pokerfied.com
Promoting poker discussions.

Main
Date: 06 Dec 2008 17:41:02
From: FellKnight
Subject: ATTN: igotskillz
Congratulations.

You are the only person on RGP who welched on his election bets. That
takes a special kind of person.

Fell
--
Be Loud. Be Proud. Be Considerate!

________________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com





 
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:14:10
From: Bob T.
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6, 5:41=A0pm, "FellKnight" <jordandevenp...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> Congratulations.
>
> You are the only person on RGP who welched on his election bets. =A0That
> takes a special kind of person.

I missed the bet itself. I gather it was about the election?

- Bob T.
>
> Fell
> --
> Be Loud. =A0Be Proud. =A0Be Considerate!
>
> ________________________________________________________________________=
=A0
> : the next generation of web-newsreaders :http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:52:57
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 10:14 PM, Bob T. wrote:

> I missed the bet itself. I gather it was about the election?

Hmm, I just thought of something. Maybe skillz is Chinese? That would
certainly explain the confusion here.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

----- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:40:23
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
ps.

Bush is president still too.

the Birth Certificate issue is a lamb at the Kings' last supper.

On Dec 6 2008 11:14 PM, Bob T. wrote:

> On Dec 6, 5:41 pm, "FellKnight" <jordandevenp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Congratulations.
> >
> > You are the only person on RGP who welched on his election bets.  That
> > takes a special kind of person.
>
> I missed the bet itself. I gather it was about the election?
>
> - Bob T.
> >
> > Fell
> > --
> > Be Loud.  Be Proud.  Be Considerate!
> >

------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:55:28
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 9:40 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> ps.
>
> Bush is president still too.
>
> the Birth Certificate issue is a lamb at the Kings' last supper.

You're an ethically-challenged raghead. A real miniature chihuahua of a
man, as popinjay would say.

_____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:38:20
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 11:14 PM, Bob T. wrote:

> On Dec 6, 5:41 pm, "FellKnight" <jordandevenp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Congratulations.
> >
> > You are the only person on RGP who welched on his election bets.  That
> > takes a special kind of person.
>
> I missed the bet itself. I gather it was about the election?

we made a few arrangements and Scott decided he won the bet that most
suited him after the voting.

I made a new name as insurance.

>
> - Bob T.
> >
> > Fell
> > --
> > Be Loud.  Be Proud.  Be Considerate!
> >

_____________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




   
Date: 06 Dec 2008 21:03:02
From: bgadams
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 7 2008 12:38 AM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Dec 6 2008 11:14 PM, Bob T. wrote:
>
> > On Dec 6, 5:41 pm, "FellKnight" <jordandevenp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > Congratulations.
> > >
> > > You are the only person on RGP who welched on his election bets.  That
> > > takes a special kind of person.
> >
> > I missed the bet itself. I gather it was about the election?
>
> we made a few arrangements and Scott decided he won the bet that most
> suited him after the voting.
>
> I made a new name as insurance.
>
> >
> > - Bob T.
> > >
> > > Fell
> > > --
> > > Be Loud.  Be Proud.  Be Considerate!
> > >
Terms of the bet were locked and loaded before the election. You lost,
pure and simple. Afer the election, Scott considered having mercy on you
and asked the group for alternative penalty suggestions. The consensus
was that you should be held to your bet. If you feel otherwise, please
post a link.

_____________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



    
Date: 06 Dec 2008 21:22:20
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 7 2008 12:03 AM, bgadams wrote:

> On Dec 7 2008 12:38 AM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > On Dec 6 2008 11:14 PM, Bob T. wrote:
> >
> > > On Dec 6, 5:41 pm, "FellKnight" <jordandevenp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > > Congratulations.
> > > >
> > > > You are the only person on RGP who welched on his election bets.  That
> > > > takes a special kind of person.
> > >
> > > I missed the bet itself. I gather it was about the election?
> >
> > we made a few arrangements and Scott decided he won the bet that most
> > suited him after the voting.
> >
> > I made a new name as insurance.
> >
> > >
> > > - Bob T.
> > > >
> > > > Fell
> > > > --
> > > > Be Loud.  Be Proud.  Be Considerate!
> > > >
> Terms of the bet were locked and loaded before the election. You lost,
> pure and simple. Afer the election, Scott considered having mercy on you
> and asked the group for alternative penalty suggestions. The consensus
> was that you should be held to your bet. If you feel otherwise, please
> post a link.

for some reason you expect me to answer to you ?

________________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 06 Dec 2008 21:41:33
From: bgadams
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 7 2008 1:22 AM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Dec 7 2008 12:03 AM, bgadams wrote:
>
> > On Dec 7 2008 12:38 AM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
> > > On Dec 6 2008 11:14 PM, Bob T. wrote:
> > >
> > > > On Dec 6, 5:41 pm, "FellKnight" <jordandevenp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > Congratulations.
> > > > >
> > > > > You are the only person on RGP who welched on his election bets.
 That
> > > > > takes a special kind of person.
> > > >
> > > > I missed the bet itself. I gather it was about the election?
> > >
> > > we made a few arrangements and Scott decided he won the bet that most
> > > suited him after the voting.
> > >
> > > I made a new name as insurance.
> > >
> > > >
> > > > - Bob T.
> > > > >
> > > > > Fell
> > > > > --
> > > > > Be Loud.  Be Proud.  Be Considerate!
> > > > >
> > Terms of the bet were locked and loaded before the election. You lost,
> > pure and simple. Afer the election, Scott considered having mercy on you
> > and asked the group for alternative penalty suggestions. The consensus
> > was that you should be held to your bet. If you feel otherwise, please
> > post a link.
>
> for some reason you expect me to answer to you ?

I dont really give a shit whether you answer or not. Just stated the
facts of the bet,

---- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




      
Date: 06 Dec 2008 23:21:57
From: garycarson
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 7 2008 12:41 AM, bgadams wrote:


> I dont really give a shit whether you answer or not. Just stated the
> facts of the bet,

How the hell do you know the facts of the bet?

The two parties to the bet (nobody has claimed you were one of them)
disagree. One saying that they renogiated the bet in a poker site chat
and the other saying that they did have a renogiation chat but disagreeing
with about the resolution of said chat.

The rest of you clowns have no way of knowing how the negotiations
developed and have no stake in the outcome.

--- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




       
Date: 06 Dec 2008 23:55:13
From: Lynx
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
> How the hell do you know the facts of the bet?
>
> The two parties to the bet (nobody has claimed you were one of them)
> disagree. One saying that they renogiated the bet in a poker site chat
> and the other saying that they did have a renogiation chat but disagreeing
> with about the resolution of said chat.

Gary, just look at some of the things that skillz is claiming:

>> A: he [Obama] hasn't been elected yet

Do you really think that it is in any way credible to claim that Obama has
not yet been elected?

>> E, i am not using the name i originally bet on not using.

Do you really think that after promising not to post at RGP, changing
one's handle constitutes not posting?

Finally, he states:

>> Is the name Fellknight on YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ?
>> you and many punks here are in for a surprise.

Do you honestly think that a statement like that can be made in good faith?

Gary, get real. One doesn't have to have been privy to a specific chat
conversation to know that there is something very wrong with where skillz
is coming from.

_____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




        
Date: 07 Dec 2008 08:30:37
From: garycarson
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 7 2008 2:55 AM, Lynx wrote:

> > How the hell do you know the facts of the bet?
> >
> > The two parties to the bet (nobody has claimed you were one of them)
> > disagree. One saying that they renogiated the bet in a poker site chat
> > and the other saying that they did have a renogiation chat but disagreeing
> > with about the resolution of said chat.
>
> Gary, just look at some of the things that skillz is claiming:
>
> >> A: he [Obama] hasn't been elected yet
>
> Do you really think that it is in any way credible to claim that Obama has
> not yet been elected?

I think the actual party to the bet thinks he's credible, otherwise he'd
have never made the bet.

I don't think whether you or I think he's credible has anything to do with
it.

>
> >> E, i am not using the name i originally bet on not using.
>
> Do you really think that after promising not to post at RGP, changing
> one's handle constitutes not posting?

It might.

I didn't see the original bet but one of the villagers has said that it
included "no use of sock puppets".

The inclusion of that suggests that the bet might not have included using
other non-sock puppet nicks.

If the agreement had simply said no posting I'd take that to mean no use
of another handle. But that wasn't the agreement. The agreement seems to
have only specifically specified no use of sock puppets with is a special
kind of another handle, not a generic other handle.

A sock puppet is another handle with purports to be another person and is
used to provide a seeminly independent verification of some claim. For
example, A says "blah". Then A creates a persona called B and posts "A is
right. Blah is the truth".

That's a sock puppet.

When Paul makes a post saying "Blah" then Pepe comes along saying "Not
Blah", that's that's a psychotic delusion, not a sock puppet.

>
> Finally, he states:
>
> >> Is the name Fellknight on YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ?
> >> you and many punks here are in for a surprise.
>
> Do you honestly think that a statement like that can be made in good faith?

I think that statement raises a good point. Where was Fellknight born?
Is he qualified to speak to Americans?


>
> Gary, get real. One doesn't have to have been privy to a specific chat
> conversation to know that there is something very wrong with where skillz
> is coming from.

So?

His version of the story still rings true to me.

The alternative version just doesn't ring true.

That doesn't mean I think somebody is lying, just that memories are
sometimes formed to conform to social norms rather than to actual factual
occurances.

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



         
Date: 08 Dec 2008 02:11:06
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 08:30:37 -0800, "garycarson"
<garycarson@alumni.northwestern.edu > wrote:

>When Paul makes a post saying "Blah" then Pepe comes along saying "Not
>Blah", that's that's a psychotic delusion, not a sock puppet.

Whoa - you're not actually trying to suggest that Paul and I are the
same person, are you?


          
Date: 08 Dec 2008 10:35:49
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
"Pepe Papon" <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid > wrote in message
news:gkspj4pavas68hb15qnfb7ntbu5cg84h2n@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 08:30:37 -0800, "garycarson"
> <garycarson@alumni.northwestern.edu> wrote:
>
>>When Paul makes a post saying "Blah" then Pepe comes along saying "Not
>>Blah", that's that's a psychotic delusion, not a sock puppet.
>
> Whoa - you're not actually trying to suggest that Paul and I are the
> same person, are you?


Is that such a bad thing, handsome?




           
Date: 08 Dec 2008 18:31:27
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:35:49 -0800, "Paul Popinjay"
<paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net > wrote:

>"Pepe Papon" <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message
>news:gkspj4pavas68hb15qnfb7ntbu5cg84h2n@4ax.com...
>> On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 08:30:37 -0800, "garycarson"
>> <garycarson@alumni.northwestern.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>When Paul makes a post saying "Blah" then Pepe comes along saying "Not
>>>Blah", that's that's a psychotic delusion, not a sock puppet.
>>
>> Whoa - you're not actually trying to suggest that Paul and I are the
>> same person, are you?
>
>
>Is that such a bad thing, handsome?

I wanna be me.


            
Date: 08 Dec 2008 20:29:14
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 8 2008 7:31 PM, Pepe Papon wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:35:49 -0800, "Paul Popinjay"
> <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> >"Pepe Papon" <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message
> >news:gkspj4pavas68hb15qnfb7ntbu5cg84h2n@4ax.com...
> >> On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 08:30:37 -0800, "garycarson"
> >> <garycarson@alumni.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> >>
> >>>When Paul makes a post saying "Blah" then Pepe comes along saying "Not
> >>>Blah", that's that's a psychotic delusion, not a sock puppet.
> >>
> >> Whoa - you're not actually trying to suggest that Paul and I are the
> >> same person, are you?
> >
> >
> >Is that such a bad thing, handsome?
>
> I wanna be me.

So does Paul. Maybe you two could work something out. Paul could be you
once in a while and, in return, he'll let you be Irish Mike once in a
while.

_____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




             
Date: 09 Dec 2008 01:01:25
From: Pepe Papon
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 20:29:14 -0800, "risky biz"
<risky-biz@sbcglobal.net > wrote:

>On Dec 8 2008 7:31 PM, Pepe Papon wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:35:49 -0800, "Paul Popinjay"
>> <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>
>> >"Pepe Papon" <hitmeister@mindspring.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message
>> >news:gkspj4pavas68hb15qnfb7ntbu5cg84h2n@4ax.com...
>> >> On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 08:30:37 -0800, "garycarson"
>> >> <garycarson@alumni.northwestern.edu> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>>When Paul makes a post saying "Blah" then Pepe comes along saying "Not
>> >>>Blah", that's that's a psychotic delusion, not a sock puppet.
>> >>
>> >> Whoa - you're not actually trying to suggest that Paul and I are the
>> >> same person, are you?
>> >
>> >
>> >Is that such a bad thing, handsome?
>>
>> I wanna be me.
>
>So does Paul. Maybe you two could work something out. Paul could be you
>once in a while and, in return, he'll let you be Irish Mike once in a
>while.


I'd rather have a lobotomy than be Irish Mike. OTOH, they're both
pretty much the same thing.


         
Date: 07 Dec 2008 09:55:23
From: Paul Popinjay
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
"garycarson" <garycarson@alumni.northwestern.edu > wrote in message
news:daat06xmua.ln2@recgroups.com...

>
> When Paul makes a post saying "Blah" then Pepe comes along saying "Not
> Blah", that's that's a psychotic delusion, not a sock puppet.
>

well kiss my blah





        
Date: 07 Dec 2008 04:40:13
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 7 2008 12:55 AM, Lynx wrote:

> > How the hell do you know the facts of the bet?
> >
> > The two parties to the bet (nobody has claimed you were one of them)
> > disagree. One saying that they renogiated the bet in a poker site chat
> > and the other saying that they did have a renogiation chat but disagreeing
> > with about the resolution of said chat.
>
> Gary, just look at some of the things that skillz is claiming:
>
> >> A: he [Obama] hasn't been elected yet
>
> Do you really think that it is in any way credible to claim that Obama has
> not yet been elected?
>
> >> E, i am not using the name i originally bet on not using.
>
> Do you really think that after promising not to post at RGP, changing
> one's handle constitutes not posting?
>
> Finally, he states:
>
> >> Is the name Fellknight on YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ?
> >> you and many punks here are in for a surprise.
>
> Do you honestly think that a statement like that can be made in good faith?
>
> Gary, get real. One doesn't have to have been privy to a specific chat
> conversation to know that there is something very wrong with where skillz
> is coming from.

That's right. He has welching slut written all over him. On the parts that
don't say, "Republicain".

____________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



      
Date: 06 Dec 2008 22:34:39
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 7 2008 12:41 AM, bgadams wrote:

> On Dec 7 2008 1:22 AM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > On Dec 7 2008 12:03 AM, bgadams wrote:
> >
> > > On Dec 7 2008 12:38 AM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> > >
> > > > On Dec 6 2008 11:14 PM, Bob T. wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > On Dec 6, 5:41 pm, "FellKnight" <jordandevenp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > > Congratulations.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You are the only person on RGP who welched on his election bets.
>  That
> > > > > > takes a special kind of person.
> > > > >
> > > > > I missed the bet itself. I gather it was about the election?
> > > >
> > > > we made a few arrangements and Scott decided he won the bet that most
> > > > suited him after the voting.
> > > >
> > > > I made a new name as insurance.
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > - Bob T.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Fell
> > > > > > --
> > > > > > Be Loud.  Be Proud.  Be Considerate!
> > > > > >
> > > Terms of the bet were locked and loaded before the election. You lost,
> > > pure and simple. Afer the election, Scott considered having mercy on you
> > > and asked the group for alternative penalty suggestions. The consensus
> > > was that you should be held to your bet. If you feel otherwise, please
> > > post a link.
> >
> > for some reason you expect me to answer to you ?
>
> I dont really give a shit whether you answer or not. Just stated the
> facts of the bet,

no, you didnt

-------- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



      
Date: 06 Dec 2008 22:02:56
From: Lynx
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
> > > Terms of the bet were locked and loaded before the election. You lost,
> > > pure and simple. Afer the election, Scott considered having mercy on you
> > > and asked the group for alternative penalty suggestions. The consensus
> > > was that you should be held to your bet. If you feel otherwise, please
> > > post a link.
> >
> > for some reason you expect me to answer to you ?
>
> I dont really give a shit whether you answer or not. Just stated the
> facts of the bet,

The significant thing here is that he doesn't seem to feel otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




 
Date: 06 Dec 2008 18:26:33
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
You are such a little girl.

A: he hasn't been elected yet

B, the punk you are standing up for said that he wasn't going to hold me
to it

C, we then agreed to change the bet

D, he reneged on deciding what the terms should be.

We agreed t change the terms and then he waited until he was sure he wasnt
losing

E, i am not using the name i originally bet on not using.

Is the name Fellknight on YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ?


you and many punks here are in for a surprise.


On Dec 6 2008 8:41 PM, FellKnight wrote:

> Congratulations.
>
> You are the only person on RGP who welched on his election bets. That
> takes a special kind of person.
>
> Fell
> --
> Be Loud. Be Proud. Be Considerate!

________________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:12:07
From: Lynx
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
> You are such a little girl.

Your post contains nothing but rationalizing horse shit. Fell is just
plain right. You, by contrast, are a scumbag.

------- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 06 Dec 2008 19:15:55
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 7:26 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> You are such a little girl.
>
> A: he hasn't been elected yet
>
> B, the punk you are standing up for said that he wasn't going to hold me
> to it
>
> C, we then agreed to change the bet
>
> D, he reneged on deciding what the terms should be.
>
> We agreed t change the terms and then he waited until he was sure he wasnt
> losing
>
> E, i am not using the name i originally bet on not using.
>
> Is the name Fellknight on YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ?
>
>
> you and many punks here are in for a surprise.

What- everyone's going to find out you're a low life sack of shit rather
than the man of his word they thought you were?

______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 06 Dec 2008 19:34:11
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 10:15 PM, risky biz wrote:

> On Dec 6 2008 7:26 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > You are such a little girl.
> >
> > A: he hasn't been elected yet
> >
> > B, the punk you are standing up for said that he wasn't going to hold me
> > to it
> >
> > C, we then agreed to change the bet
> >
> > D, he reneged on deciding what the terms should be.
> >
> > We agreed t change the terms and then he waited until he was sure he wasnt
> > losing
> >
> > E, i am not using the name i originally bet on not using.
> >
> > Is the name Fellknight on YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ?
> >
> >
> > you and many punks here are in for a surprise.
>
> What- everyone's going to find out you're a low life sack of shit rather
> than the man of his word they thought you were?

no, i am trolling for people to mute.

he hasn't been elected yet, bye lil buddy

--- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:46:45
From: risky biz
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 8:34 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Dec 6 2008 10:15 PM, risky biz wrote:
>
> > On Dec 6 2008 7:26 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
> > > You are such a little girl.
> > >
> > > A: he hasn't been elected yet
> > >
> > > B, the punk you are standing up for said that he wasn't going to hold me
> > > to it
> > >
> > > C, we then agreed to change the bet
> > >
> > > D, he reneged on deciding what the terms should be.
> > >
> > > We agreed t change the terms and then he waited until he was sure he
wasnt
> > > losing
> > >
> > > E, i am not using the name i originally bet on not using.
> > >
> > > Is the name Fellknight on YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ?
> > >
> > >
> > > you and many punks here are in for a surprise.
> >
> > What- everyone's going to find out you're a low life sack of shit rather
> > than the man of his word they thought you were?
>
> no, i am trolling for people to mute.
>
> he hasn't been elected yet, bye lil buddy

Oh, no! La Cosa Welchola isn't going to read my posts anymore.

-------- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 06 Dec 2008 19:38:50
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 9:34 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> no, i am trolling for people to mute.
>
> he hasn't been elected yet, bye lil buddy

So you're going to mute everyone who doesn't agree with you? Since you're
likely the only idiot on this planet who doesn't think he's been elected
yet, it would save you a lot of work if you just vanished for 1 year.
Hope this helps.

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

______________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:04:28
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 7:38 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> On Dec 6 2008 9:34 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > no, i am trolling for people to mute.
> >
> > he hasn't been elected yet, bye lil buddy
>
> So you're going to mute everyone who doesn't agree with you? Since you're
> likely the only idiot on this planet who doesn't think he's been elected
> yet, it would save you a lot of work if you just vanished for 1 year.
> Hope this helps.

IIRC, when he made the bet he said it would be ok because he would just go
hang out around 2+2, but since then he was banned on 2+2. Isn't there an
alt.schizo.forgotmymeds or something?

>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio


Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

---- 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



  
Date: 06 Dec 2008 19:12:16
From: FellKnight
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 9:26 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> You are such a little girl.
>
> A: he hasn't been elected yet

Yes he has. He has not been INAUGURATED yet. Try to learn a little bit
about your own civics class.


> B, the punk you are standing up for said that he wasn't going to hold me
> to it

A lie.

> C, we then agreed to change the bet

A lie. He asked for suggestions on whether or not to change it, and if
so, what conditions to put on you instead. When nobody came up with an
acceptable alternative, the original bet remained in force

> D, he reneged on deciding what the terms should be.
>
> We agreed t change the terms and then he waited until he was sure he wasnt
> losing

The original bet reamins in force unless BOTH of you agreed on SPECIFIC
terms changes.

> E, i am not using the name i originally bet on not using.

The bet specifically mentioned sock puppets.

> Is the name Fellknight on YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ?

Irrelevant. You are a welcher. The only welcher on RGP.

>
> you and many punks here are in for a surprise.

I hope that means that you are going to try to take Obama out. Somehow I
suspect the Secret Service would be more than a match for you, Welch.

Fell
--
Be Loud. Be Proud. Be Considerate!

_______________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 06 Dec 2008 19:33:18
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 10:12 PM, FellKnight wrote:

> On Dec 6 2008 9:26 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > You are such a little girl.
> >
> > A: he hasn't been elected yet
>
> Yes he has. He has not been INAUGURATED yet. Try to learn a little bit
> about your own civics class.

I'll forgive your ignorance of the constitutional definition of elected.
>
>
> > B, the punk you are standing up for said that he wasn't going to hold me
> > to it
>
> A lie.
>
> > C, we then agreed to change the bet
>
> A lie. He asked for suggestions on whether or not to change it, and if
> so, what conditions to put on you instead. When nobody came up with an
> acceptable alternative, the original bet remained in force
>
> > D, he reneged on deciding what the terms should be.
> >
> > We agreed t change the terms and then he waited until he was sure he wasnt
> > losing
>
> The original bet reamins in force unless BOTH of you agreed on SPECIFIC
> terms changes.
>
> > E, i am not using the name i originally bet on not using.
>
> The bet specifically mentioned sock puppets.
>
> > Is the name Fellknight on YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ?
>
> Irrelevant. You are a welcher. The only welcher on RGP.
>
> >
> > you and many punks here are in for a surprise.
>
> I hope that means that you are going to try to take Obama out. Somehow I
> suspect the Secret Service would be more than a match for you, Welch.
>
> Fell
> --
> Be Loud. Be Proud. Be Considerate!

________________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 06 Dec 2008 19:37:34
From: FellKnight
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 10:33 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Dec 6 2008 10:12 PM, FellKnight wrote:
>
> > On Dec 6 2008 9:26 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
> > > You are such a little girl.
> > >
> > > A: he hasn't been elected yet
> >
> > Yes he has. He has not been INAUGURATED yet. Try to learn a little bit
> > about your own civics class.
>
> I'll forgive your ignorance of the constitutional definition of elected.

Wow. Thats the biggest technicality shot in history.

So are you leaving after the electoral college meets, Welch?

Fell
--
Be Loud. Be Proud. Be Considerate!

------ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




  
Date: 06 Dec 2008 19:06:50
From: Scott/sjakma
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 9:26 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> You are such a little girl.
>
> A: he hasn't been elected yet
>
> B, the punk you are standing up for said that he wasn't going to hold me
> to it
>
> C, we then agreed to change the bet
>
> D, he reneged on deciding what the terms should be.
>
> We agreed t change the terms and then he waited until he was sure he wasnt
> losing
>
> E, i am not using the name i originally bet on not using.
>
> Is the name Fellknight on YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ?
>
>
> you and many punks here are in for a surprise.
>
>
> On Dec 6 2008 8:41 PM, FellKnight wrote:
>
> > Congratulations.
> >
> > You are the only person on RGP who welched on his election bets. That
> > takes a special kind of person.
> >
> > Fell
> > --
> > Be Loud. Be Proud. Be Considerate!

Oh no.. I am holding you to the bet!

_______________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



   
Date: 06 Dec 2008 19:32:27
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 10:06 PM, Scott/sjakma wrote:

> On Dec 6 2008 9:26 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > You are such a little girl.
> >
> > A: he hasn't been elected yet
> >
> > B, the punk you are standing up for said that he wasn't going to hold me
> > to it
> >
> > C, we then agreed to change the bet
> >
> > D, he reneged on deciding what the terms should be.
> >
> > We agreed t change the terms and then he waited until he was sure he wasnt
> > losing
> >
> > E, i am not using the name i originally bet on not using.
> >
> > Is the name Fellknight on YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ?
> >
> >
> > you and many punks here are in for a surprise.
> >
> >
> > On Dec 6 2008 8:41 PM, FellKnight wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations.
> > >
> > > You are the only person on RGP who welched on his election bets. That
> > > takes a special kind of person.
> > >
> > > Fell
> > > --
> > > Be Loud. Be Proud. Be Considerate!
>
> Oh no.. I am holding you to the bet!

which of your statements am i to believe ?

he hasnt been elected yet though.

are you still going to leave if he doesnt get elected ?

________________________________________________________________________ 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




    
Date: 06 Dec 2008 19:35:03
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 9:32 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> which of your statements am i to believe ?
>
> he hasnt been elected yet though.
>
> are you still going to leave if he doesnt get elected ?

Serious question here...what date is it in your world?

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

_______________________________________________________________________ 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



     
Date: 06 Dec 2008 19:46:09
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 10:35 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> On Dec 6 2008 9:32 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > which of your statements am i to believe ?
> >
> > he hasnt been elected yet though.
> >
> > are you still going to leave if he doesnt get elected ?
>
> Serious question here...what date is it in your world?

Serious answer, he said the bet was off, then he changed his mind.

If he had not lied, then i would have been persuing other bets.

Since my bet was covered, i took no further action.

Scott's lie cost me time to seek remedy of another sort and he owes ME for
that.

According to him the bet was off. Now since his bet WOULD have won, he and
an army of little children are stalking me.

You are not behaving like a child and i respect that.

Scott changed things with the intent of never risking losing yet retaining
the ability to call me names and start a fuss.

Naturally shillknight and his possy don't know of all that has transpired
between us, including chatlogs from ftp.

IF scotte wants to persue this then i would need for him to put up a wager
that he leave when i expose him stating that the bet was off and that "i
never intended to hold you to that" was in fact stated by scotte. Also
that scotte agreed to a different wager that was never finalized when he
had promised to make a decision and inform me if he had a wager in mind.

someone that says i welched on a bet that hasn't been determined are
instamutes.

I gave fellaknight a little lattitude that will in all likelyhood be cut
shortly
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

------- 
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com



      
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:39:39
From: bgadams
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 11:46 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Dec 6 2008 10:35 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:
>
> > On Dec 6 2008 9:32 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
> > > which of your statements am i to believe ?
> > >
> > > he hasnt been elected yet though.
> > >
> > > are you still going to leave if he doesnt get elected ?
> >
> > Serious question here...what date is it in your world?
>
> Serious answer, he said the bet was off, then he changed his mind.
>
> If he had not lied, then i would have been persuing other bets.
>
> Since my bet was covered, i took no further action.
>
> Scott's lie cost me time to seek remedy of another sort and he owes ME for
> that.
>
> According to him the bet was off. Now since his bet WOULD have won, he and
> an army of little children are stalking me.
>
> You are not behaving like a child and i respect that.
>
> Scott changed things with the intent of never risking losing yet retaining
> the ability to call me names and start a fuss.
>
> Naturally shillknight and his possy don't know of all that has transpired
> between us, including chatlogs from ftp.
>
> IF scotte wants to persue this then i would need for him to put up a wager
> that he leave when i expose him stating that the bet was off and that "i
> never intended to hold you to that" was in fact stated by scotte. Also
> that scotte agreed to a different wager that was never finalized when he
> had promised to make a decision and inform me if he had a wager in mind.
>
> someone that says i welched on a bet that hasn't been determined are
> instamutes.
>
> I gave fellaknight a little lattitude that will in all likelyhood be cut
> shortly
> >
> > ---
> > Morphy
> > xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> > http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> > "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

What a crock of shit. I followed the bet conversations, and even tried to
offer a solution of two when Scott asked others for opinions. I didn't
really want you held to your bet because I occasionally enjoyed your
posts. But now I see what a d-bag you really are.

If you really feel the bet was off, post the link. You can end the entire
discussion real fast.

____________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



      
Date: 06 Dec 2008 19:52:19
From: XaQ Morphy
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 9:46 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> Serious answer, he said the bet was off, then he changed his mind.
>
> If he had not lied, then i would have been persuing other bets.
>
> Since my bet was covered, i took no further action.
>
> Scott's lie cost me time to seek remedy of another sort and he owes ME for
> that.
>
> According to him the bet was off. Now since his bet WOULD have won, he and
> an army of little children are stalking me.
>
> You are not behaving like a child and i respect that.
>
> Scott changed things with the intent of never risking losing yet retaining
> the ability to call me names and start a fuss.

Ok fair enough....but one question still remains, why did you change your
name on RGP then?

---
Morphy
xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
"SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

______________________________________________________________________ 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com




       
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:37:17
From: ChrisRobin
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 10:52 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> On Dec 6 2008 9:46 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > Serious answer, he said the bet was off, then he changed his mind.
> >
> > If he had not lied, then i would have been persuing other bets.
> >
> > Since my bet was covered, i took no further action.
> >
> > Scott's lie cost me time to seek remedy of another sort and he owes ME for
> > that.
> >
> > According to him the bet was off. Now since his bet WOULD have won, he and
> > an army of little children are stalking me.
> >
> > You are not behaving like a child and i respect that.
> >
> > Scott changed things with the intent of never risking losing yet retaining
> > the ability to call me names and start a fuss.
>
> Ok fair enough....but one question still remains, why did you change your
> name on RGP then?

He lost his skillz. Duh.

--- 
RecGroups : the community-oriented newsreader : www.recgroups.com




       
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:04:28
From: La Cosa Nostradamus
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 10:52 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:

> On Dec 6 2008 9:46 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > Serious answer, he said the bet was off, then he changed his mind.
> >
> > If he had not lied, then i would have been persuing other bets.
> >
> > Since my bet was covered, i took no further action.
> >
> > Scott's lie cost me time to seek remedy of another sort and he owes ME for
> > that.
> >
> > According to him the bet was off. Now since his bet WOULD have won, he and
> > an army of little children are stalking me.
> >
> > You are not behaving like a child and i respect that.
> >
> > Scott changed things with the intent of never risking losing yet retaining
> > the ability to call me names and start a fuss.
>
> Ok fair enough....but one question still remains, why did you change your
> name on RGP then?

fun
>
> ---
> Morphy
> xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio

_____________________________________________________________________ 
: the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com



        
Date: 06 Dec 2008 20:07:57
From: brewmaster
Subject: Re: ATTN: igotskillz
On Dec 6 2008 8:04 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Dec 6 2008 10:52 PM, XaQ Morphy wrote:
>
> > On Dec 6 2008 9:46 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
> > > Serious answer, he said the bet was off, then he changed his mind.
> > >
> > > If he had not lied, then i would have been persuing other bets.
> > >
> > > Since my bet was covered, i took no further action.
> > >
> > > Scott's lie cost me time to seek remedy of another sort and he owes ME
for
> > > that.
> > >
> > > According to him the bet was off. Now since his bet WOULD have won, he
and
> > > an army of little children are stalking me.
> > >
> > > You are not behaving like a child and i respect that.
> > >
> > > Scott changed things with the intent of never risking losing yet
retaining
> > > the ability to call me names and start a fuss.
> >
> > Ok fair enough....but one question still remains, why did you change your
> > name on RGP then?
>
> fun

you spelled the last part of the word wrong though...it is "dumbass" not
"domas"

> >
> > ---
> > Morphy
> > xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com
> > http://www.donkeymanifesto.com
> > "SHUT UP IDIOT" --The Great Patholio


Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

----- 
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com