pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 16 Dec 2008 09:09:53
From: Figaro
Subject: Any Users On-line Now
Am in a dispute with a casino. Need someone to check their webpage for me.




 
Date: 16 Dec 2008 07:23:22
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Any Users On-line Now
On Dec 16 2008 9:09 AM, Figaro wrote:

> Am in a dispute with a casino. Need someone to check their webpage for me.

I am now. What do you need?

Chris

------ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:24:33
From: Figaro
Subject: Re: Any Users On-line Now
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:23:22 -0800, charrison100 wrote:

> On Dec 16 2008 9:09 AM, Figaro wrote:
>
>> Am in a dispute with a casino. Need someone to check their webpage for me.
>
> I am now. What do you need?
>
> Chris
>
> ------ 
> * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com

Hope you're still there.

Would you go to www.superslots.com and look at the tabs on the top of the
page? They start with Home, then Download, etc. The question is whether
you see a tab that says Promotions.

If not, can you tell me what country you are in and what type/version of
browser you are using.

Thanks very much.


   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 07:43:48
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Any Users On-line Now
On Dec 16 2008 10:24 AM, Figaro wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:23:22 -0800, charrison100 wrote:
>
> > On Dec 16 2008 9:09 AM, Figaro wrote:
> >
> >> Am in a dispute with a casino. Need someone to check their webpage for me.
> >
> > I am now. What do you need?
> >
> > Chris
> >
> Hope you're still there.
>
> Would you go to www.superslots.com and look at the tabs on the top of the
> page? They start with Home, then Download, etc. The question is whether
> you see a tab that says Promotions.
>
> If not, can you tell me what country you are in and what type/version of
> browser you are using.
>
> Thanks very much.

Super Slots Casino Promotions
100% Match Bonus!
We are pleased to be able to offer our first time customers a 100% match
bonus on their first deposit, to a maximum of $300!

Deposit using any one of our secure methods and your account will be
credited instantly with the match bonus. No waiting, no coupons, no phone
calls – double your chances, double your fun! Some terms and conditions
apply to the bonus – you can review them here.

If anything is unclear, please contact our friendly 24 hour customer
service department, either by phone, e-mail or instant chat through the
casino itself. (N.B. The minimum deposit to qualify for this promotion is
$30).

Tournaments!
Winning is great, winning against other people, even better! Super Slots
is thrilled to be able to offer regular weekly tournaments in both slots
and table games. Click on the Tournaments link in the casino lobby to view
the list of current tournaments. Click on “Register” and you’ll be asked
for a nickname – you’ll only have to do this once – Many of our
tournaments are FREE to enter*, once the tournament starts, you’ll be
given chips to play with. Enter the tournament by clicking the “Enter”
button and you’re off! Play through the minimum number of bets and you’ll
see your ranking displayed at the bottom of the screen. You can check out
the leader board in the casino lobby for all tournaments. Prizes are a
combination of real cash and casino credits; prizes are awarded
immediately and automatically once the tournament ends. View the
Tournament Schedule

The VIP Plan at Super Slots – the best online casino rewards program
Super Slots is excited to announce its membership in the VIP Plan, the
best casino loyalty program online. Earn cool merchandise, cash, and
sweepstakes entries for great prizes with every spin of the reels at Super
Slots!

To be part of this exciting program, make a deposit to Super Slots and
activate your VIP Plan account. Once registered, every wager you make
will earn you points which accumulate and move you higher in the six tiers
of the VIP Plan. The higher you get, the more points you earn with each
bet!

Redeem your points for cash, clothing, electronics, and sweepstakes
entries for huge prizes like a “Day at the Spa” or big screen TV. Also,
you’ll accumulate points at other VIP Plan partner casinos which will add
to your total.

Learn more about the VIP Plan!

Loyalty Deposit Bonus!
Super Slots wants you to enjoy your play as much as possible so we’re
offering you a guaranteed bonus every time you deposit! Deposit using any
of our fast, secure methods and we’ll add 5% to your bankroll on every
deposit, up to a maximum of $100 each and every month. Again, some
restrictions apply to the bonus – you can review them here.

Weekly Deposit Bonuses:
Claim up to $750 in bonuses every week with the Super Slots weekly player
bonus:

Every Monday - receive 25% bonus on your first deposit of the day - up to
$250!
Every Wednesday - receive 50% bonus on your first deposit of the day - up
to $250!
Every Friday - receive 100% bonus on your first deposit of the day - up to
$250!

This bonus is available to players with accounts at level 3 and above
only. Some conditions apply - you can review them here.


Coupons and Bonuses!
Super Slots Pit Bosses are always on the lookout to reward our customers:
Please ensure that you have a valid e-mail address registered, we won’t
bombard you with mail, but you may get coupons for great casino offers –
we’ll also update you regularly on events and promotions through the
casino, so remember to log on regularly for all the latest information and
offers.



*N.B. - Players may register only one Super Slots Casino account for entry
into free tournaments. Any player who attempts to enter a free tournament
using multiple Super Slots accounts will have their accounts blocked and
any winnings withheld.



Chris

-------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:47:51
From: Figaro
Subject: Re: Any Users On-line Now
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:43:48 -0800, charrison100 wrote:

> On Dec 16 2008 10:24 AM, Figaro wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:23:22 -0800, charrison100 wrote:
>>
>>> On Dec 16 2008 9:09 AM, Figaro wrote:
>>>
>>>> Am in a dispute with a casino. Need someone to check their webpage for me.
>>>
>>> I am now. What do you need?
>>>
>>> Chris
>>>
>> Hope you're still there.
>>
>> Would you go to www.superslots.com and look at the tabs on the top of the
>> page? They start with Home, then Download, etc. The question is whether
>> you see a tab that says Promotions.
>>
>> If not, can you tell me what country you are in and what type/version of
>> browser you are using.
>>
>> Thanks very much.
>
> Super Slots Casino Promotions
> 100% Match Bonus!
> We are pleased to be able to offer our first time customers a 100% match
> bonus on their first deposit, to a maximum of $300!
>
> Deposit using any one of our secure methods and your account will be
> credited instantly with the match bonus. No waiting, no coupons, no phone
> calls – double your chances, double your fun! Some terms and conditions
> apply to the bonus – you can review them here.
>
> If anything is unclear, please contact our friendly 24 hour customer
> service department, either by phone, e-mail or instant chat through the
> casino itself. (N.B. The minimum deposit to qualify for this promotion is
> $30).
>
> Tournaments!
> Winning is great, winning against other people, even better! Super Slots
> is thrilled to be able to offer regular weekly tournaments in both slots
> and table games. Click on the Tournaments link in the casino lobby to view
> the list of current tournaments. Click on “Register” and you’ll be asked
> for a nickname – you’ll only have to do this once – Many of our
> tournaments are FREE to enter*, once the tournament starts, you’ll be
> given chips to play with. Enter the tournament by clicking the “Enter”
> button and you’re off! Play through the minimum number of bets and you’ll
> see your ranking displayed at the bottom of the screen. You can check out
> the leader board in the casino lobby for all tournaments. Prizes are a
> combination of real cash and casino credits; prizes are awarded
> immediately and automatically once the tournament ends. View the
> Tournament Schedule
>
> The VIP Plan at Super Slots – the best online casino rewards program
> Super Slots is excited to announce its membership in the VIP Plan, the
> best casino loyalty program online. Earn cool merchandise, cash, and
> sweepstakes entries for great prizes with every spin of the reels at Super
> Slots!
>
> To be part of this exciting program, make a deposit to Super Slots and
> activate your VIP Plan account. Once registered, every wager you make
> will earn you points which accumulate and move you higher in the six tiers
> of the VIP Plan. The higher you get, the more points you earn with each
> bet!
>
> Redeem your points for cash, clothing, electronics, and sweepstakes
> entries for huge prizes like a “Day at the Spa” or big screen TV. Also,
> you’ll accumulate points at other VIP Plan partner casinos which will add
> to your total.
>
> Learn more about the VIP Plan!
>
> Loyalty Deposit Bonus!
> Super Slots wants you to enjoy your play as much as possible so we’re
> offering you a guaranteed bonus every time you deposit! Deposit using any
> of our fast, secure methods and we’ll add 5% to your bankroll on every
> deposit, up to a maximum of $100 each and every month. Again, some
> restrictions apply to the bonus – you can review them here.
>
> Weekly Deposit Bonuses:
> Claim up to $750 in bonuses every week with the Super Slots weekly player
> bonus:
>
> Every Monday - receive 25% bonus on your first deposit of the day - up to
> $250!
> Every Wednesday - receive 50% bonus on your first deposit of the day - up
> to $250!
> Every Friday - receive 100% bonus on your first deposit of the day - up to
> $250!
>
> This bonus is available to players with accounts at level 3 and above
> only. Some conditions apply - you can review them here.
>
>
> Coupons and Bonuses!
> Super Slots Pit Bosses are always on the lookout to reward our customers:
> Please ensure that you have a valid e-mail address registered, we won’t
> bombard you with mail, but you may get coupons for great casino offers –
> we’ll also update you regularly on events and promotions through the
> casino, so remember to log on regularly for all the latest information and
> offers.
>
>
>
> *N.B. - Players may register only one Super Slots Casino account for entry
> into free tournaments. Any player who attempts to enter a free tournament
> using multiple Super Slots accounts will have their accounts blocked and
> any winnings withheld.
>
>
>
> Chris
>
> -------- 
>: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com

Yep. That's what it's supposed to say. I'm feeling glum. This must be a
DNS problem in my area.

Thanks Chris.


     
Date: 17 Dec 2008 06:14:21
From: Figaro
Subject: Re: Any Users On-line Now

Hey Chris,

Just a note about the problem. Symantecs content blocking doesn't trust
anything with an href that says Promotions. This effects several sites and
blocks people from seeing the bonus conditions (if they're running the
Symantecs client Firewall).

Thanks again.

Figaro


   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 07:39:11
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Any Users On-line Now
On Dec 16 2008 10:24 AM, Figaro wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:23:22 -0800, charrison100 wrote:
>
> > On Dec 16 2008 9:09 AM, Figaro wrote:
> >
> >> Am in a dispute with a casino. Need someone to check their webpage for me.
> >
> > I am now. What do you need?
> >
> > Chris
> >
> Hope you're still there.
>
> Would you go to www.superslots.com and look at the tabs on the top of the
> page? They start with Home, then Download, etc. The question is whether
> you see a tab that says Promotions.
>
> If not, can you tell me what country you are in and what type/version of
> browser you are using.
>
> Thanks very much.

I can see it. I am in Canada running IE 6 sp3

Chris

_____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:44:22
From: Figaro
Subject: Re: Any Users On-line Now
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:39:11 -0800, charrison100 wrote:

> On Dec 16 2008 10:24 AM, Figaro wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:23:22 -0800, charrison100 wrote:
>>
>>> On Dec 16 2008 9:09 AM, Figaro wrote:
>>>
>>>> Am in a dispute with a casino. Need someone to check their webpage for me.
>>>
>>> I am now. What do you need?
>>>
>>> Chris
>>>
>> Hope you're still there.
>>
>> Would you go to www.superslots.com and look at the tabs on the top of the
>> page? They start with Home, then Download, etc. The question is whether
>> you see a tab that says Promotions.
>>
>> If not, can you tell me what country you are in and what type/version of
>> browser you are using.
>>
>> Thanks very much.
>
> I can see it. I am in Canada running IE 6 sp3
>
> Chris
>
> _____________________________________________________________________ 
> RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com

This is very strange. Does it work? There is no Promotions link on my
screen in Firefox and no working link in IE6; although I can see part of
the word Promotions in IE, I can't click on it and the source code doesn't
have an associated link.

What's going on is that they're claiming that I faked a web page, omitting
the Promotions Link in order to claim that I didn't know that they might
confiscate my winning for playing video poker (a "restricted game").

Well, thanks for your help Chris.

BTW, if you can't click on it, please let me know.

Figaro


     
Date: 16 Dec 2008 07:56:16
From: charrison100
Subject: Re: Any Users On-line Now
On Dec 16 2008 10:44 AM, Figaro wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:39:11 -0800, charrison100 wrote:
>
> > On Dec 16 2008 10:24 AM, Figaro wrote:
> >
> >> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:23:22 -0800, charrison100 wrote:
> >>
> >>> On Dec 16 2008 9:09 AM, Figaro wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> Am in a dispute with a casino. Need someone to check their webpage for
me.
> >>>
> >>> I am now. What do you need?
> >>>
> >>> Chris
> >>>
> >> Hope you're still there.
> >>
> >> Would you go to www.superslots.com and look at the tabs on the top of the
> >> page? They start with Home, then Download, etc. The question is whether
> >> you see a tab that says Promotions.
> >>
> >> If not, can you tell me what country you are in and what type/version of
> >> browser you are using.
> >>
> >> Thanks very much.
> >
> > I can see it. I am in Canada running IE 6 sp3
> >
> > Chris
> >
> This is very strange. Does it work? There is no Promotions link on my
> screen in Firefox and no working link in IE6; although I can see part of
> the word Promotions in IE, I can't click on it and the source code doesn't
> have an associated link.
>
> What's going on is that they're claiming that I faked a web page, omitting
> the Promotions Link in order to claim that I didn't know that they might
> confiscate my winning for playing video poker (a "restricted game").
>
> Well, thanks for your help Chris.
>
> BTW, if you can't click on it, please let me know.
>
> Figaro

I tried it on my IE7 machine and my firefox and can see it. All three will
launch it.

I posted the contents of the page in plain text in the post at 10:43

Chris

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 16 Dec 2008 06:53:54
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: Any Users On-line Now
On Dec 16 2008 8:09 AM, Figaro wrote:

> Am in a dispute with a casino. Need someone to check their webpage for me.

damn man .. i thought you were "holdin"


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 07:27:11
From: WaltWhitman
Subject: Re: Any Users On-line Now
On Dec 16 2008 6:53 AM, FangBanger wrote:

> On Dec 16 2008 8:09 AM, Figaro wrote:
>
> > Am in a dispute with a casino. Need someone to check their webpage for me.
>
> damn man .. i thought you were "holdin"
>
Just "holdin?' or holdin and rubin?
>
> Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
> Voltaire


I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself
I am Large
I contain multitudes

------ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 14:45:34
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: Any Users On-line Now
On Dec 16 2008 9:27 AM, WaltWhitman wrote:

> On Dec 16 2008 6:53 AM, FangBanger wrote:
>
> > On Dec 16 2008 8:09 AM, Figaro wrote:
> >
> > > Am in a dispute with a casino. Need someone to check their webpage for
me.
> >
> > damn man .. i thought you were "holdin"
> >
> Just "holdin?' or holdin and rubin?

i dont care for rubins .. they give me gas !!
> >
> > Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
> > Voltaire
>
>
> I contradict myself?
> Very well then I contradict myself
> I am Large
> I contain multitudes


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com