pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 24 Dec 2008 18:42:12
From: DaVoice
Subject: Am I gonna get a STAKE for tonights R.G.P. homegame?
Not much time left. Tell ya what. FIRE SALE.. put me in and I'll give up
55% of myself for the buyin.

Pokerstars screen name ADB DaVoice *WITH* the space

--
Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles






 
Date: 12 Dec 2008 19:30:46
From: MrBookworm
Subject: Re: Am I gonna get a STAKE for tonights R.G.P. homegame?
> Not much time left. Tell ya what. FIRE SALE.. put me in and I'll give up
> 55% of myself for the buyin.
>
> Pokerstars screen name ADB DaVoice *WITH* the space
>
> --
> Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles

Steak sent w/A1

Dean - MrBookworm on Stars

________________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 12 Dec 2008 21:00:58
From: MrBookworm
Subject: Re: Am I gonna get a STAKE for tonights R.G.P. homegame?
DaVoice, send me back the $5.50 please since you didn't play. BTW, I took
it down.

Dean

------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 24 Dec 2008 21:36:10
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: Am I gonna get a STAKE for tonights R.G.P. homegame?

"MrBookworm" <poker@kerl.com > wrote in message
news:a5sb16x2a2.ln2@recgroups.com...
> DaVoice, send me back the $5.50 please since you didn't play. BTW, I took
> it down.
>
> Dean
>


Sorry about missing the tourney. Had a family emergency. Do you want me to
send it back, or use it for next one. either is ok with me. Didn't even
know the transfer came until 9:35 PST.

RC




    
Date: 12 Dec 2008 23:51:18
From: MrBookworm
Subject: Re: Am I gonna get a STAKE for tonights R.G.P. homegame?
> Sorry about missing the tourney. Had a family emergency. Do you want me to
> send it back, or use it for next one. either is ok with me. Didn't even
> know the transfer came until 9:35 PST.

Use it for the next one, I'm rich after taking 1st. :)

Dean

------ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 13 Dec 2008 06:16:00
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: Am I gonna get a STAKE for tonights R.G.P. homegame?

"MrBookworm" <poker@kerl.com > wrote in message
news:m46c16xkt3.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> Sorry about missing the tourney. Had a family emergency. Do you want me
>> to
>> send it back, or use it for next one. either is ok with me. Didn't even
>> know the transfer came until 9:35 PST.
>
> Use it for the next one, I'm rich after taking 1st. :)
>
> Dean

Will do. sorry I didn't get in there and beat you, then you would have had
55% of 1st and 100% of second :)
RC




   
Date: 12 Dec 2008 21:09:06
From: bgadams
Subject: Re: Am I gonna get a STAKE for tonights R.G.P. homegame?
On Dec 13 2008 1:00 AM, MrBookworm wrote:

> DaVoice, send me back the $5.50 please since you didn't play. BTW, I took
> it down.
>
> Dean

It was rigged!

______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 12 Dec 2008 19:01:40
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: Am I gonna get a STAKE for tonights R.G.P. homegame?
On Dec 12 2008 8:46 PM, DaVoice wrote:

> Not much time left. Tell ya what. FIRE SALE.. put me in and I'll give up
> 55% of myself for the buyin.
>
> Pokerstars screen name ADB DaVoice *WITH* the space

Make it 90%. I've seen you play.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

------ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 24 Dec 2008 19:19:56
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: Am I gonna get a STAKE for tonights R.G.P. homegame?

"XaQ Morphy" <a1c5905@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:k5lb16xtn1.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Dec 12 2008 8:46 PM, DaVoice wrote:
>
>> Not much time left. Tell ya what. FIRE SALE.. put me in and I'll give
>> up
>> 55% of myself for the buyin.
>>
>> Pokerstars screen name ADB DaVoice *WITH* the space
>
> Make it 90%. I've seen you play.
>
> ---
> Morphy

for YOU...60% final offer

RC