pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 08 Dec 2008 13:09:04
From: Jason Pawloski
Subject: A Simple Question
It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
simple question:

Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
be a racist?

And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
curious about what you have to say.

--
"Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

_______________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com





 
Date: 09 Dec 2008 00:29:41
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 13:09:04 -0800, "Jason Pawloski"
<a6794a4@webnntp.invalid > wrote:

>
>Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
>be a racist?

No, of course you don't have to be racist. Just insane.


 
Date: 08 Dec 2008 21:17:26
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 2:09 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> simple question:
>
> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> be a racist?

Why, certainly, you need not be a racist to question Obama's birth but,
indeed, given the facts that are easily available you absolutely must be
an imbecile.

>
> And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> curious about what you have to say.
>
> --
> "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

________________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



 
Date: 08 Dec 2008 16:43:36
From: Tad Perry
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
"Jason Pawloski" <a6794a4@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:g0f016x9vj.ln2@recgroups.com...
> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> simple question:
>
> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> be a racist?

One can be against Obama and question his eligibility without it having
anything to do with race.

I know for a fact that being born in a foreign country does not negate US
citizenship or eligibility to be president in and of itself, so I'm not sure
what I'm missing. I have a child born in a foreign country and I was told
she was eligible to hold the office of president. Why would it be different
for Obama?

He was born to an American mother, who has never given up her own
citizenship, and as far as I know that's enough. The law may have been
different when Obama was born, but no one has explained that difference to
me.

tvp




 
Date: 08 Dec 2008 19:08:00
From: MZB
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
Listen TROLL-- you KNOW the answer to that

Mel
"Jason Pawloski" <a6794a4@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:g0f016x9vj.ln2@recgroups.com...
> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> simple question:
>
> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> be a racist?
>
> And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> curious about what you have to say.
>
> --
> "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)
>
> _______________________________________________________________________
> * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com
>




 
Date: 08 Dec 2008 15:57:46
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
"Jason Pawloski" <a6794a4@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:g0f016x9vj.ln2@recgroups.com...
> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> simple question:
>
> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> be a racist?
>
> And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> curious about what you have to say.
>
> --
> "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)
>


You're a racist if you don't get rid of that fucking signature, Jason.
Asshole!




  
Date: 08 Dec 2008 18:40:30
From: Travel
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
The birth certificate and birth records were no doubt checked long ago
and that's why the records "happen" to be sealed.

Not just on file with the public not allowed access without permission
like everyone elses birth recods, but sealed, where no one employed in
the records office can even see the birth records.

The Obama Administration has the strictest vetting process, ever. They
don't want any "nanny problems" ect at the appointment hearings like in
the Clinton Administration.

One would think that Obama would be saying: "Sure, have a look at my
birth certificate. I believe in full disclosure. Of course you can look
at anything you want in my background, as I insist about all my
appointments."

It isn't even a case of wanting to take a look at his financial, tax or
medical records. It's just birth records, big deal.

But, yet, the race baiters are out in full force with their racist
talking points from the wacko left wing blog directives.


The left wing's useful idiots of the internet are being told to play
the race card. Put the suggestion out there.


They're really worried about this. It's another potential Watergate.

_________________________________________________________
Posted via the -Web to Usenet- forums at http://www.pokermagazine.com
Visit www.pokermagazine.com


   
Date: 09 Dec 2008 10:23:24
From: thepixelfreak
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On 2008-12-08 16:40:30 -0800, Travel <nine510@webtv.net > said:

> They're really worried about this. It's another potential Watergate.

It's such good entertainment watching you desperate loosers attempting
to give this some traction. Better than any sitcom.
--

thepixelfreak



 
Date: 08 Dec 2008 15:51:31
From: thepixelfreak
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On 2008-12-08 13:09:04 -0800, "Jason Pawloski" <a6794a4@webnntp.invalid > said:

> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> simple question:
>
> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> be a racist?
>
> And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> curious about what you have to say.

It is possible to ask the question and not be racist. It is NOT
possible to ask the question and not be a tin-foil hat wearing moron.
If there were ANY LEGS TO THIS whatsoever it would have come out in the
wash a LONG TIME AGO. The fact that a few KOOKS are filing suit about
this (which does happen to make the mainstream press) does not make it
legitimate. Any fuckwad can file a lawsuit.

1. Kooks file lawsuit challenging constitutional legitimacy of Obama's
presidency.

2. Desperate disgruntled and easily swayed KOOKS get heart palpitations
just PRAYING AND HOPING
that there is some truth to it so the TRAVESTY can be stopped
(insert cheesy melodromatic soundtrack)

Any more questions? Or do you need another roll of Reynolds(tm).

--

thepixelfreak



  
Date: 09 Dec 2008 01:05:52
From: Schmedley
Subject: Re: A Simple Question

"thepixelfreak" <not@dot.com > wrote in message
news:200812081551318930-not@dotcom...
> On 2008-12-08 13:09:04 -0800, "Jason Pawloski" <a6794a4@webnntp.invalid>
> said:
>
>> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
>> simple question:
>>
>> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
>> be a racist?
>>
>> And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
>> friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
>> curious about what you have to say.
>
> It is possible to ask the question and not be racist. It is NOT possible
> to ask the question and not be a tin-foil hat wearing moron. If there were
> ANY LEGS TO THIS whatsoever it would have come out in the wash a LONG TIME
> AGO. The fact that a few KOOKS are filing suit about this (which does
> happen to make the mainstream press) does not make it legitimate. Any
> fuckwad can file a lawsuit.
>
> 1. Kooks file lawsuit challenging constitutional legitimacy of Obama's
> presidency.
>
> 2. Desperate disgruntled and easily swayed KOOKS get heart palpitations
> just PRAYING AND HOPING
> that there is some truth to it so the TRAVESTY can be stopped (insert
> cheesy melodromatic soundtrack)
>
> Any more questions? Or do you need another roll of Reynolds(tm).
>
> --
>
> thepixelfreak
>

Looks like we missed one here:

http://finance.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NYSE:AA

Up $1.43 today - 17%. Maybe they know something about the Birth
Certificate!



 
Date: 08 Dec 2008 15:15:09
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 3:09 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> simple question:
>
> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> be a racist?
>
> And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> curious about what you have to say.
>
> --
> "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

asking about his birth certificate doesnt in any way indicate racist
tendancies. The proper question is "how many questioning it are in fact
,racists?'

But I will admit it does display a desperation that would make one factor
racism into the mix


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

-------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 08 Dec 2008 15:29:53
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 6:15 PM, FangBanger wrote:

> On Dec 8 2008 3:09 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:
>
> > It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> > simple question:
> >
> > Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> > be a racist?
> >
> > And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> > friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> > curious about what you have to say.
> >
> > --
> > "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> > Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)
>
> asking about his birth certificate doesnt in any way indicate racist
> tendancies. The proper question is "how many questioning it are in fact
> ,racists?'
>
> But I will admit it does display a desperation that would make one factor
> racism into the mix
>

i WILL ADMIT SUGGESTING RACISM IS IN FACT THE RACIST ACT
>
> Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
> Voltaire

----- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 08 Dec 2008 16:06:34
From: FangBanger
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 5:29 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Dec 8 2008 6:15 PM, FangBanger wrote:
>
> > On Dec 8 2008 3:09 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:
> >
> > > It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> > > simple question:
> > >
> > > Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> > > be a racist?
> > >
> > > And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> > > friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> > > curious about what you have to say.
> > >
> > > --
> > > "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> > > Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)
> >
> > asking about his birth certificate doesnt in any way indicate racist
> > tendancies. The proper question is "how many questioning it are in fact
> > ,racists?'
> >
> > But I will admit it does display a desperation that would make one factor
> > racism into the mix
> >
>
> i WILL ADMIT SUGGESTING RACISM IS IN FACT THE RACIST ACT

thin.. awfully thin !!
> >
> > Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
> > Voltaire


Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

----- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 08 Dec 2008 14:31:01
From: FellKnight
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 4:09 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> simple question:
>
> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> be a racist?
>
> And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> curious about what you have to say.
>
> --
> "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

Yes it is. Of course, the person in question may not be a racist, but is
in all likelihood an abject moron.

Fell
--
Be Loud. Be Proud. Be Considerate!

-------- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 08 Dec 2008 14:21:35
From: DaVoice
Subject: Re: A Simple Question

"Jason Pawloski" <a6794a4@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:g0f016x9vj.ln2@recgroups.com...
> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> simple question:
>
> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> be a racist?
>
> And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> curious about what you have to say.

Absolutely. I'm the furthest thing from a racist that you'll find, in fact,
if you go back a couple of generations there is an African black woman in my
family tree. I'm not really "doubting the validity" of the Copy we've seen,
but it does seem suspicious that Obama and his staff were not immediately
forthcoming about his B.C. and ALL he would have to do is tell the Secretary
of Records (or whatever the title is) to show the Original to a U.S.
attorney in HI, and as I said before a small congressional party, including
Pelosi, Reid, and their counterparts on the Right side of the aisles.

Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles




  
Date: 08 Dec 2008 14:40:47
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 5:21 PM, DaVoice wrote:

> "Jason Pawloski" <a6794a4@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:g0f016x9vj.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> > simple question:
> >
> > Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> > be a racist?
> >
> > And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> > friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> > curious about what you have to say.
>
> Absolutely. I'm the furthest thing from a racist that you'll find, in fact,
> if you go back a couple of generations there is an African black woman in my
> family tree.

I'm gonna go get treed with a black woman shortly

I'm not really "doubting the validity" of the Copy we've seen,
> but it does seem suspicious that Obama and his staff were not immediately
> forthcoming about his B.C. and ALL he would have to do is tell the Secretary
> of Records (or whatever the title is) to show the Original to a U.S.
> attorney in HI, and as I said before a small congressional party, including
> Pelosi, Reid, and their counterparts on the Right side of the aisles.
>
> Rick "ADB DaVoice" Charles

--- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 08 Dec 2008 14:14:36
From: Porsche_Dan
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8, 3:09=A0pm, "Jason Pawloski" <a679...@webnntp.invalid > wrote:
> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> simple question:
>
> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> be a racist?
>
> And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> curious about what you have to say.
>
> --
> "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. =A0He's smart also." - Paul
> Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)
>
> _______________________________________________________________________=
=A0
> * kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more..www.recgroups.com


Feel better?

Now go to Kinkos and ask them how to copy a round picture on a square
piece of paper.









 
Date: 08 Dec 2008 16:59:16
From: Kingo Gondo
Subject: Re: A Simple Question

"Jason Pawloski" <a6794a4@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:g0f016x9vj.ln2@recgroups.com...
> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> simple question:
>
> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> be a racist?

Yes. Crazy is colorblind.




 
Date: 08 Dec 2008 16:28:10
From: Schmedley
Subject: Re: A Simple Question

"Jason Pawloski" <a6794a4@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:g0f016x9vj.ln2@recgroups.com...
> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> simple question:
>
> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> be a racist?
>

Yes.

Having questions about Obama's Birth Certificate is stupid, not racist.



  
Date: 08 Dec 2008 14:08:54
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 4:28 PM, Schmedley wrote:

> "Jason Pawloski" <a6794a4@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:g0f016x9vj.ln2@recgroups.com...
> > It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> > simple question:
> >
> > Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> > be a racist?
> >
>
> Yes.
>
> Having questions about Obama's Birth Certificate is stupid, not racist.

You realize that 2 obama sites posted 2 different birth certificates ?

it isnt stuoid.

you dont like it because your side got caught being stupid, again.

------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 08 Dec 2008 19:35:51
From: Schmedley
Subject: Re: A Simple Question

"La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f44ce@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:mgi016x28k.ln2@recgroups.com...
> On Dec 8 2008 4:28 PM, Schmedley wrote:
>
>> "Jason Pawloski" <a6794a4@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:g0f016x9vj.ln2@recgroups.com...
>> > It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
>> > simple question:
>> >
>> > Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and
>> > not
>> > be a racist?
>> >
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> Having questions about Obama's Birth Certificate is stupid, not racist.
>
> You realize that 2 obama sites posted 2 different birth certificates ?
>
> it isnt stuoid.
>
> you dont like it because your side got caught being stupid, again.
>
> -------
Sometimes arguing a point can lead to a resolution.

Sometimes you have to revert to first principles.

The whole Obama birth certificate kerfuffle is stupid.



 
Date: 08 Dec 2008 13:18:35
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
you are a racist if u dont like or question obama





On Dec 8 2008 4:09 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> simple question:
>
> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> be a racist?
>
> And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> curious about what you have to say.
>
> --
> "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

---- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 08 Dec 2008 13:13:04
From: JerseyRudy
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 4:09 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> simple question:
>
> Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> be a racist?

Of course. It was also possible to be in favor of the Jim Crow laws and
not be a racist. It was also possible to be in favor of slavery and not
be a racist.

It is impossible to determine whether someone is or is not a racist based
on their position on one issue, unless they are honest enough to admit it
(and very few racists are this honest).
>
> And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> curious about what you have to say.
>
> --
> "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

----- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 08 Dec 2008 15:46:50
From: richlp
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8, 2:04=A0pm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid >
wrote:
> On Dec 8 2008 4:39 PM, Susan wrote:
>
> > "JerseyRudy" <a44f...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> >news:isf016x81k.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> > > What we can assume is that some of them are racists (racists who are
> > > desperately searching for any reason to keep Obama from becoming Pres=
ident
> > > are especially attracted to the birth certificate issue).
>
> > We can also assume that some who work for minimum wage are racist, or s=
ome
> > who pilot an airplane are racist, or some who go to church are racist, =
or
> > some who laydown AQ are racist.
>
> you're nuts.
> You are only racist if you fold the king of spades
>
> ---=A0
> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com

And you're a homophobe if you fold a queen.

You're a racist homophobe if you only fold the queen of spades


   
Date: 08 Dec 2008 18:22:15
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 6:46 PM, richlp wrote:

> On Dec 8, 2:04 pm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>
> wrote:
> > On Dec 8 2008 4:39 PM, Susan wrote:
> >
> > > "JerseyRudy" <a44f...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > >news:isf016x81k.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >
> > > > What we can assume is that some of them are racists (racists who are
> > > > desperately searching for any reason to keep Obama from becoming
President
> > > > are especially attracted to the birth certificate issue).
> >
> > > We can also assume that some who work for minimum wage are racist, or
some
> > > who pilot an airplane are racist, or some who go to church are racist, or
> > > some who laydown AQ are racist.
> >
> > you're nuts.
> > You are only racist if you fold the king of spades
> >
> And you're a homophobe if you fold a queen.
>
> You're a racist homophobe if you only fold the queen of spades

nice

_____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 08 Dec 2008 19:11:49
From: Ambi Valent
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
richlp wrote:

>
> And you're a homophobe if you fold a queen.
>
> You're a racist homophobe if you only fold the queen of spades

And you're a master baiter if you play any card with a jack off suit.


  
Date: 08 Dec 2008 13:20:28
From: Jason Pawloski
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 2:13 PM, JerseyRudy wrote:

> On Dec 8 2008 4:09 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:
>
> > It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> > simple question:
> >
> > Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> > be a racist?
>
> Of course. It was also possible to be in favor of the Jim Crow laws and
> not be a racist. It was also possible to be in favor of slavery and not
> be a racist.
>
> It is impossible to determine whether someone is or is not a racist based
> on their position on one issue, unless they are honest enough to admit it
> (and very few racists are this honest).

So just to be on the safe side, should we assume that everyone with
questions about Obama's b/c is a racist? Just a yes or no please. Thanks.

> >
> > And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> > friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> > curious about what you have to say.
> >
> > --
> > "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> > Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)


--
"Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

----- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 08 Dec 2008 13:24:02
From: JerseyRudy
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 4:20 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> On Dec 8 2008 2:13 PM, JerseyRudy wrote:
>
> > On Dec 8 2008 4:09 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:
> >
> > > It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> > > simple question:
> > >
> > > Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and not
> > > be a racist?
> >
> > Of course. It was also possible to be in favor of the Jim Crow laws and
> > not be a racist. It was also possible to be in favor of slavery and not
> > be a racist.
> >
> > It is impossible to determine whether someone is or is not a racist based
> > on their position on one issue, unless they are honest enough to admit it
> > (and very few racists are this honest).
>
> So just to be on the safe side, should we assume that everyone with
> questions about Obama's b/c is a racist? Just a yes or no please. Thanks.

No, as I've said in another thread today.

What we can assume is that some of them are racists (racists who are
desperately searching for any reason to keep Obama from becoming President
are especially attracted to the birth certificate issue).
>
> > >
> > > And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> > > friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> > > curious about what you have to say.
> > >
> > > --
> > > "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> > > Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)
>
>
> --
> "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

_____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 08 Dec 2008 15:39:31
From: Susan
Subject: Re: A Simple Question

"JerseyRudy" <a44f915@webnntp.invalid > wrote in message
news:isf016x81k.ln2@recgroups.com...

> What we can assume is that some of them are racists (racists who are
> desperately searching for any reason to keep Obama from becoming President
> are especially attracted to the birth certificate issue).

We can also assume that some who work for minimum wage are racist, or some
who pilot an airplane are racist, or some who go to church are racist, or
some who laydown AQ are racist.




     
Date: 09 Dec 2008 23:22:46
From: Andyfothershops
Subject: Re: A Simple Question

"Susan" <sdbratt48@netscape.net > wrote in message
news:cug%k.27618$st1.9273@newsfe10.iad...
>
> "JerseyRudy" <a44f915@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:isf016x81k.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
>> What we can assume is that some of them are racists (racists who are
>> desperately searching for any reason to keep Obama from becoming
>> President
>> are especially attracted to the birth certificate issue).
>
> We can also assume that some who work for minimum wage are racist, or some
> who pilot an airplane are racist, or some who go to church are racist, or
> some who laydown AQ are racist.
>

I never lay down AQ and I'm a rascist - honestly!

Some of my best friends are white supremecists!!

A






     
Date: 08 Dec 2008 14:04:37
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 4:39 PM, Susan wrote:

> "JerseyRudy" <a44f915@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:isf016x81k.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> > What we can assume is that some of them are racists (racists who are
> > desperately searching for any reason to keep Obama from becoming President
> > are especially attracted to the birth certificate issue).
>
> We can also assume that some who work for minimum wage are racist, or some
> who pilot an airplane are racist, or some who go to church are racist, or
> some who laydown AQ are racist.

you're nuts.
You are only racist if you fold the king of spades

--- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




     
Date: 08 Dec 2008 13:57:55
From: JerseyRudy
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 4:39 PM, Susan wrote:

> "JerseyRudy" <a44f915@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> news:isf016x81k.ln2@recgroups.com...
>
> > What we can assume is that some of them are racists (racists who are
> > desperately searching for any reason to keep Obama from becoming President
> > are especially attracted to the birth certificate issue).
>
> We can also assume that some who work for minimum wage are racist, or some
> who pilot an airplane are racist, or some who go to church are racist, or
> some who laydown AQ are racist.

yes, but there is nothing about any of those activities or issues that
would hold a special attrcation to racists; unlike the Obama birth
certificate issue

________________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



      
Date: 08 Dec 2008 14:07:07
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 4:57 PM, JerseyRudy wrote:

> On Dec 8 2008 4:39 PM, Susan wrote:
>
> > "JerseyRudy" <a44f915@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > news:isf016x81k.ln2@recgroups.com...
> >
> > > What we can assume is that some of them are racists (racists who are
> > > desperately searching for any reason to keep Obama from becoming
President
> > > are especially attracted to the birth certificate issue).
> >
> > We can also assume that some who work for minimum wage are racist, or some
> > who pilot an airplane are racist, or some who go to church are racist, or
> > some who laydown AQ are racist.
>
> yes, but there is nothing about any of those activities or issues that
> would hold a special attrcation to racists; unlike the Obama birth
> certificate issue


i think the birth certificate is more of an issue to republicans.

As you so during the exit polls, blacks made more of a racist choice 95-54

SOOOOOOOO the b/c issue is a republican issue.

I know it sux for you that the race card concept hs played itself out

_______________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 08 Dec 2008 13:36:50
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 4:24 PM, JerseyRudy wrote:

> On Dec 8 2008 4:20 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:
>
> > On Dec 8 2008 2:13 PM, JerseyRudy wrote:
> >
> > > On Dec 8 2008 4:09 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:
> > >
> > > > It's been a frustrating day and I needed a good laugh, so I'll ask this
> > > > simple question:
> > > >
> > > > Is it possible to have questions about Obama's birth certificate and
not
> > > > be a racist?
> > >
> > > Of course. It was also possible to be in favor of the Jim Crow laws and
> > > not be a racist. It was also possible to be in favor of slavery and not
> > > be a racist.
> > >
> > > It is impossible to determine whether someone is or is not a racist based
> > > on their position on one issue, unless they are honest enough to admit it
> > > (and very few racists are this honest).
> >
> > So just to be on the safe side, should we assume that everyone with
> > questions about Obama's b/c is a racist? Just a yes or no please. Thanks.
>
> No, as I've said in another thread today.
>
> What we can assume is that some of them are racists (racists who are
> desperately searching for any reason to keep Obama from becoming President
> are especially attracted to the birth certificate issue).

so why play the race card against all obama detractors ?

I think black racists are calling obama non-fans racist and they seem to
really dislike the birth certificate issue.

> >
> > > >
> > > > And please, by all means, be forthcoming with your opinions. We're all
> > > > friends here, don't worry about saying anything outrageous. We're all
> > > > curious about what you have to say.
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> > > > Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)
> >
> >
> > --
> > "Actually, I will read Jason's posts too. He's smart also." - Paul
> > Popinjay, 10/21/2007 (http://tinyurl.com/4bggyp)

------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 08 Dec 2008 21:18:55
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: A Simple Question
On Dec 8 2008 2:36 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> I am welching slut.

---- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com