rain
forests takes away medicines we may now never discover?

At your current rate, you wont make it out of today

-------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 16 Dec 2008 13:07:59
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Dutch" <no@email.com > wrote in message
news:gi944t$572$1@news.motzarella.org...
>

>
> What's your problem? There are too damn many humans anyway, more than the
> earth can sustainably support. At the current pace our species will not
> make it out of this century.


o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o
o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o
o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o
o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o
o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o
o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o




    
Date: 16 Dec 2008 11:38:10
From: ChrisRobin
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 11:48 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "Susan" <sdbratt48@netscape.net> wrote in message
>
> >
> > Looking quickly though, I didn't see a whole lot of zeros.
>
> You wanna talk zeros? I'll give ya zeros. First of all, all these assholes
> who are jumping on Irish Mike's case are obviously PRO-abortion/murder.
> That includes Scott, Trangers, and obviously Bob T. Here's some zeros for
> THEM! There are SIX ZEROS in the amount of innocent little babies being
> murdered in this country each year. And these fucking assholes are giving
> Mike shit about it? If there was any compassion in their hearts at all, AT
> ALL, they would be agreeing with Irish Mike. There is a long list of very
> callous and heartless people on this newsgroup and it makes me sick. Start
> with their ring leader, Patti the Whip Artist. She has made QUITE clear
> that she thinks unborn babies are merely a "clump of cells". And I don't
> know about all the rest of the pro-murder assholes and whether they have any
> children or not, miserable people like Chris Robin, Trangers, Bob T., etc.,
> but I know ONE of them, Scott, has openly stated that he has children (or
> child). And for the LIFE of me, I cannot understand, I cannot grasp, how
> the fuck after a person becomes a parent and has witnessed and felt the love
> and joy of a child to call your own, the miracle of it all, how the FUCK can
> people like them still be ok with abortion. There's some sick fucks out
> there. Some really confused people.

So... no abortions for anyone, ever? Even in cases of rape, incest, or
danger to the mother's health? Please, do share with us how your
childishly simple view of abortion handles... complications.

_____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 16 Dec 2008 13:23:56
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"ChrisRobin" <a9dbf1e@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:2mcl16x0n9.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> So... no abortions for anyone, ever? Even in cases of rape, incest, or
> danger to the mother's health? Please, do share with us how your
> childishly simple view of abortion handles... complications.
>

Chris, I think you're about to end up on the Popinjay Banned List. I'd hate
to do that, being as though it's at this joyous time of Christmas and I'm in
such a merry frame of mind, you heartless fuck.

-Paul Popinjay





     
Date: 16 Dec 2008 15:45:13
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts

"ChrisRobin" <a9dbf1e@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:2mcl16x0n9.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Dec 16 2008 11:48 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:
>
>> "Susan" <sdbratt48@netscape.net> wrote in message
>>
>> >
>> > Looking quickly though, I didn't see a whole lot of zeros.
>>
>> You wanna talk zeros? I'll give ya zeros. First of all, all these
>> assholes
>> who are jumping on Irish Mike's case are obviously PRO-abortion/murder.
>> That includes Scott, Trangers, and obviously Bob T. Here's some zeros
>> for
>> THEM! There are SIX ZEROS in the amount of innocent little babies being
>> murdered in this country each year. And these fucking assholes are
>> giving
>> Mike shit about it? If there was any compassion in their hearts at all,
>> AT
>> ALL, they would be agreeing with Irish Mike. There is a long list of
>> very
>> callous and heartless people on this newsgroup and it makes me sick.
>> Start
>> with their ring leader, Patti the Whip Artist. She has made QUITE clear
>> that she thinks unborn babies are merely a "clump of cells". And I don't
>> know about all the rest of the pro-murder assholes and whether they have
>> any
>> children or not, miserable people like Chris Robin, Trangers, Bob T.,
>> etc.,
>> but I know ONE of them, Scott, has openly stated that he has children (or
>> child). And for the LIFE of me, I cannot understand, I cannot grasp, how
>> the fuck after a person becomes a parent and has witnessed and felt the
>> love
>> and joy of a child to call your own, the miracle of it all, how the FUCK
>> can
>> people like them still be ok with abortion. There's some sick fucks out
>> there. Some really confused people.
>
> So... no abortions for anyone, ever? Even in cases of rape, incest, or
> danger to the mother's health? Please, do share with us how your
> childishly simple view of abortion handles... complications.

Speaking only for myself, I have never had a problem with abortions in cases
or rape, incest or if the mother's health is at risk.

Irish Mike





      
Date: 16 Dec 2008 21:28:37
From: Bill T
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On 12/16/2008 12:45, Irish Mike wrote: >
> Speaking only for myself, I have never had a problem with abortions in cases
> or rape, incest or if the mother's health is at risk.

Those are qualifiers commonly advanced by anti-abortion folks, but they
strike me as logically inconsistent. Isn't a fetus due to rape and
incest a life as much as that resulting from a drunken one-night stand?
And, a mother's life is at risk from any pregnancy; the question is
one of degree.



       
Date: 17 Dec 2008 06:32:42
From: da pickle
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Bill T"

>> Irish Mike wrote:
>> Speaking only for myself, I have never had a problem with abortions in
>> cases
>> or rape, incest or if the mother's health is at risk.
>
> Those are qualifiers commonly advanced by anti-abortion folks, but they
> strike me as logically inconsistent. Isn't a fetus due to rape and incest
> a life as much as that resulting from a drunken one-night stand? And, a
> mother's life is at risk from any pregnancy; the question is one of
> degree.

Qualifiers are all just that, qualifiers ... or "justifiers" might be
better.

If one believes that in the development of a human being, at some point the
"thing" becomes something different than a "clump" of cells, one must "pick
the time" when this occurs. Before that time, there is little argument for
many that the "clump" is not a human being and has no "rights" that might be
assigned to a human being. Many use the term "soul" for that moment when a
living proto-human "thing" becomes a "human being." Others use many other
"words" to make the leap from non-human being living thing to human being.

You are correct that the idea of "exceptions" (or qualifiers or justifiers)
like rape or incest seem to be at the least poor justifiers for the killing
of an innocent human life. The other end of that argument is capital
punishment, but the justification for taking of the life is one that
involves a finding that the life was not "innocent."

There are people that are comfortable with the taking of the "life of a
"living thing in question" at any time until the living thing takes a
breath. This group has little going from them. The living things are human
beings long before they take their first breath by any reasonable theory of
what it means to be a human being. Definitions of all the "words" used in
these debates are often not used with common understandings of the
definition intended as used. Anyone who attempts to questions exactly what
someone "means" by the words they use in the way they use them is put aside.
But that is the nature of the debate.

There are people that are comfortable with the idea that just the components
of the potential human being are in and of themselves human beings ... this
end of the debate can begin before "conception" but usually begins at
conception. There are many (most?) people who believe that the status of
human being comes some time before "birth" but after "conception." These
folks use words like "life force" or "infusion of the soul" or some other
physical or metaphysical concept to turn a non-human "being" into a "human"
being. The other end of the debate contain the folks that like the idea
that the thing is not a human being until it takes its first breath and can
be thrown in the trash without a thought.

For one end, any termination is murder and for the other end, there can be
no murder at all until the child is born. Most people's views fall
somewhere in the middle. Here the "justification" game is played and most
of the ranting occurs.

Considerations of terminating the process of human being development (or
even preventing it in the first place) brings many different ideas into play
and many folks are indeed "inconsistent" in their presentations of their
arguments. Often, the ones that rant about the inconsistency of the others
are just as inconsistent in their own definitions and exceptions. Life is
full of inconsistent definitions and exceptions.

So, what to do. Let's rant about the inconsistencies of others and offer no
explanation of our own.

It is indeed a matter of degree for many. For many there is no degree at
all. They are at least consistent.





        
Date: 17 Dec 2008 21:08:52
From: James L. Hankins
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts

"da pickle" <jcpickels@(nospam)hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:9JadnUwPUebzbNXU4p2dnAA@giganews.com...


> If one believes that in the development of a human being, at some point
> the "thing" becomes something different than a "clump" of cells, one must
> "pick the time" when this occurs.


Not necessarily. It should be enough to just admit that you just don't
know.




         
Date: 18 Dec 2008 07:47:14
From: da pickle
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"James L. Hankins"

>> If one believes that in the development of a human being, at some point
>> the "thing" becomes something different than a "clump" of cells, one must
>> "pick the time" when this occurs.
>
> Not necessarily. It should be enough to just admit that you just don't
> know.

You are correct.

But if one wishes to be "consistent" with one's world view ... which I think
as the "point" in this part of this thread ... it is my view that whatever
"rights" you wish to assign to "human beings" must have a beginning and an
end. It is these two points that seem critical to being "consistent" with
one's world view.

If one considers the "exceptions" or the "justifications" for "others" to
interfere with the life-line of a "human being" ... it would seem important
to first define one's terms.

[I admit to not knowing as you admit above.]

The "beginning" and the "end" points need to be placed at least at some sort
of fuzzy recognizable "point in time."

If a human being has "ceased to be a human being" when certain brain
function tests result in specific findings, one can say that even though the
"thing" seems otherwise "just asleep" ... one can consider what appears to
be a real human being a non-human being. Moral decisions are not made
thereafter as if the thing is a human being. Consider the other "end"
discussion ... capital punishment ... which cannot be defined away (although
you do hear the phrase that someone is so "bad" that they are not even a
human) ... if you are going to terminate the life of a "criminal" you must
justify it based on actionable "guilt" ... you must "justify" the ending of
a human being's life.

At the "beginning" end, you have more problems unless you at least come to a
"range of time" when the "clump of cells" reaches "human being status."
This is where the difficulty of the very essence of "human beingness" is
presented. Different folks have different opinions of exactly what words
should be used and what definitions of those words seem to satisfy their
ethical and moral and whatever other words one might pick to develop a
"world view."

For those that believe that "human beings" exist at the moment of conception
often have a sliding scale of "rights" to be assigned. When they say there
are "exceptions" that would allow abortions under certain conditions ...
rape, incest, etc ... they are just saying that certain circumstances
"justify" the termination of a human life. The rights of others trump the
rights of the "clump of cells that is a human being." They are consistent
in their world view. Some even say the rights of a woman that might become
a mother simply are greater than the rights of the "baby" growing inside of
her but those rights are subject, often, to a sliding scale as well.

It is very hard to be consistent in your world view if you throw words
around as if your definition of the words are somehow the "truth" and
everyone else is just "wrong." It is my opinion that those who ignore the
thousands of years of thought in most matters and somehow think that "they"
have "the answer" to these sorts of questions.

You are correct.




          
Date: 18 Dec 2008 09:21:41
From: James L. Hankins
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts

"da pickle" <jcpickels@(nospam)hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:wpadnTWlqf_1ydfURVn_vwA@giganews.com...
> "James L. Hankins"
>
>>> If one believes that in the development of a human being, at some point
>>> the "thing" becomes something different than a "clump" of cells, one
>>> must "pick the time" when this occurs.
>>
>> Not necessarily. It should be enough to just admit that you just don't
>> know.
>
> You are correct.
>
> But if one wishes to be "consistent" with one's world view ... which I
> think as the "point" in this part of this thread ... it is my view that
> whatever "rights" you wish to assign to "human beings" must have a
> beginning and an end. It is these two points that seem critical to being
> "consistent" with one's world view.


You trying to set the record for quoted-word count?

These threads tend to conflate discussions of legal rights with
philosphical, moral, and ethical questions about life.

Personally, I think the Supreme Court got it right in Roe by setting
viability as the date when "rights" kick in, so to speak. Of course, it
must be underscored that Roe is not a pronouncement of when life begins or a
definition of what constitutes a human being. It's a holding that was
necessary to resolve the issue before the Court and to give notice to the
population of when they can be prosecuted for breaking the law.

The viability date is in a lot of ways just as arbitrary as setting the
drinking age at 21. The day before your 21 birthday you can't go into a bar
and drink alcohol. The next day you can. Nothing magical happened during
that day, but when we have laws with consequences, some arbitrary lines must
be drawn.







      
Date: 16 Dec 2008 13:17:27
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"Irish Mike" <mjostar@ameritech.net > wrote in message

>
> Speaking only for myself, I have never had a problem with abortions in
> cases or rape, incest or if the mother's health is at risk.
>

Speaking for myself, and other CATHOLICS!, I think the innocent baby still
has a soul and is precious life in God's eyes. Whether it be by rape OR
incest, the little baby has never harmed no one and does not deserve to be
murdered.

(unlike Chris Robin, who apparently does NOT have a soul, or a heart either
for that matter).

-PP





       
Date: 16 Dec 2008 21:13:38
From: ChrisRobin
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 4:17 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "Irish Mike" <mjostar@ameritech.net> wrote in message
>
> >
> > Speaking only for myself, I have never had a problem with abortions in
> > cases or rape, incest or if the mother's health is at risk.
> >
>
> Speaking for myself, and other CATHOLICS!, I think the innocent baby still
> has a soul and is precious life in God's eyes. Whether it be by rape OR
> incest, the little baby has never harmed no one and does not deserve to be
> murdered.

I want to know what YOU think, not what you think God thinks.

> (unlike Chris Robin, who apparently does NOT have a soul, or a heart either
> for that matter).

Well, I certainly wouldn't presume to tell a woman what she can and can't
do with her own body. I'll leave that to the religious nutcases. If that
makes me soulless or heartless, so be it.

________________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




        
Date: 17 Dec 2008 05:54:17
From: da pickle
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"ChrisRobin"

> Well, I certainly wouldn't presume to tell a woman what she can and can't
> do with her own body.

When a man decides to tell a woman what to do, he is often in a world of
hurt.

The government certainly tells women what they can and can't do with their
bodies ... except in certain parts of Nevada, of course.




        
Date: 16 Dec 2008 21:14:04
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"ChrisRobin" <a9dbf1e@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:2dem16xgff.ln2@recgroups.com...

. If that
> makes me soulless or heartless, so be it.
>

It be.




  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 08:32:50
From:
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16, 10:30=A0am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net > wrote:
> "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com> wrote in message
>
> news:198042d2-c727-4241-b103-0fb9fd495195@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 16, 7:59 am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > There was a thread about abortion and Planned Parenthood. I made the
> > statement that Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate more than
> > $1,000,000,000.00 a year. Bob T., die hard left wing liberal that he is=
,
> > immediately calls me a "moron" an demands a "cite". Bob does this
> > constantly. Some one says some thing that doesn't fit with his liberal
> > ideology and he immediately insults them and demands a "cite". Apparent=
ly
> > Bob never watches the news or reads a book or newspaper. If Bob doesn't
> > hear it from Chris "a thrill ran up my leg when I heard Obama speak"
> > Matthews, it can't be true. Well Bob, as I told you, there is big money=
in
> > the baby killing business. How do you think Planned Parenthood can affo=
rd
> > to make those political contributions to Obama and other pro-murder
> > liberal
> > Democrats?
>
> > Irish Mike
>
> > "Friday, April 04, 2008
> > Planned Parenthood Increases Revenue, Abortions
>
> > For the fiscal year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, the organization ear=
ned
> > revenues of more than $1 billion and recorded 289,750 abortions - 24,80=
7
> > more than the previous year. "If Planned Parenthood were a publicly tra=
ded
> > company, they'd be celebrating," Jim Sedlak, vice president of American
> > Life
> > League, told Cybercast News Service. "The stockholders would be screami=
ng,
> > 'Wow, what a good year we had!'"
>
> I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
> Anybody can make things up.
>
> - Bob T.
>
> P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
> a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
> from sales of birth control, etc. =A0Thanks so much!
>
> With all due respect Bob, go fuck yourself. =A0Log off and read a book or
> newspaper once in a while. =A0Or tune in a news source other than Oprah o=
r
> Chris Matthews.
>
> Irish Mike- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

So, Irish Mike can't provide an actual cite for one of his outlandish
claims...what a fucking idiot.


   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 11:50:36
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts

<trangers16@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:4230e0fd-5a8e-4d83-8b86-5ac60a1dfff3@r36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
On Dec 16, 10:30 am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net > wrote:
> "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com> wrote in message
>
> news:198042d2-c727-4241-b103-0fb9fd495195@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 16, 7:59 am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > There was a thread about abortion and Planned Parenthood. I made the
> > statement that Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate more than
> > $1,000,000,000.00 a year. Bob T., die hard left wing liberal that he is,
> > immediately calls me a "moron" an demands a "cite". Bob does this
> > constantly. Some one says some thing that doesn't fit with his liberal
> > ideology and he immediately insults them and demands a "cite".
> > Apparently
> > Bob never watches the news or reads a book or newspaper. If Bob doesn't
> > hear it from Chris "a thrill ran up my leg when I heard Obama speak"
> > Matthews, it can't be true. Well Bob, as I told you, there is big money
> > in
> > the baby killing business. How do you think Planned Parenthood can
> > afford
> > to make those political contributions to Obama and other pro-murder
> > liberal
> > Democrats?
>
> > Irish Mike
>
> > "Friday, April 04, 2008
> > Planned Parenthood Increases Revenue, Abortions
>
> > For the fiscal year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, the organization
> > earned
> > revenues of more than $1 billion and recorded 289,750 abortions - 24,807
> > more than the previous year. "If Planned Parenthood were a publicly
> > traded
> > company, they'd be celebrating," Jim Sedlak, vice president of American
> > Life
> > League, told Cybercast News Service. "The stockholders would be
> > screaming,
> > 'Wow, what a good year we had!'"
>
> I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
> Anybody can make things up.
>
> - Bob T.
>
> P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
> a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
> from sales of birth control, etc. Thanks so much!
>
> With all due respect Bob, go fuck yourself. Log off and read a book or
> newspaper once in a while. Or tune in a news source other than Oprah or
> Chris Matthews.
>
> Irish Mike- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

So, Irish Mike can't provide an actual cite for one of his outlandish
claims...what a fucking idiot.

I provided it. Planned Parenthood had revenues of more than a billion
dollars a year. If that offends you, that's your problem. They performed
almost 290,000 abortions. They got millions from American tax payers -
including those of us who oppose abortion. Now if you want, you can go on
line a find the "cite" I referenced. Or, being the lazy stupid bastard you
are, you can just make another of your dim-witted posts.

Irish Mike




    
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:20:42
From: garycarson
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 11:50 AM, Irish Mike wrote:

> > With all due respect Bob, go fuck yourself. Log off and read a book or
> > newspaper once in a while. Or tune in a news source other than Oprah or
> > Chris Matthews.
> >
> > Irish Mike- Hide quoted text -
> >
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> So, Irish Mike can't provide an actual cite for one of his outlandish
> claims...what a fucking idiot.
>
> I provided it. Planned Parenthood had revenues of more than a billion
> dollars a year. If that offends you, that's your problem. They performed
> almost 290,000 abortions. They got millions from American tax payers -
> including those of us who oppose abortion. Now if you want, you can go on
> line a find the "cite" I referenced. Or, being the lazy stupid bastard you
> are, you can just make another of your dim-witted posts.
>

Of course abortions are a trivially small portion of the total services
offered by Planned Parenthood.

Gen your face oot of the Washington Times, turn off Hannity, and visit one
of their facilities some time. Actually avail yourself of some of their
services.

________________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:37:37
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
"garycarson" <garycarson@alumni.northwestern.edu > wrote in message
news:ak4l16xos8.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> Of course abortions are a trivially small portion of the total services
> offered by Planned Parenthood.
>

So then what you are saying, essentally, is that killing Jews was a
"trivially small portion of the total services offered by the Nazis." Ain't
that right, Gary?

-PP




  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 11:30:46
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts

"Bob T." <bob@synapse-cs.com > wrote in message
news:198042d2-c727-4241-b103-0fb9fd495195@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
On Dec 16, 7:59 am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net > wrote:
> There was a thread about abortion and Planned Parenthood. I made the
> statement that Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate more than
> $1,000,000,000.00 a year. Bob T., die hard left wing liberal that he is,
> immediately calls me a "moron" an demands a "cite". Bob does this
> constantly. Some one says some thing that doesn't fit with his liberal
> ideology and he immediately insults them and demands a "cite". Apparently
> Bob never watches the news or reads a book or newspaper. If Bob doesn't
> hear it from Chris "a thrill ran up my leg when I heard Obama speak"
> Matthews, it can't be true. Well Bob, as I told you, there is big money in
> the baby killing business. How do you think Planned Parenthood can afford
> to make those political contributions to Obama and other pro-murder
> liberal
> Democrats?
>
> Irish Mike
>
> "Friday, April 04, 2008
> Planned Parenthood Increases Revenue, Abortions
>
> For the fiscal year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, the organization earned
> revenues of more than $1 billion and recorded 289,750 abortions - 24,807
> more than the previous year. "If Planned Parenthood were a publicly traded
> company, they'd be celebrating," Jim Sedlak, vice president of American
> Life
> League, told Cybercast News Service. "The stockholders would be screaming,
> 'Wow, what a good year we had!'"

I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
Anybody can make things up.

- Bob T.

P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
from sales of birth control, etc. Thanks so much!

With all due respect Bob, go fuck yourself. Log off and read a book or
newspaper once in a while. Or tune in a news source other than Oprah or
Chris Matthews.

Irish Mike




  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 08:33:05
From: Scott/sjakma
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 11:13 AM, Bob T. wrote:

> On Dec 16, 7:59 am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net> wrote:
> > There was a thread about abortion and Planned Parenthood.  I made the
> > statement that Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate more than
> > $1,000,000,000.00 a year.  Bob T., die hard left wing liberal that he is,
> > immediately calls me a "moron" an demands a "cite".  Bob does this
> > constantly.  Some one says some thing that doesn't fit with his liberal
> > ideology and he immediately insults them and demands a "cite".  Apparently
> > Bob never watches the news or reads a book or newspaper.  If Bob doesn't
> > hear it from Chris "a thrill ran up my leg when I heard Obama speak"
> > Matthews, it can't be true.  Well Bob, as I told you, there is big money in
> > the baby killing business.  How do you think Planned Parenthood can afford
> > to make those political contributions to Obama and other pro-murder liberal
> > Democrats?
> >
> > Irish Mike
> >
> > "Friday, April 04, 2008
> >  Planned Parenthood Increases Revenue, Abortions
> >
> > For the fiscal year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, the organization earned
> > revenues of more than $1 billion and recorded 289,750 abortions - 24,807
> > more than the previous year.  "If Planned Parenthood were a publicly traded
> > company, they'd be celebrating," Jim Sedlak, vice president of American
Life
> > League, told Cybercast News Service. "The stockholders would be screaming,
> > 'Wow, what a good year we had!'"
>
> I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
> Anybody can make things up.
>
> - Bob T.
>
> P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
> a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
> from sales of birth control, etc. Thanks so much!


Sean Hannity made the claim a few months ago and Mike only has the ability
to regurgitate anything Sean states rather than form his own opinion.

____________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 11:58:25
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts

"Scott/sjakma" <scott@scottadams.com > wrote in message
news:1r1l16x3k8.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Dec 16 2008 11:13 AM, Bob T. wrote:
>
>> On Dec 16, 7:59 am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net> wrote:
>> > There was a thread about abortion and Planned Parenthood. I made the
>> > statement that Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate more than
>> > $1,000,000,000.00 a year. Bob T., die hard left wing liberal that he
>> > is,
>> > immediately calls me a "moron" an demands a "cite". Bob does this
>> > constantly. Some one says some thing that doesn't fit with his liberal
>> > ideology and he immediately insults them and demands a "cite".
>> > Apparently
>> > Bob never watches the news or reads a book or newspaper. If Bob doesn't
>> > hear it from Chris "a thrill ran up my leg when I heard Obama speak"
>> > Matthews, it can't be true. Well Bob, as I told you, there is big money
>> > in
>> > the baby killing business. How do you think Planned Parenthood can
>> > afford
>> > to make those political contributions to Obama and other pro-murder
>> > liberal
>> > Democrats?
>> >
>> > Irish Mike
>> >
>> > "Friday, April 04, 2008
>> > Planned Parenthood Increases Revenue, Abortions
>> >
>> > For the fiscal year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, the organization
>> > earned
>> > revenues of more than $1 billion and recorded 289,750 abortions -
>> > 24,807
>> > more than the previous year. "If Planned Parenthood were a publicly
>> > traded
>> > company, they'd be celebrating," Jim Sedlak, vice president of American
> Life
>> > League, told Cybercast News Service. "The stockholders would be
>> > screaming,
>> > 'Wow, what a good year we had!'"
>>
>> I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
>> Anybody can make things up.
>>
>> - Bob T.
>>
>> P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
>> a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
>> from sales of birth control, etc. Thanks so much!
>
>
> Sean Hannity made the claim a few months ago and Mike only has the ability
> to regurgitate anything Sean states rather than form his own opinion.

My opinion on abortion is my own but millions of other Americans also oppose
abortion as I do. That Planned Parenthood committed nearly 290,000
abortions and has total annual revenue of a billion dollars plus are facts.
And their revenue includes millions in tax payer dollars even though many of
us tax payers oppose abortion. If that offends you, that's your problem.
Now being the stupid, lazy bastard you are, I know you don't have any facts
to refute that so you can just go back to watching Oprah.

Irish Mike




    
Date: 16 Dec 2008 11:19:14
From: ChrisRobin
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 11:58 AM, Irish Mike wrote:

> "Scott/sjakma" <scott@scottadams.com> wrote in message
> news:1r1l16x3k8.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > On Dec 16 2008 11:13 AM, Bob T. wrote:
> >
> >> On Dec 16, 7:59 am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net> wrote:
> >> > There was a thread about abortion and Planned Parenthood. I made the
> >> > statement that Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate more than
> >> > $1,000,000,000.00 a year. Bob T., die hard left wing liberal that he
> >> > is,
> >> > immediately calls me a "moron" an demands a "cite". Bob does this
> >> > constantly. Some one says some thing that doesn't fit with his liberal
> >> > ideology and he immediately insults them and demands a "cite".
> >> > Apparently
> >> > Bob never watches the news or reads a book or newspaper. If Bob doesn't
> >> > hear it from Chris "a thrill ran up my leg when I heard Obama speak"
> >> > Matthews, it can't be true. Well Bob, as I told you, there is big money
> >> > in
> >> > the baby killing business. How do you think Planned Parenthood can
> >> > afford
> >> > to make those political contributions to Obama and other pro-murder
> >> > liberal
> >> > Democrats?
> >> >
> >> > Irish Mike
> >> >
> >> > "Friday, April 04, 2008
> >> > Planned Parenthood Increases Revenue, Abortions
> >> >
> >> > For the fiscal year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, the organization
> >> > earned
> >> > revenues of more than $1 billion and recorded 289,750 abortions -
> >> > 24,807
> >> > more than the previous year. "If Planned Parenthood were a publicly
> >> > traded
> >> > company, they'd be celebrating," Jim Sedlak, vice president of American
> > Life
> >> > League, told Cybercast News Service. "The stockholders would be
> >> > screaming,
> >> > 'Wow, what a good year we had!'"
> >>
> >> I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
> >> Anybody can make things up.
> >>
> >> - Bob T.
> >>
> >> P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
> >> a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
> >> from sales of birth control, etc. Thanks so much!
> >
> >
> > Sean Hannity made the claim a few months ago and Mike only has the ability
> > to regurgitate anything Sean states rather than form his own opinion.
>
> My opinion on abortion is my own but millions of other Americans also oppose
> abortion as I do. That Planned Parenthood committed nearly 290,000
> abortions and has total annual revenue of a billion dollars plus are facts.
> And their revenue includes millions in tax payer dollars even though many of
> us tax payers oppose abortion.

I oppose the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but my tax dollars are being
spent there nonetheless. Need a tissue?

________________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:20:31
From: Scott/sjakma
Subject: Re: Attn: Bob T. - abortion facts
On Dec 16 2008 11:58 AM, Irish Mike wrote:

> "Scott/sjakma" <scott@scottadams.com> wrote in message
> news:1r1l16x3k8.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > On Dec 16 2008 11:13 AM, Bob T. wrote:
> >
> >> On Dec 16, 7:59 am, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net> wrote:
> >> > There was a thread about abortion and Planned Parenthood. I made the
> >> > statement that Planned Parenthood abortion mills generate more than
> >> > $1,000,000,000.00 a year. Bob T., die hard left wing liberal that he
> >> > is,
> >> > immediately calls me a "moron" an demands a "cite". Bob does this
> >> > constantly. Some one says some thing that doesn't fit with his liberal
> >> > ideology and he immediately insults them and demands a "cite".
> >> > Apparently
> >> > Bob never watches the news or reads a book or newspaper. If Bob doesn't
> >> > hear it from Chris "a thrill ran up my leg when I heard Obama speak"
> >> > Matthews, it can't be true. Well Bob, as I told you, there is big money
> >> > in
> >> > the baby killing business. How do you think Planned Parenthood can
> >> > afford
> >> > to make those political contributions to Obama and other pro-murder
> >> > liberal
> >> > Democrats?
> >> >
> >> > Irish Mike
> >> >
> >> > "Friday, April 04, 2008
> >> > Planned Parenthood Increases Revenue, Abortions
> >> >
> >> > For the fiscal year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007, the organization
> >> > earned
> >> > revenues of more than $1 billion and recorded 289,750 abortions -
> >> > 24,807
> >> > more than the previous year. "If Planned Parenthood were a publicly
> >> > traded
> >> > company, they'd be celebrating," Jim Sedlak, vice president of American
> > Life
> >> > League, told Cybercast News Service. "The stockholders would be
> >> > screaming,
> >> > 'Wow, what a good year we had!'"
> >>
> >> I asked for a cite, not propaganda from the "American Life League".
> >> Anybody can make things up.
> >>
> >> - Bob T.
> >>
> >> P.S. Your claim implied that Planned Parenthood made a billion dollars
> >> a year from abortion services, so please have your cite separate those
> >> from sales of birth control, etc. Thanks so much!
> >
> >
> > Sean Hannity made the claim a few months ago and Mike only has the ability
> > to regurgitate anything Sean states rather than form his own opinion.
>
> My opinion on abortion is my own but millions of other Americans also oppose
> abortion as I do. That Planned Parenthood committed nearly 290,000
> abortions and has total annual revenue of a billion dollars plus are facts.
> And their revenue includes millions in tax payer dollars even though many of
> us tax payers oppose abortion. If that offends you, that's your problem.
> Now being the stupid, lazy bastard you are, I know you don't have any facts
> to refute that so you can just go back to watching Oprah.
>
> Irish Mike


I am the lazy bastard? I better give up my training for marathons and
tri's and quit my soccer team and give up on the upcoming baseball season
to sit on the couch and watch Fox News 24/7 and regurgitate everything
they state on RGP.

You were the person to lazy to look up the facts and provide a link. BTW,
I did take care of that for you.

------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com